'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224899 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#107636 Jul 1, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a psycho bitch, not much else to know.
TRUE!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107637 Jul 1, 2013
DON'T LAUGH AT RACHEL JEANTEL
Exclusive: Mychal Massie blames public schooling for ignorance of Trayvon's friend

Some may laugh and others may joke about it. Others will blame it on a system they say needs more money. But for those (this essayist included) who have been speaking out against America’s steady degradation of education, Rachel Jeantel is the poster child for exactly what we’ve come to expect from public education.

Jeantel was advertised as the star prosecution witness in the George Zimmerman trial. You know – the one where “a white Hispanic brutally gunned down an unarmed African-American simply because he was black.”(Excuse me while I throw up.)

As friends and I discussed Friday evening, that’s the way liberals reason. Rather than admit failure of the systems they designed, they blame their failure on lack of money, conservative intolerance, or evil white men. Jeantel, as liberal reasoning goes, shouldn’t be held accountable as a poor (and I argue untruthful) witness – instead the defense attorneys should be ridiculed for daring to point out all of the things that made her a less than credible witness, including her inability to read and write.

Jeantel’s lack of social skills is embarrassing and, as I have pointed out countless times, indicative of the cesspool of education she comes from. It’s hard to fault her parents (or more probably “parent” singular) for her lack of social skills and education. After all, her family comes from the same public education system.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/dont-laugh-at-rach...

BuckeyePhysicist 7 minutes ago
Isn't Rachel living proof liberalism has failed? Our schools should be producing intellectual giants of every sex and color.

urbanvrwcmom 11 minutes ago
Not only is the pathetic quality of public education that was foisted upon Trayvon and Rachel,(and their parents before them) to blame for how they turned out, it's also the leftist indoctrination they were subjected to. I pointed out these factors on another conservative website. A white poster, who seemed to be a Stormfront wannabe, supposedly conservative, took umbrage at my observation and my own abandonment of, and disdain for leftism. It was as if he were saying, "How dare you step out of line and not know your place!" Shades of the leftist's attitude towards those of us who dared to leave the plantation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107638 Jul 1, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*
<3
Jay

Springville, TN

#107639 Jul 1, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtual reality becomes virtual insanity at the fingertips of people like you. If you ever want respect, you can't call women "bitch" because you don't like their political ideas.
As I have said before, don't start none wont be none.
This behavior is why some think you are not what you claim.
You go from zero to slavering lunatic in one post.

You can say that again!

But....

You're wasting your breath on people like him......in this case words. He is disrespectful because he can get away with it here, but one of these days someone will put his teeth on the back of his head and maybe he will wake up to what society will tolerate from the likes of his kind.

His kind? He can call anyone anything he pleases because on here there is no repercussion. Yet he will avenge anyone who calls gays (fg) or black folks,(N). He supports political correctness only when it applies to him and his kind. In other words, two-faced, back-stabbing liar!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#107640 Jul 1, 2013
Bush, Obama meeting in Africa highlights continuity in War on Terror

On Tuesday, President Barack Obama will join his Republican predecessor George W. Bush in an event symbolizing a big theme of both of their administrations: the war against al-Qaida. And it’s happening in an unusual location for a past-and-present presidential meet up – Africa.

Bush – who has been circumspect and has said almost nothing about terrorism since leaving office – has not only refrained from criticizing his successor, but on Monday essentially endorsed Obama’s handling of the NSA/ Snowden mess.
handling of the NSA/ Snowden mess.

“I know he (Snowden) damaged the country. The Obama administration will deal with it,” the former president said.

Asked about the NSA surveillance, Bush said,“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed.”

He added,“I think there needs to be a balance (between individual liberty and national security) and as the president (Obama) described, there is a proper balance.”

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/...

HAHA, even Bush backs our PRESIDENT OBAMA. Read it an weep repukes. Be sure and watch the videos of the love our President still gets wherever he goes.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#107641 Jul 1, 2013
Kentucky Republicans officially want to thank Kentucky democrats for their sacrificial lamb...Alison Lundergan-Grimes. Looks like Mitch is here to stay! The Clinton's will make their appearance to campaign for Grimes "IF" Hitlary isn't testifying about her major part in the Benghazi coverup and Bill can leave "cigar sex with young interns" rehab for a few days.

