'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,901 - 60,920 of 146,291 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
Wisdom

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How did you get your Obama free healthcare even before it kicks in? Cares about the little guy? O-tay! He cares so much he made sure all the little guys could be together so he booted them all to the poverty level. Great guy, huh? 43 million Americans at the poverty level after 4 years of Obama's failed policies. 47 million Americans on food stamps after 4 years of Obama's failed policies. Continuous high unemployment after 4 years of Obama's failed policies. What a standup kind of guy, right?
You Repubs always look at only the bad side of things. Why don't you cheer up and look at the other side that Repubs care most about? The rich. Sure it's been hard for most of Americans, but the rich aren't like most of us in this economy.
In 2010, as the nation continued to recover from the recession, 93 percent of the additional income created in the country that year, compared to 2009 $288 billion went to the top 1 percent of taxpayers, those with at least $352,000 in income or more. That increase delivered an average single-year pay increase of 11.6 percent to each of these households.
See the glass is only 99% empty.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/26/opinion/the...
Jobs should be Trickling Down any day now.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

BTW! Someone agrees w/ me because I just attempted to judge myself and it's not possible.

stupid ass TRASH.
Wisdom

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, thats not how it happened, one day some scientists did an experiment where they fed a democrat to an alligator and three weeks later is crapped a liberal, when the scientists saw it they said 'wtf'.
If you had parents worth a damn they would tell you it's bedtime. From your post I gathered you are about 13/14.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
They should implement a traitor judgement and it should have your face as the icon, oh wait, too late, oblamer and all his thugs already are, I guess you will just have to join them by association,
And your rebuttal to my icon joke sucks. You pretty much suck.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Obama is not my master. Nor have I ever claimed he was perfect or a savior or a wizard or right about everything. Those are your ignorant assumptions about my opinion.
That is not an assumption, it is inference! If you constantly vote republican are you not considered and labeled a republican? If you constantly vote democrap, are you not considered and labeled a democrap? If you constantly support an anti-American anti-Constitutional traitor and his criminal thugs, are you not counted in the same fold? If multiple people claim oblamer as the messiah and a savior and you support him are you not counted in the same fold? Can't have it both ways and different rules for different times and circumstances, that is liberalism, which is what the oblamer regime is.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

your stupidity bores us wrote:
<quoted text>
White is beautiful. Brown is beautiful. Did you have a point? lmao Same ole same old from you. Don't you ever get really tired of being the "stupid one" out of the group? Have you no pride or any self-respect at all?
Have you ever known a lib to have any self respect? Sorry to say I have not and I know hundreds, work with them all day. The most delusional bunch of ideologs in this country. But then again, look at the highest deficit states - all liberal!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
KYMI...don't pay any attention to her, she just keeps grading herself as brilliant. Then once it's there she just keeps returning and adding to it. She is a fraud and boy! now we know what a dirty mouth she has don't we? I didn't know Muslim women used such bad language, LOL!!!!
Why would you tell KYMI not to pay attention to me when you constantly vie for my attn? Try taking your own advice.

TRASH.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And your rebuttal to my icon joke sucks. You pretty much suck.
Wow, sorry for offending you,

NOT!
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Now someone explain to me how this is not MENTAL! Look at all these libs acting like a bunch of heathen monkeys! How proud all you anti-American libs must be!
Naked protesters storm House speaker's office in D.C.
AIDS activists demand meeting with Rep. Boehner to discuss potential 'devastating' budget cuts to people living with disease
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1993986650001/nake...
And I wonder how they got the disease! Must be Bush's fault!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not an assumption, it is inference! If you constantly vote republican are you not considered and labeled a republican? If you constantly vote democrap, are you not considered and labeled a democrap? If you constantly support an anti-American anti-Constitutional traitor and his criminal thugs, are you not counted in the same fold? If multiple people claim oblamer as the messiah and a savior and you support him are you not counted in the same fold? Can't have it both ways and different rules for different times and circumstances, that is liberalism, which is what the oblamer regime is.
I'm not certain who you think you are, but I can have it any way I want it. They are my own beliefs, not yours or any one elses to define.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
BTW! Someone agrees w/ me because I just attempted to judge myself and it's not possible.

stupid ass TRASH.

That alone shows how stupid you are.

You get all these brilliant marks and you don't say a damn thing worthwhile. You're posts are insignificant, have no substance and are just moronic blabber!

Who cares what you think, you boring dirty mouth idiot!!!

Buy the way, your signature fits you!!! ha..ha..ha!!!
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not certain who you think you are, but I can have it any way I want it. They are my own beliefs, not yours or any one elses to define.
And so can I, and I chose logic because it explains the irrationalization of liberalism, if you are going to argue a point you really might want to consider the opposite views, it either shakes your beliefs, opens them to new ideas, or reinforces them,

and who do I think I am? My name is Joe Mamma, and my associates name is Angie Daddy,
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>If you had parents worth a damn they would tell you it's bedtime. From your post I gathered you are about 13/14.
13/14 in what numbering system? binary, trinary, octal, hexadecimal or just plain old decimal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wonder how they got the disease! Must be Bush's fault!
Here's a lil' helpful hint for you-

You are not nearly as clever as you think you are.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
KYMI...don't pay any attention to her, she just keeps grading herself as brilliant. Then once it's there she just keeps returning and adding to it. She is a fraud and boy! now we know what a dirty mouth she has don't we? I didn't know Muslim women used such bad language, LOL!!!!
Oh well, I don't take these libs serious anyway, I just have fun outsmarting them with logic, its like shooting a bb into a hornets nest, they all fly around buzzing and making noise looking for something to sting and end up stinging themselves, then blame it on Bush, exactly like the economy!

LOLOL,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever known a lib to have any self respect? Sorry to say I have not and I know hundreds, work with them all day. The most delusional bunch of ideologs in this country. But then again, look at the highest deficit states - all liberal!
It's actually kind of sad that you have such a low opinion of so many people. That really does speak volumes.

You need Jesus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, I don't take these libs serious anyway, I just have fun outsmarting them with logic, its like shooting a bb into a hornets nest, they all fly around buzzing and making noise looking for something to sting and end up stinging themselves, then blame it on Bush, exactly like the economy!
LOLOL,
who are you outsmarting? your pet gerbil?

Be serious.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a lil' helpful hint for you-
You are not nearly as clever as you think you are.
Thats your opinion, but my parole officer says I'm pretty smart!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You get all these brilliant marks and you don't say a damn thing worthwhile. You're posts are insignificant, have no substance and are just moronic blabber!
Don't 'mind' her ...
She had her daily "bowl of Stoopid" ...
for breakfast this morning ... ;~)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh contrare, that alone shows how stupid YOU are.

"worth while" is two words.

You're is a contraction for you are. Know the difference when attempting to insult.

Buy is to purchase something. If you can't remember that, stick with BTW.

I don't have a signature. That is me calling you by your real first name.

TRASH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••