'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120027 Aug 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just pissed because you got nailed by an expert and put in your place. So you need to feel big by bringing up meaningless trivia.
Eat crow!
Show me where he "nailed" me on anything. Expert? A legend in his own mind, perhaps. Seriously, in which post(s) did he "put me in my place"? When I proved him wrong about psychotic breaks? When I pointed out that for someone who is supposedly so highly educated he spells like a 5th grader?

Show me, puddin' pop.

#120028 Aug 29, 2013
C'mon Jethro, tick tock. I'm waiting and everybody's watching.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120029 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better be dreaming up a different field to pose in. Any moron who claims to be CIA, a teacher and have a Masters would know how to spell psychotic. And scenario. And experience.
I never claimed to be an expert, but you've made it quite obvious that compared to you, I am.
Thanks!
Albert Einstein spelled very poorly crow, however he was brilliant! I am EVERYTHING I say, you believing it does not matter! I’m not a liar and a poser. I’m 56 years old and I’ve done, and do things you will never dream of. I do this stupid shit to relive stress from PTSD. Sometimes I go way over the line, because this is the only place I can vent. I’m sorry for some, not all of the things I’ve said and some were uncalled for. I will debate any issue with anyone, I can’t find a debate, so I play the same old shit as the rest of you. There is the best response I’ve got crow. Now let me be.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120030 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it took you 10 minutes to come up with that pile of horse apples, I guess that makes you a little over stupid cubed.
Cite your source for that, Jethro.
DSM IV crow

#120031 Aug 29, 2013
Better grab 3 plates and forks, Witch Hazel.

Looks like it's just gonna be you and Jay and the General for HUMBLE pie.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120032 Aug 29, 2013
P.S. there is no website for that crow, It's a book, and it costs a lot of money, and I have one.
Jay

Paris, TN

#120033 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where he "nailed" me on anything. Expert? A legend in his own mind, perhaps. Seriously, in which post(s) did he "put me in my place"? When I proved him wrong about psychotic breaks? When I pointed out that for someone who is supposedly so highly educated he spells like a 5th grader?
Show me, puddin' pop.

He gave you plenty of time to look it up on the internet, and you even posted the link...LOL.

You don't seem to take your repugnant friend to task when she says, "I have went". I saw her do it numbers of times. You're a joke, and so is she. You both need a shrink and anger management classes.

Eat crow! You lose. And I don't plan to waste my night replying to your stupid ass. Go feed the cows!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120034 Aug 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Better grab 3 plates and forks, Witch Hazel.
Looks like it's just gonna be you and Jay and the General for HUMBLE pie.
What sort of psychosis are you having now crow? I do love pie however.
Jay

Paris, TN

#120035 Aug 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Albert Einstein spelled very poorly crow, however he was brilliant! I am EVERYTHING I say, you believing it does not matter! I’m not a liar and a poser. I’m 56 years old and I’ve done, and do things you will never dream of. I do this stupid shit to relive stress from PTSD. Sometimes I go way over the line, because this is the only place I can vent. I’m sorry for some, not all of the things I’ve said and some were uncalled for. I will debate any issue with anyone, I can’t find a debate, so I play the same old shit as the rest of you. There is the best response I’ve got crow. Now let me be.
I wouldn't apologize to her. She and her repugnant friend are vile, egotistical, conceited, name calling snobs. They have to always be right. There is something wrong with people like them. They're the kind most people avoid.

They're both mental, you can tell by their anger. Maybe she should go back to the mental institution. This time as a patient....lol!
Jay

Paris, TN

#120036 Aug 29, 2013
ObAMACARE.....

The Chicago Tribune just declared,“Bottom line: Let's delay and rewrite this ill-conceived law.” Congress has voted itself “exemptions” from being forced onto ObamaCare’s rolls. The bureaucrats who will administer it are now getting federal help to pay its unacceptably high premiums.

The people who passed it don’t want to participate. The people who vehemently supported it are now calling for a redo. The tide has turned on ObamaCare!

Senator Max Baucus (D-MT), one of the chief architects of ObamaCare, was one of the first to call it a looming “train wreck.”

Now the Chicago Tribune, a newspaper that wholly endorsed the presidency of Barack Obama and highly endorsed his health care reform measures, has seen the light.

In an op-ed over the weekend, the Tribune has called out the legislators who crafted the ill-conceived law, strongly criticized the President who apparently gets to pick and choose which parts of the law he wants to enforce, and called for a “do-over” of health care reform.

++Now, Congress is giving itself a pass on ObamaCare!

As I’m sure you’re well aware, Members of Congress and their staffers want no part of ObamaCare. They struck a deal with the President that forces taxpayers to pay for the increased cost of insurance premiums caused by ObamaCare.

Now WE will foot their bill through subsidies to enable them to keep their premium healthcare plans without paying the additional costs!

Nice one!

Apparently, ObamaCare is OK for the American people, but not good enough for the ones who made it law – and their highly paid staffers. The same holds true for most federal bureaucrats.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120037 Aug 29, 2013
ASSAD'S CHEMICAL WEAPONS LIKE IRAQ'S WMDS
Lawmakers, analysts warn U.S. intelligence not 'slam dunk'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/assads-chemical-we...

