'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274726 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Are You Kidding

Westland, MI

#46747 Aug 30, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
What???? Did I stutter? Wingnuts! Ha!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
You always stutter!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46748 Aug 30, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
From Political Fact Check - And yes I did paste it!!!!!
The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain. Bush said then,“The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa .” Some of his critics called that a lie, but the new evidence shows Bush had reason to say what he did.
The "16 words" in Bush's State of the Union Address on Jan. 28, 2003 have been offered as evidence that the President led the US into war using false information intentionally. The new reports show Bush accurately stated what British intelligence was saying, and that CIA analysts believed the same thing.
The final word on the 16 words may have to await history's judgment. The Butler report's conclusion that British intelligence was "credible" clearly doesn't square with what US intelligence now believes. But these new reports show Bush had plenty of reason to believe what he said, even if British intelligence is eventually shown to be mistaken.
Plenty of reason to sacrifice 4,487 young
soldiers. 16 words that helps him sleep at night. Shame on you!
History will tell the truth it always does. 16 WORDS...????

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#46749 Aug 30, 2012
lol wrote:
Don't worry about it Irate. I'm going to watch Romney's speech again. An honest speech and an honest respected man delivering that speech. How refreshing after the last 4 years of Obama lies and failures the American people have had to suffer through. You take your time and get your excuses together and I'll read your answers some other time if you EVER have the balls to answer.
What? You don't like lies? When george WMD bush was pissing down your neck, and telling you it was raining, I don't remember reading anywhere about you having any objections to lies. So, does that mean pissing down your neck is okay, unless it's done by a democrat? Ha!

TIR
Jay

Springville, TN

#46750 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
And thus, a concern to me. This way of posting stuff that isn't confirmed like these cretins dom is like Drudge report, rush, hannity,Faux, and so on. They keep it plain too. They rarely tell you if anything has been confirmed. It isn't anything more than "it has been reported by"; world nut daily, or some other wingnut extremist propaganda mill that this or that has been "REPORTED". This stuff doesn't mean it is true, and for that matter untrue. It only means literally that it has been reported by! By design it is made for nothing more than to misdirect. It's the FAUX way. Take a speck of truth, and spin the hell out of it. Bah! Don't waste your time on it. But, first and foremost,,, do not think for yourself. Don't you worry, the wingnut propaganda mill will do all the thinking for ya. Bah!

Wingnut propaganda eh? Not confirmed eh?

Go ahead and read it, I dare you!

Straight from the mouth of the American Islamic Forum For Democracy website.

The trouble with “Jumah at the DNC”
Posted on Sunday, August 5th, 2012 at 8:11 pm.
Written by M. Zuhdi Jasser

http://aifdemocracy.org/2012/the-trouble-with...

Stanford

#46751 Aug 30, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You always stutter!
Ha! Looks like someone has grown a skin. Rock on!

TIR

Stanford

#46752 Aug 30, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
TIR, can't answer any of your questions because not one word can be disputed.
Once again another great post with facts, not sprewing fiction like TIR.
Send the first large paragraph to your Letters to the Editor.....that was a good one *lol*!
Facts huh? Even the mention of the word fact, coming from a wingnut extremist, paster poster would seem like wingnut sacrilege to me. None of that wingnut fuzzy math is gonna play out either. Prescott would be proud of ya. Ha!

TIR
Jay

Springville, TN

#46753 Aug 30, 2012
lol wrote:
Don't worry about it Irate. I'm going to watch Romney's speech again. An honest speech and an honest respected man delivering that speech. How refreshing after the last 4 years of Obama lies and failures the American people have had to suffer through. You take your time and get your excuses together and I'll read your answers some other time if you EVER have the balls to answer.

Right!

I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard these words repeated tonight at the RNC:

GOD

America

Americans

United States of America

USA

United

Family

Children

Hope

Greatness

Faith

Love

and not necessarily in that order.
Jay

Springville, TN

#46754 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
It has been rumored that people get paid to show up at events, and now days they can even sell their individual image rights to be shown at multi-events one at a time, or multi geo with different backgrounds at the same time.
TIR

True. At all your Occupy events. They even admitted on the news that they got money to show up. LOL.....fool!

