'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229139 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Yes

United States

#114088 Aug 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
No she wasn't.
Another LibLiar :/ all as fraudulent as a Clinton $3 Bill.
She/You were.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#114089 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
By BRIAN ROSS
and REHAB EL-BURI
March 13, 2008
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what
even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric,"
including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebat...
He’s Back! Rev. Wright Says He Was Offered Hush Money By Obama Camp
“I can no more disown [Wright] than I can disown the black community,” said Obama.“I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother — a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe. These people are a part of me. And they are a part of America, this country that I love.”
But when Wright refused to go away, making more inflammatory statements as Obama was locked in the fight of his political career, the candidate made the choice to cut ties, claiming to be “saddened” and “outraged” by Wright’s remarks.
http://newsone.com/2015218/jeremiah-wright-ba...
so long gnat boi :)
Rev Wright is a retired US Marine.

What have you ever done for the US.
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 11

#114092 Aug 8, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
She/You were.
LibLiar, I was here. she was not.

What is this last word or Liberal Lies 101?

Good liberal say that 200 times and you will believe it yourself.

#114093 Aug 8, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The 8% who did not have an opinion either way did not approve or disapprove. THEY HAD NO OPINION. Thus they are not counted either way. Therefore, 92% of those polled had an opinion. 48% disapproved and 44% approved. Therefore, 48% is the majority of the 92% who had an opinion.
Let's use your method with the opposite twist. 56% either approve or have no opinion. 56% "is the majority, for real".
You schooled boy wonder! Maybe boi-blunder is more fitting!
2 posts removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114096 Aug 8, 2013
Mitch McConnell's Reelection May Hinge On Obamacare Implementation In Kentucky (among other things)

WASHINGTON -- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is known for his meticulous strategizing and prodigious fundraising. He thinks about politics and campaigning more than most –- after all, he is the longest-serving senator in Kentucky history. But in his already white-hot reelection fight, McConnell may be at a disadvantage, with one key factor beyond his control.

McConnell, an ardent opponent of Obamacare, has no sway over his own state’s implementation of the health reform law. How well Kentucky brings hundreds of thousands of uninsured residents online will play a role in McConnell’s chances at the polls. At the recent Fancy Farm picnic, Kentucky's annual political gathering, McConnell boasted midway through his short speech,“Just as I predicted, Obamacare is a disaster for America.”

McConnell’s wishful thinking may end up being just that -- especially in Kentucky, where so many residents don’t have health insurance and a Democratic administration is keen on implementing health care reforms.

In an interview with The Huffington Post, Kentucky’s Democratic governor, Steve Beshear, had a message McConnell will not want to hear. "We are ahead of schedule in terms of setting up our state-based health benefits exchange," Beshear said. "We’re going to hit all of our deadlines. We are going to expand Medicaid come Jan. 1, 2014."

Although the state hasn’t made its goals public, Carrie Banahan, the executive director of the state’s health benefit exchange, said officials "hope to get 200,000" residents enrolled by the end of 2014.“That’s just an estimate,” she added. It’s less than a third of the state’s uninsured population, but a big enough number to blunt McConnell’s politicking on Obamacare and boost his Democratic opponent, Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes.

The governor’s embrace of Obamacare does not seem to have dented his popularity. A recent GOP poll found Beshear is viewed favorably by 56 percent of state residents.

Researchers concluded that the Medicaid expansion could add 17,000 jobs and $15.6 billion into the state’s economy. Beshear told reporters at a press conference announcing his approval of the expansion that it will be “the single most important decision in our lifetime.”

Beshear predicted that within a few years, residents will wonder what the fighting over Obamacare was all about.“Every single Kentuckian has the opportunity to have affordable health insurance,” he said.“I have no doubt that over the next generation, that’s going to be a huge sea change in Kentucky. It’s going to change the face of Kentucky.”

And maybe Kentucky’s politics.
Lies And Distortions Of The Health Care Reform
great slide show..check it out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/mitc...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114097 Aug 8, 2013
GOP vs teabaggers...PRICELESS

Robert Pittenger, GOP Lawmaker, Outrages Tea Party By Saying No To Government Shutdown

Tea party members in North Carolina caused a stir at a town hall meeting on Monday after Rep. Robert Pittenger (R-N.C.) said he would not support a Republican threat to shut down the federal government if Obamacare was not defunded.

