'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186476 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

obamaclaus

London, KY

#71192 Jan 1, 2013
american why let a leftwingwhackadoodle(i.e. 1forU) thats only goal in life is to steal from others bother you

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71193 Jan 1, 2013
obamaclaus wrote:
somebody needs to explain to the leftwingwhackadoodles how this system works, when these so called rich republicans earned money working, they payed, 35% of every dollar in taxes on each and every dollar earned,
How cute! You actually believe they paid 35% of every dollar they earned. They never AT ANY POINT IN HISTORY paid that much. Evidently, you don't understand tax laws.
obamaclaus wrote:
then they invested money they had saved to create jobs in america,
Then you go on to say they invested what remained to "create jobs in America". ADORABLE! They have their own little pet sheep :)
obamaclaus wrote:
so the government said wait its not fair to tax that money at the same rate twice , so the lowered the capital gains tax to 20% still the highest in the industrialized world, but the democrats spent all the money on cell phones crack pipes, condoms and contraceptives along with the daily murder of thousands of babies, now they want more of the guys money thats creating the jobs
And then the gov't said "wait, it's not fair to tax them twice" and lowered the rate to 20% and the democrats spent all the money on cell phones ans crack pipes.

What f*cking grade are you in? My eight year old nephew could probably do as well or better explaining economics and taxes than this.

If you are an adult, you need to lay off the whippets.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71194 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then ...
Present tense ...
THIS prez is an "usurping" ineligible low-life who gets elected by FALSE pretenses!
Vote FRAUD 2008 & 2012
Ineligible per Art II Sect II Clause 5
A 'community organizer' from HELL ... and taking US there!
What about the republicans that helped get us into this mess? I gave up some democrats. It's your turn. Nothing? Change the subject to "voter fraud"? Yeah... that's what I thought. You are a partisan hack like all the rest. And a fairly dumb one to boot.
1 post removed

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71196 Jan 1, 2013
obamaclaus wrote:
american why let a leftwingwhackadoodle(i.e. 1forU) thats only goal in life is to steal from others bother you
That's not even a fully articulated thought. What's the matter with you? Have you been eating paint chips?
obamaclaus

London, KY

#71197 Jan 1, 2013
all of america troubles began when lydon byrdbrain johnson put social security trust fund in the general fund and writing i.o.u.s to social security
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71198 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>You tube is not a news channel. Nor is it a place to get your facts!!!!
I haven't brought any FACTS from there!
Tho "I" have seen MANY ...

I BRING "music" ...
Gimme Music


I "thought" THAT would be 'something'
Rep's, Rino's, Dem's AND "even" the libTARDS could understand!
Really

Martin, TN

#71199 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you DO remember what I said about those who don't KNOW me
doncha?
Refresher ...
Those who KNOW me
Know me WELL ...
Those who DON'T
Can "Go to HELL" ...
.
.
.
:D
Why would any decent person who calls themselves Christian "ever" wish someone to hell???

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71200 Jan 1, 2013
understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...Jimmy Carter was/is a good person. He cares about others and I don't think getting rich politically was ever his intention. Carter was the first in a long line of democrats to really push for wealth redistribution. Carter wanted everyone to have a home whether they could afford it or not. He wanted everyone to live the American dream and own a home and it didn't even matter if they had a job or not. And boy did those people who couldn't afford to purchase a home and those who were unemployed went running to sign up for a loan because the president of the United States of America demanded that these greedy banks actually loan them money they couldn't possibly ever pay back. That started the housing bubble that brought us to our knees. It wasn't intentional but it happened. That bubble has snowballed into the mess we face today. Republicans and democrats have all contributed to the ups and downs of our economy since then. Some good and some bad. Some good and bad at the same time.
There are only a handful of politicians in Washington today that even have the intelligence to understand that debt will enslave us as a nation. That's a proven fact. Politicians today are too busy trying to one-up the other party and they are always playing the part for youtube and the news. They will say anything for a vote and as with Obama we see how detrimental that can be to our well being as a country. Bush's last 4 years were horrible. Clinton's last 4 years were just as bad but he had the remarkable luck of being liked immensely (same as Obama)and people believed any ole thing he told them to believe. Our debt hasn't decreased for 54 years and it is mathematically impossible for a president to leave a surplus if our debt didn't decrease. Clinton wasn't president 54 years ago so he did not leave our country's last surplus. Yet 97% of the citizens believe he did leave a surplus. How could that be? Because he told them so. A man that was impeached by Congress for lying and the people believe every word he says.
So WE the people are guilty of creating these monsters. We are guilty of allowing the politicians to lie, steal and con and many citizens will stand up and fight to make people have to believe the lies the politicians tell us. Until WE have had enough...nothing will change and things will get much worse before they get better. If they ever get better.
Might as well blame creative financing on Carter too huh? Boy... for a president that supposedly did nothing, he sure did a lot according to you people. I'll bet he had a hand in 9/11 too huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71201 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the republicans that helped get us into this mess? I gave up some democrats. It's your turn. Nothing? Change the subject to "voter fraud"? Yeah... that's what I thought. You are a partisan hack like all the rest. And a fairly dumb one to boot.
WHAT "part" of THIS ...
Did "you" NOT understand ...???

