'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287011 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#105899 Jun 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Father of Edward Snowden urges son not to commit 'treason,' to return home
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/17/ex...
Man on Newark-Bound Flight Claims Passengers Poisoned, Rants "Your Life Is in Jeopardy"
He was restrained by other fliers on the United Airlines flight
In a recording of part of his rant, he can be heard saying "your life is in jeopardy," and talking about the CIA and NSA.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national-in...
The TRAITOR and his minions. hmmm who does that remind you of? Probably bought and paid for by Rove and buddies. All while jeopardizing the security of our county. TREASON, Charge him.
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
So right wingers rant on Topix...and Muslims Bomb innocent on buses and then at the hospital attempting to save them!
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/15/world...

You and all your left wing moon-bats are flying upside down and bass ackwards!
Clinton has less chance than Joe Biden!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105900 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:

<quoted text>
I don't 'use' FB!
Do not like it ...
NOR trust it!
Haven't for several years!
Got 'hacked' and a 'computer' DESTROYED from it!

am i crazy or
Ashland, KY
That's too bad and i'm sorry to hear that. I hope somebody looks this up on face book. They will drop off their seat.

First off, am i crazy, YES you are.

Second, A Lunatic probably got her computer hacked troll virus ridden sites, pissing off Anonymous, or redflagged by Big Brother and it just went into explode mode. Serves her right. It will happen to all of you if you continue your racist, anti-gov't, traitor loving, gloom and doom certified batshit crazy rants.

But hey, carry on I bet your ip's are hot, hotter, and getting their hottest.

YOU too slimynuke. Your racist comments have been reported. Bet you are blinking on the radar as we speak. Freak

YOU teabagging repukes are the MINORITY.

Better watch your words. You tend to hit a lot of the "key" ones they look for. hahaha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

What are you doing stalking Hot C on facebook and then send the Queen loon to do the same.

It may not be, but it sure looks like Calvin Coolish only a couple years older.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105901 Jun 17, 2013
Poll: Most want Edward Snowden charged

Most Americans think Edward Snowden should be pressed with criminal charges, a new survey finds.
Fifty-four percent of adults believe the federal government should move forward with a criminal case against the National Security Agency leaker, according to a Pew Research Center/USA TODAY poll out Monday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/poll-mo...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105902 Jun 17, 2013
haha, him and grandrand are a disgrace.

Ted Cruz promises amendment to overturn SCOTUS ruling

Cruz to introduce voter ID amendment to counteract Supreme Court ruling

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Monday said he would offer an amendment to the Senate immigration bill to counteract a Supreme Court decision striking down state laws requiring voters to prove their citizenship.

Cruz's amendment, which he plans to attach to the bipartisan Gang of Eight bill being debated this week in the Senate, would allow states to require IDs before voters register under the federal "Motor Vehicle" voter registration law.

"The U.S. Supreme Court ruled today that the federal 'motor voter' law preempts Arizona’s proof-of-citizenship requirement for voter registration," Cruz wrote on his Facebook page on Monday, criticizing the court’s decision. "This hole in federal statutory law allows non-citizens to register and thereby encourages voter fraud.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Dec 11

#105903 Jun 17, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume this is the avatar you're referring to.
A child, throwing up a peace sign and his nations flag.
I outta be ashamed of myself for supporting such filth. Really.
Hey Tabitha...it's oughta:

http://www.younghollywood.com/videos/yhstudio...
and YES, you should!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105904 Jun 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the truth. It's probably Bingo night in the rec room or more than likely off to troll the topix political sites for other people's posts before clicking all her Smoking Gun,Infowars, World War 3, Daily Sheeple, Aliens and UFOs, Hot Air, Alex Jones and her favorite fright right..wingednutdrama (wnd) sites. haha
Or..........recruiting somemore clowns to come and have a SOCK hop. haha
I love your Avatar. It's intriguing and gets ole Ari/Jay stirred up. They boil until they lash out some of their true racist feelings they were breed with. Glad you come right back at them. They are nothing but fauxbox lemming tools. The MINORITY. lol It really gets to them Romneycare wasn't elected with all that cash.
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
You know damn well she was "off to visit an intelligent friend" via another Topix thread. lol
They do get crazy, right? I always wonder when they use excessive exclamation points if they are really shouting/ genuinely angry? Lord help them, the radical extremist minorities!

I love my avatar too. So does Ari. He just has a funny way of showing it.

Location hidden

#105905 Jun 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tabitha...it's oughta:
http://www.younghollywood.com/videos/yhstudio...
and YES, you should!
Oh that's alright. I very rarely misspell words, unlike yourself.

Tell me again, what was your point???

