'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Crow

Louisville, KY

#112043 Jul 23, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> her name is
cankered bitch.
Please don't drag my posts into your hatred. I don't agree with her politics, nor she with mine, but she was kind enough to send me a cool link and I thanked her. Your issues with her are your own - please keep them that way. Thanks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112044 Jul 23, 2013
AND you libTARDS ARE CRAZY
IF
you THINK

that
I read ANY of your GARBAGE!...

I do NOT!

It is SPEW!

I will NOT take time for THAT!

Nutso FREAKO's
is ALL you dwIdioTs ARE!

Do NOT KNOW WHY I "waste" my time HERE!

Hoping ... you will eventually
OPEN your eyes
and SEE what the HELL is going on around you!

Your World IS "crumbling"
Right before your very EYES
and you are

B~L~I~N~D to it!

S~U~C~K~E~R~S

~-~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WTFU

Hodgenville, KY

#112045 Jul 23, 2013
They won't open their eyes!! Anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is a good person...there just is no reasoning with a wasted mind like that! Just like Obama, they want to be more worried about the FIRST woman president. I sure hope they are cozy in their cots!!! Lunatics!!!! No wonder this Country has gone to hell in less than 60 years!!!
I wish I was as misinformed like these rainbow chasing fools, then I wouldn't be so worried about the future for the children who will be owned by China! No I don't watch Fox news you fool! Is that all you know how to spout out of that mouth, SHIT you don't know?
1 post removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112047 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
AND you libTARDS ARE CRAZY
IF
you THINK
that
I read ANY of your GARBAGE!...
I do NOT!
It is SPEW!
I will NOT take time for THAT!
Nutso FREAKO's
is ALL you dwIdioTs ARE!
Do NOT KNOW WHY I "waste" my time HERE!
Hoping ... you will eventually
OPEN your eyes
and SEE what the HELL is going on around you!
Your World IS "crumbling"
Right before your very EYES
and you are
B~L~I~N~D to it!
S~U~C~K~E~R~S
~-~
LMAO@the batshitcrazy loon, Just look at your posts wacko. YOU read them and respond to them and search topix threads for other people's comments or troll the frightWingedNutDaily .coms for rebuttals. We don't know why you waste your time here either, you have so many US/WORLD topix threads to troll and you DO. YOUR world may be crumbling because your teabagging repukes can't take the country BACKWARDS, when the MAJORITY want to move FORWARD. Lord knows where we would be now if it wasn't for the teabagging GRAND OLD Party of NO Congress who is more worried about losing their Bush cuts to the rich than helping the country out. Feel free to move to Canada if you don't like it. We won't miss your racist bigot ass.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112048 Jul 23, 2013
IF being acquitted "of ALL charges" and can't get your gun back via DOJ
--- you might live in a
nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots
--AL
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112049 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Trayvon Martin's parents settle wrongful-death claim
Homeowners association is thought to have paid more than $1 million
SANFORD — Trayvon Martin's parents have settled a wrongful-death claim for an amount thought to be more than $1 million against the homeowners association of the Sanford subdivision where their teenage son was killed.[Money WILL NOT bring their son back - BUT they ain't turning it down ... Golddiggers are WHO they are! Being USED as Guinea pigs also - NO pride]
In the settlement,
the association did not admit any wrongdoing or liability. <<<<-<< <<<
Taylor said its decision to settle was most likely a business decision.
"It's really nothing more than a risk-versus-reward analysis," Taylor said.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-04-0...
George WAS ACQUITTED ... INNOCENT yet they will NOT give him his gun BACK!
WHAT if THAT was you?
OR
Some of YOUR Family!
THINK on that ...
DOJ: Don't return gun to George Zimmerman while we're investigating
Zimmerman was >>> acquitted <<< Saturday by a six-member Seminole County Jury, a decision that has prompted demonstrations in Sanford, Orlando and major cities across the U.S., including violence in Oakland and Los Angeles.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-07-1...
ACQUITTED
1.acquitted - declared "not guilty" of a specific offense or crime
acquitted - declared not guilty of a specific offense or crime; legally blameless;
not guilty
clean-handed, guiltless, innocent - free from evil or guilt; "an innocent child"; "the principle that one is innocent until proved guilty"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/acquitted
YES, he was acquitted, but he is not INNOCENT.

May he will take that old has been rocker Ted's advice and sue Trayvon's parents huh?

You racist bigots are the ones whitehair should direct her "LET IT GO" speech for. You and your suckass Ari/Jay bring it up everyday.

