'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289271 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

San Diego, CA

#128231 Oct 10, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no hoax.
But ya I guess the guy who started it all could just be publicizing its a hoax, all the while intending to go through with it.
Wouldn't that work against his purpose?
LOL Sounds like a typical Republican plan to me :-P
Sounds like people that want to take their country back...fight against NWO...people that know what they want...TRUE PATRIOTS...The Constitution worked for 237 years but not for this administration. Not for Nuts Pelosi, Dirty Harry and King Obama...!!

GO TRUCKERS...!!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#128232 Oct 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT one Jay!
Good Night Patriot Friend and all others[Patriots] too ...
Please God ... Bless America & Her *Patriots* <3
Good Night AL...!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA ...MY HOME SWEET HOME...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#128233 Oct 10, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Hugh, I'll take you at your word. Maybe there are some repubs on welfare in Ky. Maybe we are talking about a difference in philosophy. I for one, could possible agree with a "Conservative Democrat." Problem is, there is no such animal. The Democratic party has been hijacked by the extreme left wing. The ones who favor gay marriage, the ones who bash Christianity and seem to embrace Islamist terrorists. The ones who bash anything American and hate our values. These are the same ones who call anyone who disagrees with the president, a racist, just because he's black. This president is anti American. Look how he has treated the families of recent fallen soldiers in Afghanistan. Won't even agree to the usual payment of funeral expenses for these dead soldiers because he is a sick bastard who hates Republicans and thinks he can make political points. This president was a big mistake because he is a sick fuk who hates White people. You are obviously on the wrong side in Ky. because the people chose Rand Paul, the total opposite of this Communist in the presidency.

Boy you can say that again!

I grew up in a house with a democrat dad. I don't ever remember him trashing people like those so-called democrats on this website and throughout the media. He was a generous man who did things for people in need. Color never was a subject in the house I grew up in. And he never talked crap about the opposing party. He voted as he believed, practiced what he preached and lived an honest life. On top of that he was brought up a Catholic from the old school.

There are no old-time southern democrats anymore, like you said, or conservative democrats like there once was here in the south - and I second that one!

Good post!
OZombies

United States

#128234 Oct 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
I wanted to let you know that earlier today I received my "Obamacare enrollment packet” from the White House.
It contained:
· An aspirin and a band-aid.
· An 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker
· A 'Bush's Fault' yard sign
· A 'Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody' poster
· A 'Tax the Rich' banner
· An application for unemployment and a free cellphone
· An application for food stamps
· A prayer rug
· A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren
· And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.
Everything was made in "China" and all directions were in Spanish.
Keep an eye out. Yours should be arriving soon.
Ain't that the truth Jay ...!!
Vern

Switzerland

#128235 Oct 10, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt as the vernfrau or some swiss cheesey name full of holes.
That is what repukes do best....DECEIVE. Carry on, you prove our point with every ignorant post. Get a life loser. Oh yea, and fo pervert sock.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
It is 6:00 am time to rise and shine! I have been on a nice long vay cay and here you are stalking me still. Get a life already. My wife is fine thank you. We had our tenth wedding celebration. Are you married by chance? You do not act like it. You sleep good in that big comfy bed big mama. See you in the evening, your morning. Give me a hug big mama. From afar that is. Are you gonna ever be in for a sur prize when you see this. SUR PRIZE. Surprise.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#128236 Oct 10, 2013
Truckers can shut down our country with a snap of a unified finger. That has to scare the hell out of the democrats. How dare Americans stand up for what they believe in! That's not the democrat way. Remember...hard working American citizens didn't build this country...the government did. Maybe that will turn out to be Omama's legacy remarks in the history books. lol
Vern

Switzerland

#128237 Oct 10, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Hugh, I'll take you at your word. Maybe there are some repubs on welfare in Ky. Maybe we are talking about a difference in philosophy. I for one, could possible agree with a "Conservative Democrat." Problem is, there is no such animal. The Democratic party has been hijacked by the extreme left wing. The ones who favor gay marriage, the ones who bash Christianity and seem to embrace Islamist terrorists. The ones who bash anything American and hate our values. These are the same ones who call anyone who disagrees with the president, a racist, just because he's black. This president is anti American. Look how he has treated the families of recent fallen soldiers in Afghanistan. Won't even agree to the usual payment of funeral expenses for these dead soldiers because he is a sick bastard who hates Republicans and thinks he can make political points. This president was a big mistake because he is a sick fuk who hates White people. You are obviously on the wrong side in Ky. because the people chose Rand Paul, the total opposite of this Communist in the presidency.
Natty you just told that Hugh a thing or two. Too many on the wrong side in America. We can see this from here. Sad really. Bas tards.
Jay

Springville, TN

#128238 Oct 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
Truckers can shut down our country with a snap of a unified finger. That has to scare the hell out of the democrats. How dare Americans stand up for what they believe in! That's not the democrat way. Remember...hard working American citizens didn't build this country...the government did. Maybe that will turn out to be Omama's legacy remarks in the history books. lol
We have a group of people betting that those trucker's will all be ticketed for obstructing traffic. If not that, I'm sure they'll think of something to punish them for standing up for what they believe in!
1 post removed
Uncle Tab 2

United States

#128240 Oct 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...oh forgot...a, yeah, you don't use more than one posting name. Those damn emails sent to me by Topix saying only two IPs were being used by six posters were probably all sent by a damn conservative tech.
We Liberals must stick together!!
Show the email.:-D
Like I said...... There would be some kind of crazy spin.
It's easy to catch a republican lie.... Just wait for their lips to move or there fingers to move.
:-D
Idiots.
Not my fight, just clarified the statement. You really don't have the ability to comprehend what they said. Dumb [email protected]#s like you have that in common, no comprehension, no reasoning, no common sense.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#128241 Oct 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like people that want to take their country back...fight against NWO...people that know what they want...TRUE PATRIOTS...The Constitution worked for 237 years but not for this administration. Not for Nuts Pelosi, Dirty Harry and King Obama...!!
GO TRUCKERS...!!
What exactly do you expect to happen except for inconveniencing people who have nothing to do with the problems? That is exactly what has been the Republican strategy. Give us what we want, or we will hurt everybody.
What are they doing that is not Constitutional and if that is the case, are Republicans too stupid to go to court?
I guess we'll see if it was a hoax or not today.
1 post removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#128243 Oct 11, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Does Rush still think he is losing weight???
Lmfao
The Draft dodging SOB.
Go away child before you get spanked.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#128244 Oct 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a group of people betting that those trucker's will all be ticketed for obstructing traffic. If not that, I'm sure they'll think of something to punish them for standing up for what they believe in!
White House shuts down visitor logs, blames Republicans... What a hoot Obama is. Nothing is his fault..........except most everything.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#128245 Oct 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>White House shuts down visitor logs, blames Republicans... What a hoot Obama is. Nothing is his fault..........except most everything.
Republicans throw Temper Tantrum, Boner cries.

Lmfao

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128246 Oct 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>White House shuts down visitor logs, blames Republicans... What a hoot Obama is. Nothing is his fault..........except most everything.
A big shout out and Congrats !!!! to the GOP in the House on setting a new record. Since the beginning of polls taken the Repubs in Congress have the LOWEST approval rating ever recorded. Just 28% of Americans find the GOP favorable.
Uncle Tab

United States

#128247 Oct 11, 2013
Uncle Tab 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Not my fight, just clarified the statement. You really don't have the ability to comprehend what they said. Dumb [email protected]#s like you have that in common, no comprehension, no reasoning, no common sense.
Heh

Called out then back pedal..... Typical republican move.

Now stomp your foot and have a fit idiot.

Uncle Tab

United States

#128248 Oct 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>A big shout out and Congrats !!!! to the GOP in the House on setting a new record. Since the beginning of polls taken the Repubs in Congress have the LOWEST approval rating ever recorded. Just 28% of Americans find the GOP favorable.

And the republican voters are STILL too stupid to comprehend what that means. Lol

This will be what happens the next few days.... Republicans will have 'talks' with the President, the Pres will stick to his guns, repubs will fold like cheap paper but they'll hold off until Sunday evening or Monday morning so they can avoid the Sunday talk shows. Then claim a victory saying they worked across the isle.

And these stupid low IQ easily fooled ignorant politically illiterate republican voters will claim a big win.

It's just funny how stupid you republicans are..... But as I've said many times..... Republican voters are truly STUPID!
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128249 Oct 11, 2013
Haven't seen any 'big news' on these truckers shutting down Washington...... Just another BS story after all.

Republicans are so easily fooled.
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128250 Oct 11, 2013
LMFAO!

The big trucker shutdown of Washington..... 2 or 3 trucks so far!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#128251 Oct 11, 2013
A snow storm has killed the cows, the price of meat will adjust. But, this will be about HUNGER.
Uncle Tab

United States

#128252 Oct 11, 2013
RayOne wrote:
A snow storm has killed the cows, the price of meat will adjust. But, this will be about HUNGER.

And what's that got to do with the price of eggs in China??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 58 min Prisoner of my Mo... 10,305
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Stragglers 1,603,028
News McCain Will Not Support GOP Health Care Bill 1 hr District10 23
News Climate change computer models totally "wrong" ... 1 hr Fuggleton 1
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 1 hr Not My President 2
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 2 hr freddie 77
News Longmont City Council to consider DACA support ... 2 hr Mo Betta 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
More from around the web