'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222551 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#100149 May 17, 2013
US Grants Asylum to Muslim Terrorists but Not to Christian Homeschoolers

About ten years ago, the Tsarnaev family was granted political asylum in the United States. Curiously over the past 10 years family members have made frequent visits back to the country they fled from. A month ago two members of the family set off pressure cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon as an act of Muslim terrorism.

...

However, in a clear demonstration of President Obama’s war on Christians, his administration has targeted a Christian family and is hell bent on deporting them back to Germany.

The Romeikes family fled Germany in 2008 because the German government outlawed homeschooling and was about to arrest the parents and make the children wards of the government.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/us-grants...

THEY have been judge "ordered" to deport!
OZombies

United States

#100150 May 17, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they listen to enough reliable news to know what you are talking about. They won't answer you. All they will do is stick their thumbs in their ears and say "nay nay nay nay" like the children they're acting like. Little children like to play games.
...they don't know what to answer but attack you and talk stupid something so unrelated ... idiots !!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100151 May 17, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they listen to enough reliable news to know what you are talking about. They won't answer you. All they will do is stick their thumbs in their ears and say "nay nay nay nay" like the children they're acting like. Little children like to play games.
All you watch is Faux and that is why you are so damn dumb you Liar.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100152 May 17, 2013
The Romeikes have been judge "ordered" to deport!
``````````
May 14, 2013
German Family Denied Asylum, HSLDA Appeals

The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals today upheld the Obama Administration’s denial of asylum granted to the Romeike family.

http://www.hslda.org/docs/media/2013/20130514...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100153 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Abortion Industry Makes KKK Look Like Mother Teresa
“Right now to give some of us just a perspective of the impact of abortion on demand in the black community, according to the archives of the Tuskegee Institute, from 1882 to 1968 – 86 years – the Ku Klux Klan lynched 3,446 Negroes.
While it took the Klan 86 years to accomplish this, abortion on demand in America accomplishes that is less than 4 days…Since 1973, abortion on demand in black America has taken more lives than homicides, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV/AIDS combined and has become the No. 1 cause of death in the black community.
The facts are clear. The numbers don’t lie. Abortion on demand is a holocaust.”
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/abortion-...
Abortion is Legal and there is nothing you can do about it numb nuts.

And not one Republican has ever done anything to stop it.

Not one.
Jay

Paris, TN

#100154 May 17, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Den is all Native American?
And you're a republican?
Den is a trophy/play room?
Or a Respectful homage to the ORIGINAL AMERICAN PEOPLE..?
Hi tsa-la-gi? DA-qua-do-a DI-tli-hi A-ni-da-we-hi.
**********

Den is all Native American?

Den is 90% Native American.

And you're a republican?

I am a conservative. Not all republicans are conservatives.

Den is a trophy/play room?

Trophy? No, books and collections from many years of travel, and gifts either made or given by friends who are Northern & Western Native Americans.

Or a Respectful homage to the ORIGINAL AMERICAN PEOPLE..?

The room is one of peace and comfort as well as remembrance of another time of disheartenment and tragedy

Hi tsa-la-gi? DA-qua-do-a DI-tli-hi A-ni-da-we-hi.

I do not speak Cherokee. Our collections are Northern tribal and Western tribal, but a mix of many.

Why do you ask?

You don't really want my opinion of how the government stuck it to the Indian tribes of old.
Go to the reservations and you will see it first-hand.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#100155 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Abortion Industry Makes KKK Look Like Mother Teresa
“Right now to give some of us just a perspective of the impact of abortion on demand in the black community, according to the archives of the Tuskegee Institute, from 1882 to 1968 – 86 years – the Ku Klux Klan lynched 3,446 Negroes.
While it took the Klan 86 years to accomplish this, abortion on demand in America accomplishes that is less than 4 days…Since 1973, abortion on demand in black America has taken more lives than homicides, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV/AIDS combined and has become the No. 1 cause of death in the black community.
The facts are clear. The numbers don’t lie. Abortion on demand is a holocaust.”
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/abortion-...
and God is the murderer
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100156 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Ya know Tab, I sometimes yuk it up a bit just for giggles and have even been known to take the opposite view just because its opposite from time to time. But, I'm taking what you said here as serious as the tone you stated it in. And I will be serious in return.
So, here's my answer to your query: First, I frankly don't give a hoot if I'm right or if I'm personally wrong. Big deal, who cares! Second, I haven't "claimed" Obama did a thing. With that said, he IS the lPotus which means it falls on him whether or not he was or was not involved, whether or not he admits he was or was not involved. PERIOD. That's it. That's all that matters. If big gov has a big problem, guess what, the prez is the big "IT". Been that way for eons! Won't change anytime soon.
Proof... Smoof..... Even IF it was written in stone 10 ft tall for all to see & there was a video of the O admitting guilt as he chiseled his confession in stone.... He would swear it wasn't true! That it was a set-up! Or "Bush" did it...hahaha ...sorry couldn't help that part!
But truly Tab, I may tease you just a Lil bit, but I don't think your THAT stupid, as to actually think the great puppet would ever admit fault of any nature. Are you? I mean, really?
The people involved in Benghazi and the IRS deal are HIS people working for HIS team. Therefore, yep, it is HIS baby.... All the way. No changing it. No sugar coating it. No lying about it. No covering it up. It is HIS because it all occurred on HIS watch.
And finally, my very personal thought is that, well he'll yes he has known about ALL of the under handed, low down, back stabbing, Us (admin) against them, crap going on because DUH he is the potus. Of course he knows and yes very quite possible had a direct hand in the middle of ALL of it.
Oh, and this is NOT going to be stuff that washes off his hands tab. This chit stains & leaves a stain permanently.
I think the liberals have outdone their own selves. Set themselves backwards by a loooong way. And the sooner the few smart ones left can make a split.... The better for them!
That's my take. I think he is a pure 100% idiot which is blatantly obvious for anyone to see who is really looking. He even looks stupid. Of course, that's just my opinion.
Hope that answers your question to me.
Where are those WMD's you ignorant SOB?

It has been 12 years, where are they?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100157 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
US Grants Asylum to Muslim Terrorists but Not to Christian Homeschoolers
About ten years ago, the Tsarnaev family was granted political asylum in the United States. Curiously over the past 10 years family members have made frequent visits back to the country they fled from. A month ago two members of the family set off pressure cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon as an act of Muslim terrorism.
...
However, in a clear demonstration of President Obama’s war on Christians, his administration has targeted a Christian family and is hell bent on deporting them back to Germany.
The Romeikes family fled Germany in 2008 because the German government outlawed homeschooling and was about to arrest the parents and make the children wards of the government.
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/us-grants...
THEY have been judge "ordered" to deport!
Great Job President Obama!!!

Thanks for reporting this.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100158 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Romeikes have been judge "ordered" to deport!
``````````
May 14, 2013
German Family Denied Asylum, HSLDA Appeals
The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals today upheld the Obama Administration’s denial of asylum granted to the Romeike family.
http://www.hslda.org/docs/media/2013/20130514...
Greta Job President Obama!!!

