'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#123095 Sep 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BARACK GOT SNOOKERED – US TOO!
Exclusive: Barbara Simpson ponders reason for 'wide-open invitation to a real war'
Poor old Barack – accused by so many last week as having been played by Russia and Syria as he was attempting his level best to be a tough president, in charge of not only the country but with his eye on the world.
He spoke, threw down the gauntlet with his “red-line” threat and expected everyone to hop to.
Ooooh. Obama has spoken. I’m scared.
Unfortunately, no one over there was scared, least of all the people who were to be the target of his threats.
Wait – wait. I take that back.
Some people everywhere were scared, and a good number of them were Americans who saw Obama’s threat against Syria as being a wide-open invitation to a real war.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/barack-got-snooker...
So whichever side Obama takes, republicans are against it, right? republicans are incurably stupid.
1 post removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123097 Sep 15, 2013
)8~D> batshit crazy loon is ALWAYS SNOOKERED. lmao a the loon. Don't you two old biddies every get out and get fresh air or do anything but sling your bullshit jhad mentality. You both are disgusting and chemtrail zombie should go back to her country if all she can do is bash ours.

I love this truthful statement on today's comments. BRAVO Injudgment. Well said.

Injudgement wrote:

<quoted text>Yeah right. Look at the names of the websites. Just more from the American Taliban and its members like you. No one in the world of Topix has been laughed at and made more fun of then you Anti-American.

Sorry I missed you Crow. Out enjoying a beautiful Sunday with family and friends since breakfast. Hope you enjoyed your day.

I see the lowlife pervert creep IMPOSTER has spun his proxy and used my screen name again to prove what a coward CON he is. gfy loser lemming.

Calvin, loved the comments on the loser 2016 CON lineup and Comedy Central. lol

Newport Guy, great posts. Arisocks will be back anytime now when he sees the REAL repubiCONS poster. You gave it right back to him. He usually just tries to bully women and a 14 year old. Makes him feel like a real man.

Now you lying, racist pigs have fun trashing and playing your games. Don't forget to STOMP those icons. I have a busy day starting early, so I won't be playing tonight. BUT, I will be back tomorrow with plenty of news and slogans. Count on it loser lemmings.

Oh yeah, IMPOSTER PIG, again, gfy

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#123098 Sep 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
So whichever side Obama takes, republicans are against it, right? republicans are incurably stupid.
Agreed. It's a chronic and terminal condition. On the bright side, it's killing off the GOP slowly but surely.

Hey Calvin.

#123099 Sep 15, 2013
Hey RC Co-Cola. Glad you had a good day. Sleep tight, dream sweet and I'll see you tomorrow.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#123100 Sep 15, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said he would cut the deficit in half, not deficit spending. Please try to keep up.
No he said he would cut the Debt in half. The deficit has been cut in half. Go back and study more.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123101 Sep 15, 2013
I
"see"
dumb
-n-
dumber

SHOWED up

:)

Location hidden

#123102 Sep 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BARACK GOT SNOOKERED – US TOO!
Exclusive: Barbara Simpson ponders reason for 'wide-open invitation to a real war'
Poor old Barack – accused by so many last week as having been played by Russia and Syria as he was attempting his level best to be a tough president, in charge of not only the country but with his eye on the world.
He spoke, threw down the gauntlet with his “red-line” threat and expected everyone to hop to.
Ooooh. Obama has spoken. I’m scared.
Unfortunately, no one over there was scared, least of all the people who were to be the target of his threats.
Wait – wait. I take that back.
Some people everywhere were scared, and a good number of them were Americans who saw Obama’s threat against Syria as being a wide-open invitation to a real war.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/barack-got-snooker...
If no nation is scared of Obama then why is Syria about to turn over all its WMDs? I think Obama is badass when he doesn't even need fire a shot and wins a war.

