'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269711 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#63757 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie to her, she certainly should apologize.
"you" are one of the MOST vile!
your fate is sealed lol

Edmonton, KY

#63758 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe that's what he said.
No theories please. We'll see what happens.:)
What? You "oh-so-smart" crooks need more time to cover your ass? If the dems and Obama were as smart as they think they are they wouldn't be in such hot water right now. They banked on it that all of America was dumb but it didn't turn out that way and now they are scrambling to get a "theory" together that the intelligent Americans may be convinced to believe.

Obama is so arrogant he figures he pulled it off, got elected and now doesn't give a damn what people find out about his coverup's and fairy tales. That's where you Obamorons come into play. When he starts treating you like he has treated the Americans he didn't represent the first four years...you will be so embarrassed and ashamed of your stupidity. And we will laugh because you will actually deserve what's coming your way.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63759 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You will see what real bitch is...after Obamacare gets implemented...ask your Doctor mamma, what she thinks...than?????
There's an upside and a downside to everything.

Again, my mother voted Obama. Very smart lady. She thrives on working and continuously educating herself. Unlike you slacker, non productive members of society who do nothing but sit on Topix talking about what you wanna do if you'd ever get off your asses. Losers.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63761 Nov 15, 2012
your fate is sealed lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You "oh-so-smart" crooks need more time to cover your ass? If the dems and Obama were as smart as they think they are they wouldn't be in such hot water right now. They banked on it that all of America was dumb but it didn't turn out that way and now they are scrambling to get a "theory" together that the intelligent Americans may be convinced to believe.
Obama is so arrogant he figures he pulled it off, got elected and now doesn't give a damn what people find out about his coverup's and fairy tales. That's where you Obamorons come into play. When he starts treating you like he has treated the Americans he didn't represent the first four years...you will be so embarrassed and ashamed of your stupidity. And we will laugh because you will actually deserve what's coming your way.
Nice theory. but if you recall, I said no theories please. lol

Besides, if you're so certain, you have nothing to worry about. What's done in the dark will come to light, right?
We'll see what happens.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#63762 Nov 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>These are the latest up to date numbers on Texas as of 09. Like I always say, Repubs are the biggest hypocrites.
In fiscal 2009, the IRS collected about $163 billion from Texans and the state received about $224 billion, for a net gain of $61 billion. Federal spending in Texas also exceeded tax payments in 2008 by $8 billion. It was the other way around in 2006 and 2007, when tax payments by Texans exceeded federal spending by a total of about $47 billion.
Repubs should not have to pay taxes, only demolibs should. They have been riding the republican benefits package for way too long now, its time to turn the tables.
your fate is sealed lol

Edmonton, KY

#63763 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie to her, she certainly should apologize.
Then you should apologize for your stupidity that the rest of us have to suffer through when reading your posts. Black Ninja President? How old are you? Have you ever been out of the backwoods? Is your daddy also your uncle? You try waaaaaaay too hard to get noticed. Aren't you even slightly embarrassed that you have to post Ninja Turtle comments just to get attention? People feel sorry for you because you are so ignorant. I guess if that's the best you can do to get attention then so be it. Your life is pathetic and your posts indicate that fact. You jump on any bandwagon just so you can be a part of something. You have played follow the leader for so long you wouldn't have a clue as to how to stand on your own and be informed. You're a wannabe. You never quite make it though, do you? Always a wannabe never informed.

Ahhh, group hug for the dumb ass. Your mammy is a doctor? OMG...that is hilarious. She never bothered to vote in her life until Obama ran for office? Bit of a racist, ya think? Didn't give a crap about her country or the people in it until a Black Ninja arrived on the political scene? Radical? Uh huh!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63764 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Another Grand SLAM Glasgow!!!!!!! ;-)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#63765 Nov 15, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, OZ it is. But Spanish was the only language spoken at home. Kids in school eventually learned basic English, yes, but it took extra teacher's - extra classes - extra explanation to get through this. It cost taxpayers in the districts a raise in taxes every time you turned around. I know, I lived it. Then they had to add onto the school because they gave up the auditorium for classrooms, and kids were winding up in hallways. There weren't enough lockers for the kids so they doubled up. Pretty soon there was violence in the school yard after school, and volunteers had to stand on all four corners of the school with walky-talkies to herd them out. Believe me, it was a mess!!!!
Meanwhile, all these illegals were on free lunch, free babysitter's for those who had babies so they could attend school......oh, there is so much more!!!
Yes, Jay...I understand ...DISCIPLINE ...what no one know what that is...

