'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 261980 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Mingo

Buffalo, NY

#113690 Aug 6, 2013
Goodnight AL. See you on the other side of the protest line.
1 post removed
pjckmen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#113692 Aug 6, 2013
Entertainment with one day of hard work.
www.pogone.com
1 post removed

Since: Dec 11

#113694 Aug 6, 2013
Mingo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some pretty big assumptions and judgments on someone you don't really even know.
Do you not admit you stood back and stayed quiet, and on occasions joined in with your buddies, launching every demeaning, dehumanizing statement at her? Some of you even sexually insult and harass.
She seems to throw it back in their faces very well.
You can't expect her to be constantly verbally attacked and not fight back.
The constant sexual innuendo and verbal assault by some will eventually get them banned; after they return they may learn to be more respectful.

#113695 Aug 6, 2013
Sometimes mods join the fray, they don't always use a registered account. Seems to me they should voluntarily stand up an take the hits like the rest of us. It helps to clean up the forums when Andrew Dice Clay wannabe trolls get called out in front of everyone.

Some will go directly into attack mode (as always) yet most of us will welcome the visit!
John

Winchester, KY

#113696 Aug 6, 2013
Mingo wrote:
Goodnight Jay..A smart man will always choose common sense over party loyalty.
And for future reference, the name is Mingo. Always has been. I just thought Matt brought up a good question that was being ignored. So I asked it too.
need to ask pr lady because she knows everything

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#113697 Aug 6, 2013
Okay you Repub wackos I'm still hung up on this NSA thing were you think they are listening to your calls and reading your emails. It's estimated there are 3 to 4 Billion calls and emails per DAY just in the US. If we go by the low 3 Billion and each is read or listened in on just for 1 minute that's 833,333 hours per day. How many government employees does it take to listen in or read 833,333 hours of info per day?
Repub math.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#113698 Aug 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The constant sexual innuendo and verbal assault by some will eventually get them banned; after they return they may learn to be more respectful.
Time for School boy.
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#113699 Aug 6, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

#113700 Aug 6, 2013
Bot #1

#113701 Aug 6, 2013
iPad A

#113702 Aug 6, 2013
XBox

#113703 Aug 6, 2013
WPhone (7)

#113704 Aug 6, 2013
WPhone (8)
Fox News Is A Joke

Jackson, KY

#113705 Aug 6, 2013
RedHorseRevelation wrote:
Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --
http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI
...laughing.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#113707 Aug 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
After 35 years of being tolerant, I DON'T HAVE TOO be anymore. You obviously condone the Bible verses one minute and the threats or death wishes of your buddies, as well as the filth that comes out of their fake wtf Glasgow Speakup. None of my name calling comes anywhere near the foul bs they spew. You are as bad as them if you condone it while sitting back feeling all superior and self-righteous. I have NO LEVEL OF RESPECT for those you condone and I have none for you as well. You were probably one of those types I had to constantly school for the gov't for violating AR's, labor laws, and worker's rights. You sound just like them. It was okay to do it if they could get away with it or as long as it wasn't done to them. Typical repuke qualities. Quite reading my posts and hang on to every word the Queen Loon spits out. If you can't handle the truth that DEMS are the MAJORITY, the President is a two-termed President trying to make things right the Bush administration left us, and basically by himself then get out and campaign for the GRANDrand or your teabagger of choice. I could careless. I will post and post just as I did when he ran exposing what your two parties you support do to suppress the 99% of Americans. Don't like it, don't read it. GOT THAT!!!
GOP RIP
DITCH MITCH
What condoning are you speaking of???? Please show me a post where I have condoned a bible verse, a threat by anyone, any death wish, or any vile comments. You won't find any.

Sweetheart, you didn't have to "school" me in anything. I knew my job extremely well and all of the personnel and labor laws associated with it.

I actually can and do "handle the truth". I am VERY aware Obama is "a two-term President". It seems to me YOU cannot "handle the truth" if you believe Obama has done ANYTHING which has helped this country in 4 1/2 years. Some of "YOUR MAJORITY" seem to be opening their eyes and I feel sure more will by the end of his second term. I am in the 48% which is the "MAJORITY".
==========

Obama's approval rating as of August 4, 2013 - 45% approve and 48% disapprove.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/Barack-Obam...
==========

I will continue to post information regarding his failures but will also continue to be tolerant of others views. I can do that without name-calling, belittling, or berating. Being tolerant of others views is totally different from being tolerant of personal attacks. GOT THAT????
Countrygirl

Tallahassee, FL

#113708 Aug 6, 2013
President Barack Obama, Love this Guy and his family.
Warning haters this is not a dream.
Read and continue to weep.
HILLARY 2016
Yeah!!!

