'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233555 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#131609 Oct 27, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya the whole post does't make sense.
http://m.bizjournals.com/portland/blog/health...

Yet another republican lie.

FedEx says here they will continue both employees and employees spousal benefits.

It wasn't hard at all to find.

It's sad these people here are so dishonest. A crying shame they're so amazingly stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#131610 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Poor uncle tabby is getting angry.'Washington', just because you spell same, doesn't mean same...

Mexico, MO
and
Mexico country ...
there is difference right? Just because you spell same doesn't mean same thing.

Now, your turn...difference between
ILLEGALS
and
IMMIGRANTS

Is it that heard.

You call others "DUMBASS"...but you always take little bit of other comments and make as your own.

Come on uncle flabby ...what about it...

Can you ever answer my question? Ever ?
Spin it any way you like imbecile, everyone here saw YOU post the post office abbreviations and saw YOU say DC was a state and the abbreviation was Wa.

LMFAO!

And let's not forget the crackhead corrected you on it LMAO That makes it even funnier!

And none of you idiots can make me mad. My mother always told me to be patient with those who are 'special' and you republicans here are VERY 'special'

(Have someone explain it to you, I know you're too stupid to understand what I just did there LMAO)
Uncle Tab

United States

#131611 Oct 27, 2013
BN Lady wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/th eapothecary/2013/10/14/obamaca res-website-is-crashing-becaus e-it-doesnt-want-you-to-know-h ealth-plans-true-costs/

Unless Forbes is a conservative base, I have to agree with the article. Not to forget the head of the team leading the computer analysis of the ACA site is an old college buddy of Michelle Obama.
That's kind of a crazy statement.... All the pricing is on there. That's not the problem. The problem is that insurance rules are different from state to state, so the systems has some bugs. Plus the mass amounts of people using it is also making things difficult.

If all states would have stepped up like Kentucky did, there wouldn't be this many issues.

And yes.... Forbes is a conservative outlet. The name alone should give that away.
OZombies

United States

#131612 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin it any way you like imbecile, everyone here saw YOU post the post office abbreviations and saw YOU say DC was a state and the abbreviation was Wa.
LMFAO!
And let's not forget the crackhead corrected you on it LMAO That makes it even funnier!
And none of you idiots can make me mad. My mother always told me to be patient with those who are 'special' and you republicans here are VERY 'special'
(Have someone explain it to you, I know you're too stupid to understand what I just did there LMAO)
Again...

Washington, DC---( here, Washington NOT state)
Seattle, WA---(this Washington YES---state)

Again, you abbreviate states and not town/city.

That's why I gave you link with USPS 50 States abbreviations and you see *WA* state and NOT DC because is NOT state.

Now your turn...uncle flabby...go----------> >>

What is difference between
ILLEGALS
and
IMMIGRANTS
??????????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131613 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of a crazy statement.... All the pricing is on there. That's not the problem. The problem is that insurance rules are different from state to state, so the systems has some bugs. Plus the mass amounts of people using it is also making things difficult.
If all states would have stepped up like Kentucky did, there wouldn't be this many issues.
And yes.... Forbes is a conservative outlet. The name alone should give that away.
You
musta
rolled
&
SCROLLED

'again'

LEX 18 Investigates: The Real Cost To Kentuckians For The Affordable Care Act

LEX 18 just got new numbers from the Governor's office Thursday afternoon. Were told 26,000 Kentuckians have enrolled in new health care plans. But at what cost?

So far, the state tells us they have enrolled 26,000 people into new healthcare plans.

21,342 have enrolled in Medicaid. <<--<<<

http://www.lex18.com/news/lex-18-investigates...

ahhhhhh ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#131614 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Again...

Washington, DC---( here, Washington NOT state)
Seattle, WA---(this Washington YES---state)

Again, you abbreviate states and not town/city.

That's why I gave you link with USPS 50 States abbreviations and you see *WA* state and NOT DC because is NOT state.

Now your turn...uncle flabby...go----------> >>

What is difference between
ILLEGALS
and
IMMIGRANTS
??????????
No need to even get state abbreviations..... Since DC isn't a state!

LMAO!

Ok, ONE. MORE. TIME. On illegal and illegal immigrants for your stupid illegal immigrant ass....

A legal immigrant is legal. FACT

An illegal immigrant is illegal. FACT

:-D

Tell me I'm wrong..... Go ahead.... TRY it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131615 Oct 27, 2013
Have to point out Syl running off when I posted that FedEx says she's a liar.

Heh

The truth ALWAYS gets 'em.

Every single time.
Uncle Tab

United States

#131616 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>You
musta
rolled
&
SCROLLED

'again'

LEX 18 just got new numbers from the Governor's office Thursday afternoon. Were told 26,000 Kentuckians have enrolled in new health care plans. But at what cost?

So far, the state tells us they have enrolled 26,000 people into new healthcare plans.

ahhhhhh ...
I'll throw you a bone.... Just to watch you try to catch it, but you'll fail miserably.... As usual..

How many signed up BESIDES Medicaid?

ahhhhhhhhh.......

Heh
SYL

Flatwoods, KY

#131617 Oct 27, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are claiming an employer that already provides full time employees with insurance, is going to cut hours and stop providing insurance because it is going to be cheaper?
Hmmm what's wrong with this picture?
What do you think is wrong with it?
Some companies would rather pay the penalty than provide Obama care. From what I hear, many other companies are doing this to.Yes it will be cheaper on the company.Just another way Obama is taking this country down to the sewer. Obama's healthcare is forcing companies to find the most cost effective way of running their business and it's hurting the working man the most.