Location hidden

#105906 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
So right wingers rant on Topix...and Muslims Bomb innocent on buses and then at the hospital attempting to save them!
You and all your left wing moon-bats are flying upside down and bass ackwards!
Nope, that's you flying upside down and ass backwards.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105907 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
lmao at you Ari. That's what you racist teabagging party of no said about President Obama. huh? Stings, don't it.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105908 Jun 17, 2013
HAHA, look at the 2016 Presidential lineup clowns, dissing women, suing the NSA and the Supreme court like there is no governing need in Congress. It will bite them in the ass as usual. Wht are they re-inventing???? hahaha Sounds, like recycling..Trump, Cain, Bush, Palin?? too funny. Late night comedy dreams come true. lol

Rick Perry vetoes pay equity for women, raising Democratic prospects in Texas

Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) has vetoed legislation that would have advanced the cause of pay equity for women in a move that will lift chances for Texas Democrats in the election for governor in 2014 and lift the chances of Hillary Clinton carrying Texas if she runs for president in 2016.

For Texas women seeking fair pay, the meaning is clear: The only way to achieve pay equity is to elect a Democratic governor. For American women seeking fair pay, the meaning equally clear: Elect a Democratic president, a Democratic Senate and a Democratic House.

Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D), a leader in the fight for pay equity for Texas women, would make an outstanding governor. So would other prominent Texas Democrats such as San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro. Every major Texas Democrat who might run for governor or senator in 2014 supports equal pay for women.

Over the weekend, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), referring to Republican opponents of a fair immigration bill, suggested that the Republican Party is facing a potential "demographic death spiral."

He is right. This demographic death spiral for Republicans involves their taking positions hostile to female voters as much as their taking positions hostile to Hispanic voters.

Watching Perry galloping to Washington to give rightist speeches alongside Donald Trump and Herman Cain, while he destroys hopes for women receiving fair pay back home in Texas, speaks volumes about why Texas blue could come true if Texas Democrats choose a strong candidate like Davis or Castro to run for governor in 2014 and nominate Clinton to run for president in 2016.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/state-a...

lmao @ Texas turning BLUE..

Over the weekend, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), referring to Republican opponents of a fair immigration bill, suggested that the Republican Party is facing a potential "demographic death spiral."

speaks volumes about why Texas blue could come true if Texas Democrats choose a strong candidate like Davis or Castro to run for governor in 2014 and nominate Clinton to run for president in 2016.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Location hidden

#105909 Jun 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao at you Ari. That's what you racist teabagging party of no said about President Obama. huh? Stings, don't it.
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
My thoughts exactly.

am i crazy or

Russell, KY

#105910 Jun 17, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think about C even when you're not on Topix? Sexy.
naw,just looking up a friend and saw this dude that looked so much like him. The only thing he had listed about himself was his birthday and he liked men and women. Sure sounded like him too. hee hee hee. I'll leave the thoughts about him to you and tabby tooo.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#105911 Jun 17, 2013
I don't think Snowden should be aiding China and Russia with America's secrets but when people rushed to condemn him but fail to acknowledge the treasonous actions by Obama, you are left with WHY?

How much more harm can Snowden do that Obama hasn't already done to America?

Obama is committing treasonous acts everyday and still the followers remain silent.

If you arrest Snowden, then you need to arrest Obama. There is no difference.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#105913 Jun 17, 2013
am i crazy or wrote:
<quoted text>
naw,just looking up a friend and saw this dude that looked so much like him. The only thing he had listed about himself was his birthday and he liked men and women. Sure sounded like him too. hee hee hee. I'll leave the thoughts about him to you and tabby tooo.
And you studied all his info? LMAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105914 Jun 17, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts exactly.
RepubliCONS wrote:

<quoted text>
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014

My thoughts exactly.

They are still in denial. haha
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105915 Jun 17, 2013
Obama on NSA: I’m no Dick Cheney

President Obama said in an interview airing Monday night that comparisons between his surveillance policies and the Bush Administration go too far, distancing himself in particular from former Vice President Dick Cheney.

“Some people say,‘Well, you know, Obama was this raving liberal before; now he’s, you know, Dick Cheney,’” Obama said, according to a transcript.“Dick Cheney sometimes says,‘Yeah, you know? He took [the Bush-Cheney approach] all, lock, stock and barrel.’ My concern has always been not that we shouldn’t do intelligence gathering to prevent terrorism, but rather are we setting up a system of checks and balances.”
Obama also declined to say whether he thinks the contractor who leaked information about the surveillance programs, Edward Snowden, should be prosecuted.

“I’m not going to comment on prosecution,” Obama said, adding:“The case has been referred to the DOJ for criminal investigation … and possible extradition. I will leave it up to them to answer those questions.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Funny how Isa released selected transcripts, makes me wonder what else these repuke congress McCONnell, destroy our President mentality Congressmen, have done. I bet they are behind most of those scandals. Plotted for years, probably funded by Ron Paul/Rove types, to take out our President while jeopardizing the security of our country. They haven't done a damn thing since he got elected but campaign, fight him and hold up progress, campaign, leak classified information, went on vacation, campaign, voted themselves a raise, campaign, and waste time exposing top secrets that hurts the whole country and many parts of the world and campaign. Good job, huh?