"Real quick, easy question, this is what the tea party wants to know: Will you vote with [Sen.] Mike Lee ... to defund Obamacare, yes or no?" one man asked Pittenger.

"Do you want the thoughtful answer?" Pittenger responded, before conceding, "No."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/robe...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114098 Aug 8, 2013
Republicans’ desperate plan to hide its clowns

Party begs for fewer primary debates, so candidates won't embarrass themselves on TV anymore. It will backfire

Reince Priebus, the head of the Republican National Committee, has told NBC and CNN that they will not be allowed to have any Republican presidential debates in 2016 if they go ahead and air planned films about Hillary Clinton, who will likely be the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination. That is the reason he gave them, at least, but it is not the actual reason Priebus wants to not have any debates on those two channels. The real reason, everyone knows and sort of acknowledges, is that debates were a disaster for the party in 2012, an endless circus made up entirely of clowns on a national tour of shame.

These debates were on TV, people watched (and mocked) them, and the real candidates, the ones the money people were counting on to win the stupid race, were forced to say unacceptable things to appeal to raging loons. Furthermore, the serious candidates looked less serious simply by sharing a stage with Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/07/reince_priebu...

HAHA, clowns is RIGHT.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114099 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You schooled boy wonder! Maybe boi-blunder is more fitting!
hahaha, yeah right, Leave it to repukes to get all warm and fuzzy when they can consider a meaningless poll of 1000 people puts them in a majority of something. PRICELESS

WOW, and proud they think they schooled a 14 year old who is smarter than most if not all of these CIRCUS CLOWN SOCKS.

I bet President Obama still leaves office with a better approval rating than their precious Bush. 22%, the lowest ever given to a President. [email protected] repuke tools. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114100 Aug 8, 2013
Is Jesse Benton, Mitch McConnell's Campaign Manager, Being Investigated. A Kent Sorenson Bribe?

Did the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign bribe or attempt to bribe Iowa state Senator Kent Sorenson and was Mitch McConnell's campaign manager, Jesse Benton, involved? The Iowa Republican seems to think so.

The Iowa Republican
Sorenson is currently under investigation for violating an Iowa Senate ethics rule that forbids Iowa state senators from being compensated by a presidential campaign. The dealings between Sorenson and the Bachmann campaign also have prompted a series of federal investigations by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Federal Election Commission, and the Office of Congressional Ethics.

To date, only Sorenson’s dealings with the Bachmann campaign have been made public. New information has been provided to TheIowaRepublican.com that details the courting of Sorenson by the Paul campaign, which began in October 2011, long before his public endorsement of Congressman Ron Paul on December 28, 2011. The documents also show that Sorenson was negotiating with Ron Paul’s national campaign chairman, Jesse Benton, who is now running Mitch McConnell’s 2014 re-election campaign in Kentucky, and John Tate, Paul’s 2012 campaign manager.

Jesse Benton – Campaign Manager, Mitch McConnell for U.S. Senate 2014; Campaign Chairman, Ron Paul for President 2012; Campaign Manager, Rand Paul for U.S. Senate 2010; Senior Vice President, Campaign for Liberty; Campaign Manager, Ron Paul for President 2008; Advisor, Liberty PAC (Paul’s leadership PAC). Benton is also married to Congressman Paul’s granddaughter Valori Pyeatt.

Opensecrets.org , a nonpartisan guide to money’s influence on U.S. elections, has reported that Benton has been “paid about $1.1 million by the various Paul entities — although more than $450,000 of it was described as reimbursement for expenses he incurred, most of them unidentified.”

Role: Benton was the chief negotiator for the Paul campaign in dealings with Aaron Dorr, who was Sorenson’s conduit to the Paul campaign. Benton initiated contact with Sorenson through Aaron Dorr in November of 2011.

http://theiowarepublican.com/2013/the-payoff-...

Birds of a feather....

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
1 post removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114102 Aug 8, 2013
Rand Paul grows testy defending former aide

When a former aide of Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., was revealed in July to be a pro-Southern secessionist who once hosted a radio show as a confederate flag-wearing character called the "Southern Avenger," Paul initially defended the aide, Jack Hunter, before eventually accepting his resignation as the controversy grew.