I was raised not to talk back, get smacked time and time again, from the parents and the teachers ...RESPECT...violence in school didn't exist. If teacher comes in your classroom and he hear noise, you endup standing 45 minutes, entire class period, hands behind your back...you don't just get respect, you earn it...I know what you're talking about. I was raised in Europe.

When I got in U.S. I didn't speak word of English...
I went to school to learn English and it was during Watergate ...that was the subject...I had no clue what it was? I opened dictionary and translation,
water/gate ... what? By than I spoke 4 languages and I learned English and Spanish. Maybe my English is not perfect, but I'm doing my best. I didn't have anyone to translate for me, but friends and relatives. At that time all documents were in English ...I loved that America.

What I'm telling you...DISCIPLINE AND RESPECT YOU LEARN AT HOME...

I know what you're saying, my kids went to school here.

By the way, I came legally and I learned to love this country and I will die for AMERICA if I have to!
your fate is sealed lol

Edmonton, KY

#63766 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice theory. but if you recall, I said no theories please. lol
Besides, if you're so certain, you have nothing to worry about. What's done in the dark will come to light, right?
We'll see what happens.
We all recall that you said no theories but did you think that would make everyone just shrug their shoulders and say "oh well, the Obamoron's say no theories so we'll just wait for the next lie and coverup and keep our mouths shut like good little dumb asses"?

Trouble with your "theory" is that we are still waiting for Brian Terry's murder to "come to light". Oh wait, that won't happen because Obama and his gang are protected by Executive Privilege. And what about Ft. Hood? Why is the Obama crew still calling that "workplace violence" instead of a terrorist attack? When will that come to light? What about Andy Long? His death by a terrorist is still be called a "drive-by shooting" according to the Obama gang. Benghazi? Lies, coverups and you people, the Obamorons doing everything you can to keep it in the dark like everything else.

Chris Stevens, Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods and Sean Smith are in the dark, aren't they? Brian Terry's family is still in the dark. Andy Longs family is still in the dark. 13 murdered victims at Ft. Hood are still in the dark.

Lot of things kept in the dark in this transparent administration, wouldn't you agree? Shhhhhh!
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#63767 Nov 15, 2012
Romney said, and I quote, Obama Care will be worth 10,000 dollars, per Household, thats some of that Free Stuff Obama bought Votes with, the more people understand about Obama Care, the more they will understand, how bad the Rs Lied about Obama Care, it would take an Idiot to Side with the Insurance Co., which is who the Rs Represent! I saw a Map of Ky., Color Coded, and guess which County is Highlighted in Red, for the Highest use of Medicade, CLAY COUNTY! we are No.1, and everyone came out and Voted for Andy Barr! WOW! the City of Hope, a Republican Stronghold, the diffinition of Idiot, is to do the same thing over and over, and expect a different Result! this County is at the Top or Bottom, on about every Catagory! it is Painful to see Coal Miners actually think the Republican Party Represents them, when they get Laid Off, they will blame Obama, you just cant fix Stupid!
what

Edmonton, KY

#63768 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised not to talk back, get smacked time and time again, from the parents and the teachers ...RESPECT...violence in school didn't exist. If teacher comes in your classroom and he hear noise, you endup standing 45 minutes, entire class period, hands behind your back...you don't just get respect, you earn it...I know what you're talking about. I was raised in Europe.
I went to school to learn English and it was during Watergate ...that was the subject...I had no clue what it was? I opened dictionary and translation,
water/gate ... what? By than I spoke 4 languages and I learned English and Spanish. Maybe my English is not perfect, but I'm doing my best. I didn't have anyone to translate for me, but friends and relatives. At that time all documents were in English ...I loved that America.
By the way, I came legally and I learned to love this country and I will die for AMERICA if I have to!
I am glad that you are here and are a proud American! Wish there were millions more like you.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#63769 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an upside and a downside to everything.
Again, my mother voted Obama. Very smart lady. She thrives on working and continuously educating herself. Unlike you slacker, non productive members of society who do nothing but sit on Topix talking about what you wanna do if you'd ever get off your asses. Losers.
What in the hell are you doing here? Remember, 23 million Americans don't have jobs and many work part time...after the first of the year it's going to be alot worse. Get off your high horse and shut your face, you fool!
lol

