'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240130 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#125410 Sep 27, 2013
Someone explain to Sammy CIA that we weren't the United States of American until we had the constitution, so Washington was, in fact, the first President.

Low IQrs make me laugh SO hard.

Heh

Idiot!
3 posts removed
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125414 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Someone explain to Sammy CIA that we weren't the United States of American until we had the constitution, so Washington was, in fact, the first President.
Heh
Idiot!
OH YES WE WERE TABBY! I can back my knowledge up with facts not wind, ever read a history book? Or anything?
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125415 Sep 27, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
Who was the first president of the United States? Ask any school child and they will readily tell you "George Washington." And of course, they would be wrong—at least technically. Washington was not inaugurated until April 30, 1789. And yet, the United States continually had functioning governments from as early as September 5, 1774 and operated as a confederated nation from as early as July 4, 1776. During that nearly fifteen year interval, Congress—first the Continental Congress and then later the Confederation Congress—was always moderated by a duly elected president. As the chief executive officer of the government of the United States, the president was recognized as the head of state. Washington was thus the fifteenth in a long line of distinguished presidents—and he led the seventeenth administration—he just happened to be the first under the current constitution.
Posted one more time for your reading enjoyment tabby!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#125416 Sep 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hi Guys :)
Waving ;~)
Been to a lil Festival down the road ...
Quaint lil town called *Liberty*...
Home of the
World's LARGEST Apple Pie ...!!!
And during your visit, it was also the home of the world's largest Massengill apparatus.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125417 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
(Like we all predicted, the crackhead HAD to come back here, this place is all she has LMAO)
Zombie Chemyrail, it's just the NSA looking into your computer nor maybe it's INS?
You seem tense, tabby?
Verns Owner

Switzerland

#125418 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I led tabby to it like a horsesass to water! Its your shift now AL.:)
I hate to pop this little stupid fest y'all got goin' on but...
The Continental Congress was not the United States of America ya dummy.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125419 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
(Like we all predicted, the crackhead HAD to come back here, this place is all she has LMAO)
Zombie Chemyrail, it's just the NSA looking into your computer nor maybe it's INS?
Well yea, you are back tabby, whats your point?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125420 Sep 27, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>that must be the one that RepubliCONS said I talked about. Never said a word about it. Know what I mean? Worlds largest apple pie! What a pie that must be. I have to get to the bakery for sure. Largest apple pie! I have to read up on this. Guete morge, no goodnight to you.
Hi Vern ...
YES it IS a good night :)
They "thought" they could "run me off" ...

Ha ha ha ...

Yeah ... They have it[pie] tomorrow ...
Festivities thru the week ...

Used to be a LOT bigger.

Thank You for what you do!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#125421 Sep 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
For some reason, my computer is freezing all night or no signal. Cable/TV too. Two different companies ...!!
Can't 'reply' most of the night.'Little people' insight must be taking long break...hahaha !!
Mine does that sometimes Z ...
Who knows what the problem is?

Could just be 'glitches'...

Hope it gets fixed for ya :)
OZombies

United States

#125422 Sep 27, 2013
Oh goodie ...government is looking into my computer ...and when they find me, should I serve them tea or coffee ?? Maybe apple pie...??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125423 Sep 27, 2013
Verns Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to pop this little stupid fest y'all got goin' on but...
The Continental Congress was not the United States of America ya dummy.
Same land!
Young Nation ...

The NEW World ...

:)
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125424 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Heh
Idiot!
Then you must be looking in a mirror tabby!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125425 Sep 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Oh goodie ...government is looking into my computer ...and when they find me, should I serve them tea or coffee ?? Maybe apple pie...??
GREAT one Z!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125426 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Well yea, you are back tabby, whats your point?
Same one he's always had ...

N~O~T~H~I~N~G
of substance

4 posts removed
OZombies

United States

#125431 Sep 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT one Z!
Thanks AL...!!

I can't 'reply' most of the night, or on the 'place' where you post your comment, it's huge pop up commercial. Tonight is really crazy, even I had 'window pop up' &#8730; ...!!
Vern