I bet the President still comes out on top. People love him wherever he goes. The UNITED STATES is known for it's power and technology, some we shouldn't be privy to. The experts keep us protected from terrorist with that technology, but repukes are too stupid to see it. Hail your traitor and add him to your teabagging signs when you are giving all your money to the likes of Sarah Palin and the rest of the recyled fright wingers. Still won't win. Justice will prevail. It will all come out and once again the MAJORITY will decide, not the fauxbox teabagging lemmings ranting they want their country back. We don't have a problem leaving you behind while we move FORWARD.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#105916 Jun 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
I don't think Snowden should be aiding China and Russia with America's secrets but when people rushed to condemn him but fail to acknowledge the treasonous actions by Obama, you are left with WHY?
How much more harm can Snowden do that Obama hasn't already done to America?
Obama is committing treasonous acts everyday and still the followers remain silent.
If you arrest Snowden, then you need to arrest Obama. There is no difference.
If Obama was white maybe, but he is protected by his blackness. You can't even be critical of Obama without the NSA, DOJ and IRS starting a file on you. let alone call for his arrest.

You can think about it, but don't say it out loud.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105917 Jun 17, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama was white maybe, but he is protected by his blackness. You can't even be critical of Obama without the NSA, DOJ and IRS starting a file on you. let alone call for his arrest.
You can think about it, but don't say it out loud.
And yet the Zombie immigrant does anyway. He is protected by the LAW. Arrest him for what? If you teabagging lunatics like ole has been rocker Ted would quit threatening the President of the United States, sending your money off shore to avoid paying taxes, leak top classified info to the media, selling secrets and commit treason, rant anti-government slurs and threats, promoting violence on every media outlet site in comments and trolling topix they wouldn't have to start a file on you. Where have you been, oh yeah, some other country, which one was that?

By all means Zombie rant away. You people deserve it. You bring shame to the rest of the country. You know...the MAJORITY. haha

Suck it up. You still have until 2016 to re-invent yourselves. haha

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#105918 Jun 17, 2013
Typical teabagging republiCON mentality. WIDE WORLD WEB means just that dumbasses.

Sen. Jeff Flake apologized Wednesday for homophobic, racist and anti-Semitic comments posted online by his teenage son.

“I’m very disappointed in my teenage son’s words, and I sincerely apologize for the insensitivity. This language is unacceptable, anywhere. Needless to say, I’ve already spoken with him about this, he has apologized, and I apologize as well,” Flake said in a statement of Buzzfeed, which first unearthed the posts.

In a series of Twitter posts, Flake's 15-year-old son Tanner uses slurs to describe homosexuals and jokes that a friend stole jokes because he was Jewish. On YouTube, he repeatedly refers to other users by a slur describing African-Americans, and refers to Mexicans as the "scum of the Earth."

Tanner Flake also created a username in "Fun Run," a social network and gaming app, that again employs a racist slur.

The high schooler has since made his Twitter account private.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake apologizes for teen son’s slur-filled Twitter, Facebook postings

Tanner Flake, one of the lawmaker's five kids, posted racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic content online for which his father has since apologized.
Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona, a devout Mormon and family man, has apologized for homophobic, racist and anti-Semitic comments posted online by his teenage son.

The high schooler, Tanner, posted the offensive remarks in February and March. In one message he threatened the "f----t" who stole his motorcycle from a church parking lot and frequently used the N word in a series of Facebook postings.

The Republican lawmaker said he was "very disappointed" in his son's online behavior.

"This language is unacceptable, anywhere. Needless to say, I’ve already spoken with him about this, he has apologized, and I apologize as well," the senator said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ariz...

Pretty pathetic, but typical behavior from the minority hating on the President.
ObamaDontCare

United States

#105919 Jun 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the Zombie immigrant does anyway. He is protected by the LAW. Arrest him for what? If you teabagging lunatics like ole has been rocker Ted would quit threatening the President of the United States, sending your money off shore to avoid paying taxes, leak top classified info to the media, selling secrets and commit treason, rant anti-government slurs and threats, promoting violence on every media outlet site in comments and trolling topix they wouldn't have to start a file on you. Where have you been, oh yeah, some other country, which one was that?
By all means Zombie rant away. You people deserve it. You bring shame to the rest of the country. You know...the MAJORITY. haha
Suck it up. You still have until 2016 to re-invent yourselves. haha
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
...Zombie immigrant...? What the hell are you talking about ...look up location, creepy crawler...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RepScum 1,581,178
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 2 min Trump_Is_Fake 216
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 25,908
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 4 min spytheweb 52
News Obama's response to Charlottesville becomes mos... 8 min just wondering 77
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 16 min T-Rumplestiltskin 1,340
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 27 min KIP 149
More from around the web