'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182267 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

NSA ink

Tokyo, Japan

#117264 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
ari..... It's spelled 'worded'
Heh
Idiot
Who is "ari"? Are you wasting space?

No it is spelled "worked" like I proposed! The words were purposely WORKED, for misleading intentions!

Please be mindful of those who are not "idiots" . Mindful of those who understand how some of you work your words.

Have a nice day.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117265 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
Thanks for the mental image of two old crusty mentally disturbed low IQ idiots bumping uglies Crow!!
I threw up in my mouth a little!
I'm sure Topix is monitoring this thread and they already saw the post from a few minutes ago.
That 14 is still showing on my screen by his posts. Maybe that has something to do with Topix??
LOLOL! Sorry, Tab. If it's any consolation, I kinda grossed myself out on that one, too. Yeebees.

Too weird about that 14. Maybe Topix is monitoring the thread. Sure sounds like somebody is though, doesn't it?

Ok, I've got to get back to work. Hope you have a wondermous afternoon and evening. I probably won't be back in 'til late. If RC Co-Cola shows up, tell her "Hey" for me. Later tater!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117266 Aug 19, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL! Sorry, Tab. If it's any consolation, I kinda grossed myself out on that one, too. Yeebees.
Too weird about that 14. Maybe Topix is monitoring the thread. Sure sounds like somebody is though, doesn't it?
Ok, I've got to get back to work. Hope you have a wondermous afternoon and evening. I probably won't be back in 'til late. If RC Co-Cola shows up, tell her "Hey" for me. Later tater!
Will do!!

Have a great day and see you later.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117267 Aug 19, 2013
NSA ink wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "ari"? Are you wasting space?
No it is spelled "worked" like I proposed! The words were purposely WORKED, for misleading intentions!
Please be mindful of those who are not "idiots" . Mindful of those who understand how some of you work your words.
Have a nice day.
The real ITs will figure it out soon enough.

It's funny how you tools like to try to spin.

So scared of me and others here, we've called you out and you've been proven a fool every time.

This one included. You think they can't figure your game out dumbass?:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117268 Aug 19, 2013
#117248 1 hr ago

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm interested in children that way"
makes you a pervert, too

NSA ink
This is how he worked it! 5123
==========

Thanks NSA ink for the heads up :)
Page 5123 gave me a 'starting' point!

Pages 5109, 10, 11
Page 5123 continues it!

That's what AND all
this ILK "does"
Instigates ..!!!
````
Post #115499 Tuesday Aug 13

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the erotica...and just at C's bedtime...guess who I'll be having for dessert, babygirl? Talk about mine...

OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!

`````

You are
Hazel Green, KY
Post #115509 Tuesday Aug 13
You are the sickest person ever born admitting stuff like that

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!
````

OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Post #115513 Tuesday Aug 13

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
=======
OZombies wrote:
NO...I meant I'm [N~O~T] interested in children in that way...God NO...!!

N ~O~ T
````

OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Post # 115515Tuesday Aug 13

You are wrote:
<quoted text>

OZombies wrote:
It was typo...can't you see ????? I meant I'm [NOT]
interested in children in that way [you pervert]…!!

Why would I call him a [pervert] if I'm like that for God's sake...!! I would jump in a fire for a child...!!!

You never made a mistake typing ...???????
````

Post # 115540 Tuesday Aug 13

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm *NOT* interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
There you go OZ..fixed it!
````

Post # 115549 Tuesday Aug 13

<quoted text>

OZombies wrote:
This is really a joke...no one ever made a mistake or drop a word ...will mean completely something else...oh well, I'm only human, no one is perfect...!

Don't worry Ari...liberals are going to fix it, like everything else...!!(Just a sarcasm)...!!!!!!

==========

Now ... I want to ADD!
Z has a different and distinct WAY about her posting!
It makes her "unique" to me <3

She has DEFINITELY mastered what the good language DEFINES ... Tho she does have a few kinks to work out! THAT will definitely come, too.