Switzerland

#125432 Sep 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Vern ...
YES it IS a good night :)
They "thought" they could "run me off" ...
Ha ha ha ...
Yeah ... They have it[pie] tomorrow ...
Festivities thru the week ...
Used to be a LOT bigger.
Thank You for what you do!
they, who is the the they. The low information voters who are celebrating that tax hike and the big rise in debt. Those who think free is a tree with actually money hanging on it! Obamacare is, care a mabo. Waiting on my frau. She wants to go with me to the bakery.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125433 Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
We weren't the USA until the Constitution was written IMBECILE!!
LMMFAO!!
And there's none at you can spin this. It's just a fact.
And we will all laugh at all the low IQrs who agree with your dumbass.
Might want to read the constitution before you make such a stupid claim dumbass.
You do know what the constitution represents, right??
Quit grasping at straws tabby! Look it up in "Brinkleys American History" text, its good enough for Harvard, Princton, and Yale. Yes you can do it online. But I guess you may be smarter than those colleges, right tabby? You can cry all you want, you are an uneducated fool, just like your friends! And just like them you are to stupid to admit when you are wrong, or in this case been proven wrong! You have been pumped up all day, I deflated you, deal with it!
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125436 Sep 27, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>they, who is the the they. The low information voters who are celebrating that tax hike and the big rise in debt. Those who think free is a tree with actually money hanging on it! Obamacare is, care a mabo. Waiting on my frau. She wants to go with me to the bakery.
The low information voters who are celebrating that tax hike and the big rise in debt... said Vern

YepperZ!
That's 'who'...!!!

Take her w/you ...

Night :)
3 posts removed

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125440 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Quit grasping at straws tabby! Look it up in "Brinkleys American History" text, its good enough for Harvard, Princton, and Yale. Yes you can do it online. But I guess you may be smarter than those colleges, right tabby? You can cry all you want, you are an uneducated fool, just like your friends! And just like them you are to stupid to admit when you are wrong, or in this case been proven wrong! You have been pumped up all day, I deflated you, deal with it!
The country really "started" under the Constitution and the subsequent Bill of Rights, so we start counting from Washington. Since it is the Constitution that defines the Presidency it is only common sense that the true US Presidency started when the Constitution did. But if you want to be the only person in America to refer to Washington as our 16th President and Bush 41 and Bush 43 as Bush 57 and Bush 59 go ahead. I'm sure doing so will only show people how brilliant you are.
1 post removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#125442 Sep 28, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
CONtinued:

Cruz, on the other hand, decided to launch a “speaking filibuster” against a continuing resolution that must be passed in order to keep the federal government operating. He’s standing in opposition to the funding bill because, after House Republicans added a provision to defund Obamacare, the Democratic-controlled Senate will surely strip that out of the final legislation.

Cruz wants to stall the bill — and ultimately force the government to shut down next week — unless Democrats agree to defund Obamacare. But it’s not actually a real filibuster. The Senate will vote on the legislation on Wednesday afternoon regardless of how long Cruz speaks. And the effort doesn’t actually have that much support. Republican leadership has split with Cruz over this strategy, and recent polling has found that just seven percent of GOP voters actually favor defunding Obamacare in this way.

And ultimately, Cruz’s filibuster doesn’t have the same policy implications as Davis’ did. Davis was attempting to block a piece of legislation from imposing new restrictions on Texas’ abortion clinics and enacting a new ban on abortion procedures after 20 weeks. Her filibuster very well could have successfully prevented those new provisions from taking effect.(Ultimately, it didn’t, because Gov. Rick Perry (R) called another special session and ensured that Democrats couldn’t delay the bill in the same ways again.)
Cruz, on the other hand, is trying to attack a law that’s already in place. Even if he succeeded at forcing through a funding bill with a provision to defund Obamacare left intact, it wouldn’t actually do much to halt the central provisions at the heart of health reform. And if he succeeds at shutting down the government, that will disrupt many federal programs, but it won’t slow the enrollment process for the health law’s new insurance plans. Billions of dollars have already been appropriated to fund Obamacare, and those can’t be removed unless the law is totally repealed.

Both lawmakers are from Texas. Both have spoken for a long time on the floors of two different legislative bodies. Both want to block a vote from happening. Both will ultimately be unsuccessful.

Both will probably take advantage of this to raise money for their upcoming political campaigns. There are definite parallels, but the similarities end there. Davis and Cruz are operating in entirely different contexts. Even though Davis didn’t end up single-handedly blocking the package of abortion restrictions from taking effect, she had a much greater chance to effect real policy change than Cruz does — and she didn’t threaten to take the government funding hostage while doing so. The mainstream media could be making editorial decisions based on those distinctions.

Conservatives have a long history of alleging a pro-choice media bias. They took a similar tact last spring, claiming that mainstream outlets were covering up the murder trial of the illegal abortion provider Kermit Gosnell (who has since been sentenced to prison for life). Just like this latest controversy, that sounded like a logical takeaway on the surface. But the evidence wasn’t there to back up those claims, either.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/09/25/26...

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
why war and peace to blather liberal talking points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 3 min Lawrence Wolf 104
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Agents of Corruption 393,429
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Buster Steinbeizer 222,824
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 6 min Battle Tested 165
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,420,775
News Bernie Sanders says he'll vote for Hillary Clinton 15 min Lawrence Wolf 58
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 16 min Gov Corbutt of th... 34
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 31 min El Camino 8,057
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 34 min Ronald 411
More from around the web