'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,831)

Showing posts 116,601 - 116,620 of145,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you must have high standards then, and share them on Topix,
LOL,
People using proxies are just trolls. Not worth my time.
1 post removed
Brad

Hebron, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Feinstein's HILARIOUS Defense of Obama's Broken Promise
SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?
FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear.
So let’s get this straight. The promise made by Barack Obama from 2007 forward all the way through the 2012 election, made dozens if not hundreds of times in those five years, meant that you could keep the plan you liked only if we never enacted the reform he proposed? I’ve heard some pretty fanciful spin on the “keep your plan” promise, but that really does take the cake.“Never made clear,” indeed.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/11/04/feinstei...
Lying about the lies.

What a tangled web.
1 post removed

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

A proud Kentuckian named Newport Guy.
Hmmm I wonder what his location is?
The fact that some people can be so idiotic and still manage to get on the net never fails to amaze me.
8 posts removed
The Corporation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

raceday wrote:
well, break out the old chair they will be throwing all the BS they can come up with.
Just turn it off !!!
http://youtu.be/c5Gf0VKXk5Q

Bull crap
http://youtu.be/d5oHT6ojvIs
The Corporation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Predictive programming occult revelation of the method.
"We told you so, your responsibility now"
Passing the Karmic Buck.

http://youtu.be/XveFdAcMUeQ

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
it should

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

be treason for any body running for office to take any money from big corporations.in any shape or form.that the only way you could have a fair election.my opinion.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to force feed you a ham sandwich and a beer!
ha ha ha ha ha

Good Afternoon *Patriot*

;~)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

It seems that the ObaMAFIA is feeling tender, ObamaCARE should get some ice on it.
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

November 9, 2013
Impeaching Himself, Period
By Ken Blackwell and Bob Morrison
The side-by-side comparisons of President Obama's statements then and now are devastating. Especially the "period." Period here is no punctuation mark. It's a way of underscoring the word of the President of the United States.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/impeac...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
1 post removed
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

He's cluless! How does he remember his wife's name?
1 post removed

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
Impeachable Offenses
Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution says, "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." In his report, Independent Counsel, Starr accuses President Clinton of committing eleven acts for which he could be removed from office by impeachment. Are any of those acts "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors?" Well, that's up to the members of the House of Representatives. According to constitutional lawyers, "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" are (1) real criminality -- breaking a law; (2) abuses of power; (3) "violation of public trust" as defined by Alexander Hamilton in the Federalist Papers. In 1970, then Representative Gerald R. Ford defined impeachable offenses as "whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history." An excellent definition, Mr. Former President. In the past, Congress has issued Articles of Impeachment for acts in three general categories:
•Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office.
•Behavior grossly incompatible with the proper function and purpose of the office.
•Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or for personal gain.
What is the House waiting on!!!
for you to give them the 'go ahead'
...or an impeachable offense?
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/20...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Angel wrote:
He's cluless! How does he remember his wife's name?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Who gave you your stretch marks Stupid?
LOLROFLMFAO!!

You sure put that stupid republican in his place!!

WooHoo go democrats go!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLROFLMFAO!!
You sure put that stupid republican in his place!!
WooHoo go democrats go!!!!
Well, not really, get down boy...Democrats are destroying America. If you know anything, you would be very much afraid. America is broke, when you are broke you have no power and other countries make fun of you and you have no power and no respect. The only thing right now to Obama is, Obamacare, nothing but taxes. Country is broke and Obama lied about Obamacare since 2010...SO DESPERATE ...can't you tell? If this continue, United States will fall apart. What is wrong with you? Russia, China, India and Brazil talking about trade, economy, U.S. not included.
Instead of woo-hoo-ing why don't you find international news and watch what others are saying instead be brainwashed by our corrupt politicians.
OBAMACARE :
When country destroys insurance companies, your healthcare is run by government. Who do you think doctors work for, the government. Who controls your health, the government. Where the money go, the government. Those doctors under government run healthcare work for government, Obamacare and not you.

Again, stop woo-hoo-ing, this is very serious. Obama and Democrats don't care about uninsured, they care to control 1/6 of the U.S. economy.

Another important thing, once this 20+ million illegals gets AMNESTY, your country is changed for ever. You don't know who this people are and you can't do background check on them. This is what Obama wants and what he promised...
fundamentally transform America. This is what happens when you have, uneducated, uninformed
and people that doesn't know any better.