#123103 Sep 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
)8~D> batshit crazy loon is ALWAYS SNOOKERED. lmao a the loon. Don't you two old biddies every get out and get fresh air or do anything but sling your bullshit jhad mentality. You both are disgusting and chemtrail zombie should go back to her country if all she can do is bash ours.
I love this truthful statement on today's comments. BRAVO Injudgment. Well said.
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right. Look at the names of the websites. Just more from the American Taliban and its members like you. No one in the world of Topix has been laughed at and made more fun of then you Anti-American.
Sorry I missed you Crow. Out enjoying a beautiful Sunday with family and friends since breakfast. Hope you enjoyed your day.
I see the lowlife pervert creep IMPOSTER has spun his proxy and used my screen name again to prove what a coward CON he is. gfy loser lemming.
Calvin, loved the comments on the loser 2016 CON lineup and Comedy Central. lol
Newport Guy, great posts. Arisocks will be back anytime now when he sees the REAL repubiCONS poster. You gave it right back to him. He usually just tries to bully women and a 14 year old. Makes him feel like a real man.
Now you lying, racist pigs have fun trashing and playing your games. Don't forget to STOMP those icons. I have a busy day starting early, so I won't be playing tonight. BUT, I will be back tomorrow with plenty of news and slogans. Count on it loser lemmings.
Oh yeah, IMPOSTER PIG, again, gfy
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
thank you Ms R,
good evening...it was a beautiful day down here on the lake

Location hidden

#123104 Sep 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It's a chronic and terminal condition. On the bright side, it's killing off the GOP slowly but surely.
Hey Calvin.
Registered Republican voters in 2008 was 33%. Today registered Repub voters is down to 28%. It's hard to say you have the best ideas when the numbers show voters are going to the other side. The Grand OLD Party is dying along with all the old people still in it.

#123105 Sep 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Calvin.
Hey Crow...you ever wonder why the never ever ever try to argue the fact that the GOP is History

Location hidden

#123106 Sep 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I
"see"
dumb
-n-
dumber
SHOWED up
:)
Damn, you had a thought without the use of cut and paste or a RightWing FrightWing site to back it up.

#123107 Sep 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow...you ever wonder why the never ever ever try to argue the fact that the GOP is History
How can they? InJudgement's post says it all. Unless they magically find some rock star of a candidate, their endless sabotage of the Obama administration and, by default, America's best interests has ensured they'll never again be a viable political party.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123108 Sep 15, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS are gonna be "extinct" ...
Just like the do do[long O]bird

:D

Location hidden

#123109 Sep 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Someone from the decision DESK is coming in!
Race WILL NOT be CALLED yet ;-)
Oh you still make us laugh at this election night update you gave.

Location hidden

#123110 Sep 15, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they? InJudgement's post says it all. Unless they magically find some rock star of a candidate, their endless sabotage of the Obama administration and, by default, America's best interests has ensured they'll never again be a viable political party.
Only Repub that could have a chance to win a national election would be Chris Christie. Repubs aren't going to allow him to even be in the race. They see him with having a fault of being able to work on a problem no matter which side anyone is on. He doesn't have enough hate to be liked by the party of hate.

Location hidden

#123111 Sep 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS are gonna be "extinct" ...
Just like the do do[long O]bird
I will never post here again if you can show just one prediction you have made that came true.

#123112 Sep 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Only Repub that could have a chance to win a national election would be Chris Christie. Repubs aren't going to allow him to even be in the race. They see him with having a fault of being able to work on a problem no matter which side anyone is on. He doesn't have enough hate to be liked by the party of hate.
Exactly. The thing is, as an Indy, I'd consider voting for him, although I thought a lot more of him until he endorsed that sleazeball Lonegan. I don't know what it is about the GOP that they keep wanting to cut off their nose to spite their face. They're hell-bent on staying with their same racist, out of touch agenda even as their party self-destructs right before their eyes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123113 Sep 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you still make us laugh at this election night update you gave.
People were STILL IN LINE "voting" ...
ya dumchit!

How could it be called?

Romney "conceded" TOO soon!

There was MASSIVE vote FRAUD going on!
He was a "gentleman" about it
OR
in on it!

Take your pick!
``````````

Why the GOP won’t challenge vote fraud
Posted on November 15, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn

Friends and Patriots,

It’s major duct tape time ’cause you’ll need it to keep your head from exploding.

Are you ready for this?

Here we go ...
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2012/11/15/wh...

Read it -COWARD-...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123114 Sep 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I will never post here again if you can show just one prediction you have made that came true.
I have "several" times!
ye, of 'short term' memory LOSS ...
do not remember THEM!

Dems/libs turning AGAINST their own
IS
one!

Research it!

6 posts removed

#123121 Sep 15, 2013
What a sick, effing coward you are, Jethro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Katrina Roxx 293,495
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 11 min xxxrayted 278
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 11 min cpeter1313 2,918
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 14 min Billy Ringo 799
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min deutscher Nationa... 133,029
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min alpha beans 1,154,401
Ferguson Reverberates Around the World 15 min reality is a crutch 1
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 23 min Uncle Sam 2,384
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 1 hr Uncle Bob 1,526
More from around the web