DOJ has the right. GET IT!

Dumbass lemming fauxbox tools.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112050 Jul 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO@the batshitcrazy loon, Just look at your posts wacko. YOU read them and respond to them and search topix threads for other people's comments or troll the frightWingedNutDaily .coms for rebuttals. We don't know why you waste your time here either, you have so many US/WORLD topix threads to troll and you DO. YOUR world may be crumbling because your teabagging repukes can't take the country BACKWARDS, when the MAJORITY want to move FORWARD. Lord knows where we would be now if it wasn't for the teabagging GRAND OLD Party of NO Congress who is more worried about losing their Bush cuts to the rich than helping the country out. Feel free to move to Canada if you don't like it. We won't miss your racist bigot ass.
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
I read the first FEW words ...
Yours ARE always garbage!

You along with several others are NOT WORTH reading
It's pete and repeat
of the same chit

JUST
different day!

You are one 'clueless' mofo ...

Did THAT get ya attention!?!

THAT word TRULY sums up WHAT I think of you AND your ILK!

Excuse me Lord ...
BUT
I had to say it ...!!!

To "get" their attention!

I've been around some CRAZY moronic people in my life and you KNOW it!
BUT ...
These "take the cake" ...

YOU also KNOW THAT!

Godless they ARE!...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112051 Jul 23, 2013
*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#112052 Jul 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Careful what you wish for.

Detroit is what happens when you chase out all the white conservatives,and Compton,Newark,Philly and on and on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112053 Jul 23, 2013
Good Day *Patriots*

I hope to get up with each passing day
and
SEE a change in MY Country ...
BUT it IS the same ol
same ol.

No not necessarily the same ol, same ol,...
IT IS getting WORSE by the DAY!

This admins CORRUPTION is BLATANTLY thrown in OUR faces ...

As if they have NO CARE whatsoever what is happening ...

One day there WILL come a "reckoning" ...

I pray I live to SEE it!

Later!

I'm NOT going to sit around and take SUCH abusive CRAP thrown in my face any longer!

God BLESS US All ...

<3

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112055 Jul 23, 2013
First Thoughts: Washington, we have a problem
Washington (Teabagging RepubliCONS)

*** Washington, we have a problem: The first step on the road to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. But when it comes to the political dysfunction in Washington, everyone appears to be denying they’re part of it. Roll Call reports that, for the upcoming August recess, House Republicans have armed their members with a guide on how to talk to their constituents who are fed up with Washington, and the guide recommends they make this argument: We’re fighting Washington for you.“We know that Washington is broken. It spends too much, borrows too much, and takes too much. It targets people for what they believe. It chokes out jobs… Our government is out of control,” Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers says in the booklet.“But every day Republicans are fighting to stop government abuse to make Washington work for all Americans. We’re working to spur economic growth and create more jobs… We’re fighting to fix Washington.” So you have House Republicans -- who have contributed more than their fair share to the political gridlock -- saying they’re working to fix Washington, and by fixing Washington they mean by running against it. But they aren’t the only ones who are denying they’re part of the problem. In his preview of President Obama’s economic speech on Wednesday, White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer wrote that Obama believes “Washington has largely taken its eye off the ball” when it comes to the economy. Umm, he’s president of the United States and thus the biggest leader in Washington.

(Guess that "re-inventing" starts with a GOP manual on how to snowjob your constituents into believing this shit why we do the exact opposite.)

*** NBC/WSJ poll comes out first thing tomorrow morning: At some point, will anyone admit they are part of Washington? And what kind of credibility do America’s political actors have with the public when they don’t admit they’re part of the problem? That has to be one of the chief reasons why so many Americans are fed up with Washington right now. And how fed up are they? How do they view Congress and President Obama? What do they think is the chief reason for Washington’s dysfunction? Well, we have a new NBC/WSJ poll that will be released first thing tomorrow morning that attempts to answer these questions. By the way, here’s one additional point we want to make about that House GOP guide for the August recess: How does saying you’re fighting Washington not equate to more partisanship and gridlock? The message isn’t: We’re trying to find common ground with Democrats (who control the White House and Senate) to solve this country’s problems. Instead, it’s message is more: We’re fighting the Democrats (who control the White House and the Senate). As a re-election message goes, it’s a pretty negative one. No doubt the Democrats will have their own negative counterpoint. This is the start of what’s going to be long, nasty battle for 2014.

