'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120974 Sep 4, 2013
'RIOTOUS' BLACK MOBS 'OUT OF CONTROL'
Baltimore police dispatch dozens of units, helicopters

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/riotous-black-mobs...
Jay

Paris, TN

#120975 Sep 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'suggest' you call the *BBB*
Better Business Bureau ...
They 'might' have info on what to do ...
Or ...
California Attorney General's office.
http://oag.ca.gov/consumers
So sorry this has happened to you :(

Are we sure this is OZ? Someone was fake posting in her name the other day. If it is, however, I agree with you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120976 Sep 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we sure this is OZ? Someone was fake posting in her name the other day. If it is, however, I agree with you.
Yes, there has been some 'spoofers'...
Not sure :)
Thanks ...
3 posts removed
OZombies

United States

#120980 Sep 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No guys, thanks for asking, it's me...!
17 posts removed

Since: Dec 11

#120998 Sep 5, 2013
The man who missed it by ...THAT much:

Poker-faced John McCain caught playing on smartphone during Senate's Syria hearing

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

I smell RINO poop!

Since: Dec 11

#120999 Sep 5, 2013
So Obama does NOT want to go to WAR...

Just a "Limited Strike" with no boots on the ground?

Like Japans strike on Pearl Harbor?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#121000 Sep 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
So Obama does NOT want to go to WAR...
Just a "Limited Strike" with no boots on the ground?
Like Japans strike on Pearl Harbor?
He backed Congress in to a corner, again.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#121001 Sep 5, 2013
And yes he did... Im not an Obama supporter and didn't vote for him either.. But I certainly respect the game he just played on them..
4 posts removed
RepubliCONS

Anonymous Proxy

#121006 Sep 5, 2013
like the rest of us liberal homos we are still gonna support obama because he is black, we dont care that he is an inner city thug from chicago and has never done anything worthwhile in his life, has never told the truth and is just plain ignorant, we dont care about that, all we care is that he is black,

I wish Mitch were black! I love that man! GO MITCH!
2 posts removed
SYL

Grayson, KY

#121009 Sep 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well I see what the game is here.
She's a bore no matter where she posts. All these troll games are boring though.
If shes such a bore, why does what she says excite you so much?
Most people, when they are bored with something, leave it alone and go about some other interest. But not you air heads. You are here day after day,after day, after day. Something she says keeps your attention and excites you to no end.
2 posts removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121012 Sep 5, 2013
32 POSTS REMOVED on one page.......I guess the loser circus clown socks must have really stepped over the red line of topix. hahaha

They demonstrate on a daily basis what lowlife losers they really are. Ignorant loser lemming trolls who can't take the TRUTH.

I hope they all get theirs.

Must suck for them to not have a real life outside trolling topix like they do. Guess what losers? I am not going anywhere. Get use to it. I have been on this ONE topix since 2010 for KENTUCKY's politics. YOU know your two parties are dead, eating their own and you don't stand a chance in hell in taking the White House back anytime in the near future so you play your little spinning games of hate, racism, slander, etc...like you repukes do best. Keep trying. Just demonstrates what despicable and vile lowlife human beings you are. I will keep reporting you until they remove you.

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH CIRCUS CLOWN PIGS
&
DITCH MITCH
1 post removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121014 Sep 5, 2013
Ron Paul: Syria is a “false flag”
The conspiracy-prone ex-congressman uses conspiracy theorists' favorite phrase to describe the war effort VIDEO

Former Rep. Ron Paul does not just oppose a potential military intervention in Syria, or think the government is exaggerating the case for war, or think we’re moving too quickly, but thinks the government is outright lying —“I think it’s a false flag,” he says, invoking the favorite phrase of conspiracy theorists everywhere.

“[Syrian President Bashar al] Assad, I don’t think is an idiot. I don’t think he would do this on purpose,” Paul told Fox Business host Neil Cavuto of the allegation that Assad used chemical weapons on civilians.

“Oh, so you question whether Assad even used the gas, of if he’s just being set up?” an incredulous Cavuto responded.

“Yeah, just look at how many lies were told us about Saddam Hussein prior to that buildup. More propaganda. It happens all the time,” Paul replied.“I think it’s a false flag. I think really, indeed. And nobody knows if indeed he was slaughtering people by the thousands with poison gas. If he was that’s a different story, but that’s not the case.”

“The implication is that Assad committed 100,00 killings — there are a lot of factions out there. Why don’t we ask about the Al Qaeda? Why are we on the side of the Al Qaeda?” he added.

Paul spoke before he saw the unclassified intelligence assessment released today by the White House, so perhaps he would change his mind with the new data. But we’re guessing not.