Is this the most transparent administration in U.S. history? Obama to rule and destroy America is to devide America ...??

DEVIDE and CONQUER ...

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not really, get down boy...Democrats are destroying America. If you know anything, you would be very much afraid. America is broke, when you are broke you have no power and other countries make fun of you and you have no power and no respect. The only thing right now to Obama is, Obamacare, nothing but taxes. Country is broke and Obama lied about Obamacare since 2010...SO DESPERATE ...can't you tell? If this continue, United States will fall apart. What is wrong with you? Russia, China, India and Brazil talking about trade, economy, U.S. not included.
Instead of woo-hoo-ing why don't you find international news and watch what others are saying instead be brainwashed by our corrupt politicians.
OBAMACARE :
When country destroys insurance companies, your healthcare is run by government. Who do you think doctors work for, the government. Who controls your health, the government. Where the money go, the government. Those doctors under government run healthcare work for government, Obamacare and not you.
Again, stop woo-hoo-ing, this is very serious. Obama and Democrats don't care about uninsured, they care to control 1/6 of the U.S. economy.
Another important thing, once this 20+ million illegals gets AMNESTY, your country is changed for ever. You don't know who this people are and you can't do background check on them. This is what Obama wants and what he promised...
fundamentally transform America. This is what happens when you have, uneducated, uninformed
and people that doesn't know any better.
Is this the most transparent administration in U.S. history? Obama to rule and destroy America is to devide America ...??
DEVIDE and CONQUER ...
I'm curious to know what you think should be done about the immigration problem?
3 posts removed
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious to know what you think should be done about the immigration problem?

I know you didn't ask me, but I can say she *OZ* has explained herself numbers of times. Where've you been?

Sounds to me like you're looking for a bone to pick.

IMO, no amnesty.........now chew on that one!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious to know what you think should be done about the immigration problem?
Demand from our politicians to secure our borders ...
No.1...no weapons out, no drugs and illegals in. Do you know who is entering U.S. from Mexico.
No.2...this illegals now, to go through an immigration office and apply for legal status in U.S. we have an immigration laws...follow those laws. America is country of laws.
No. 3...if you need others to work in U.S., we have
WORK VISA-petmrmit to work in U.S. and when you're done you go back, till U.S. immigration need you back for that job.
No.4...no sanctuary state for illegals and NO
AMNESTY ...you have to earn your way to U.S. and not be rewarded for breaking U.S. laws.
No.5...an immigration should be in charge of an immigration laws and not the politicians.
THAT'S HOW USE TO BE...!!!!! AN IMMIGRATION IS MAKING DECISION WHO IS ENTERING U.S. AND NOT THE POLITICIANS. THAT'S HOW AMERICA USED TO PROSPER...!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't ask me, but I can say she *OZ* has explained herself numbers of times. Where've you been?
Sounds to me like you're looking for a bone to pick.
IMO, no amnesty.........now chew on that one!
You're right Jay ...NO AMNESTY...!!

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is in that picture you use? Looks like the kind of person I could set on a porch with, sip shine, and talk too all day? Just asking?
Anyone in this country illegally.

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Demand from our politicians to secure our borders ...
No.1...no weapons out, no drugs and illegals in. Do you know who is entering U.S. from Mexico.
No.2...this illegals now, to go through an immigration office and apply for legal status in U.S. we have an immigration laws...follow those laws. America is country of laws.
No. 3...if you need others to work in U.S., we have
WORK VISA-petmrmit to work in U.S. and when you're done you go back, till U.S. immigration need you back for that job.
No.4...no sanctuary state for illegals and NO
AMNESTY ...you have to earn your way to U.S. and not be rewarded for breaking U.S. laws.
No.5...an immigration should be in charge of an immigration laws and not the politicians.
THAT'S HOW USE TO BE...!!!!! AN IMMIGRATION IS MAKING DECISION WHO IS ENTERING U.S. AND NOT THE POLITICIANS. THAT'S HOW AMERICA USED TO PROSPER...!!
Your idea sounds good but what the 12 million plus that are already here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,601 - 116,620 of145,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min litesong 31,872
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 6 min OnlyPatchWork 82
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,073,300
Increase in Underage Pregnant Women Crossing Bo... 6 min Righteous 51
Battle lines set in immigration debate 7 min Really 6
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min positronium 240,578
Ted Cruz: Investigate 'appalling' Miss. Senate ... 10 min Morris Dees 74
•••
•••