'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,233)

Showing posts 64,641 - 64,660 of145,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

not a single penny in cuts thats the facts
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

1forU wrote:
<quoted text>But yet their is always room for another dumbazz!!! welcome home
you DO remember what I said about those who don't KNOW me
doncha?

Refresher ...

Those who KNOW me
Know me WELL ...
Those who DON'T
Can "Go to HELL" ...

:D

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
I went straight to Carter because that is where our downfall started. If you can't understand that then just say so. Don't try to spin it that I only mentioned a democrat. I only mentioned who started this shit mess and it just so happens he is a democrat. I also stated that democrats and republicans BOTH since then have contricuted to this shit mess. Did you skip over that part or is it that you don't comprehend or is it that you can't handle the truth? You immediately went to your "blame" logic so you wouldn't have to deal with the issue at hand. Focus on some accusation to take the focus off of your inaccuracies. It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. You aren't alone. Many people still do this when they don't have a leg to stand on when addressing the issues.
It was a republican by the name of Nixon that opened trade relations with China. One could theorize that the downfall started there. See what I mean? There's ALWAYS someone else from the other side to blame.
understand this

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
I will say this, take it as you will! Jimmy Carter was one of the most decent men ever in the Presidency, he was not a good President but he tried! I lived the inflation and gas lines of that time, and I couldnt buy a job! Reagan did turn this country around, he was not perfect but he was a damn fine President! The Clinton era the Democrats talk so much about, was Reagan prospeirity, economics are built over decades, yes we lived good under Clinton, Reagan deserves the pat on the back for that, not 'Slick Willie'! NAFTA was supported by BOTH the Democrats and Republicans, look up the votes! Bill Clinton supported NAFTA, look it up! All claimed it was a good deal for America, it was not! I am sure they all got richer from it! The fact is they are all liars and thieves, like it or not! Right now we have a President set on destroying this Nation because he hates the white race, well so be it, you dumb ass'es fell for his bullshit, tell me 4 years from now, how wrong I am! We are going over a cliff allright, one America created! Happy new Goddamn year, good night, and good luck!
I agree...Jimmy Carter was/is a good person. He cares about others and I don't think getting rich politically was ever his intention. Carter was the first in a long line of democrats to really push for wealth redistribution. Carter wanted everyone to have a home whether they could afford it or not. He wanted everyone to live the American dream and own a home and it didn't even matter if they had a job or not. And boy did those people who couldn't afford to purchase a home and those who were unemployed went running to sign up for a loan because the president of the United States of America demanded that these greedy banks actually loan them money they couldn't possibly ever pay back. That started the housing bubble that brought us to our knees. It wasn't intentional but it happened. That bubble has snowballed into the mess we face today. Republicans and democrats have all contributed to the ups and downs of our economy since then. Some good and some bad. Some good and bad at the same time.

There are only a handful of politicians in Washington today that even have the intelligence to understand that debt will enslave us as a nation. That's a proven fact. Politicians today are too busy trying to one-up the other party and they are always playing the part for youtube and the news. They will say anything for a vote and as with Obama we see how detrimental that can be to our well being as a country. Bush's last 4 years were horrible. Clinton's last 4 years were just as bad but he had the remarkable luck of being liked immensely (same as Obama)and people believed any ole thing he told them to believe. Our debt hasn't decreased for 54 years and it is mathematically impossible for a president to leave a surplus if our debt didn't decrease. Clinton wasn't president 54 years ago so he did not leave our country's last surplus. Yet 97% of the citizens believe he did leave a surplus. How could that be? Because he told them so. A man that was impeached by Congress for lying and the people believe every word he says.

So WE the people are guilty of creating these monsters. We are guilty of allowing the politicians to lie, steal and con and many citizens will stand up and fight to make people have to believe the lies the politicians tell us. Until WE have had enough...nothing will change and things will get much worse before they get better. If they ever get better.
1forU

Gamaliel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it everytime you post!
That your a dumbazz? I agree
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

1forU wrote:
<quoted text>Your mama,is the only dumbazz in this town,unless your with her.
My mama is dead you Sniveling prick! She worked all her life, unlike welfare drawing pill head scum like you!
1forU

Gamaliel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
doncha?
Refresher ...
Those who KNOW me
Know me WELL ...
Those who DON'T
Can "Go to HELL" ...
And those that sit, and spew their shit. Can kiss my azz with the same lips.To bad we all know you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a republican by the name of Nixon that opened trade relations with China. One could theorize that the downfall started there. See what I mean? There's ALWAYS someone else from the other side to blame.
Alrighty then ...
Present tense ...
THIS prez is an "usurping" ineligible low-life who gets elected by FALSE pretenses!