You are either a black man/woman who thinks everything is going to be free for you or you are someone on welfare thinking the same thing. You are in for a rude awaking.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131618 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
Your mother told you "to be patient with those who are SPECIAL",GOT it, that explains everything!

That's why you are always bragging how SPECIAL and SMART you really are ...

Now, WHY don't you listen to your mother, be patient and don't call others, stupid, idiots, dumbass, crackhead, imbeciles, etc... just because they think different ...?????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#131619 Oct 27, 2013
When will shit hit the fan?

Right wing crazies always say, "You'll see!"
And "I can't wait til..."

Syl said something earlier, like, "I cant wait to feed you each of Obamas lies!"
Well.. when's that gonna happen? Soon?

Any ideas??
1 post removed
Uncle Tab

United States

#131621 Oct 27, 2013
*crickets*

It's just funny to me how the facts get them EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

SYL

Flatwoods, KY

#131622 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Have to point out Syl running off when I posted that FedEx says she's a liar.
Heh
The truth ALWAYS gets 'em.
Every single time.
Syl did not run off anywhere. I read or type a post and get up to do something around the house, like doing dinner, then come back to see what you jerks lie about next. And Fed X didn't tell you that. They told their drivers that. My son told us about it, and he should know.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131623 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to even get state abbreviations..... Since DC isn't a state!
LMAO!
Ok, ONE. MORE. TIME. On illegal and illegal immigrants for your stupid illegal immigrant ass....
A legal immigrant is legal. FACT
An illegal immigrant is illegal. FACT
Tell me I'm wrong..... Go ahead.... TRY it!
Would it help if I tell you ...
I'M an IMMIGRANT, but I was never ILLEGAL...!!!!!
SYL

Flatwoods, KY

#131624 Oct 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!!
I'll just let everyone read how much dishonesty you uninformed uneducated republicans throw out there without doing ANY research!
It's sad you ALL are so stupid.
We should have an IQ test to be able to vote. But you all would cry and whine because we would have nothing but democratic leadership.
Read a book idiot!
You mean a Communist leadership.
SYL

Flatwoods, KY

#131625 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch SNL's Hilarious Spoof
of
Kathleen Sebelius
Trying
to
Explain
Helathcare.gov
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/90160-watch-s...
)8~D>
Hi Al. I did watch it. Hilarious,and so right on!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131626 Oct 27, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think is wrong with it?
Some companies would rather pay the penalty than provide Obama care. From what I hear, many other companies are doing this to.Yes it will be cheaper on the company.Just another way Obama is taking this country down to the sewer. Obama's healthcare is forcing companies to find the most cost effective way of running their business and it's hurting the working man the most.

You are either a black man/woman who thinks everything is going to be free for you or you are someone on welfare thinking the same thing. You are in for a rude awaking.
WOW!!

Yet again, a racist republican trash ball throwing out hatred. Sad individual.

Btw..... FedEx says you're a liar......

Well..... Your son is a liar. Judging from your words here with your racist hatred, I can understand your son not having the best role model.

Just a fact.

Trash!
Uncle Tab

United States

#131627 Oct 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother told you "to be patient with those who are SPECIAL",GOT it, that explains everything!

That's why you are always bragging how SPECIAL and SMART you really are ...

Now, WHY don't you listen to your mother, be patient and don't call others, stupid, idiots, dumbass, crackhead, imbeciles, etc... just because they think different ...?????
I tried to be patient for a long time.... But how can I remain patient when you republicans continue to be stupid, idiots, dumbasses, crackheads, imbeciles, etc?

See how this works now?

Dumbass!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#131628 Oct 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You
musta
rolled
&
SCROLLED
'again'
ahhhhhh ...
http://www.lex18.com/news/more-than-26-000-en...
Sounds like a good start to me.
Of course the number of medicaid is going to be high at first for a few reasons.
1. If you qualify you are automatically enrolled (no choices)
2. The enrollment process for medicaid is quicker.
3. People who haven't been able to afford insurance previously are quicker to take advantage of the opportunity.
The numbers look great though with most the remaining 25000 applicants likely to be through private insurers.
The one time costs was known up front and really isn't a concern for a continuing program.
The continuing costs has been shown by the CBO to be far less than the savings over time.
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/health...
Uncle Tab

United States

#131629 Oct 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
When will shit hit the fan?

Right wing crazies always say, "You'll see!"
And "I can't wait til..."

Syl said something earlier, like, "I cant wait to feed you each of Obamas lies!"
Well.. when's that gonna happen? Soon?

Any ideas??
Hiya Ms ILiH!
It's never going to happen. Obama has pulled our country out of the whirlpool of hell that it was headed to by the bush and republican failed policies. And EVERYTHING they complain about now, NSA, IRS, Benghazi, Welfare, and everything else is a direct effect of republican policy. No ifs, ands, or buys about it.

But as I've stated MANY times before, elected republicans depend on the stupidity of their voting base. And they've done a great shell game of putting republican failures on Obama. Elected republicans know that the republican voter base is entirely too stupid to do ANY research.

It's a shame that these idiot republicans are allowed to vote being as stupid and uninformed as they are. They are definitely a HUGE danger to our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 min Go Blue Forever 300
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,405,950
News Initial Brexit shock is hurting UK _ but sparin... 6 min kuda 25
News How Bill Clinton subtly addressed the unsayable... 7 min The Clinton Wipe 9
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 7 min Mite Be 310
News Michelle Obama and children arrive in Dublin (Jun '13) 13 min Miltonian Sweden... 14
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 15 min southern at heart 1,144
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 19 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,720
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 32 min Cheech the Conser... 391,594
More from around the web