'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193683 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89630 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point!
Wrongful interpretations are the greatest impetus to change!
Amendments are born of these decisions by SCOTUS, it is why two parties fight so hard to either approve a nomination or block said nomination!
Look at the 4 circuit court of appeals versus the 7th...POTUS have learned to stack the deck in favor of their political ideologies.
Justice Dale has evolved the level of discussion!
there is a vast difference between interpretation and an outright of trying to change the Constitution, if the court had read Mr. Howard, we wouldn't be having this conversation, nor would Obama be the so called president.
2 posts removed
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89633 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point!
Wrongful interpretations are the greatest impetus to change!
Amendments are born of these decisions by SCOTUS, it is why two parties fight so hard to either approve a nomination or block said nomination!
Look at the 4 circuit court of appeals versus the 7th...POTUS have learned to stack the deck in favor of their political ideologies.
Justice Dale has evolved the level of discussion!
I haven't evolve anything, the courts have refused to read the intent of the 14th Citizenship Clause, which is there for all to read.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89635 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, you can't use big words like 'is' and 'they' and 'of' when you talk to him, you'll have that shit leaking out of his ears again, like brain matter but shittier.
Ah. Thank you for identifying the rancid stench. And here I thought it was AL's whiskey breath. Go figure.

I'll try to further simplify in the future.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#89636 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe bi, she's trying to get into my pants, think I should take down my pic and put Zombie McCain back up, I can barely juggle my 3 main squeezes (and ILoveItHere)
lmao!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89637 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I always encourage my opposition to underestimate my ability, it makes my point so much easier. <;) I will often wear a tin foil hat to begin an argument.
Woof woof ... ;~)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89638 Mar 23, 2013
I find it very sad, we have people in the House and Senate that do not know who are under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they haven't a clue that only citizens are privileged to this right, "WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA", citizens only!
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89639 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids are already being shot in their classrooms.
Where have you been??
YES!!! But by some chosen mental case {maybe by government design who slipped mind altering drugs to them} It's been done before in the 70's by the government to see how unsuspecting victims when slipped LSD would react.
OZombies

United States

#89640 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea JD, thanks for reinforcing it
you thing American Lady and anonT and OZ and Reality and the anti-wtf really show signs of intelligent life? Are these the types that are going to bring the GOP back ? Do you love it that I call them 'simple-minded'?
You are someone who has NO respect, manners,
or anything of the value. You, calling anyone 'simple-minded' it is not important at all! You are nobody! Absolutely NOBODY!
Democrats are nothing more, but IMMORAL creatures ...again, you are NOBODY!

...you're full of hot air ...keep talking...
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89642 Mar 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. Thank you for identifying the rancid stench. And here I thought it was AL's whiskey breath. Go figure.
I'll try to further simplify in the future.
you rang ...
you would NOT be able to "keep UP" with me ...
EVEN if I was drinking ...

Drinking and a lil tipsy ...
I "still" stand a head above you ...

;0)

That's called "class" ...
I do NOT lower my "standards" ...
EVEN when drinking!

I'm STILL a "lady" ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89643 Mar 23, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a terrorist dream "real challenged". Here you go loser, pay attention.
Transcript: Obama's speech in Israel
As the President of a country that you can count on as your greatest friend, I am confident that you can help us find the promise in the days that lie ahead. And as a man who has been inspired in my own life by that timeless calling within the Jewish experience – tikkun olam – I am hopeful that we can draw upon what’s best in ourselves to meet the challenges that will come; to win the battles for peace in the wake of so much war; and to do the work of repairing this world. May God bless you, and may God bless Israel and the United States of America. Toda raba.
That's the last paragraph of his actual speech. All should read it. They now believe that the United States will never turn our back on Israel despite what terrorist and repukes claim. A historical moment. Hot C, you should share this with your class.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/...
"For young Israelis, I know that these issues of security are rooted in an experience that is even more fundamental than the pressing threat of the day. You live in a neighborhood where many of your neighbors have rejected your right to exist. Your grandparents had to risk their lives and all they had to make a place for themselves in this world. Your parents lived through war after war to ensure the survival of the Jewish state. Your children grow up knowing that people they have never met hate them because of who they are, in a region that is changing underneath your feet.
"So that is what I think about when Israel is faced with these challenges – that sense of an Israel that is surrounded by many in this region who reject it, and many in the world who refuse to accept it. That is why the security of the Jewish people in Israel is so important – because it can never be taken for granted. But make no mistake: those who adhere to the ideology of rejecting Israel's right to exist might as well reject the earth beneath them and the sky above, because Israel is not going anywhere. Today, I want to tell you – particularly the young people – that so long as there is a United States of America, Ah-tem lo lah-vahd. You are not alone."
— Obama
"This truth is more pronounced given the changes sweeping the Arab World. I recognize that with the uncertainty in the region -- people in the streets, changes in leadership, the rise of non-secular parties in politics --it is tempting to turn inward. But this is precisely the time to respond to the wave of revolution with a resolve for peace. As more governments respond to popular will, the days when Israel could seek peace with a handful of autocratic leaders are over. Peace must be made among peoples, not just governments. No one step can change overnight what lies in the hearts and minds of millions.”
— Obama
Case closed repuke tools. The United States has Israel's back. Got that. Now go make you some tea and take your meds. You are a mental case, like A Loser and the confused travelling sock zombie.
DITCH MITCH
Obama's true inner self:

Bombs exploding all around Obama while he was in Israel and then he wants Israel to bend over and take it.

Obama: "Israel you need to stop building and acknowledge Palestine as a state."

"Oops, says Obama as another bomb explodes and just think I didn't need a teleprompter to say this."

Israel, stay true to yourself, donot let an evil muslim dictate what to do as he does the liberal Americans.

Case closed.
Wherewolfincamo

Clay City, KY

#89644 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof woof ... ;~)
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89646 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
I find it very sad, we have people in the House and Senate that do not know who are under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they haven't a clue that only citizens are privileged to this right, "WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA", citizens only!
You ARE correct JD!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89647 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
A Call to Our Leaders
By Jonathan Helderen
Mr. Helderen, 25, is a mechanical engineering student at Ben-Gurion University. He served as a combat soldier in the Israel Defense Forces.
I came with no expectations. I thought we were going to hear the same old song, only this time from an excellent rhetorician. I wasn't entirely wrong, but I was definitely in for a big surprise. Instead of speaking as usual about the Israeli and Palestinian governments and what the leaders on both sides should or should not do, President Obama talked to me. He talked to my friends beside me. He talked to the young, motivated Middle Eastern students who wish to finish school, find a good job and start a family. It doesn't matter where these students are from, Ramallah or Tel Aviv. At the end of the day, we all want the same basic thing — to live our lives in peace and to prosper.
President Obama told us that the next chapter of our story as a nation is in our hands. "You — the young people of Israel — must now claim the future," he pleaded. He is right. Now, with a new Israeli government and with a strong American administration, more supportive than ever, we have to make the change. I call on my leaders: use this window of opportunity that is filled with renewed hope in the light of this inspiring speech. Listen to your people, to the young generation. Help us write a better future.
They still know Obama is a liar and not to be trusted, this is just lip service. They are using the tactics Obama uses on the liberal Americans.

Except, the liberal American believe him.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#89648 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't evolve anything, the courts have refused to read the intent of the 14th Citizenship Clause, which is there for all to read.
It was a compliment...meaning you raised the bar for your competition.
OZombies

United States

#89649 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do gt a lot of attention here
That's what I said, any attention is good for you, even from the strangers ... everyone need friends their own age, family, relatives. You don't even know this people you getting so called attention
from...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89650 Mar 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do some research into middle east history. There were no enemies of the US or Terrorist until the Brits set the Jews in the middle of them all. Just like the rest of the problems the US has it's our own fault of our nose in other nations affairs.
Just because you allow Obama to dictate to you, don't even go there with me.

Do the research yourself.

You act as if I believe you...wrong.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89651 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't!!
That's why everything you post is a lie.
Unstable crazy republican.
Thanks for proving my point.
What's your point? That you are moron and will always be one.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#89652 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
the tin foil hat mad you bark?
and I thought you were simple-minded
It's my "animal magnetism".

I am a wolf in sheeples forums!

Bow wow wow yippy O yippy A!
Jay

Paris, TN

#89653 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof woof ... ;~)

Sent you a note last night. The cowards took it out!
1 post removed
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89655 Mar 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you do this for about an hour instead of postings Repub lies?
#1. Hitler NEVER confiscated weapons. As a matter of FACT he changed the Laws that allow Germans Citizens to be able to get MORE weapons.
#2. THE ONLY guns that were taken from German Citizens were by the US and Russia AFTER WWII.
.\
Now if you can find any link that proves anything I just posted as wrong, by ALL means feel free to post it.
I'll even help you get started with research. Hitler became Chancellor on January 30, 1933
Lies and more lies.

Liberals cannot be trusted for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Enter 197,006
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,275,717
News Chris Christie: Hillary's email scandal shows '... 10 min Fundie Fatwass De... 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min red and right 340,833
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 13 min Eagle 12 12,622
News As wildfires rage and budgets dwindle, more fed... 13 min Fundie Fatwass De... 2
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 16 min Fundie Fatwass De... 16
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Krypteia 173,516
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Valerie 159
More from around the web