Last summer, Paul took to the House floor to tell the warmongers to leave Syria alone.“Falsely blaming the Assad government for a so-called massacre perpetrated by a violent warring rebel faction is nothing more than war propaganda,” he said.

And he could be right, of course. The rebels have been accused of using chemical weapons and there’s some evidence they have, even though the administration says they found no evidence of it.
Paul’s old buddy Alex Jones seems to be with him on this. InfoWars is blaming the rebels for last week’s chemical weapon attack, and accusing Secretary of State John Kerry of inflating the number of dead.

For what it’s worth, Paul appears to be using the term wrong.“False flags,” in the standard conspiracist’s lexicon, usually refer to acts of violence perpetrated by the The Powers That Be that get blamed on some other group for the purpose of ginning up support to crack down on said group. Or just to create a general sense of the panic that the government and the Powers That Be can exploit. The Reichstag Fire is the archetypical example. In that case –according to the conspiracist lore — Nazi agents set fire to the building, blamed it on the communists, and then seized power. In the Syria case, what Paul is describing is more a typical psyops job.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/30/ron_paul_syri...

Wacko ron at it again and GRANDrand proving everyday the apple didn't fall far from the nut tree. hahaha

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121015 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DREAM ON arisocks/bobbysocks. I just reported you again for spinning your proxies and spewing your foul twisted comments using my screen name. Don't bother to deny it. We ALL know what a twisted, racist, lying pig you are. fo loser lemming trash
GRANDrand will NEVER be President. He will have a short lived career as jr senator. Watch and see. He is as crazy as his dad and a loser like quitter palin talking out her ass. Keep dreaming loser.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Good morning RC Co-Cola! Agreed on all points.

Hope you're having a great morning. I've actually got time to have an extra cup of coffee and read the paper, so life is good...lol.

I'm sure you've seen them (you're always miles ahead of me on this stuff!), but there are some really good articles about Mamaw's silence on Syria. This was one of my favorites, about Alison's remarks:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/house-rac...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121016 Sep 5, 2013
The South Could “Rise Again”— But Not As Long As They Keep Voting For Republicans

Few things make me realize the person I’m about to have a political discussion with is either an idiot or being completely disingenuous more than when they whip out the “Democrats formed the KKK and Republicans freed the slaves” statement — as if that’s their trump card and they’re playing it up front so that anything else they’re about to say can then go without challenge. Let’s be fair, there’s a number of different arguments you could use to justify why you think one party is better than another, and some are better than others.

Using the premise of “Democrats formed the KKK and Republicans freed the slaves” just shows that you probably took all of your talking points from some lunatic conservative webpage, and you slept through every single American history class you ever attended.

I’m a Southerner. I’ve been one my whole life and I’m not making apologies for it, as demonstrated in this article which ruffled a lot of liberal feathers. However, I am also a Civil War buff and whenever some guy with the Stars and Bars sticker on the back of his truck starts with the previously mentioned statement, I can’t help but ask them the following: If that statement is true, why do they vote Republican? Because if you know anything about the aftermath of the Civil War and the utter devastation of the Southern economy, you’d also know that Republicans were no friends of anyone who sided with or sympathized with the Confederacy. It is true that for over 100 years after the war, Southern Democrats were usually on the completely wrong side of the argument when it came to racial equality — but then again, it wasn’t like you saw many Northern Republicans eager to help Dr. King’s dream come true either.

The Civil War didn’t just free the slaves. It created an environment in which they were free, but also second class citizens — and it wasn’t just in the South either. Once Reconstruction was over and federal troops were removed, the Jim Crow era was quickly ushered in. The Republican Party was happy to end slavery, but it really did nothing after the war other than to create an atmosphere of racial resentment by leaving an economy in shambles and cities burnt to the ground.

You see, the whole “Republicans freed the slaves”
statement is such a hollow argument. It is pretty incredibly ridiculous to point out a proclamation made by Lincoln or the actions of Nathan Bedford Forrest as proof that one party is better than another based off political positions of 150, or even 50 years ago. But that’s exactly what you’ll hear repeated ad nauseam from media pundits who figure people who listen to them are too uneducated to know that Lincoln wanted a quick reconciliation between the North and the South after the war, or that the original KKK died out in the 1870s and has been resurrected twice since then.