Vote FRAUD 2008 & 2012
Ineligible per Art II Sect II Clause 5
A 'community organizer' from HELL ... and taking US there!
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Oooops, I forgot to put ANY "racism" in there!
I forget to say BLACK!:)
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

american why let a leftwingwhackadoodle(i.e. 1forU) thats only goal in life is to steal from others bother you

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

obamaclaus wrote:
somebody needs to explain to the leftwingwhackadoodles how this system works, when these so called rich republicans earned money working, they payed, 35% of every dollar in taxes on each and every dollar earned,
How cute! You actually believe they paid 35% of every dollar they earned. They never AT ANY POINT IN HISTORY paid that much. Evidently, you don't understand tax laws.
obamaclaus wrote:
then they invested money they had saved to create jobs in america,
Then you go on to say they invested what remained to "create jobs in America". ADORABLE! They have their own little pet sheep :)
obamaclaus wrote:
so the government said wait its not fair to tax that money at the same rate twice , so the lowered the capital gains tax to 20% still the highest in the industrialized world, but the democrats spent all the money on cell phones crack pipes, condoms and contraceptives along with the daily murder of thousands of babies, now they want more of the guys money thats creating the jobs
And then the gov't said "wait, it's not fair to tax them twice" and lowered the rate to 20% and the democrats spent all the money on cell phones ans crack pipes.

What f*cking grade are you in? My eight year old nephew could probably do as well or better explaining economics and taxes than this.

If you are an adult, you need to lay off the whippets.

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then ...
Present tense ...
THIS prez is an "usurping" ineligible low-life who gets elected by FALSE pretenses!
Vote FRAUD 2008 & 2012
Ineligible per Art II Sect II Clause 5
A 'community organizer' from HELL ... and taking US there!
What about the republicans that helped get us into this mess? I gave up some democrats. It's your turn. Nothing? Change the subject to "voter fraud"? Yeah... that's what I thought. You are a partisan hack like all the rest. And a fairly dumb one to boot.
1 post removed

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

obamaclaus wrote:
american why let a leftwingwhackadoodle(i.e. 1forU) thats only goal in life is to steal from others bother you
That's not even a fully articulated thought. What's the matter with you? Have you been eating paint chips?
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

all of america troubles began when lydon byrdbrain johnson put social security trust fund in the general fund and writing i.o.u.s to social security
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

1forU wrote:
<quoted text>You tube is not a news channel. Nor is it a place to get your facts!!!!
I haven't brought any FACTS from there!
Tho "I" have seen MANY ...

I BRING "music" ...
Gimme Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I "thought" THAT would be 'something'
Rep's, Rino's, Dem's AND "even" the libTARDS could understand!
Really

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
doncha?
Refresher ...
Those who KNOW me
Know me WELL ...
Those who DON'T
Can "Go to HELL" ...
Why would any decent person who calls themselves Christian "ever" wish someone to hell???

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...Jimmy Carter was/is a good person. He cares about others and I don't think getting rich politically was ever his intention. Carter was the first in a long line of democrats to really push for wealth redistribution. Carter wanted everyone to have a home whether they could afford it or not. He wanted everyone to live the American dream and own a home and it didn't even matter if they had a job or not. And boy did those people who couldn't afford to purchase a home and those who were unemployed went running to sign up for a loan because the president of the United States of America demanded that these greedy banks actually loan them money they couldn't possibly ever pay back. That started the housing bubble that brought us to our knees. It wasn't intentional but it happened. That bubble has snowballed into the mess we face today. Republicans and democrats have all contributed to the ups and downs of our economy since then. Some good and some bad. Some good and bad at the same time.
There are only a handful of politicians in Washington today that even have the intelligence to understand that debt will enslave us as a nation. That's a proven fact. Politicians today are too busy trying to one-up the other party and they are always playing the part for youtube and the news. They will say anything for a vote and as with Obama we see how detrimental that can be to our well being as a country. Bush's last 4 years were horrible. Clinton's last 4 years were just as bad but he had the remarkable luck of being liked immensely (same as Obama)and people believed any ole thing he told them to believe. Our debt hasn't decreased for 54 years and it is mathematically impossible for a president to leave a surplus if our debt didn't decrease. Clinton wasn't president 54 years ago so he did not leave our country's last surplus. Yet 97% of the citizens believe he did leave a surplus. How could that be? Because he told them so. A man that was impeached by Congress for lying and the people believe every word he says.
So WE the people are guilty of creating these monsters. We are guilty of allowing the politicians to lie, steal and con and many citizens will stand up and fight to make people have to believe the lies the politicians tell us. Until WE have had enough...nothing will change and things will get much worse before they get better. If they ever get better.
Might as well blame creative financing on Carter too huh? Boy... for a president that supposedly did nothing, he sure did a lot according to you people. I'll bet he had a hand in 9/11 too huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the republicans that helped get us into this mess? I gave up some democrats. It's your turn. Nothing? Change the subject to "voter fraud"? Yeah... that's what I thought. You are a partisan hack like all the rest. And a fairly dumb one to boot.
WHAT "part" of THIS ...
Did "you" NOT understand ...???

Send peloosi, reid, and ------ALL----- the "bloodsuckers"------ -... H-O-M-E ...
NO pension - NO pay!

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

My other snide comment aside, I mostly agree with everything you said from here on:
understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans and democrats have all contributed to the ups and downs of our economy since then. Some good and some bad. Some good and bad at the same time.
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an ass! You make some good points, This Ones For You could teach you a lot! He is a Democrat, yet well respected, and is our friend. You need to take some deep breath's and calm down!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,641 - 64,660 of145,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••