'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270338 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jeff

Friendswood, TX

#109984 Jul 12, 2013
Google "Shovel Ready Edsel" you will see the car I drove in a 4th of July parade with a front loader and Obama working the back hoe...The words shovel ready and Edsel have become synonyms along with failure so why not flaunt it. I went to a lot of trouble but if this car makes it to Washington D.C. it will be worth it...
2 posts removed
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#109987 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
John Yarmuth, another young reform-minded Republican, crisscrossed the state with McConnell campaigning for Cook, and remembers McConnell as pro-choice and a supporter of Planned Parenthood.
Yarmuth says that after his stint with Cook, McConnell boasted about his work on behalf of the Equal Rights Amendment. Yarmuth himself is now serving a fourth term in the House of Representatives, after switching parties to become a Democrat in the mid-1980s.
McConnell looks like a guy who would foreclose on your farm. The senator has a net worth of somewhere between $9.2 million and $36.4 million, according to his latest financial disclosure filings. Yet he has so much rural authenticity that small-town voters mistake him for one of their own.
McConnell certainly has. He traveled to Paducah to attend an actual tea party hosted by the county GOP on Broadway Street to rally support for Paul in the general election. Since Paul won the Senate seat, it's been the senior senator who has made the greatest concessions to his junior colleague -- whether by becoming a supporter of legalizing industrial hemp or hiring Paul's right-hand man to run his own 2014 reelection campaign. The joke among Washington insiders now is if you want to know where McConnell stands on an issue, just ask Paul. Quite a turnaround -- McConnell's gone from reformist, good-government Republican to Ayn Rand fanboy.
Read more here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/mitc...
It is long but follows him on his early career fighting for all the things he now opposes...Civil Rights, Medicare, etc...and his dirty campaign tactics plus reminds us our KY republiCONS turned Democrats like our current John Yarmouth.
Good read.(UT, you will be amazed, poor Paducah, Ft Knox, Ft Campbell, where is our Senator now?)
Old turtleman lost his way for sure. Old, dying Bingham figured it out) Kentucky needs to loose him.
"McConnell looks like a guy who would foreclose on your farm." - PRICELESS
DITCH MITCH
Wish you had some family members or at least one friend who cared enough about you to help you seek help for your Mitch obsession. Do you slobber and shake when you write about Mitch McConnell time after time after time after time after time after time...
Poor little guy. Go to the doc and get you some more purple pills on your medical card and chill the f*ck out. Your Mitch tremors and slobbering and obsessing really isn't a good look for you. LMMFAO!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#109988 Jul 12, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a mentally unstable crazy bitch.
Shot thru the heart Bonjovi song??
I understand more every day why everyone detests your dumb ass
AL wrote:
You've NOT even begun to SEE how BAD I can BE to the libTARDS ... boi
``````````
Hey boi ...
I have NOT judged you with the same kind of posts as you have ME! BUT I could turn that right around on you and call you one "mentally unstable crazy sob" or 'bastard'...
How do you like THAT!?!
But MY 'blessings" from God, and His kindness to me has TAUGHT me not to DO that, ALSO!
ANY off-handed 'derogatory' remark from you to me could be TURNED around like THAT ...
Cuz
Every ACTION you do
CAUSES a REaction!
BUT "I" generally come back with "factual info" and take CARE of that, in MY fashion!
BY letting my lil light SHINE with the goodness of MY *Christian* HEART!
I'm NOT perfect by NO means!
I do NOT 'claim' to be!
I've SAID many, many times on here that I sin daily! As 'all'*Christians" know WE fall 'short' DAILY!
BUT, also liKe I said ...
I "will" continue giving it to an 'evil' person like you, as you do to me.
Your 'accusations' of ME having a 'meth lab'
IS
despicable ... and FALSE!
BUT also FUNNY!
You are good for one thing ...
-n-
it's LAUGHING at your dumchit posts!
Mean posts coming from you ...
ARE *compliments* to me ;~)
I'm GLAD/grateful someone liKe you AND your ILK do NOT liKe me!
I'd be 'worried' IF ya did!
To *God* BE the Glory ... <3
As the 'old saying' GOES!
When 'everybody' likes ya ...
Ya HAVE TO BE doing something WRONG!
~-~
Ari? Adjunct essay grader?
Genius identifier?

Is there no help for the widow's son's son's son?(wink)
Uncle Tab

United States

#109989 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
John Yarmuth, another young reform-minded Republican, crisscrossed the state with McConnell campaigning for Cook, and remembers McConnell as pro-choice and a supporter of Planned Parenthood.
Yarmuth says that after his stint with Cook, McConnell boasted about his work on behalf of the Equal Rights Amendment. Yarmuth himself is now serving a fourth term in the House of Representatives, after switching parties to become a Democrat in the mid-1980s.
McConnell looks like a guy who would foreclose on your farm. The senator has a net worth of somewhere between $9.2 million and $36.4 million, according to his latest financial disclosure filings. Yet he has so much rural authenticity that small-town voters mistake him for one of their own.
