'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#107549 Jul 1, 2013
Dammit [hearsay] not "here say" or there say auto correct must be FUBAR today!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#107550 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Come BACK for "another" dose ...???
"you" HATE me ...
doncha ... ;0)
Come on ...
SAY iT ...
I "know" u FEEL iT!
The Bitch is Back - Tina Turner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CiRHhFOqfaoXX
I'm a BI*CH
-n-
I'm BACK!
BI*CH
B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....:)
and THAT's Ms. BI*CH to you!
)8~D>
when have I ever held back my feelings? Or wanted to say something and didn't ?

#107551 Jul 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you appointed your "pure-self" as the Holy one? I kind of doubt that God needs your help or opinion on any matters. God will be the judge. He will judge those who demand judging. Especially people, such as yourself, that speak for God as if they are God. Be careful Mikie!
"He will judge those who demand judging."
how eloquent. how genius.
Mike

Las Vegas, NV

#107552 Jul 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you appointed your "pure-self" as the Holy one? I kind of doubt that God needs your help or opinion on any matters. God will be the judge. He will judge those who demand judging. Especially people, such as yourself, that speak for God as if they are God. Be careful Mikie!
I have not appointed myself anything. I am a person with some education and a working mind though. In the future if I decide I want any of your lip, I'll be sure and tell you.
1 post removed

#107554 Jul 1, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Dammit [hearsay] not "here say" or there say auto correct must be FUBAR today!
why does a 19th grader need auto-correct?
learn to spell, Professor
Kitkat

Richmond, KY

#107555 Jul 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not appointed myself anything. I am a person with some education and a working mind though. In the future if I decide I want any of your lip, I'll be sure and tell you.
Thank you.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107557 Jul 1, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you, Ms Bitch
Do you 'honestly' think I don't KNOW that!?!
Very "thin" line
between
love and hate
tho
:)

You love me
BUT
HATE to "admit" it!

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107558 Jul 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
who pulled 'your' string *puppet*...

So FAR ... WE STILL HAVE ...
*Freedom of Speech*
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107559 Jul 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you should "educate" yourself as to what a public forum is all about. lmao Maybe learn to use the forum for its intended purpose (opinions, debating, etc.) before you cry about others that actually use it properly. Are you playing follow your leader? Obama reads off of a teleprompter and only allows a few of his trained monkey reporters to question him. With those questions being approved before they were asked, of course. You think you should be able to post your gibberish drivel and nobody should be allowed to reply to your crap? If you can't handle the truth right back at ya then maybe topix isn't the place for you. Maybe you should visit Oprah's website where they fart rainbows and praise the messiah daily. So long, Mikey!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107560 Jul 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you slam the idiots! Scooter is an easy target because of his lack of intelligence but it seems as tho he loves getting spanked when attempting to debate. I guess just give the dumb ass what he wants. lol Do you think his mammy is trying to ween him? Is that why he is so frustrated and mad all the time and using his big boy outside voice to lash out at women? That's it! Scooter has mommy issues and he is acting out on the computer. Poor little guy! It must be very uncomfortable in his tiny closet. LMMFAO
;~)

That's NOT a teenager in age/longevity!
MIND only ...
Mike

Las Vegas, NV

#107561 Jul 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you should "educate" yourself as to what a public forum is all about. lmao Maybe learn to use the forum for its intended purpose (opinions, debating, etc.) before you cry about others that actually use it properly. Are you playing follow your leader? Obama reads off of a teleprompter and only allows a few of his trained monkey reporters to question him. With those questions being approved before they were asked, of course. You think you should be able to post your gibberish drivel and nobody should be allowed to reply to your crap? If you can't handle the truth right back at ya then maybe topix isn't the place for you. Maybe you should visit Oprah's website where they fart rainbows and praise the messiah daily. So long, Mikey!
I see you're trying to offer me lip again. Please point out where I told you to get on your knees.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107562 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
MIND only ...
I'd say he the same age as "uncle tubby"!!! LMAO

#107563 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Very "thin" line
between
love and hate
tho
You love me
BUT
HATE to "admit" it!
I love you, in the Lord Jesus. Amen

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107564 Jul 1, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Better go back and take another look---The Democrat hired them!!!
They are a failure, but they are now to enforce Obama Care!!
So far the request made by the IRS for 2014 has been 375. You Repubs think all of America believes anything you say anymore?
Death Panels, Birthers.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...
AmericaN lADY

Danville, KY

#107565 Jul 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say he the same age as "uncle tubby"!!! LMAO
Probably!:)

#107566 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Very "thin" line
between
love and hate
tho
You love me
BUT
HATE to "admit" it!
no, idiot, there is not a very thin line between love and hate.

#107567 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
MIND only ...
spanking costs extra
AmericaN lADY

Danville, KY

#107568 Jul 1, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
no, idiot, there is not a very thin line between love and hate.
Scientists prove it really is a thin line between love and hate ...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/sci...

Betrayal by someone you "love" ...
can EASILY turn into HATE!

dipstick :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107569 Jul 1, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
spanking costs extra
pervert ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107570 Jul 1, 2013
COPY/pasted from another poster :)

The day finally arrived; Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is at the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter himself. However, the gates are closed and Forrest approaches the Gatekeeper.

St. Peter says, "Well, Forrest, it's certainly good to see you. We have heard a lot about you. I must tell you, though, that the place is filling up fast, and we've been administering an entrance examination for everyone. The test is short, but you have to pass it before you can get into Heaven."

Forrest responds, "It shor is good to be here , St. Peter, sir. But nobody ever tolt me about any entrance exam. Shor hope the test ain't too hard; life was a big enough test as it was." St. Peter goes on, "Yes, I know, Forrest, but the test is only three questions.

First: What two days of the week begin with the letter T?

Second: How many seconds are there in a year?

Third: What is God's first name?"

Forrest leaves to think the questions over. He returns the next day and sees St. Peter, who waves him up and says, "Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers."

Forrest says, "Well, the first one -- which two days in the week begin with the letter "T"? Shucks, that one's easy. That'd be Today and Tomorrow.

The Saint's eyes open wide and he exclaims, "Forrest, that's not what I was thinking, but you do have a point, and I guess I didn't specify, so I'll give you credit for that answer.

How about the next one?" asks St. Peter "How many seconds in a year?" "Now that one's harder," says Forrest, "but I thunk and thunk about that and I guess the only answer can be twelve." Astounded, St. Peter says, "Twelve? Twelve!? Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?"

Forrest says "Shucks, there's gotta be twelve: January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd......." "Hold it, " interrupts St. Peter. "I see where you're going with this, and I see your point, though that wasn't quite what I had in mind..... but I'll have to give you credit for that one, too.

Let's go on with the third and final question. Can you tell me God's first name"?

"Sure", Forrest replied, "its Howard." "Howard?!" exclaimed an exasperated and frustrated St. Peter. "Ok, I can understand how you came up with your answers to my first two questions, but just how in the world did you come up with the name Howard as the first name of God?"

"Shucks, that was the easiest one of all, " Forrest replied. "Don't you know the Our Father? Our father who art in heaven, Howard be thy name..."

St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates and said: "Run Forrest, run."

~-~

;~D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Quirky 283,269
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 8 min Here Is One 848
Obama's balancing act on race 9 min Dr Wu 2
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 11 min Asian Guy 549
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 11 min Here Is One 11,894
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Teaman 1,143,657
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min DanFromSmithville 127,545
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 43 min Aprilvue 2,788
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 43 min Earl 135

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE