'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119963 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Daughter of a donkey, huh? Coming from a braying ass like you that doesn't mean much, but ok, I'll play.
Yeah, guess you'd know a little something about donkeys,'cause that's what your Mama uses in her shows down in Juarez. Three shows a night plus matinees on the weekends.
You wanna play the dozens? Well the dozens is a game....
Good evening Crow. Hope your day was great. Mine was. They are having hissy fits because all the news is about their racists, bigots, teabagging republiCONS. They could look all day and not come up with Dems eating their own or behaving so UN-CHRISTIAN like. hahaha

You just missed Calvin. Trying to ward off the stalker creep arisocks.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119964 Aug 29, 2013
Report says DNA test verified bin Laden's identity

Classified files provided by NSA leaker Edward Snowden state that a forensic intelligence laboratory run by the Defense Intelligence Agency performed the DNA testing.

WASHINGTON — Secret budget documents show that a U.S. military laboratory in Afghanistan analyzed DNA from Osama bin Laden's corpse and confirmed his identify shortly after he was killed by a Navy SEAL team.

The Pentagon denied more than a year ago it had any records of these tests in a response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by The Associated Press a day after President Barack Obama announced bin Laden's death.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that classified intelligence budget files provided by National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden state that a forensic intelligence laboratory run by the Defense Intelligence Agency performed the DNA testing. The Post reported that the tests "provided a conclusive match."

The AP's request for records submitted on May 2, 2011, included DNA and facial recognition tests performed to ensure the body was bin Laden's, all videos and photographs taken during the raid on bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, the death certificate and other records related to the mission.

In a March 2012 response, the Defense Department said it could not locate any of the files.
The AP reported in July that the nation's top special operations commander, Adm. William McRaven, had ordered military files about the raid purged from Defense Department computers and sent to the CIA, where they more easily could be shielded from ever being made public.

The secret move appeared to have sidestepped federal rules and perhaps the Freedom of Information Act as well. The CIA has special authority to prevent the release of "operational files" in ways that can't effectively be challenged in federal court.

Spokesmen for the Pentagon and CIA denied the move was intended to avoid the legal requirements of the Freedom of Information Act. The bin Laden mission was overseen by the CIA, they said, which meant the records about the raid should be housed with the spy agency.

The CIA has not responded to a separate request for many of the same records about the bin Laden mission the Pentagon said it could not find.

http://news.msn.com/us/report-says-dna-test-v...

Guess while the TRAITOR snowden is sharing all of the US secrets he squashes that bin laden died years before repuke theory huh?

Hope they can do the DNA on his traitor ass someday soon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#119965 Aug 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
TN is where I live you stupid halfwit bitch! It's that simple! Belive what you and your dimwit friends want, I don't care.
Doesn't Jonesborough have its own Topix board?

Because see, I only know blessings in Arabic, so I had to Google the filth you posted. Thing is, when I Googled "Assam Aiaykom, ebn el sharmoota!", the very first result was this:

www.topix.com/forum/city/elkhorn-city-ky/.../...

Then when I Googled "Kis ern ick", one of the first results was this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/burkesville-k...

Elkhorn City and Burkesville? Weird, huh?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119966 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Daughter of a donkey, huh? Coming from a braying ass like you that doesn't mean much, but ok, I'll play.
Yeah, guess you'd know a little something about donkeys,'cause that's what your Mama uses in her shows down in Juarez. Three shows a night plus matinees on the weekends.
You wanna play the dozens? Well the dozens is a game....
You would likely s--k a dozen! you seem to know a lot about Juarez? Experiance perhaps?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#119967 Aug 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the sky just fine, I know where the north star is...it's in the north,(hehe) about 38 degrees above the horizon, first star in the handle of the little dipper
Back to school for you. The North Star is not a part of the Big Dipper. The Dipper always points at it.
http://www.physics.ucla.edu/~huffman/finddip....
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119968 Aug 29, 2013
twolips wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of making a fool out of yourself, why don't you try reading the U.S. Constitution? It is written plainly enough that even a opinionated bigot such as you can understand it.
You have to be able to comprehend what you read, so she is screwed! Thats the only way it would happen too!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#119969 Aug 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://socalskywatch.wordpress .com/
Socalskywatch
SAN DIEGO (CA) GLOBAL MARCH AGAINST CHEMTRAILS and GEO ENGINEERING
...or listen to NBC News Chemtrails over California
April 28, 2008
When everyone is finished with the chemtrail story they can check out the real news behind the government cover up of Area51 and the aliens,
http://www.realufos.net/
Jay

Paris, TN

#119970 Aug 29, 2013
This is a petition circulating the internet:

The list of impeachable offenses by President Obama continues to grow. As if the multiple scandals riddling his administration (NSA, IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, et al) are not enough, now, the president seems hell-bent on making a decision that will jeopardize America like a dictator rather than getting approval from Congress.