On Tuesday, however, Paul made a few things clear during an interview with John Harwood on WBUR radio: He doesn't agree with his former aide's provocative persona, but Hunter isn't a racist, even if some of his writings and expressed beliefs are "stupid."

Mostly, though, Paul just doesn't want to talk about it.

Pressed on his association with Hunter and asked about an article in The Economist saying libertarian politicians frequently have ties to "racist and nativist movements," Paul could no longer contain his frustration.

"Don't you have something better to read than a bunch of crap from people who don't like me?" he asked. "That won't make for much of an interview if I have to sit through, you know, reading after recitation of people calling me a racist."

"I don't accept all of that and I don't really need to or spend the time going and talking about that," he said. "If you want to talk about issues or what I stand for, I'm happy to, but I'm not going to really go through an interview...responding to every yahoo in the world who wants to throw up a canard."

"Why don't we talk about Rand Paul?" he asked. "I'm the one doing the interview, and you can go ahead and beat up on an ex-employee of mine, but why don't we talk about Rand Paul and what I'm trying to do to grow the party and then we might have an intelligent discussion."

When Harwood pointed out that Paul had co-authored a book ("The Tea Party Goes to Washington") with Hunter, Paul continued scolding the host. "You think you want to dwell on something, that you want to bring up critical articles from people who don't like me and don't support any libertarian ideals," he said. "Let's talk about some issues. Let's talk about indefinite detention. Let's talk about aid to Egypt. Let's talk about repatriation of foreign capital so we can redouble our infrastructure...those might be some pertinent topics other than doing ad hominem on me."
Rand Paul aide resigns after Confederacy controversy

Rand Paul emerges on GOP civil war's front line
In addition to his moonlighting as the "Southern Avenger," Hunter had previously made disparaging comments about Spanish-speaking immigrants, condemned Abraham Lincoln as a tyrant, and praised Lincoln's assassin John Wilkes Booth.

On Tuesday, Paul sought to distance himself from Hunter's controversial rhetoric while still defending his former aide.

"If you'll read through a lot of his things, some of the things he wrote, many of the things he wrote, were stupid and I don't agree with. They weren't things I was aware of or reasons why I hired him," Paul said. "I do think, though, that he was unfairly treated by the media and he was put up as a target practice for people to say he was a racist and none of that's true."

"We have a very varied office staff," Paul insisted. "It was just unfair, but it's also unfair to paint a broad brush and say that's who I am, when I should be judged by the things I'm doing. And I think there is no greater defender, truly, of minority rights - if you include minorities to be color of your skin or the color of your ideology - than myself."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57597371/...

I think old turtleman and Grayson proved what a racist he was in 2010. He can deny all he wants to. GRANDrand even proved it himself on national
TV, defying the Civil Rights Act and condoning the refusal of service due to skin color, as well as other revelations.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#114103 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, yeah right, Leave it to repukes to get all warm and fuzzy when they can consider a meaningless poll of 1000 people puts them in a majority of something. PRICELESS
WOW, and proud they think they schooled a 14 year old who is smarter than most if not all of these CIRCUS CLOWN SOCKS.
I bet President Obama still leaves office with a better approval rating than their precious Bush. 22%, the lowest ever given to a President. [email protected] repuke tools. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
An anonymous "bet" means nothing, be creative and construct a real wager. Perhaps you're too skeered?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114104 Aug 8, 2013
Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan headline Koch summit

Rep. Paul Ryan, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez secretly spoke to wealthy donors at the Koch brothers’ recently concluded summer gathering on the outskirts of Albuquerque.

The meeting featured some discussion of the unfolding GOP Senate primary challenges to Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and Sen. Mike Enzi of Wyoming, but no consensus opinion emerged, a source who attended the event told POLITICO. The source said that Cantor and Ryan both delivered presentations that were well-received by donors, as was Brooks’s speech on work as a source of happiness.

