'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#114212 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh Drops 90 Pounds
But now there is less of the radio giant to love -- and hate -- thanks, he said, to his secret diet that has helped him shed 90 pounds since late last winter.
"It's just the easiest one, and it's the fastest. I'm 58-years-old. I never lost weight this fast, almost 90 pounds here since March 9, not even six months yet," Limbaugh said on his radio show recently.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story...
Thee ONLY thing "chapped" 'round here are the libTARDS ...
Posting with "chipped" minds ...
you know ...
from the
Whitehouse beer!
~-~
meth... 30 pounds?
relieving the 'full of shitness'...40 pounds
pulling your head out of his ass...
PRICELESS!!!(plus 20 pounds)

Since: Dec 11

#114213 Aug 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
She schooled me by learning the lesson that I taught her?
Your nemesis is 14, Ari
deny it publicly, I don't blame you, but you know it's true.
I don't care what you believe, but you believe me.
I bet you ten thousand dollars you have dreamed about me...
Tell you what I "think" :
You know that I know you aren't 14.
Now what?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114214 Aug 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rachael Drath, yes girl...now go over there... and wipe the drool off your chin, and stare at the wall...someone will be with you directly...atta girl...
"...awe...gotta love'em when they're that far down the road"
...Hot C
PiSS off gnat!
you just 'buzz' around here to ANNOY people ...
NOT working w/me ...

I just *PLAY* with you ...
I bounce you around like a 'lil rubber ball'...
Patriot RED ...!!!

:)

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#114215 Aug 8, 2013
crappy wrote:
a little off topic here,but does anyone know whatever happen to the verbose beached whale/walking warehouse who was a college football playin cerebrally damaged casualty known to some as buck crick?
he is about seven feet tall,and about seven foot wide.
at the time i last was trolling him he weighed about eleven hundred pounds and raised pigs in his house.
no particular reason for inquiring about him, I just kinda miss him,and i liked him...but then again i like the shingles and chronic gastritis too.
just askin,
crappy
he was asking about you just a while ago...only he was being nasty...weird, huh?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#114216 Aug 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What show does this remind you of:
"Hey bro, do me a solid and front me a quarter...hmmm-hmmm-hmm."
I don't watch much tv
that didn't remind me of anything

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#114217 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Reality wrote:
Arizona Watermelon Tea
plus
Skittles
plus
Robitussin cold med.
equals
A cocktail high.
The autopsy of Trayvon Martin showed liver damage due to DXM.
But he was just a good boy out to buy some Skittles.
``````````
American Lady wrote:
You said it R!
Here's a copy.
``````````
A WFTV report shows some aspects of the autopsy performed on Trayvon Martin.
FULL AUTOPSY REPORT HERE
... the pancreas presents a lobulated mass consistent with acute or chronic pancreatitis
[http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/ 2012/images/05/17/trayvon.mart in.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2]
The autopsy revealed bruising and cuts to the hands of Trayvon Martin consistent with the statements and accounts of George Zimmerman. The autopsy also revealed that Trayvon had THC in his blood and urine consistent with marijuana use.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...
but pork rinds are good for you

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#114218 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Tell you what I "think" :
You know that I know you aren't 14.
Now what?
I "know" it accentuates your perfect wrongness
Welcome back to school, Gayto.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#114219 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
PiSS off gnat!
NOT working w/me ...
Patriot RED ...!!!
I'm not annoying you, buzzing,but you call me a gnat...hello?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#114220 Aug 8, 2013
Calvin, have I mentioned lately how much more fun it is when you're here?

Thanks for the invitation, btw.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114221 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya'll get "news" from sarcastic comedy/commentary shows?
That explains why you have such a twisted and idiot view/version of real news as reported by other sources! I watched maybe 30 minutes of Beck in the last two years. I may have watched a total of two or three hours of O'Reilly in that same time period. I have not watched more than a sound bite or two (30 seconds?) from Hannity. I do try to equal my morning and evening news from RT, Washington Post, CNN, Google News and MSNBC. I also listen to NPR in the morning.
If you broaden your perspective you may see the slant America has been prejudiced by for more than 50 years.
NO, I get my laughs from The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher making fun of you repukes and teabaggers. Doing it showing your favorite fauxbox clips with your pundits lying about one thing or another and an earlier clip saying something else. They are a hoot. Unlike your Queen Loon, I don't stay on gloom and doom sites, all my articles are from all over, I read every news media out there, even faux to see how they are spinning. Even those pundits don't twist it to utter nonsense like your favorite conservative nut or fright winged nut daily you hang on when the loon posts them. You are an idiot for not seeing it. I always post the link. It wasn't until the fancy farm shindig I started looking at the progressive liberal sites. So stick your theory wannabe IT instructor. Hard to believe your news watching is that broad. My is broader circus sock. Proven every day by the news articles I post. Pay attention idiot.