She GETS HER POINT ACROSS ...
Quite nicely, I must say ...
-n-
ya'll CAN'T STAND IT!

That is WHY you 'pick on' her!

She IS a STRONG commenter on here!
Made from STRONG inner stuffing!

Leave her BE!
OR
EXPECT
'consequences'
of *your* actions.

~AL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117269 Aug 19, 2013
And BTW ...

Welcome aboard NSA ink!

We "need"
more like you :)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117270 Aug 19, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, don't go...I just got here. Been out all day with my best friend. When you get done with the work come back and play.

Looks like the circus freaks are playing with the normal names trying to make it look like we are as sick as they are. I imagine mine will show up now with JAPAN, Netherlands, France...etc...

Pathetic bunch aren't they.

Hope you have a great evening. Hope to see you here later.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117271 Aug 19, 2013
#117248 1 hr ago

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
makes you a pervert, too

NSA ink
==========

Pages 5109, 10, 11
Page 5123 continues it!

That's what AND all
this ILK "does"
Instigates ..!!!
````

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the erotica...and just at C's bedtime...guess who I'll be having for dessert, babygirl? Talk about mine...

OZombies
Los Angeles, CA

`````

You are
Hazel Green, KY

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
````

OZombies
Los Angeles, CA

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
=======
OZombies wrote:

N ~O~ T
````

OZombies
Los Angeles, CA

You are wrote:
<quoted text>

OZombies wrote:

Why would I call him a [pervert] if I'm like that for God's sake...!! I would jump in a fire for a child...!!!

````

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm *NOT* interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!

````

<quoted text>

OZombies wrote:
This is really a joke...no one ever made a mistake or drop a word ...will mean completely something else...oh well, I'm only human, no one is perfect...!

Don't worry Ari...liberals are going to fix it, like everything else...!!(Just a sarcasm)...!!!!!!

==========

Now ... I want to ADD!

She has DEFINITELY mastered what the good language DEFINES ... Tho she does have a few kinks to work out! THAT will definitely come, too.

-n-
ya'll CAN'T STAND IT!

Leave her BE!
OR
EXPECT
'consequences'
of *your* actions.

~AL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

YOU never ceased to big one of the biggest laughs on here. YOU are one CRAZY joke. Keep proving it.

Isn't it past your nip/nap time loon?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117272 Aug 19, 2013
Some RATIONALITY about drones. You circus clowns might need someone to "splain" to you.

A Look at the Irrational Fear Many Have When it Comes to “Drones”

“Drones are flying over your head right now. Watching. Recording. And they will kill you if they feel like it! Be afraid!” When I talk to individuals who are adamant opponents against drones, this is essentially the kind of vibe I get from them.

And it makes absolutely no sense. I just don’t get it. Why are people so terrified of drones?
Is it the word? I guess “predator” or “reaper” aren’t the most cuddly of words to put in front of “drone.” Sometimes I feel as if when people hear the word “drone” they think of some autonomous robot flying over our heads with the ability to kill people indiscriminately.
Which is absolutely absurd.

They seem completely blind or ignorant to the fact that drones are controlled by humans. A drone doesn’t fly without someone behind the controls. A drone doesn’t fire any kind of weapon without a human controlling that function.

Drones are no different than any gun, tank or plane our military (or law enforcement agency) has used or currently uses. A drone without a human in control is just as useless as an F-22. If there’s no one there to fly either machine, they’ll both sit idle on a runway. The only difference being that when an F-22 does take off, a human is sitting in the cockpit. When a drone takes off, the pilot doesn’t go with the plane. But make no mistake, there is still a pilot controlling it.

Which is something else that I find completely ironic. Many of the most vocal anti-drone people are often some of the most vocal anti-war people. It’s those who believe, and with justification in many instances, that our troops are needlessly put in harm’s way. It’s the same people who often talk about the thousands who’ve died in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Well, don’t drones reduce the amount of instances we put living, breathing troops in harm’s way? If we didn’t have drones, wouldn’t we be using live pilots in planes like the F-22 or F-18?
And while I know these people would prefer our troops weren’t deployed at war, the fact is they are at war. And these people can harp on against war all they want, the fact of the matter is war is going to happen. And personally, when it happens, I’d prefer drones be used as much as possible with our troops sitting miles away in safety as opposed to being put directly in harm’s way.