McConnell certainly has. He traveled to Paducah to attend an actual tea party hosted by the county GOP on Broadway Street to rally support for Paul in the general election. Since Paul won the Senate seat, it's been the senior senator who has made the greatest concessions to his junior colleague -- whether by becoming a supporter of legalizing industrial hemp or hiring Paul's right-hand man to run his own 2014 reelection campaign. The joke among Washington insiders now is if you want to know where McConnell stands on an issue, just ask Paul. Quite a turnaround -- McConnell's gone from reformist, good-government Republican to Ayn Rand fanboy.
Read more here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/mitc...
It is long but follows him on his early career fighting for all the things he now opposes...Civil Rights, Medicare, etc...and his dirty campaign tactics plus reminds us our KY republiCONS turned Democrats like our current John Yarmouth.
Good read.(UT, you will be amazed, poor Paducah, Ft Knox, Ft Campbell, where is our Senator now?)
Old turtleman lost his way for sure. Old, dying Bingham figured it out) Kentucky needs to loose him.
"McConnell looks like a guy who would foreclose on your farm." - PRICELESS
DITCH MITCH
It's a shame what he's done to and not FOR Kentucky.

Mississipp and Kentucky..... neck and neck in the race to distruction.

If only Bingham had know then what he knee before he passed away.
1 post removed

“optimism is upwards”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#109991 Jul 12, 2013
And then and then and then and then and then hahahaha

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109992 Jul 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
Throwing a hotdog down a hallway!
lol. I journey into the dark depths, deeper into depravity, Uncle Tab pointing to the darker, and I dig?

Ask rather, what can you jump off of, into?

(can I end a sentence with 3 prepositions)????..Ari???
2 posts removed

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109995 Jul 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish you had some family members or at least one friend who cared enough about you to help you seek help for your Mitch obsession. Do you slobber and shake when you write about Mitch McConnell time after time after time after time after time after time...
Poor little guy. Go to the doc and get you some more purple pills on your medical card and chill the f*ck out. Your Mitch tremors and slobbering and obsessing really isn't a good look for you. LMMFAO!
You'd think that eventually you'd realize that you're following 8s and 9s with 1s and 2s...but there's a thing about 1s and 2s...they never get it...
Friend, go on chasing cars and barking...you'll never catch one.

It's all about the barking, isn't it?
1 post removed

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109997 Jul 12, 2013
Well, this has been fun, but my shift is over. Time to watch Devil's Rejects.

Mission Control to Base#
Logging OFF#

> .this house is clean. <

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109998 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Goodnight my clearminded, reasonable fellow DEMS. I had a long and happy day with another one coming up. I hope you have a great weekend. I will. Damn, retirement is great!!!
The Queen Loon either passed out, searching for other people's comments trolling thread after thread, finishing off her )8~D> witch's brew, or the NSA zapped her. hahaha
Have fun with the circus socks.
DITCH MITCH
She will retain privileges once my report is complete and a decision on restrictions has been made by the commission.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109999 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Goodnight my clearminded, reasonable fellow DEMS. I had a long and happy day with another one coming up. I hope you have a great weekend. I will. Damn, retirement is great!!!
The Queen Loon either passed out, searching for other people's comments trolling thread after thread, finishing off her )8~D> witch's brew, or the NSA zapped her. hahaha
Have fun with the circus socks.
DITCH MITCH
awe..retirement, only 60 more years..lol
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#110000 Jul 12, 2013
++++++++\\
Snowden says he will seek asylum in Russia

View Photo Gallery — Edward Snowden meets with activists, says he will seek asylum in Russia:&#8201;Fugitive document-leaker Edward Snowden announced that he is submitting a request for political asylum in Russia, where he has been stranded at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport since June 23. Eventually, the 30-year-old former contractor for the National Security Agency said at a meeting with human rights activists and lawyers, he hopes to gain asylum in Latin America.

Share to Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Add to PersonalPost
Share via Email
Print Article
More
By Will Englund, Friday, July 12, 12:51 AM E-mail the writer

++++++++++

The following refers to the above:

-------

US has burnt a relationship with the world, especially with the EU, by hacking and spying, in addition to create International chaos as to say to countries not to accept Snowden for asylum, by violating how global people think in regard to human rights freedom standard and righteous liberty value.

Russian people are the world people too. Putin does not stand that tall enough by saying that Snowden leaks no more US secrecy, as Snowden merely criticizes US polices of hacking the whole world of civilians, from Hong Kong university to other world institutions--said by Snowden.

It is very bad to hack civilians, despite world countries hack each other, or civilians hack civilians. But government hacks civilians is just too wrong.

Obama's telling Russian people not to accept Snowden is simply paying no respect but violating Russian people's rights of sentiments, consents, voices and jurisdiction, to demonstrate that US APPEARS TO MAKE MORE INTERNATIONAL disorder and VOLATILITY IN DOING SO.