Edmonton, KY

#63770 Nov 15, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
Romney said, and I quote, Obama Care will be worth 10,000 dollars, per Household, thats some of that Free Stuff Obama bought Votes with, the more people understand about Obama Care, the more they will understand, how bad the Rs Lied about Obama Care, it would take an Idiot to Side with the Insurance Co., which is who the Rs Represent! I saw a Map of Ky., Color Coded, and guess which County is Highlighted in Red, for the Highest use of Medicade, CLAY COUNTY! we are No.1, and everyone came out and Voted for Andy Barr! WOW! the City of Hope, a Republican Stronghold, the diffinition of Idiot, is to do the same thing over and over, and expect a different Result! this County is at the Top or Bottom, on about every Catagory! it is Painful to see Coal Miners actually think the Republican Party Represents them, when they get Laid Off, they will blame Obama, you just cant fix Stupid!
Medicare and Medicaid are notorious for denying payment and claims and procedures. Is that what you are bragging about? Medical insurance that denies more medical claims and procedures than all other medical insurance policies/companies? Is that what you see as so great about Obamacare?
Crack a book every once in awhile kiddo!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63771 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I am VERY PROUD of you OZ!
You are who this Country WANTS to come here!
What this Country was MADE BY ...
Immigrants like you :)
WE all started out with some ancestors that were immigrants...well NOT all, BUT a lot of us DID! Other than ones with Native American Heritage. And some of those married immigrants :)

You language is GREAT!
Understood by ALL that count <3
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#63772 Nov 15, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that you are here and are a proud American! Wish there were millions more like you.
Thank you...
Jay

Springville, TN

#63773 Nov 15, 2012
Published on Nov 14, 2012 by WCJournalism

Video produced by http://www.westernjournalism.com

Petraeus Love Triangle Part of Benghazi Cover-up
&fe ature=player_embedded#!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63774 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good,I was afraid they were gonna try to cover for Obama...
And if he resigned over the affair it shows that he is more honorable than all the rest combined and Especially(Bill Clinton)..
From what I understand, he actually had not planned to resign or for the information to get out about the affair. If so, totally different situation.
Jay

Springville, TN

#63775 Nov 15, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a continuation of "You didn't build that"?
I worked 28 years after HS, after USMC, tech school and three 4 year institutions of higher learning. Did you mash YOUR finger with a hammer building my home?
Did you pay for my automobiles?
Did you work two jobs to put ME through college?
Did you break your back to do ALL THIS For MY family?
Did you bust your @$$ all day cutting & splitting fire wood to keep my family warm tonight?
Did YOU build the fire in MY wood stove?
NO! I BUILT THAT!
KISS MY @$$! you LIBTARD S.O.B.!
You and the rest of your gravy sucking anti-American slugs!

Boy did you nail it, Ari! That was great!

By the way, once a Marine, always a Marine.

I know. I have one. 8)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63776 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
All of this hitting AFTER the election is so transparent! Dear Lord! You would think the Dems could see this!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#63777 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
We all recall that you said no theories but did you think that would make everyone just shrug their shoulders and say "oh well, the Obamoron's say no theories so we'll just wait for the next lie and coverup and keep our mouths shut like good little dumb asses"?
Trouble with your "theory" is that we are still waiting for Brian Terry's murder to "come to light". Oh wait, that won't happen because Obama and his gang are protected by Executive Privilege. And what about Ft. Hood? Why is the Obama crew still calling that "workplace violence" instead of a terrorist attack? When will that come to light? What about Andy Long? His death by a terrorist is still be called a "drive-by shooting" according to the Obama gang. Benghazi? Lies, coverups and you people, the Obamorons doing everything you can to keep it in the dark like everything else.
Chris Stevens, Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods and Sean Smith are in the dark, aren't they? Brian Terry's family is still in the dark. Andy Longs family is still in the dark. 13 murdered victims at Ft. Hood are still in the dark.
Lot of things kept in the dark in this transparent administration, wouldn't you agree? Shhhhhh!
"Executive privilege" it is Obama's administration everyday - business as usual...This is Communist in action!

Oh wait ...to another Muslim, there is no terrorism ...to them it's "freedom fighters", to Obama "WAR ON TERROR" IT'S "WAR ON ISLAM"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 314,300
News James Comey fired as FBI director 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 2,330
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min bad bob 2,190
News WikiLeaks' Assange rape probe tossed, remains g... 10 min Cordwainer Trout 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min RiccardoFire 1,534,353
News Notre Dame graduates walk out on Pence as he to... 26 min tomin cali 40
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 27 min Erl 61
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 1 hr Drumpf Disaster 222
More from around the web