(House GOP guide -How does saying you’re fighting Washington not equate to more partisanship and gridlock? We’re fighting the Democrats (who control the White House and the Senate)- EXACTLY why nothing gets done from the teabagging repuke congress. We won't forget 2014/2016.)

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell

continued:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112056 Jul 23, 2013
*** Government shutdown talk -- and blame game -- already begins: In advance of the president’s upcoming economic speech that’s supposed to frame the budget debates later this fall, House Speaker John Boehner’s office fires this warning shot at the White House: Obama IS THE ONE who’s potentially threatening a government shutdown, if he demands higher taxes to replace the sequester cuts.“You see, last month, through a series of Statements of Administration Policy, the president announced that he would not sign ANY spending bills this year unless sequestration spending cuts are eliminated – and replaced with his plan for higher, job-destroying taxes,” Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck blogs.“The result of refusing to sign into law any spending bills, of course, would mean an unavoidable government shutdown.” But that message isn’t helped when some Republicans -- see Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT)-- are explicitly threatening to shut down the government if the president’s health-care law is funded.“If Republicans in both houses simply refuse to vote for any continuing resolution that contains further funding for further enforcement of Obamacare, we can stop it, we can stop the individual mandate from going into effect,” Lee said on FOX yesterday, per Politico.

(Obamacare was ruled by the SUPREME COURT. Let's waste time trying 40 times to repeal it. Let's shutdown the gov't if we don't keep our Bush taxcuts for the RICH. Who they fooling.)

*** The most optimistic man in Washington: Despite all the talk about Washington’s political dysfunction, meet the most optimistic person in the nation’s capital, especially when it comes to immigration: Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL).“The 45, 50 Republicans that we were always looking for — they’re present. And they’re present and they’re embodied in Carter, and they’re embodied in Paul Ryan, and in Sam Johnson, and in [Rep. Mario] Diaz-Balart [R-Fla.], who has been wonderful. He’s been very good, very upfront and I think has helped to give hope, especially as we communicate with immigrants and the Latino community, and they see the two of us working together,” Gutierrez said in an interview with the Washington Post. But what about the House GOP demand that there must be “majority of the majority” support to bring any immigration bill to the House floor?“Well, it is a constraint. And part of what I am attempting to do is to work with members of the other side of the aisle. That’s why I will be visiting California and Denver this weekend to build what it is Speaker Boehner says is necessary, but also to build the voice of America.”

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112057 Jul 23, 2013
Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL)- optimistic person in the nation’s capital. You knew it was a repuke!!
*** The Two Americas: To us, the most striking finding from the recent New York Times study on economic mobility is the lack of it in the Deep South. Just look at the map the Times provides. Folks, the South has a big problem -- it’s economic, it’s intertwined with race. The political polarization in those states, which is more race-based there than in other parts of the country, also can’t be overlooked. Meanwhile, there’s another study out there, via the Brooking Institution, showing that more poor inhabitants live in the suburbs than in the cities or rural America. So while the poverty problems haven’t changed a lot in the South, in the rest of the country, it is shifting. A reminder of the growing problem that many talk about but no one has a good answer for and that is the growing income disparity gap.

Guess that "two Americas" wasn't that far fetched after all was it. Rich America and Poor America. Repukes want to make it even poorer.

*** Michelle Nunn’s running in Georgia: Well, Democrats got a top-tier candidate to run for the Senate seat in Georgia being vacated by retiring Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA): Michelle Nunn. The AP:“Nunn, the daughter of former U.S. Sen. Sam Nunn of Georgia, said Monday evening that she is seeking the seat being vacated by Republican Sen. Saxby Chambliss.” The Atlanta Journal-Constitution adds that Nunn’s formal announcement will come today. While Nunn is a good get for Democrats, they’re best chance at winning this race hinges on the GOP opposition -- hoping that Republicans wind up with the wrong nominee after a bruising primary, a la what happened in Indiana and Missouri in 2012. Here’s one more point we’ll make about Nunn: 2014 is going to be a year when you’ll see plenty of familiar (and famous) last names running for office -- Liz Cheney in Wyoming, George P. Bush in Texas, Michelle Nunn in Georgia, Gwen Graham in Florida, and Bill Daley in Illinois.