Keep up the good work!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100159 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and God is the murderer
The ones WHO did the ACTIONS are!
God GIVES you a "choice" ...

The right OR wrong path!

Good vs evil!

you are a travesty ... a BLIGHT on America!
along with ALL of your cohorts!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100160 May 17, 2013
libTARDED dwIdioTs ...
"are" a MORE "destructive" FORCE
on America
than ANY hurricane ...
has EVER been!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100161 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones WHO did the ACTIONS are!
God GIVES you a "choice" ...
The right OR wrong path!
Good vs evil!
you are a travesty ... a BLIGHT on America!
along with ALL of your cohorts!
You are a wart on America's ass you pos.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#100162 May 17, 2013
Wonder if one of these repusslicans can name the 4 Benghazi victims without Google. No they can't. They could give a shit less about dead Americans, they're after Hillary Clinton
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100163 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
libTARDED dwIdioTs ...
"are" a MORE "destructive" FORCE
on America
than ANY hurricane ...
has EVER been!
You Bush Idiots almost destroyed America with your infinite stupidity.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100164 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
"America will fall without a shot being fired.
It will fall from within."
-Nikita Khrushchev
First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
``````````
Are "we" going to LET this come true?
You could throw a temper tantrum you useless pos.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#100165 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones WHO did the ACTIONS are!
God GIVES you a "choice" ...
The right OR wrong path!
Good vs evil!
you are a travesty ... a BLIGHT on America!
along with ALL of your cohorts!
Does he?
What choice did he give those dead babies, Huh? Bitch?
None.
I'd rather be a BLIGHT on American than an American BITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#100166 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Ya know Tab, I sometimes yuk it up a bit just for giggles and have even been known to take the opposite view just because its opposite from time to time. But, I'm taking what you said here as serious as the tone you stated it in. And I will be serious in return.
So, here's my answer to your query: First, I frankly don't give a hoot if I'm right or if I'm personally wrong. Big deal, who cares! Second, I haven't "claimed" Obama did a thing. With that said, he IS the lPotus which means it falls on him whether or not he was or was not involved, whether or not he admits he was or was not involved. PERIOD. That's it. That's all that matters. If big gov has a big problem, guess what, the prez is the big "IT". Been that way for eons! Won't change anytime soon.
Proof... Smoof..... Even IF it was written in stone 10 ft tall for all to see & there was a video of the O admitting guilt as he chiseled his confession in stone.... He would swear it wasn't true! That it was a set-up! Or "Bush" did it...hahaha ...sorry couldn't help that part!
But truly Tab, I may tease you just a Lil bit, but I don't think your THAT stupid, as to actually think the great puppet would ever admit fault of any nature. Are you? I mean, really?
The people involved in Benghazi and the IRS deal are HIS people working for HIS team. Therefore, yep, it is HIS baby.... All the way. No changing it. No sugar coating it. No lying about it. No covering it up. It is HIS because it all occurred on HIS watch.
And finally, my very personal thought is that, well he'll yes he has known about ALL of the under handed, low down, back stabbing, Us (admin) against them, crap going on because DUH he is the potus. Of course he knows and yes very quite possible had a direct hand in the middle of ALL of it.
Oh, and this is NOT going to be stuff that washes off his hands tab. This chit stains & leaves a stain permanently.
I think the liberals have outdone their own selves. Set themselves backwards by a loooong way. And the sooner the few smart ones left can make a split.... The better for them!
That's my take. I think he is a pure 100% idiot which is blatantly obvious for anyone to see who is really looking. He even looks stupid. Of course, that's just my opinion.
Hope that answers your question to me.
Stopped reading after you did the typical republican EXCUSES!!

That's what? 8 republicans who have run from this? But they keep copying and pasting shit.

It's hilarious!! Not a patriot in the bunch.

ZERO substance.

Since: Dec 11

.

#100167 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! Post the email that directed her to say that. Those emails have been released.
You have read them haven't you??
I have. So be careful and don't get screwed like Indis when I told Ari to post where Paul said a drone could be used on an American Citizen who just robbed a store with a fun in his hand. Ari backtracked and said that's what he MEANT, but that's a lie. He DID NOT say that.
Anyway... Post the email and your source for the email and we'll solve this lie right now.
I NEVER backtrack you drug tripping fool!
HE said that IN THE FILIBUSTER!
That record is HISTORIC!
RAND PAULS FILIBUSTER is an HTML WEBPAGE! Each hour of that filibuster is a separate "WEBPAGE" and so "hour three" is actually "page three"! You poor illiterate Bastard!
I can convert the text to a Word Document and insert page breaks for your ignorant ass!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100168 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Wonder if one of these repusslicans can name the 4 Benghazi victims without Google. No they can't. They could give a shit less about dead Americans, they're after Hillary Clinton
So very true!!

They're all ignorant, and not any honesty to any republican here. Just copy and paste BS!

It makes me laugh very hard when they call themselves heros, patriots and the like.

To Internet republicans copy and paste means you're a patriot?? LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min ugly monkeys 398
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 min woodtick57 1,614
News Trump pressed on 'woman card,' foreign policy 5 min Hostis Publicus 8
News Paris climate deal on track for early start 7 min Newt s Gimlet Rage 260
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Into The Night 58,778
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 9 min Hostis Publicus 18
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChristineM 195,212
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 12 min lides 629
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 30 min GiggleGiggleGiggle 380,938
News Is single-payer healthcare dead in the U.S., or... 1 hr LeDuped 184
News Ted Cruz names Carly Fiorina as vice president ... 2 hr o see the light 85
More from around the web