But that’s just me. I’m a realist. I might not like war (though I don’t oppose all wars) but if they’re going to be fought I’d prefer putting our troops in the least amount of danger.
Which goes the same for our law enforcement. I don’t drive to work without seeing police officers driving around “patrolling.” I know cops who put their lives on the line every day and night. If they can use a drone to help aid in their law enforcement methods, such as a manhunt for someone wanted for murder who’s a threat to kill again, I have no problem with it. If our brave men and women who don the “shield of law enforcement” to protect our cities and towns can utilize drones to better do their jobs, while reducing the risk to their lives—I say let them use drones.
You know why? Because the drones are still controlled by humans!

And while these anti-drone people often freak out about the possibility of a drone flying over their home “spying” on them, they’re also the same people who frequently use Google Maps, Bing Maps, Apple Maps or any other number of mapping sites. Sites where you can go to their “satellite view” and zoom down on almost any place on earth within a couple of hundred feet and see into anyone’s backyard. Granted, these aren’t “live images,” but the fact remains this is technology we know is there. Yet now we want to act terrified of it and outraged at the thought of it being used?

continued

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117273 Aug 19, 2013
I just don’t get it. Why wouldn’t someone support drones as opposed to putting actual human lives at risk? Now, if drones suddenly became some form of artificial intelligent mechanism where humans were eliminated from the decision making process, then I’d have a real problem with their use.
But for now, I just view them as another tool being used by our military and law enforcement officials to carry out tasks that otherwise might put the lives of our brave men and women in harm’s way.

Because at the end of the day whether it’s a drone, tank, fighter jet, helicopter, warship–they’re all still controlled by human beings. And when it comes to the lives of those brave men and women who protect us, I’d prefer if they’re going to be risking their lives, they be as safe as possible while doing it.

And if using a drone can provide a safer tool for these individuals to put themselves at less risk—I have absolutely no problem with it.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/a-look-at-...

So happy we have DRONES. Think of the lives and money it has saved the Defense Dept. Watch out paranoid loon, they might still be out there circling your run down trailor on three wheels. hahahahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117274 Aug 19, 2013
Here's ya "pervert" ...!!!

Justice For The Janczewski’s – Their Son Repeatedly Raped For Years By Middle School Teacher, Neal Erickson, Who Was President of The Michigan Teacher’s Union and Even Now Supported By The Teachers….
Posted on August 19, 2013 by sundance

update!

The School Board Hearing is Today, Monday - August 19th

This is a story that SCREAMS for attention. In Michigan a family has been, and continues to be, brutalized by a systemic rot within the school system. A rot that perpetrates, and unbelievably as it sounds, excuses CHILD RAPE – despite the community outrage.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/1...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117275 Aug 19, 2013
GOP’s secret fear: House majority is in trouble
Top Republicans are increasingly concerned that their unpopularity and incompetence could soon cost them the House

Their problems are threefold and intertwined. First, the GOP has become effectively agenda-less, advocating policies that lack popular support, and that they quite possibly couldn’t execute even if they controlled the government entirely.

Second, as Politico honchos Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen explain,“The party is hurting itself even more with the very voters they need to start winning back: Hispanics, blacks, gays, women and swing voters of all stripes.” That’s partially a consequence of their agenda-less-ness, and partially a consequence of its members’ propensity to say things and advocate ideas that further alienate women and minorities

Third, a combination of chance and poor decisions will turn the coming midterm into a referendum on issues custom tailored to energize Democratic demographics that tend to sit out midterms.

