'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79474 Feb 8, 2013
Bush wrote:
<quoted text> Your dumb as a brick!
Guess you would want Hillery or another term for Oboso?Now that is dumb as a concrete brick!!

Leaderless,don`t care attitude!!!
Bush

Evansville, IN

#79475 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you would want Hillery or another term for Oboso?Now that is dumb as a concrete brick!!
Leaderless,don`t care attitude!!!
Obozo ca'nt run again stupid! You're dumber than a brick!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79476 Feb 8, 2013
Bush wrote:
<quoted text> Obozo ca'nt run again stupid! You're dumber than a brick!
They are already trying to Change that.Keep up.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79477 Feb 8, 2013
Who is the dunber-ones that can not keep up?
1 post removed
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79479 Feb 8, 2013
dumber-correction
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79480 Feb 8, 2013
man I'm sure glad all those hurricane Sandy victims were not left to fend for themselves like oblamer promised they wouldn't be,

US Hurricane Sandy Victims Still Without Power, Heat, Water

http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2013/01/us-hurrica...

'Whiteout': Potentially historic winter storm closes in on Northeast

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/08/16...
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79481 Feb 8, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Time for another remider!
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill
Based on thousands of cases!
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Same old stupid BS blah blah blah blah.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79482 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers don't lie, you do.
Palestinians do NOT use their children as shields.
And Israel wants peace???? You are out of your mind!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4vprhpeLI5YXX&list=PLhoTm MyiFbJSS7OgNMwyTmRDIK_NWX3FK &index=25
You are right, numbers donot lie, I obtain these facts and figures from the same web site you obtained yours. Yet, did I say you lied?

I posted, some of things you accidently left off.

Why are liberals so cowardly,in which they refuse to face the truth?

I am asking you because you are a liberal and cowardly.
Bush

Evansville, IN

#79483 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
You're delusional and I was wrong. You're the dumbest of all bricks!
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79484 Feb 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, numbers donot lie, I obtain these facts and figures from the same web site you obtained yours. Yet, did I say you lied?
I posted, some of things you accidently left off.
Why are liberals so cowardly,in which they refuse to face the truth?
I am asking you because you are a liberal and cowardly.
Why are you afraid to face the fact that you got STOMPED in November???
Bush

Evansville, IN

#79485 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Are you done Dunbo! LOL
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79486 Feb 8, 2013
this how just how dumb liberals are,

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79487 Feb 8, 2013
how libotards fail to evolve,

1 post removed

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#79489 Feb 8, 2013
Human beings are born liberal and caring for the well being of others. We have to be taught to be conservative selfish and uncaring. In fact, being conservative is a very unnatural and unhealthy way to be. Not in the sense that a political ideology will make you sick, but no good can come from hate, mistrust, suspicion, ignorance and a lack of compassion. The act of a tyrant will only bring the demise of the tyrant. Denying ourselves our humanity for the sake of political gain is never the solution. This was true of the past and will always be truth for as long as humans walk about on planet Earth.

Education is the key to understanding the world we live in. Engaging in open conflict resolves nothing and creates more complex issues in the process. Republicans, please take note, the children are abandoning your ideology and to further instruct them on this is nothing short of indoctrination. The very crime you have put the progressive community on trial for.

Jonathan Krohn
been there

Cub Run, KY

#79490 Feb 8, 2013
This is an example of how narrow people are. This thread started 2 and one half years ago (Oct 2010) about Fox News hosting the Senate debates. The subject has long been buried in a mass grave of name calling, filthy talk, non subject matter, and still stays at the top of the page. There are over 3500 pages under this heading. Can we just let this one drop to the bottom and start something else?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79491 Feb 8, 2013
United Health Care Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."
-- Josef Stalin
I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war- never mind whether it is plausible or not.
The victor will not be asked afterward whether he told the truth or not.
In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory.
(Adolph Hitler 22 August 1939)
Bush on the Constitution:
'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'
http://tinyurl.com/n82wl
http://www.thekind.com/mor.htm
FROM the left's OWN favorite Fact Checker :)
``````````
The Evidence
There’s no record of Bush ever using these words in public and no other news organization has reported him using them privately. Thompson based his report on three sources whom he didn’t name. He gave the date of the quote as "last month," which would put it sometime in November 2005.

Thompson told us he once removed the story from his Web site when others raised doubts and no other news organization came up with a similar story. But he said he later reinstated it and currently believes it to be true. "I wrote the story and I stand by it," Thompson said in a telephone interview.

Thompson told us he based the story on e-mail messages from three persons he knows, all of whom claim to have been present at a White House meeting and to have heard Bush make the statement. He said he finds their account credible: "Sometimes I just have to go with my gut, and my gut tells me he did say this."

The Unreliable Gut

Thompson’s "gut" has proven to be a unreliable guide in the past, however. He has admitted quoting trusted sources in the past who later turned out to be frauds — twice.

http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/bush-the-con...
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79492 Feb 8, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
this how just how dumb liberals are,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MiGYIicuAnsXX
Consevaturds are a stemy hot pile of fresh horseshit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79493 Feb 8, 2013
been there wrote:
This is an example of how narrow people are. This thread started 2 and one half years ago (Oct 2010) about Fox News hosting the Senate debates. The subject has long been buried in a mass grave of name calling, filthy talk, non subject matter, and still stays at the top of the page. There are over 3500 pages under this heading. Can we just let this one drop to the bottom and start something else?
Why?
Since WHEN DOES the name of the Thread have to DO with what's INSIDE?

The President has FAILED "US" is a great example!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#79494 Feb 8, 2013
been there wrote:
Open for suggestions...fire away!
What would you like to talk about?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79495 Feb 8, 2013
Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs
Copyright 2005 (revised 2010) StudentNewsDaily.com
[IF "all" liberals" STILL believed THIS way ...it would be GREAT ... BUT they do NOT! MOST, not ALL have turned into libTARDS!]

We all want the same things in life. We want freedom; we want the chance for prosperity; we want as few people suffering as possible; we want healthy children; we want to have crime-free streets. The argument is how to achieve them…

Liberals believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

NOTE: The terms “left” and “right” define opposite ends of the political spectrum. In the United States, liberals are referred to as the left or left-wing and conservatives are referred to as the right or right-wing. On the U.S. political map, blue represents the Democratic Party (which generally upholds liberal principles) and red represents the Republican party (which generally upholds conservative principles).
MORE
http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/conservative-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No charges: Houston officer shot unarmed black man 3 min BEVERLY 40
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 294,703
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 6 min barefoot2626 701
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,156,144
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min DanFromSmithville 134,248
Thousands attend 8-hour wake for slain NYC officer 19 min sandy1 8
Lovable 'Saved by the Bell' Actor Arrested on W... 27 min true dat dawg 2
More from around the web