If you’d really like to debate the issue of the Civil War, it’s an entirely reasonable discussion (and one I would love to go into further one day) to claim that the war wasn’t so much about the morality of slavery, but more about a rivalry between a Northern economy that didn’t want to compete with the cheap labor force that the Southern plantation owners had. However, I think that would fly far over the heads of those who can’t even figure out that “trickle-down” economics is a complete sham. It is completely and utterly frustrating to try to reason with folks who parrot the “Democrats started the KKK” line over and over again like a stuck Johnny Rebel record, even as they sometimes drop the “N” word in casual conversation.

CONtinued:

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121017 Sep 5, 2013
From now on, every time I hear someone talking about how they believe the Republican Party is so wonderful and Democrats are destroying the economy, I’m going to start laying some history on them. If Democrats are racists because a former Confederate general started the KKK and for many years the party opposed desegregation, then the Republicans are responsible for the humiliation of the South after the war. It may not get through their thick skulls when you use their own logic against them, but it will be fun to watch the smoke coming from their ears and the confused look on their faces.

Perhaps one day the South will “rise again,” but it’ll never happen by voting for the very party who crushed them nearly 150 years ago and continues to convince them to vote against their economic self interests today.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/the-south-...

Yeah, the TEABAGGING GOP OWN racism now. South will rise again when they turn the red states back to blue. KENTUCKY will in 2014/2016. Watch for it.

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121018 Sep 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning RC Co-Cola! Agreed on all points.
Hope you're having a great morning. I've actually got time to have an extra cup of coffee and read the paper, so life is good...lol.
I'm sure you've seen them (you're always miles ahead of me on this stuff!), but there are some really good articles about Mamaw's silence on Syria. This was one of my favorites, about Alison's remarks:
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/house-rac...
Hey Crow, good morning to you. Beautiful day huh. I got out early while it was cool and worked in the garden and flowers. Mowers are here now getting the grass. I love the smell of the earth and grass. And rain. I hope we get a little today so I don't have to water this evening.

Yeah, I figure old turtle man has his thin aging lips mum trying to figure out who's ass to kiss, the GRAND OLD Party of NO or the teabaggers. He is damned if he does, damned if he don't. Guess he is letting GRANDrand speak for him since he has licked his shoes for an endorsement after backing Trey Grayson and posting all the GRAND facts about him back in 2009. hahaha Bet he is squirming trying to figure it out. Bevin is like a stalking lion waiting to pounce on him and Alison is sitting back saving ad dollars and watching them eat their own. She is one smart lady.

From the article:

Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes, referring to McConnell, told The Hill that “being mum on issues of national security is not being a leader.”(he is no leader)

McConnell has not released any statements regarding a possible military strike against Syria.(waiting on orders from the teabaggers what he should say hahahaha)

McConnell is already facing a challenge from the right in local businessman Matt Bevin, and may want to avoid aggravating tensions with Tea Party conservatives who see him as too much of a GOP establishment figure.(love watching them eat their own)

What did you think about all the posts removed. I bet the )8~D> batshit crazy loon and her minions were out of control with the hate and racism posts eh? haha

Hope you have a great day. I plan to get out this afternoon and do some shopping. Just chilling right now.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121019 Sep 5, 2013
haha, Guess he isn't a TEABAGGER per say..hahaha I wouldn't claim those nutjobs either if I were him. Smart man.

McConnell challenger: Don't call me Tea Party

Sen. Mitch McConnell's (R-Ky.) conservative primary challenger insisted on Thursday that he's not a Tea Party candidate — despite enjoying enthusiastic support from members of the conservative movement.

Kentucky Republican Senate candidate Matt Bevin, whose campaign to unseat Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky) has drawn endorsements from several state and national conservative groups, on Thursday disavowed connnections to the grassroots conservative movement.

In an in appearance on MSNBC, Bevin said he neither considers himself a member of the Tea Party, nor has he ever attended any Tea Party meetings.

"I'm a Republican, I'm running in a Republican primary," Bevin said, adding: "I've never been a member of a Tea Party."

"I never went to any Tea Party meetings, although I am fiscally very much in like mind and grateful for and appreciative of the support of anybody, no matter what group they might be part of."

The United Kentucky Tea Party (UKTP), made up of nearly 20 local Kentucky Tea Parties, endorsed Bevin soon after he announced he would challenge McConnell in the Republican primary.

Despite Bevin's comments, UKTP spokesman Scott Hofstra said he wasn't surprised and indicated his group wouldn't withdraw its support. Hofstra said he believed Bevin's decision to distance himself from the Tea Party was a strategic one.

"It doesn't come as a surprise at all. It was something that we talked about when we decided to support Matt," Hofstra told The Hill. "He's trying to appeal to a broader base than just Tea Party voters."

Hofstra suggested that if Bevin is "pigeonholed" as the Tea Party candidate, some Republican primary voters might not consider voting for him because of the negative connotation an affiliation to the movement may carry.