The first two problems require little explanation. Republicans continue to advocate an agenda of tax cuts for wealthy people, spending cuts for poor people, lax business regulation and religious social conservatism. They’ve used their control of the House to advance legislation affirming that agenda, though are at times too fractured to pass those bills. They’re more interested in breaking Obamacare than with advancing their own ideas but lack the ability to repeal or defund it. Their limited power means they can’t hope to accomplish any of their far-fetched goals without resorting to dangerous procedural brinkmanship. That’s created a tense political climate where their most extreme members feel comfortable saying and doing things that further isolate the party.

And that’s where problem three comes into play. Republican leaders were reflective enough after the election to commit to passing real immigration reform, but seem too disorganized to follow through, proving to the Latino voters they hoped to woo that elements of the party are truly hostile to their concerns. The Senate’s immigration bill could become law, if not for the House GOP and the House GOP alone. Separately, a recent Supreme Court decision invalidating the Voting Rights Act’s pre-clearance standards has thrown the question of how to protect minority enfranchisement to Congress, and House Republicans seem to think the answer is:“don’t.”

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117276 Aug 19, 2013
continued:

Later this year, Congress will contend with sequestration and equal pay for women, both of which present Republicans a choice of alienating their own base or riling their political enemies.
Unlike 2010, individual segments of the Democratic coalition will have their own unique reasons for showing up at the polls, and if they do, Republicans risk losing the one branch of government they control.

That’s the theory. It’s why Republicans are suddenly concerned. It’s the theme of this column by Free Beacon’s Matthew Continetti titled “Be Afraid.”

The good news for Republicans is that scholarship doesn’t back the theory that voters — even single-issue voters — turn out in greater-than-expected numbers when their issues are central to the election. It could happen. Anything could happen. But George Washington University political scientist John Sides emails:

I think people overestimate how much elections depend on ‘who votes’ as opposed to changes in ‘how they voted.’ Imagine how we got from a Democratic wave in the 2006 midterms to a GOP wave in the 2010 midterms. The turnout demographics don’t look that different. It was more that enough voters changes their minds …

I don’t think that many voters are motivated to vote (or not) based on the specific issues in play. Lynn Vavreck and I investigated this question in our book on 2012 (out next month!).

Specifically, we looked at whether women’s attitudes toward Obama or Romney or stated likelihood to vote depended on the amount of news coverage of abortion and contraception (the fights about the ACA, Sandra Fluke, Akin, Mourdock, etc.). There was no relationship. In general, there has been much more evidence that mobilization depends on how voters are contacted — e.g., face-to-face contact matters more than a phone call or mailing — and much less evidence that the particular message voters get matters.
Of course, powerful parties don’t become or remain powerful by ignoring politics and pinning all of their hopes on theory. It’s natural that Republicans are reflecting on their agenda, even if changing their agenda won’t matter all that much next November. What’s interesting is that they’re looking in the mirror — and they don’t like what they’re seeing.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/19/republicans_f...

After all the bullshit these repukes have slung around I bet the voters come out in droves to vote. Bye, bye REPUKES

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
NSA ink

Tokyo, Japan

#117277 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The real ITs will figure it out soon enough.
It's funny how you tools like to try to spin.
So scared of me and others here, we've called you out and you've been proven a fool every time.
This one included. You think they can't figure your game out dumbass?:-D
The real IT personal will absolutely figure out the spinners...the ones who turn out to be the proven fools by their works. All, right on here.

Are you sure, you are ready? This one, this one is on the up and up! You cannot spin this one. I'm good.

What was that word you called me? Oh yes, it was "dumbass"!

Keep your own works coming, they will get you too! WORD!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117278 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
#117248 1 hr ago
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
makes you a pervert, too
NSA ink
==========
Pages 5109, 10, 11
Page 5123 continues it!
That's what AND all
this ILK "does"
Instigates ..!!!
````
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
`````
You are
Hazel Green, KY
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
````
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
=======
OZombies wrote:
N ~O~ T
````
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
You are wrote:
<quoted text>
OZombies wrote:
````
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
````
<quoted text>
OZombies wrote:
==========
Now ... I want to ADD!
-n-
ya'll CAN'T STAND IT!
Leave her BE!
OR
EXPECT
'consequences'
of *your* actions.
~AL
NSA doesn't know who ari is but knows where to look for posts that are around ari's post??