What were you idiots thinking? LMMFAO! Thanks. One step closer to a Republican majority Senate. Old dirty Harry needs to pack his retirement suitcase. Maybe his son, who is worth about 55 million thanks to dirty daddy Harry and the Chinese, can start taking care of the old guy. The tax payers are sick of him.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#107642 Jul 1, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
On Tuesday, President Barack Obama will join his Republican predecessor George W. Bush in an event symbolizing a big theme of both of their administrations: the war against al-Qaida. And it’s happening in an unusual location for a past-and-present presidential meet up – Africa.
Bush – who has been circumspect and has said almost nothing about terrorism since leaving office – has not only refrained from criticizing his successor, but on Monday essentially endorsed Obama’s handling of the NSA/ Snowden mess.
“I know he (Snowden) damaged the country. The Obama administration will deal with it,” the former president said.
Asked about the NSA surveillance, Bush said,“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed.”
He added,“I think there needs to be a balance (between individual liberty and national security) and as the president (Obama) described, there is a proper balance.”
HAHA, even Bush backs our PRESIDENT OBAMA. Read it an weep repukes. Be sure and watch the videos of the love our President still gets wherever he goes.
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
And you got that Bush was defending Obama out of that? Of course you did. lmao Bush is a man and he acts and speaks respectfully unlike your messiah that blames everything on Bush and Republicans and White America and Palin and Rush and Beck and Fox news and the Tea Party and...yawn. Bush refuses to sink to Obama's level. I expected nothing less from our former President. pResident Obama? Not so much!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107643 Jul 1, 2013
One MORE:

WOMEN URGED TO STOP SEX, EVEN WITH HUSBANDS
'Do not make him dinner, do not go fetch him a cold beer from the fridge'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/will-texas-women-s...

Ha, ha ha ...
Wait a sec ... BRB ...

Had to go ROTF&L ...!!!

This will go over
like a LEAD balloon ...

)8~D>

Night ...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#107644 Jul 1, 2013
Dream on Speakup, aka fake unoriginal wtf. Losers

DITCH MITCH 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LibIdiot

United States

#107645 Jul 1, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
You are one of a kind... DUMMY....!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Jay

Springville, TN

#107647 Jul 1, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014

Ok, passive statement. Who else would deal with it? Up for grabs.

Ok, guaranteed? Snooping into everyone's files, emails and phone calls is called "civil liberties guaranteed?
Not being implemented, Mr. Bush!

Where is the line drawn for "proper balance, Mr. Obama?

haha, G.W. Bush playing politics and now you love him......LMAO!!! at you.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#107648 Jul 1, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Dream on Speakup, aka fake unoriginal wtf. Losers
DITCH MITCH 2014
Ewww...we can smell the fear oozing from your post! LMMFAO I wish you could be as happy about the democrats pick to run against Mitch as the Republicans are! Poor little fella...you've been obsessing about Mitch McConnell for years now. Look at the bright side of things...you can still obsess about Mitch when he returns to the Senate to represent Kentucky AGAIN!

Newsflash, Moo'chelle hasn't outlawed deodorant YET so get you some! Sweaty fear is disgusting and stinky. We will have to start referring to you as "Stank Boy".

Mitch is the man!!!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#107649 Jul 1, 2013
The Black American Leadership Alliance (BALA)

has organized an anti-amnesty march and rally -- the DC March for Jobs -- in Washington, D.C. on Monday, July 15th. The goal is to "demand that our leaders reject amnesty, enforce immigration laws as written, and support policies that put black U.S. citizens back to work."

As their web site notes, if the Gang of Eight's immigration bill is enacted, it "will be costly for all Americans, but will harm black American workers more than any other group. Mass immigration and amnesty puts those poorest Americans from all walks of life out of work and suppresses wages, causing them to compete with aliens willing to work in poorer working conditions for cheaper pay. When 22 million Americans are either out of work or unemployed, now is no time to further over-saturate the labor force with increased immigration levels and amnesty. If Congress doesn't stop this irresponsible legislation, the United States will continue to see more and more Americans of all races out of jobs and on the streets."

The list of speakers for the event includes:

Former Rep. Alan West (Fla.);

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.);

State Sen. Elbert Guillory (R-La.);

Frank Morris, former Executive Director of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation;

Mike Cutler, former INS Agent; and

Dennis Michael Lynch, filmmaker .

What: DC March for Jobs

When: Monday, July 15, 2013 -- 9:30 a.m.