Cantor and Ryan are both in the middle of nearly every piece of legislation that crosses the House floor

Ryan has developed deep ties to Koch World

Other past attendees include Supreme Court justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas, media stars Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the late Andrew Breitbart, Govs. Chris Christie of New Jersey, Bob McDonnell of Virginia and Rick Perry of Texas, and Sens. John Cornyn of Texas and Jim DeMint of South Carolina, who has since resigned to head The Heritage Foundation, which has received funding from the Koch donor network.

The summer meeting is typically held in late June or early July, with the winter meeting preceding it by six months but the schedule was delayed this year to give the Koch political operation more time to assess the efficacy of its unprecedented spending in the run-up to the 2012 election. This year’s winter meeting, held in late April in Indian Wells, Calif., drew Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Rand Paul of Kentucky, as well as Govs. Nikki Haley of South Carolina and John Kasich of Ohio, according to a report in The New York Times.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/eric-ca...

Still trying to buy an election. hahaha Spend that money. MAJORITY rules. It will again in 2014/2016.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114105 Aug 8, 2013
A reminder for repukes of some wiretapping long before the PATRIOT ACT. Long article, but very informative and is HISTORY. GOP's shame.

The man who would have stopped Watergate

By JOSEPH A. BOSCO | 8/7/13 4:32 PM EDT

On Aug. 8, 1968, Republican presidential nominee Richard Nixon made a fateful decision at the Miami convention. In the last hour before he was to announce his choice of a running mate, he switched Secret Service protection from John Volpe of Massachusetts to Maryland’s Spiro Agnew — and lost the partner who could have prevented the Watergate scandal that destroyed his presidency.

Nixon had given veto power on the selection to South Carolina Sen. Strom Thurmond in return for his throwing the Southern delegations’ support to Nixon over their preferred candidate, California Gov. Ronald Reagan. At the end of their early-morning meeting, Thurmond handed Nixon three lists of names —“acceptable”(conservatives: Reagan and Texas Sen. John Tower); “unacceptable”(liberals: New York Gov. Nelson Rockefeller, Oregon Sen. Mark Hatfield, and New York Mayor John Lindsay; and a last-minute handwritten category “no objection”(moderates: Volpe and Agnew).

Agnew’s slashing partisan rhetoric, moreover, made him so unpopular in Congress that Nixon, on his tapes, called him “my insurance against impeachment,” actually enabling the wrongdoing of others in the White House. Volpe was not only not Agnew — when it came to matters of public morality, he was the anti-Agnew. Deeply religious, Volpe prided himself on his anti-corruption record in private business and public service. As governor, he had created the Massachusetts ethics code and frequently cautioned his staff and State House employees to do nothing they would not want to read about on the front page of the Boston Globe.(As transportation secretary, his warning extended to The Washington Post and New York Times.)

Of all John Volpe’s contributions to America, saving Nixon from himself would have been his finest. The great visionary leader would have been spared the petty, sordid business that Watergate became, and freed to focus on the larger issues of war and peace for which he was so eminently qualified.

So much for what might have been. Instead, having extracted the last ounce of campaigning from Volpe and his Cabinet colleagues, the White House fired most of them after the election (Henry Kissinger remained). Volpe was offered the ambassadorship to Italy — which he wanted but only after another year or two to complete his innovative transportation policies. This time, there was no appeal and he was given an ultimatum: Take Rome now or lose it and be gone from the Cabinet anyway. He took it.

Over the next two years, one Nixon aide after another fell from grace, some ending up behind bars. As Nixon’s own end neared, the ever-dedicated, ever-forgiving Volpe secured a personal message to him from Pope Paul VI praising his work for peace and offering prayers on his behalf.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/opinion...

Joseph A. Bosco currently writes on national security issues. He was assistant legal counsel to Gov. John A. Volpe, 1967-1968, and special assistant to U.S. Transportation Secretary Volpe, 1969-1973.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114106 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>
An anonymous "bet" means nothing, be creative and construct a real wager. Perhaps you're too skeered?
YOU are an idiot ari. I bet he doesn't end with the lowest approval rating of ALL Presidents. 22% PERIOD.

Scared of what? YOU hahaha, play your games. If I knew your sorry ass personally I would put my money where my bet is. Guess you will just have to take as a play on words dumbass.

I figured you would be at the prayer vigil with A Loon:

Honey Boo Boo's dad hospitalized

I bet you backward hicks stayed glued to the trash TV reality shows. haha Back peddle on that one. IT guru wannabe.

BTW, looks like Calvin SCHOOLED you on your Wikipedia site you tried to post. What say you about that loser lemming? haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114107 Aug 8, 2013
Republican Senators Silent on McConnell Support

Two Republican senators who had received financial support in their election campaigns from Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell were silent yesterday when given a chance to endorse McConnell for his 2014 re-election.

NBC News reported Sens. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Mike Lee, R-Utah, were silent when asked whether they would endorse McConnell over his tea party opponent, Matt Bevin.

McConnell’s PAC, Bluegrass Committee, had given financial support to two of those three senators.

The PAC gave Cruz $5,000 in August 2012 and gave another $5,000 in September 2012. McConnell’s PAC gave $10,000 to then candidate Johnson in June 2010. Johnson also received $42,600 from the National Republican Senatorial Committee in 2010. McConnell’s Bluegrass Committee did not give to Lee.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/moneyline/republica...

haha PRICELESS, even the GOP/Teabaggers are Ditching Mitch..

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114108 Aug 8, 2013
E-mails raise new questions about GOP 2012 campaign favors

Rachel Maddow reports on newly uncovered documents raising questions about the role of money in an Iowa state senator switching support from Michele Bachmann to Ron Paul, involving a Republican operative who is currently the campaign manager for Mitch McConnell's re-election effort.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rachel -
maddow/52690919#52690919

Old scandal coming back to haunt Conman from the BachMANn campaign. PRICELESS

Still can't buy an election.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114109 Aug 8, 2013
Ky. Republicans should know food stamps feed their young and elderly constituents

It has been a month since the U.S. House, including all of Kentucky's Republicans, abandoned a 40-year practice by dropping food stamps from the farm bill.

Despite assurances from the Republicans who control the House that they would consider reauthorizing the nutrition program before it runs out in October, a conference committee with the Senate has yet to materialize.

While Congress dithers, the food security of millions of Americans and 800,000 Kentuckians is in jeopardy.

Even Rep. Hal Rogers, who represents the nation's second-poorest district, where one in three households depend on food stamps, voted for a farm bill without the nutrition assistance program.
Unbelievably, after the vote, Rogers said, "I didn't think it will have an adverse impact on my district."

Food stamps are especially crucial to the young and old. Of the 32 percent of households in Rogers' district that receive them, a quarter include at least one person older than 60; half include at least one child.

Of the 800,000 Kentuckians enrolled in the program, 60 percent live below the federal poverty line — an income of $22,000 for a family of four.
The average food stamp benefit is a whopping $134 a month.

Since 1973, farm subsidy and nutritional assistance programs have been coupled, often passing with huge bipartisan margins. But earlier this month, the farm bill failed on first pass under opposition from House Democrats, who found the proposed $20 billion cut to food stamps extreme and Republicans who wanted to gut the program further.

Predictably kowtowing to its ideological fringe instead of compromising, the House GOP took food stamps out of the bill entirely, issuing vague promises that the program would be looked at later.

While House Republicans created more uncertainty for the poor, they fattened agriculture subsidies, the vast majority of which go to the largest operations. House Republicans even did away with a limit approved by the Senate on federal farm aid to people making more than $750,000 a year.

All five of Kentucky's Republicans — Reps. Ed Whitfield, Brett Guthrie, Thomas Massie, Andy Barr and Rogers— put lucrative subsidies for Big Agriculture above feeding their needy constituents. Kentucky's lone Democrat, John Yarmuth of Louisville, opposed the bill.

It's disappointing to see Kentucky Republicans even tacitly endorse the undercurrent of spite that regards poverty as deserved comeuppance. This attitude drove House action on the farm bill and led politicians like Rep. Stephen Fincher, R-Tenn., to cite the Bible to say, "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat."

Of course, Fincher, the Tennessee congressman, has had no qualms about accepting $3.5 million in farm subsidies while preaching penny-pinching for others.

Kentuckians who depend on food stamps are not the high-flying, check-drawing caricatures that politicians invoke to justify drastic cuts in federal spending.

They have been left marooned, through no fault of their own, by a changing economy, or they are too young or too old to work.

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack has said that 92 percent of food stamp recipients are seniors, children, disabled or working adults.