UNAPPROVED SYRIA STRIKE AN IMPEACHABLE ACT
Pat Buchanan asks if Boehner will confront Obama over Constitution's requirement

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/unapproved-syria-s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120038 Aug 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
ObAMACARE.....
The Chicago Tribune just declared,“Bottom line: Let's delay and rewrite this ill-conceived law.” Congress has voted itself “exemptions” from being forced onto ObamaCare’s rolls. The bureaucrats who will administer it are now getting federal help to pay its unacceptably high premiums.
The people who passed it don’t want to participate. The people who vehemently supported it are now calling for a redo. The tide has turned on ObamaCare!
Senator Max Baucus (D-MT), one of the chief architects of ObamaCare, was one of the first to call it a looming “train wreck.”
Now the Chicago Tribune, a newspaper that wholly endorsed the presidency of Barack Obama and highly endorsed his health care reform measures, has seen the light.
In an op-ed over the weekend, the Tribune has called out the legislators who crafted the ill-conceived law, strongly criticized the President who apparently gets to pick and choose which parts of the law he wants to enforce, and called for a “do-over” of health care reform.
++Now, Congress is giving itself a pass on ObamaCare!
As I’m sure you’re well aware, Members of Congress and their staffers want no part of ObamaCare. They struck a deal with the President that forces taxpayers to pay for the increased cost of insurance premiums caused by ObamaCare.
Now WE will foot their bill through subsidies to enable them to keep their premium healthcare plans without paying the additional costs!
Nice one!
Apparently, ObamaCare is OK for the American people, but not good enough for the ones who made it law – and their highly paid staffers. The same holds true for most federal bureaucrats.
Here's some more on that ...

WILL CONGRESS BE FORCED TO LIVE BY OBAMACARE?
Sen. David Vitter: Time to strip lawmakers of extra health-care freebies

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/will-congress-be-f...

SATCitizen an hour ago &#8722;
The botox, as in Pelosi, especially needs to be under the unhealthcare law; after all, the bill had to pass before they would know what's in it...the demonrats are in it by hook or by crook...throw the book at 'em, no special treatment for those who claim this law is so great. The congressional staff already suffer from brain drain and their sheeple suffer from brain rot for blindly following them.

peloosi of
"... Let's PASS IT
so WE can SEE what's in IT ...
FAME!

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120039 Aug 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't apologize to her. She and her repugnant friend are vile, egotistical, conceited, name calling snobs. They have to always be right. There is something wrong with people like them. They're the kind most people avoid.
They're both mental, you can tell by their anger. Maybe she should go back to the mental institution. This time as a patient....lol!
Boo Yah !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120040 Aug 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave you plenty of time to look it up on the internet, and you even posted the link...LOL.
You don't seem to take your repugnant friend to task when she says, "I have went". I saw her do it numbers of times. You're a joke, and so is she. You both need a shrink and anger management classes.
Eat crow! You lose. And I don't plan to waste my night replying to your stupid ass. Go feed the cows!
Agree !!!

I have went ...
ha ha ha ...

And they TALK about other peeps 'grammar'

;~)
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#120041 Aug 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sweat those idiots. Goat girl, green cheese eater ILIH and the old OLD crow uncle calvin scooter flabby ass and the repugnantCON are ObaMORONS. They haven't had a rational thought in 5 years. They say what they are programmed to say. They think what they are told to think. They all have that "little man syndrome". If they don't have 5 other dumb asses backing them up they run and hide until there is a gang of them to repeat what they are told to say.

I haven't read their ridiculous posts in a long time. They don't matter. Never have and never will. It used to be sort of fun making fun of them and they were good for a laugh or two but now they just bore me. It's rather nice getting on topix and not reading their posts.

They only understand lies and trash talk and they repeat the same ole same old in every post. They have to lie and say stupid things just to get noticed. I would never ever hang out with that trashy bunch of idiots and I'm not going to hang out with that trashy bunch on the computer. I am so much better than that.

You say what you want and give it right back to the idiots. They will cry and whine and pull the race card (even though they are racists) and they will lie until their cow come home every night. You will see how boring and dumb they are and you will skip over their stupid posts too.
1 post removed
Jay

Paris, TN

#120043 Aug 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some more on that ...
WILL CONGRESS BE FORCED TO LIVE BY OBAMACARE?
Sen. David Vitter: Time to strip lawmakers of extra health-care freebies
SATCitizen an hour ago &#8722;
The botox, as in Pelosi, especially needs to be under the unhealthcare law; after all, the bill had to pass before they would know what's in it...the demonrats are in it by hook or by crook...throw the book at 'em, no special treatment for those who claim this law is so great. The congressional staff already suffer from brain drain and their sheeple suffer from brain rot for blindly following them.
peloosi of
"... Let's PASS IT
so WE can SEE what's in IT ...
FAME!
)8~D>