*** Spitzer’s pretty remarkable TV ad: Lastly, we have to mention Elliot Spitzer’s new TV ad in his race for NYC comptroller.“Look, I failed – big time,” Spitzer says at the top of the ad.“I hurt a lot of people. When you dig yourself a hole, you either lie in it the rest of your life or do something positive.” He also seems to blame Wall Street for negativity coming toward him.“So if you hear any negative noise out there, and you will, keep in mind where it’s coming from.” That’s over a headline in the Daily News that reads,“Spitzer rankles powerful New York.” He ends with:“Everyone, no matter who you are, deserves a fair shot. I’m asking voters to give the same to me.”

Guess sex does sell and is forgiven, eh A Lunatic?

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112058 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the first FEW words ...
Yours ARE always garbage!
You along with several others are NOT WORTH reading
It's pete and repeat
of the same chit
JUST
different day!
You are one 'clueless' mofo ...
Did THAT get ya attention!?!
THAT word TRULY sums up WHAT I think of you AND your ILK!
Excuse me Lord ...
BUT
I had to say it ...!!!
To "get" their attention!
I've been around some CRAZY moronic people in my life and you KNOW it!
BUT ...
These "take the cake" ...
YOU also KNOW THAT!
Godless they ARE!...
How "Christian" of you. YOU read them. AND respond to them. Your whole family is probably CRAZY moronic people...they produced YOU. haha Maybe you should go take a nip and a nap. Your circus socks will carry on for you until you get back. You are ranting BS again, all over the map batshit crazy talk. I will post every day and the only thing I repeat outside post to idiots that can't comprehend what they read is this (Too bad you can't say the same Queen Loon!):

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112059 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Day *Patriots*
I hope to get up with each passing day
and
SEE a change in MY Country ...
BUT it IS the same ol
same ol.
No not necessarily the same ol, same ol,...
IT IS getting WORSE by the DAY!
This admins CORRUPTION is BLATANTLY thrown in OUR faces ...
As if they have NO CARE whatsoever what is happening ...
One day there WILL come a "reckoning" ...
I pray I live to SEE it!
Later!
I'm NOT going to sit around and take SUCH abusive CRAP thrown in my face any longer!
God BLESS US All ...
<3
hahaha don't let the little red "x" in the corner hit you in the head/backside on the way out. We won't miss you.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
WTFU

Hodgenville, KY

#112060 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
*The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
AMEN!!!! This country has turned so far from God in the past 40 years that this is not surprising. Go ahead any naysayers laugh if you want. This country was given to its and blessed by God. Satan has gotten a foothold thru the empty souls of men in power with money. I didn't believe in the conspiracy theories and illuminati talk but it keeps becoming more obvious. Killing INNOCENT babies...defending it by saying it protects women. Protects them from what...RESPONSIBILITY??? Gay marriage...if people want to be gay that's their choice, I don't judge them, but I can't condone that either. If they don't believe in religion WHY be married. Marriage is a RELIGIOUS act, USED to beer, now it has turned to a circus act and AGAIN, for money. Satan knew his plan would work once the brainwashing took hold of the weaker generation. Now, its not too late. Repent, turn away from the evil and turn back to God to lead us, He will!! Laugh at me if you want. I can assure you I won't laugh at you in the end. I will truly be sorry and sad in my heart. I will also blame myself for not planting more seeds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112061 Jul 23, 2013
hahaha,
10's on icons...hahahaha Ole Loon's socks were busy. Guess those posts really chapped their ass. lmao @ socks who care about icons. Bring them on. Says a lot about you when there aren't even 10 people on here. You repuke lemming tools are PRICELESS for the fauxbox wnd anti-AMERICA club.

Go for it circus clown socks. I need the laugh.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112062 Jul 23, 2013
Ya got 7 more to go there loon. YOU are hilarious. You're so VAIN. lmao @ you nutjob. Great job turning all of YOURS around favorably too. Hilarious

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
LWC alumni club

AOL

#112063 Jul 23, 2013
obama is quickly loosing face ,...
the demo ship is sinking fast

even his fans are now turning on him ,...

too bad the people didnt 'wake up' before the reelection
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112064 Jul 23, 2013
LWC alumni club wrote:
obama is quickly loosing face ,...
the demo ship is sinking fast
even his fans are now turning on him ,...
too bad the people didnt 'wake up' before the reelection
Keep dreaming. Suck it up, you got 3 more years.:)

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,981
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min George Putman 294,462
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 5 min WE JUST DONT CARE 148
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... 9 min Responsibility 5
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 11 min Lawrence Wolf 3,082
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 12 min barefoot2626 934
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 15 min Lawrence Wolf 269
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 57 min Aprilvue 898
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr barefoot2626 599
More from around the web