LMFAO at you idiots!!

This is why everyone who comes here laugh at you add liens for lie after lie.

I don't HAVE to prove you all as low IQrs here, you idiots do it FOR me!

You're all ignorant and it makes me laugh.

:-D

No matter what name coward ari uses..... His number looks like its about up. Al the Ned he uses will be banned and you nimrods will believe his excuses when he lies about having to get new names.

When that day comes, and it will..... You all, ALL will be laughed at more than we do now.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117279 Aug 19, 2013
VOTERS don't like what they are seeing either. Watch all their "re-inventing" themselves back to the dark ages bite them in the ass..hahahaha

Best paragraph in that article says it all:

Second, as Politico honchos Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen explain,“The party is hurting itself even more with the very voters they need to start winning back: Hispanics, blacks, gays, women and swing voters of all stripes.” That’s partially a consequence of their agenda-less-ness, and partially a consequence of its members’ propensity to say things and advocate ideas that further alienate women and minorities

They will keep alienating themselves because they can't help themselves. That teabagger movement in 2010 brought all their bigoted racist mentality to surface that they had suppressed all these years. They will keep turning voters to the DEMS just being themselves. hahaha PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#117280 Aug 19, 2013
NSA ink wrote:
<quoted text>The real IT personal will absolutely figure out the spinners...the ones who turn out to be the proven fools by their works. All, right on here.
Are you sure, you are ready? This one, this one is on the up and up! You cannot spin this one. I'm good.
What was that word you called me? Oh yes, it was "dumbass"!
Keep your own works coming, they will get you too! WORD!
Feel stupid you were caught with the typo? Heh

Talk about spin. Too funny.

Every since I called you out on saying my name was Paul an made you look ignorant in front of everyone, the ari name disappears as soon as I get here. Everyone sees it..... Spin it anyway you like. We're smart, not the fools you all are.

It's a shame that you're do lonely that you need to do this dumbshit on the Internet every day.

:-D it's hilarious.

Worked LMAO that's right..... You're a DUMBASS!

Since: Dec 11

#117281 Aug 19, 2013
Lies, More lies, and Big Flocking LIES. I did *NOT* send that PHONY an email!

Common and sense...in the same post?

Did that taste bitter? Your small mind and foul mouth has an adverse reaction to common sense and respectful conversation (all of your aliases do!)

You are a vulgar troll.
2 posts removed
Uncle Tab

United States

#117284 Aug 19, 2013
Hiya Ms RC!

Crow was here had to leave. She'll be back later. She said Hi!

Poor dumb coward ari is at it again. Plus he's now sending me mail to my registered name here.

He has some kind of thing for me. That's just weird for a man to keep trying to get other men on the net to respond to him in private.

Linda obvious he has some sexuality issues. Why else would he send a man a private message and put those links out there hoping a man to click them.

Guess that explains why he has that name which is a gay mans name. Not making a bad reference about gay folks, but it seems to be blatantly obvious what's going in here.

I made that point clear to Topix as well. Unwanted advances from weird dudes in the next..... Creepy.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117285 Aug 19, 2013
Lies, More lies, and Big Flocking LIES. I did *NOT* send that PHONY an email!

Common and sense...in the same post?

Did that taste bitter? Your small mind and foul mouth has an adverse reaction to common sense and respectful conversation (all of your aliases do!)

You are a vulgar troll. SAY ARISOCKS

YOU are describing yourself circus sock freak. We know as you let everyone know especially from 20 July on. You post numerous fake names and avatars, brag about hacking, admit you sent emails and pms, use other people's name who chap your ass with the truth, you are one sick individual arisock clown. Keep proving it.

Throwing the clueless circus sock some FLAMING NUTS and SPAM.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Guru 189,750
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Millennial 53,475
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr Silent Echo 2,034
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Chimney1 163,754
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 2 hr reasonmclucus 295
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr thetruth 7,272
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr RayOne 328,299
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr grinch 1,232,300
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 6 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 113
More from around the web