Keep that dream bubba, because you clowns don't have enough time to "re-invent" yourself any time soon to win ANY elections. Another year until Mitch gets DITCHED and 3 for your two parties to line up some more clowns like 2012, which your teabaggers lined up are lagging behind quite a bit to HILLARY who hasn't even officially said she is running. You all will just have to squirm again like you did for Obama. The MAJORITY will vote for her. Suck it up loser. Funny none of you are propping up any of the clowns so far. PRICELESS

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#114222 Aug 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch much tv
that didn't remind me of anything
I wouldn't expect an old man posing as a 14 year old to know anything about a popular cartoon.
I have kids, the regular show is a regular here.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#114223 Aug 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Bouncing you around like a DEstresser ball :)

tee hee hee
Jay

Paris, TN

#114224 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
PiSS off gnat!
NOT working w/me ...
Patriot RED ...!!!

Hi AL...read your stuff last night, good stuff! Aside from the other two I posted last night, here's another one. Down the tubes he goes on a grand slide........LOL.

Obama's Approval Rating Is Falling All Over The Place
&#61517;Brett LoGiurato Jul. 23, 2013, 8:38 AM

In three separate polls, President Barack Obama's approval rating has plunged to its lowest point in at least a year, as he is set to embark on a national tour to give speeches on the economy.

In a new McClatchy-Marist poll, Obama's approval rating has sunk to its lowest point in nearly two years at 41%. A new ABC News-Washington Post poll showed his approval rating slipping below 50% for the first time since last September. And a Public Policy Polling survey set to be released later Tuesday promises his lowest numbers since his disastrous performance in the first presidential debate last October.

By the way, I posted re: the flag issue you lodged. The one, "don't tread on me". I got accused of being from Campton. Where's Campton? You know???
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114225 Aug 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Calvin. I think the loon is talking about that annoying buzzing fly soooie from Ashland. One of her circus socks.

Hope you had a good day at school. It's almost Friday!!

Sounds like old ari sock has been stalking you huh? Trying to tap your ip and check you out. Thinks you are not 14. Are you really 13 going on 14? hahaha

As you can see they didn't like all my factual articles for the day. hahaha Won't stop me. I like rubbing it in their faces how ignorant their loser two parties are.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114226 Aug 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hi Crow, I agree he is fun. I love watching them spaz out when he exposes their ignorance and inability to bully a 14 year old. He is alright.

Did you see the loon has a new hero...rush's brother. About as much authority and factual as the gloom and doom sites she haunts spewing propaganda. What lemming tools they are. Rush's brother?? lmao@that one. Pretty sick to keep dwelling on Trayvon and gawking at autopsy picture. That is really sick. Typical from these circus clown socks.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114227 Aug 8, 2013
Three drone strikes hit al Qaeda targets, US officials say; 12 killed

The U.S. launched three drone strikes Thursday against al Qaeda militant targets in Yemen, U.S. officials told NBC News.

The three strikes killed a total of 12 suspected militants, according to reports from Yemen, and raised to eight the number of attacks in less than two weeks as the Arab nation is on high alert against a suspected terrorist threat.

U.S. officials suggest the latest wave of drone airstrikes is the result of intelligence gathered in the electronic interception last week of high-level al Qaeda communications, which suggested a terrorist plot.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/08...

Good job, Mr. President. Kill those terrorist just like bin laden. Gotta love those drones. Cuts down on US Soldiers being killed. Drones are awesome.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
1 post removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114229 Aug 8, 2013
Manning's WikiLeaks breach helped al Qaeda recruiting, prosecution witness says

FORT MEADE, Md. U.S. soldier Bradley Manning's release of secret files to WikiLeaks in the biggest breach of classified data in the nation's history helped al Qaeda's recruiting efforts, an expert on radical Islam testified on Thursday.
He was convicted of charges that include theft and espionage and faces up to 90 years in prison when his sentencing hearing concludes, which is expected later this month.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/08/19...

Imagine the damage traitor snowden will do. Get Americans killed no doubt.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
1 post removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114231 Aug 8, 2013
Texas trying to "re-invent" themselves and getting those Hispanic votes...bunch of loons.

Cathie Adams, Former Texas GOP Chair: Immigration Reform Will Lead To Mark Of The Beast,'End Times'

Cathie Adams served as chair of the Texas Republican Party for the larger part of a year between 2009 and 2010. Now she's railing against immigration reform, citing her belief that it will lead to an identification system indicative of biblical End Times.

And, of course, we know in biblical prophecy that that is the End Times," Adams said of the initiative. "That is going to be the brand either on our foreheads or on the back of our hands. That is demonic through and through. That is End Times prophecy. There is no question about that."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/05/cath...

Texas is one screwed up state. May be turning to a blue state soon, so there might be hope for them. It is the last state I would visit. They are crazy like the loon here. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#114232 Aug 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
you're welcome, and thank you, I have fun here
1 post removed

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#114234 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't expect an old man posing as a 14 year old to know anything about a popular cartoon.
I have kids, the regular show is a regular here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2p_9jvBq3-AXX
whatever that was, take a giant pencil Ari, you're a big winner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,217,513
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 6 min Quantummist 884
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 6 min Quirky 41
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min DanFromSmithville 160,073
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Quirky 323,582
News Paleologos on the poll: Gay marriage 9 min Fa-Foxy 33
News Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? 15 min WelbyMD 30
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 3 hr superwilly 589
More from around the web