Though Bevin has gained some traction among Tea Party groups locally, a number of national conservative groups have yet to weigh in on the race, and McConnell is still heavily favored to win his primary.

He released internal polling last month that gave him more than triple Bevin's support among Republican primary voters, and has worked to shore up his right flank. McConnell has been endorsed Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), a Tea Party favorite.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-ra...

DEMS want turtleman to win though according to this story. hahaha

Democrats for once, are rooting for McConnell in Senate primary
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/317491-d...

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121020 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow, good morning to you. Beautiful day huh. I got out early while it was cool and worked in the garden and flowers. Mowers are here now getting the grass. I love the smell of the earth and grass. And rain. I hope we get a little today so I don't have to water this evening.
Yeah, I figure old turtle man has his thin aging lips mum trying to figure out who's ass to kiss, the GRAND OLD Party of NO or the teabaggers. He is damned if he does, damned if he don't. Guess he is letting GRANDrand speak for him since he has licked his shoes for an endorsement after backing Trey Grayson and posting all the GRAND facts about him back in 2009. hahaha Bet he is squirming trying to figure it out. Bevin is like a stalking lion waiting to pounce on him and Alison is sitting back saving ad dollars and watching them eat their own. She is one smart lady.
From the article:
Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes, referring to McConnell, told The Hill that “being mum on issues of national security is not being a leader.”(he is no leader)
McConnell has not released any statements regarding a possible military strike against Syria.(waiting on orders from the teabaggers what he should say hahahaha)
McConnell is already facing a challenge from the right in local businessman Matt Bevin, and may want to avoid aggravating tensions with Tea Party conservatives who see him as too much of a GOP establishment figure.(love watching them eat their own)
What did you think about all the posts removed. I bet the )8~D> batshit crazy loon and her minions were out of control with the hate and racism posts eh? haha
Hope you have a great day. I plan to get out this afternoon and do some shopping. Just chilling right now.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yes it is a beautiful day. No rain in the forecast here, but we got plenty over the weekend so we're in good shape. Speaking of gardening, have you researched the Back To Eden methods? If you haven't, check them out, I think you'd find it interesting. It's totally organic, and this is going to sound a little strange, but it's spiritual as well. Here's the original video, but there's lots of sites on it, some that show the increase in yield, etc.:

http://www.backtoedenfilm.com/

I didn't find this until too late for my garden this year, but I'm sure going to experiment with it next year.

Yeah, I saw where some posts had been removed. One of them was mine (lol) where I replied to Swiss Miss when he said that the guys in suits were coming for me. Pretty bold talk for somebody that has to keep changing their ISP's....heh. Well, they'll know where to find me, anyway. I gave all the agencies my name, address and phone number. If the Old Hippies Union ever finds out I gave my info to "The Man", they'll revoke my membership...LOL!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121021 Sep 5, 2013

NRA joins ACLU lawsuit, claims NSA starting 'gun registry'

The National Rifle Association joined the American Civil Liberties Union's lawsuit on Wednesday to end the government's massive phone record collection program.

In a brief filed in federal court, the NRA argues that the National Security Agency's database of phone records amounts to a "national gun registry."

The NSA argues that Congress authorized the phone data surveillance with Section 215 of the Patriot Act, which allows for the collection of business records "relevant" to terrorism.

In its filing, the gun-rights group claims that the NSA's database would allow the government to identify and track gun owners based on whether they've called gun stores, shooting ranges or the NRA.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/tech...

HAHA, Christmas is around the corner and must increase those gun sales. What a bunch of propaganda to get gloom and doom paranoids to jump on their "their coming to take our guns away" bandwagon. Watch the teabagging gop'rs swallow that hook, line and sinker. Bunch of dumbasses, played for the fools they are.

For 5 years you have been told Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
How does it feel to be played for suckers?

They aren't coming for your guns. They are coming for you Social Security Check. PAY ATTENTION SUCKERS.

hahaha, brainwashed loser lemmings fall for it every time.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121023 Sep 5, 2013
14TH MEMBER OF CONGRESS TALKS IMPEACHMENT
Lawmaker: Syrian strike on Obama's orders only would violate law
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/14th-member-of-con...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 51,528
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 14 min Silent Echo 1,885
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Bluestater 1,191,841
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Learn to Read 185,037
Hillary Clinton gives base-rallying speech 21 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make c... 21 min spud 49
House leaders, Senate Democrats at odds over ho... 29 min Le Duped 25
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 31 min xxxrayted 638
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Agents of Corruption 313,212
More from around the web