We have a system of government in the United States and the constitutional expectation that it is followed. Rather than consulting Congress on the decision to attack Syria and getting Congressional approval as per Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution, Obama is seeking UN approval instead and citing the fact that the United States is a signatory to a UN chemical weapons convention that does not allow the use of chemical weapons on people

We don’t answer to the UN!

This is what happens when you have a president who has been allowed to rule like a dictator rather than govern like a leader. With Obama, he has decided to unconstitutionally pick and choose which parts of his freedom destroying law ObamaCare to delay and which to start on time. Now, with Syria, he wants to turn to the UN for guidance and approval to enter into war rather than follow the mandate by the Constitution to go through Congress.

Back in 2007, Joe Biden made the following threat to President Bush regarding Iran.

“The president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran, and if he does, as Foreign Relations Committee chairman, I will move to impeach.”

#119971 Aug 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Crow. Hope your day was great. Mine was. They are having hissy fits because all the news is about their racists, bigots, teabagging republiCONS. They could look all day and not come up with Dems eating their own or behaving so UN-CHRISTIAN like. hahaha
You just missed Calvin. Trying to ward off the stalker creep arisocks.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! My day was great, too, thanks. A little warmish, but great.

Yeah, I hate that I missed Calvin. Maybe I can catch him tomorrow night since it's not a school night.

#119972 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You would likely s--k a dozen! you seem to know a lot about Juarez? Experiance perhaps?
No, see you can't piggyback on somebody else's insult, you have to come up with your own snap.

Why don't you change out of your little toy soldier uniform, put on some big boy clothes and try again.

And it's "experience", as in "Working at a mental hospital has given me enough experience to recognize the symptoms of a mental patient's psychotic break."

You're having one, btw. Enjoy.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119973 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! My day was great, too, thanks. A little warmish, but great.
Yeah, I hate that I missed Calvin. Maybe I can catch him tomorrow night since it's not a school night.
What do you two do, consult a child for advice? If he is in school, thats got you both beat all to hell! except for those 3 years you went!(thats combined), HAHAHAHA, I slay me!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119974 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, see you can't piggyback on somebody else's insult, you have to come up with your own snap.
Why don't you change out of your little toy soldier uniform, put on some big boy clothes and try again.
And it's "experience", as in "Working at a mental hospital has given me enough experience to recognize the symptoms of a mental patient's psychotic break."
Sorry about missing that e. So you work in the mental health field? I just happen to have a Master’s Degree in Psychology and teach college, you told your story, now back it up! You wanted to play, and you sure picked the right game!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119975 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it. Good one. I see ari/jay is on the impeachment dream again. It won't happen. But they can dream, I guess. That is all they do. They sure don't win elections. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#119976 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
If anyone on this topix has ZERO credibility, it's you, you piece of human garbage! You are also makeing death threats against people, and they have been reported too KAG cyber crimes! So keep going!
<quoted text>
The funniest post I've ever seen! HAHAHAHA.
Don't you hate it when your own words come back to bite you in the butt? Get used to it.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119977 Aug 29, 2013
I'm waiting crow?
1 post removed
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119979 Aug 29, 2013
Psychosis is a symptom or feature of mental illness typically characterized by radical changes in personality, impaired functioning, and a distorted or nonexistent sense of objective reality. As for psycotic break, there is no such thing! Lets play crow?

#119980 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry about missing that e. So you work in the mental health field? I just happen to have a Master’s Degree in Psychology and teach college, you told your story, now back it up! You wanted to play, and you sure picked the right game!
Ooooh. All that and worked for the CIA too? Golly, Jethro, what are you gonna be next? A double naught spy or a fry cook?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119981 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't Jonesborough have its own Topix board?
Because see, I only know blessings in Arabic, so I had to Google the filth you posted. Thing is, when I Googled "Assam Aiaykom, ebn el sharmoota!", the very first result was this:
www.topix.com/forum/city/elkhorn-city-ky/.../...
Then when I Googled "Kis ern ick", one of the first results was this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/burkesville-k...
Elkhorn City and Burkesville? Weird, huh?
THIS particular FORUM is on a NATIONAL level!
It's on the
US NEWS Forum ...
MOST cities in Kentucky ...
AND
US Politics Forum ...

Possibly MORE ...!!!

Do NOT "try to tell" people
WHERE
they can post!

dumchit!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119982 Aug 29, 2013
You can spot something (that does not exist)as if all disorders were the same, WOW!

What is the DSM crow?
What is the current edition crow?
What is ASPD and it's 2 subtypes crow?

We are just geting started!
OZombies

United States

#119983 Aug 29, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When everyone is finished with the chemtrail story they can check out the real news behind the government cover up of Area51 and the aliens,
http://www.realufos.net/
One more time, I didn't see UFO's and aliens, but did see CHEMTRAILS...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Guru 182,082
'Excuse Me' Biden headlines top political gaffe... 5 min Grubercrat model 2
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 22 min KiMare 3,027
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 24 min Zeppelin 537
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min concerned American 1,155,780
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Earthling-1 49,318
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min KiMare 51,285
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr RayOne 294,340
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 13 hr mjjcpa 931
More from around the web