Just what country wold spy on its people that much as most countrymen are not terrorists, traitors, criminals, but people who speak with free voices as how they think what issues are?

Even China or Russia had not spied on their people that much in the old days, practically there is no other one country which snoops on people that far, but rather, the USA?

As it still calls itself a Superpower, just who wants to be with such, if being snooped and hacked a lot?

When even Putin says NSA is necessary, perhaps Russia still spies on people, to a somewhat degree. But virtually it is rare and difficult that one finds countries spying on their people on the planet, unless they are civilians to civilians hacking.
Countries had better do no hacking to cause friction to theirs people, as snooping is equal to doing anti their own people.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110001 Jul 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And we wish you would tell us all why you defend a Repub leader that could do this to the American worker just for the sake of making the President's job harder.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
hollerrat

Lexington, KY

#110002 Jul 13, 2013
nobody is doing anything to make oozos job harder, if he wasn't so stoopid, he would try to work with republicans instead of blaming them for him nbeing a failure
Brad

Manchester, CT

#110003 Jul 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And we wish you would tell us all why you defend a Repub leader that could do this to the American worker just for the sake of making the President's job harder.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
If it was affordable to do business domestically the jobs never would have left in the first place.
Suddenly its an election cycle and Democrats wanna pretend they didn't create the situation,LOL.

Since: Dec 11

#110004 Jul 13, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was affordable to do business domestically the jobs never would have left in the first place.
Suddenly its an election cycle and Democrats wanna pretend they didn't create the situation, LOL.
Exactly! As I have said many times ; business is like water...it seeks the path of least resistance. If Democrats did not over-regulate, over-tax, and over-burden small business and big business it may once again become "profitable" to do business in America!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#110005 Jul 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! As I have said many times ; business is like water...it seeks the path of least resistance. If Democrats did not over-regulate, over-tax, and over-burden small business and big business it may once again become "profitable" to do business in America!
BigGovernment has created Snowden, soon he will be broadcasting on RussiaToday with a program called,
'The No Transit Zone'.
WOW

United States

#110006 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/523...
Negative!
Point blank shot to the chest thru the heart Beating at least 100 beats per minute and thru the lung. There WILL be blood in the gun. No blood or DNA of martins on the gun. So he didn't grab the gun.
Nothing you all say holds water.
Big zero.
And you must be the one watching movies thinking a point blank shot to the heart with a hollow point will somehow be instantly carterized.
LMAO
Did you not read the part about the clothing. Once he shot him I don't think he continued to hold the gun to his chest and wait for blood to run into the barrel. Why are you so slow at figuring things out.
And you are COMPLETELY WRONG about your heart beating at 100 beats per minute BS. It does not matter how fast the heart was beating, blood would not appear instantly, it would take a second or two, even up to 5 seconds.
Wise up.
WOW

United States

#110007 Jul 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And we wish you would tell us all why you defend a Repub leader that could do this to the American worker just for the sake of making the President's job harder.
It's called politics, the repubs want something in return and he won't give it to them. So they continue to play hard ball.

BTW didn't his job czar Jeffery Imelt just move his radiology division from Minnesota to china. Laying off over 200 employees here in the US.
Now why would he do that?
You guys really need to look into some of these things, instead of listening to msnbc, you know the network that edits audio interviews.

I've got to go to work.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110008 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a juror, way you think doesn't matter.
Do you really think it does?
And maybe we aren't watching the same trial? Assumptions are on both sides. The way to get rid of assumptions would have been for Zimmerman to clear it up.
It's his own fault when he's comvicted this afternoon
I think the jury will come back very quickly with a guilty verdict. Just my opinion.
I think things are a little different in self defense cases such as this. When only 2 ppl are invoked and the only one living doesn't testify, the jury consideres that.
As a criminal defense attorney, I am of the belief that except for some very limited and exceptional circumstances (none to date), do I believe in putting my client on the stand.
There are two things that as a defense attorney you already have in your cards even before anyone testifies in a criminal jury trial: the presumption of innocence of the defendant and the highest standard of proof which is beyond the reasonable doubt that must be climbed successfully by the prosecution.

http://attycastaneda.com/articles/2-philippin...
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110009 Jul 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! As I have said many times ; business is like water...it seeks the path of least resistance. If Democrats did not over-regulate, over-tax, and over-burden small business and big business it may once again become "profitable" to do business in America!
So you want to make 25 Dollars a Month?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,535,930
News Mike Huckabee to revive his talk show on TBN 8 min what 8
News James Comey fired as FBI director 9 min swampmudd 2,793
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Earl 240,966
News Hillary Clinton to address Wellesley College gr... 15 min anonymous 23
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 21 min Soros King Maker 40
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 26 min Sandra 424
Reparations? democrats Pay Up... 40 min Chilli J 65
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 48 min Vlad 2,638
More from around the web