Where: Starts at Freedom Plaza in Washington, DC

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107650 Jul 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
Kentucky Republicans officially want to thank Kentucky democrats for their sacrificial lamb...Alison Lundergan-Grimes. Looks like Mitch is here to stay! The Clinton's will make their appearance to campaign for Grimes "IF" Hitlary isn't testifying about her major part in the Benghazi coverup and Bill can leave "cigar sex with young interns" rehab for a few days.
What were you idiots thinking? LMMFAO! Thanks. One step closer to a Republican majority Senate. Old dirty Harry needs to pack his retirement suitcase. Maybe his son, who is worth about 55 million thanks to dirty daddy Harry and the Chinese, can start taking care of the old guy. The tax payers are sick of him.
How can you Repubs support McConnell when he would do this to American workers?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107651 Jul 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you got that Bush was defending Obama out of that? Of course you did. lmao Bush is a man and he acts and speaks respectfully unlike your messiah that blames everything on Bush and Republicans and White America and Palin and Rush and Beck and Fox news and the Tea Party and...yawn. Bush refuses to sink to Obama's level. I expected nothing less from our former President. pResident Obama? Not so much!
Look, you want to know why most things are blamed on Bush by Dems? Dummy most things that went so wrong in America was because of Bush. All you need to do is look at the shape America was in on Jan. 2001 and look at it on Jan. 2009.
In 2009 we had been attacked on US soil by terrorist, worst Depression since 1929 and the 3rd worst job loss in US history. Worst US debt in history. Who the hell did you blame?
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#107652 Jul 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is a moron just like his Daddy.
1 post removed
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#107654 Jul 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Look, you want to know why most things are blamed on Bush by Dems? Dummy most things that went so wrong in America was because of Bush. All you need to do is look at the shape America was in on Jan. 2001 and look at it on Jan. 2009.
In 2009 we had been attacked on US soil by terrorist, worst Depression since 1929 and the 3rd worst job loss in US history. Worst US debt in history. Who the hell did you blame?
All of this you blame on Bush could be defended by reason if you searched for it .We see from our side of the sidewalk , and you from yours. The thought you and all should begin to have is where are we now and what can be done about it! Congress has caused most of our problems by both Parties being power hungrey and wanting control. This is not what the Founding fathers had in mind and is becoming a vile and nasty way of running our great Country. Right now the Parties leaders tell the followers how they want to vote and , unfortunately , so many do. They do not think and act on their own! Most of the Bills are written by special interests and lobbyists and not our voted up- on so called leaders.If any know what to do to get the Parties to give up their desire to have this one u pmanship and work together, please tell the rest of us!

As far as the term --ditch Mitch-- there is no other presently presented to vote for. Mitch could become the majority leader if the Republicans and Independent would work together. We can hope so. This could be one way to get back to normal . It would seem probable term limits should be put in place for most of the idiots there now.Of course, none of Congress will vote for that.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#107655 Jul 2, 2013
Now as far as the Bush era, He screwed up with the Wars and so this caused the debt to worsen. Remember, he left with $9 trillion debt. Obama has increased this to $17 trillion and climbing? Remember the housing bubble Bush could not control even when he preached against it? The Democrats would not change! The Republican over spent as well when there.

So, what we need is not to bitch at one another but consider what we could do to change this situation. If you think more of Obama, forget it. We have seen his and Hillary`s failures . We want no more of this. m H e
Besara is a Douchebag

Chicago, IL

#107656 Jul 2, 2013
LibIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of a kind... DUMMY....!
Maybe if you'd pay as much attention to being politically informed as you do to changing names, proxies and judging icons, you could someday add more to a discussion than your tired canned insults.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107657 Jul 2, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
this isn't the real world Hon
The Internet has done some great things for us: email to stay connected faster than letters could travel, access to research sources at lightning speeds, hilarious YouTube videos, etc.

Unfortunately, it has also bred groups of cowards who have cloaked themselves in virtual anonymity as they torment their fellow human beings with rudeness disguised as "opinion" or "humor."

If you disagree with something, that is great! Varying opinions make the world more interesting and give people things to talk about. The problem is, when you log on and hurl insults and rude comments at someone for those opinions, you have crossed the line into jerk-town.

It may make you feel empowered, strong (in a 5th grade kind of way, by picking on someone else), funny, and witty, but think of it this way: would you walk up to someone and say those same things face to face? If your answer is yes, you probably have bigger problems than this article can handle.

http://voices.yahoo.com/why-people-so-rude-38...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 2 min serfs up 133
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min An NFL Fan 524
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,383,057
News Trump ad hurls sexual-assault accusations again... 4 min Denny CranesPlace 74
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 6 min woodtick57 890
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 7 min PauldenZangpo0521 217
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 min Denny CranesPlace 8,516
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min woodtick57 384,019
More from around the web