Reauthorizing the program, without spiteful, draconian cuts, should be the House's top priority. Failure to do so would quite literally take food from the mouths of hungry children.

Read more here:
http://www.kentucky.com/2013/07/30/2739568/ky...

That ought to get them some votes eh? Take food out of the mouths of KY's children and Senior Citizens. I have never resented my tax dollars going to feed poor Kentuckians. Shame on them. Guess they will just allow KY to fall further down on the poverty states list and then ask for their vote. Doubt they will forget come election time.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
2 posts removed
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#114112 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCons write much, twists some to suit his agenda, but at least we know where he stands on politics.

Ky may have proceeded into the Obama Care up to the hilt. Did you notice how many they will put into Medicaid? That is free nursing home and medical care? Yes, for the indigent and now lawyers are arguing to show how "don`t go broke in a nursing home" for the ones that get around the requirements? Always some way to beat the system.

One of the things we have not heard is how many insurance companies will be in the group allowed
by the State? What does it cost for them to get into the group? Graft is everywhere!

Now don`t go preaching about the Conservative and the Republicans not wanting to help the poor and needy, nor the ones to get medical care.

One of the things also to know, what will it cost to get these millions into free medical care, free nursing homes, and how long will it be before all this will collapse onto itself thru false claims? Just putting forward some things you might want to consider.

Wonder why none in Congress want Obama Care??.
3 posts removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114116 Aug 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
RepubliCons write much, twists some to suit his agenda, but at least we know where he stands on politics.
Ky may have proceeded into the Obama Care up to the hilt. Did you notice how many they will put into Medicaid? That is free nursing home and medical care? Yes, for the indigent and now lawyers are arguing to show how "don`t go broke in a nursing home" for the ones that get around the requirements? Always some way to beat the system.
One of the things we have not heard is how many insurance companies will be in the group allowed
by the State? What does it cost for them to get into the group? Graft is everywhere!
Now don`t go preaching about the Conservative and the Republicans not wanting to help the poor and needy, nor the ones to get medical care.
One of the things also to know, what will it cost to get these millions into free medical care, free nursing homes, and how long will it be before all this will collapse onto itself thru false claims? Just putting forward some things you might want to consider.
Wonder why none in Congress want Obama Care??.
NONE? Prove it. Just like the double posting of 9/11 lies you told you cannot respond. YOU have no credibility, just talking out your ass old man. Why don't you step away from fauxbox and your teabagging sites and research for the TRUTH, just once.

Again OLD MAN, it is SHE, not he and I didn't twist anything...I posted articles that I believe like your batshit crazy loon does with the conservative nut and fright winged nut daily you take so seriously.

YOU ARE A LIAR....Clinton trained the terrorist pilots and bush wasn't a 9/11 failure. YOU were proven wrong. Get your head out of your ass or zombies chemtrails and seek some truth once in awhile.

BTW old teabagger whitehair, I have always said where I stand with politics, with the MAJORITY...the DEMS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#114117 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are an idiot ari. I bet he doesn't end with the lowest approval rating of ALL Presidents. 22% PERIOD.
Scared of what? YOU hahaha, play your games. If I knew your sorry ass personally I would put my money where my bet is. Guess you will just have to take as a play on words dumbass.
I figured you would be at the prayer vigil with A Loon:
Honey Boo Boo's dad hospitalized
I bet you backward hicks stayed glued to the trash TV reality shows. haha Back peddle on that one. IT guru wannabe.
BTW, looks like Calvin SCHOOLED you on your Wikipedia site you tried to post. What say you about that loser lemming? haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
He outright LIED! it was first "tagged" as a "neologism" and then as a "protologism", however there is a secret about that one only one person can step up and answer...and he is one of your leftist friends! BTW the editor who had my contribution flagged knows nothing of technical pc jargon. That's like a Spanish teacher trying to correct Greek. Can't explain anything to you idiots though, just repeat your lies and fiction until you believe them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 5 min payme 33
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,396,592
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,205
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 217,148
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr thetruth 20,210
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Lord Satan 199,570
News National Rifle Assn. steps up to aid Donald Tru... 2 hr serfs up 21
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 388,515
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Crystal_Clear722 3,674
More from around the web