Hey AL.....seems like they got *pistoff*...deliberate misspelling there Crow....and walked out and slammed the door. I read that nasty, disgusting post that repugnant idiot wrote to you the other night. It was beyond disgusting, swearing at you with such filthy language and anger. I wish someone would diagnose her. She is really a sicko. But I digress

...What I was going to say is, this is the one I like the best:

And they want out, but we have to take it cuz, THEY SAID SO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120044 Aug 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sweat those idiots. Goat girl, green cheese eater ILIH and the old OLD crow uncle calvin scooter flabby ass and the repugnantCON are ObaMORONS. They haven't had a rational thought in 5 years. They say what they are programmed to say. They think what they are told to think. They all have that "little man syndrome". If they don't have 5 other dumb asses backing them up they run and hide until there is a gang of them to repeat what they are told to say.
I haven't read their ridiculous posts in a long time. They don't matter. Never have and never will. It used to be sort of fun making fun of them and they were good for a laugh or two but now they just bore me. It's rather nice getting on topix and not reading their posts.
They only understand lies and trash talk and they repeat the same ole same old in every post. They have to lie and say stupid things just to get noticed. I would never ever hang out with that trashy bunch of idiots and I'm not going to hang out with that trashy bunch on the computer. I am so much better than that.
You say what you want and give it right back to the idiots. They will cry and whine and pull the race card (even though they are racists) and they will lie until their cow come home every night. You will see how boring and dumb they are and you will skip over their stupid posts too.
Hi Glasgow :)

You are correct ...
BUT
I "love" seeing him
"GIVE IT to the obots ...

They "deserve"
EVERYTHING
they are getting :)
imo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120045 Aug 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AL.....seems like they got *pistoff*...deliberate misspelling there Crow....and walked out and slammed the door. I read that nasty, disgusting post that repugnant idiot wrote to you the other night. It was beyond disgusting, swearing at you with such filthy language and anger. I wish someone would diagnose her. She is really a sicko. But I digress
...What I was going to say is, this is the one I like the best:
And they want out, but we have to take it cuz, THEY SAID SO!!!
Ha ha ha ...
Yeah ...
They are getting some of their 'own medicine'...
throw BACK at 'em
NOW!

Love it!

For sure on Baucus ...
I guess 'we'll SEE ... huh?

:)

Sounds like MANY of US ...
Dems included ...

are NOT GOING to take it ...
ANYMORE!

Obamacare was passed entirely on Democratic votes, but Vitter said members of both parties eagerly sought special treatment for themselves and their staffers.

“There was a lot of jockeying and lobbying behind the scenes for this special fix, this special rule for Washington, and unfortunately it was very bipartisan. There were a bunch of establishment Republicans in on the deal,” said Vitter, who explained that his ultimate goal is not to force misery on more people but to make lawmakers see what a bad deal Obamacare is for everyone and get them to drastically change or scrap the law.

The Vitter-Enzi law would also force the executive branch personnel to abide by the same terms of Obamacare as the general population. Democrats currently control the Senate, but Vitter said he plans to force a vote on this issue every chance he gets.

Another GREAT article :)

MYSTERY GROWS: JOURNALIST DIED PREPPING OBAMA EXPOSÉ
Major probe tied to agent suspected of sanitizing president's passport records

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/mystery-grows-in-j...
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#120046 Aug 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
Yeah ...
They are getting some of their 'own medicine'...
throw BACK at 'em
NOW!
Love it!
For sure on Baucus ...
I guess 'we'll SEE ... huh?
Sounds like MANY of US ...
Dems included ...
are NOT GOING to take it ...
ANYMORE!
Obamacare was passed entirely on Democratic votes, but Vitter said members of both parties eagerly sought special treatment for themselves and their staffers.
“There was a lot of jockeying and lobbying behind the scenes for this special fix, this special rule for Washington, and unfortunately it was very bipartisan. There were a bunch of establishment Republicans in on the deal,” said Vitter, who explained that his ultimate goal is not to force misery on more people but to make lawmakers see what a bad deal Obamacare is for everyone and get them to drastically change or scrap the law.
The Vitter-Enzi law would also force the executive branch personnel to abide by the same terms of Obamacare as the general population. Democrats currently control the Senate, but Vitter said he plans to force a vote on this issue every chance he gets.
Another GREAT article :)
MYSTERY GROWS: JOURNALIST DIED PREPPING OBAMA EXPOSÉ
Major probe tied to agent suspected of sanitizing president's passport records
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/mystery-grows-in-j...
You stupid pos, you should STFU.
Jay

Paris, TN

#120047 Aug 29, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos, you should STFU.

Hey little wtf. Why don't you tell us why AL should shut up? She didn't write the article. Tell it to the author why doncha?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 4 min Bravo 2 58
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,220,404
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Agents of Corruption 52,859
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Berta 324,535
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min cpeter1313 309,684
News Ferguson's ugly, racist emails released 9 min Agents of Corruption 662
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Blitzking 160,956
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 2 hr Le Jimbo 104
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 2 hr Le Jimbo 180
More from around the web