Send peloosi, reid, and ------ALL----- the "bloodsuckers"------ -... H-O-M-E ...
NO pension - NO pay!

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71202 Jan 1, 2013
My other snide comment aside, I mostly agree with everything you said from here on:
understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans and democrats have all contributed to the ups and downs of our economy since then. Some good and some bad. Some good and bad at the same time.
There are only a handful of politicians in Washington today that even have the intelligence to understand that debt will enslave us as a nation. That's a proven fact. Politicians today are too busy trying to one-up the other party and they are always playing the part for youtube and the news. They will say anything for a vote and as with Obama we see how detrimental that can be to our well being as a country. Bush's last 4 years were horrible. Clinton's last 4 years were just as bad but he had the remarkable luck of being liked immensely (same as Obama)and people believed any ole thing he told them to believe. Our debt hasn't decreased for 54 years and it is mathematically impossible for a president to leave a surplus if our debt didn't decrease. Clinton wasn't president 54 years ago so he did not leave our country's last surplus. Yet 97% of the citizens believe he did leave a surplus. How could that be? Because he told them so. A man that was impeached by Congress for lying and the people believe every word he says.
So WE the people are guilty of creating these monsters. We are guilty of allowing the politicians to lie, steal and con and many citizens will stand up and fight to make people have to believe the lies the politicians tell us. Until WE have had enough...nothing will change and things will get much worse before they get better. If they ever get better.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71203 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the republicans that helped get us into this mess? I gave up some democrats. It's your turn. Nothing? Change the subject to "voter fraud"? Yeah... that's what I thought. You are a partisan hack like all the rest. And a fairly dumb one to boot.
Don't be an ass! You make some good points, This Ones For You could teach you a lot! He is a Democrat, yet well respected, and is our friend. You need to take some deep breath's and calm down!

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71204 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT "part" of THIS ...
Did "you" NOT understand ...???
Send peloosi, reid, and ------ALL----- the "bloodsuckers"------ -... H-O-M-E ...
NO pension - NO pay!
And still nothing...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71205 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>You tube is not a news channel. Nor is it a place to get your facts!!!!
I Can Hear Music

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#71206 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
New Kid In Town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cGErM3YY04MXX
Thanks Al!
One of my all time favorites!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71207 Jan 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any decent person who calls themselves Christian "ever" wish someone to hell???
Why don't you shut your ass up. I guess you are a good example of a Christian? You are a shame to Union City TN and America!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71208 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
And still nothing...
http://rinosandrats.com/

Now KMGTH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71209 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71210 Jan 1, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Al!
One of my all time favorites!
Welcome 'tofy'...

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71211 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an ass! You make some good points, This Ones For You could teach you a lot! He is a Democrat, yet well respected, and is our friend. You need to take some deep breath's and calm down!
The poster I'm arguing with in the post to which you are referring has continued to insist that they think all politicians are responsible for our economic woes, yet refuses to name a single republican. That poster called me a liar for claiming that they blame democrats exclusively, yet continues to only cite democrats. When asked to name a republican for the third time, they changed the subject to supposed democrat voter fraud by Obama. And I'M the ass?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71212 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shut your ass up. I guess you are a good example of a Christian? You are a shame to Union City TN and America!
Thanks "T" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Agents of Corruption 333,133
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,252,055
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 5 min Cheech the Conser... 103
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 10 min HNC 2,272
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 11 min PolakPotrafi 2,318
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 13 min WasteWater 60,555
News Report: Bon Jovi Stiffed M'Town on O.T. 14 min BJ Fan 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 37 min woodtick57 69
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 2 hr woodtick57 739
More from around the web