Location hidden

#113709 Aug 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to know her. I can read, can you? Do you ever bother to read her posts or do you just support her because she's a liberal talking head?
You want to talk about demeaning? Listen to her rattle on. She doesn't just post political information for anyone's benefit, she counters with degrading blasphemous name calling of certain people on here who try to post topics and links for others to consider. She dreams up words for them that sound like some looney, crack-case - name calling like a child, and she worked for our government.....holy crap!
You're right, you can't constantly verbally attack and not fight back. But this topic session is not about who can call who the most vile names, although she'd probably get the trophy. And until she came here, or came back, whatever...we did have some decent discussions. She wastes people's time by pissing them off and then there is nothing but verbal altercation, one after another - all due to her dirty mouth and insinuations. She's obsessed with her own opinion and herself and can't stop railing on AL, Ari, etc. who in her demented mind she thinks is me.
She throws nothing in our faces we can't handle, but as long as she tries she will get it back. And no I have never sexually insulted or harassed her in that way...other than to say if she has a husband he has my deepest sympathy - poor sucker!
Good night, Matt or Mingo whoever you are.
I totally agree. No problem with discussion and/or debate even if it may become heated. When you attack others with vile and malicious comments and name-calling, it is no longer a discussion and/or debate. It becomes personal. Her comments incite and provoke.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113710 Aug 6, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What condoning are you speaking of???? Please show me a post where I have condoned a bible verse, a threat by anyone, any death wish, or any vile comments. You won't find any.
Sweetheart, you didn't have to "school" me in anything. I knew my job extremely well and all of the personnel and labor laws associated with it.
I actually can and do "handle the truth". I am VERY aware Obama is "a two-term President". It seems to me YOU cannot "handle the truth" if you believe Obama has done ANYTHING which has helped this country in 4 1/2 years. Some of "YOUR MAJORITY" seem to be opening their eyes and I feel sure more will by the end of his second term. I am in the 48% which is the "MAJORITY".
==========
Obama's approval rating as of August 4, 2013 - 45% approve and 48% disapprove.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/Barack-Obam...
==========
I will continue to post information regarding his failures but will also continue to be tolerant of others views. I can do that without name-calling, belittling, or berating. Being tolerant of others views is totally different from being tolerant of personal attacks. GOT THAT????
You do have a way with words RH.
Plain *American* English. Yet ALL that was needed to convey your message.

Getting them to understand IS the problem. THEM!

Bravo :)

Location hidden

#113711 Aug 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Okay you Repub wackos I'm still hung up on this NSA thing were you think they are listening to your calls and reading your emails. It's estimated there are 3 to 4 Billion calls and emails per DAY just in the US. If we go by the low 3 Billion and each is read or listened in on just for 1 minute that's 833,333 hours per day. How many government employees does it take to listen in or read 833,333 hours of info per day?
Repub math.
No one makes the assumption that anyone with the government is "actively" reading or listening to our information. The problem is with the "storing" of private and personal information. What if, in the future, a President (Republican or Democrat) chooses to target people? It probably will not be you or me as we are of no real consequence, but it could be in certain situations.

Compare this to the IRS scandal. What if the current or future administrations could target anyone who is running for election in any city or state nationwide. They could access all private emails and telephone conversations of those people and use information against them in elections. There are too many possible scenarios to even attempt to list them all.

Most conservatives do not have a problem with the government obtaining this information WITH "just cause" as with a possible terrorist. It is the storing of this information on EVERY American WITHOUT "just cause" which is the issue.
1 post removed
Fox News Is A Joke

Jackson, KY

#113713 Aug 6, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No one makes the assumption that anyone with the government is "actively" reading or listening to our information. The problem is with the "storing" of private and personal information. What if, in the future, a President (Republican or Democrat) chooses to target people? It probably will not be you or me as we are of no real consequence, but it could be in certain situations.
Compare this to the IRS scandal. What if the current or future administrations could target anyone who is running for election in any city or state nationwide. They could access all private emails and telephone conversations of those people and use information against them in elections. There are too many possible scenarios to even attempt to list them all.
Most conservatives do not have a problem with the government obtaining this information WITH "just cause" as with a possible terrorist. It is the storing of this information on EVERY American WITHOUT "just cause" which is the issue.
The Bush Administration did target Democrats in 2003 dummy.

Remember the US Attorneys Scandal, it happened here in Ky too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Horn Dog 220,650
News Teresi Speaks Out Against Proposed Cut In CDBG ... 36 min Cant sleep 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min Brad 1,508,813
News North Korea blasts Trump for being too much lik... 56 min jonjedi 61
News Trump to GOP: Pass health care bill or seal you... 1 hr jonjedi 124
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr jonjedi 7,431
News Americans spent an estimated $17 billion on amm... 1 hr late 70s early 80s 10
News Trump Transition Team Communications Incidental... 5 hr Ms Sassy 41
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 7 hr jonjedi 382
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 7 hr jonjedi 105
More from around the web