Stanford

#46755 Aug 30, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
From Political Fact Check - And yes I did paste it!!!!!
The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain. Bush said then,“The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa .” Some of his critics called that a lie, but the new evidence shows Bush had reason to say what he did.
The "16 words" in Bush's State of the Union Address on Jan. 28, 2003 have been offered as evidence that the President led the US into war using false information intentionally. The new reports show Bush accurately stated what British intelligence was saying, and that CIA analysts believed the same thing.
The final word on the 16 words may have to await history's judgment. The Butler report's conclusion that British intelligence was "credible" clearly doesn't square with what US intelligence now believes. But these new reports show Bush had plenty of reason to believe what he said, even if British intelligence is eventually shown to be mistaken.
Good lord, is this an attempt at the clinton, "it depends on what the definition of is, is? type thing. Wake the hell up. george WMD bush is a scumbag and he lied, he was lying, he is, and was a liar! That's a straight up fact for ya! Take that ten minutes to look into the family,, unless you don't want to see the truth!

TIR

Stanford

#46756 Aug 30, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!
I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard these words repeated tonight at the RNC:
GOD
America
Americans
United States of America
USA
United
Family
Children
Hope
Greatness
Faith
Love
and not necessarily in that order.
Yeah, something about that repetition thing. Kinda fascinates a certain mindset, similar to how chanting, or the breaking of glass fascinates some, fire others,... It really dazzles me that you noticed it enough to post about it, but obviously missed the boat on the repetition while you were getting a dose of it, and how it was affecting you. Ha! Life is good!

TIR
1 post removed

Stanford

#46758 Aug 30, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
True. At all your Occupy events. They even admitted on the news that they got money to show up. LOL.....fool!
Sure hope it wasn't that unfair, and unstable FAUX news!

TIR
Jay

Springville, TN

#46759 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Facts huh? Even the mention of the word fact, coming from a wingnut extremist, paster poster would seem like wingnut sacrilege to me. None of that wingnut fuzzy math is gonna play out either. Prescott would be proud of ya. Ha!
TIR

You've been called out on it. But you ignore *lol* when asked to provide proof what he said was not true. And he didn't paste anything. Instead you come and banter with me...side-steppin'. Makes me wonder where you've been living these last almost four years. You are obsessed with Bush and he is NOT THE PRESIDENT. Get over it!!
Are You Kidding

Milford, MI

#46760 Aug 30, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of reason to sacrifice 4,487 young
soldiers. 16 words that helps him sleep at night. Shame on you!
History will tell the truth it always does. 16 WORDS...????
I hate for soldiers to lose their lives, but many have throughout history for various reasons. Considering Bush learned of this information after our country had been attacked by terrorists, I understand the reasoning for invading Iraq. So did the Senate, Britain, etc., etc.
Are You Kidding

Milford, MI

#46761 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Good lord, is this an attempt at the clinton, "it depends on what the definition of is, is? type thing. Wake the hell up. george WMD bush is a scumbag and he lied, he was lying, he is, and was a liar! That's a straight up fact for ya! Take that ten minutes to look into the family,, unless you don't want to see the truth!
TIR
You can't accept anything provided to you! This information was thoroughly checked by Political Fact Finder and IS TRUE! I know you were there when all of the decisions were made and you know more than anyone else. Right!!!!
Are You Kidding

Milford, MI

#46762 Aug 30, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been called out on it. But you ignore *lol* when asked to provide proof what he said was not true. And he didn't paste anything. Instead you come and banter with me...side-steppin'. Makes me wonder where you've been living these last almost four years. You are obsessed with Bush and he is NOT THE PRESIDENT. Get over it!!
He is obsessed!
Jay

Springville, TN

#46763 Aug 30, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Reckon you aughta open yer eyes and see what Obama is doing to our country!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~

He can't open his eyes because it's too foggy where he lives. Could be the ozone, or maybe the carbon emission in his city?

He dismisses *lol* denying the facts he posted, but I meant to say...we know, because we live it and are living proof. That's enough proof for me.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46764 Aug 30, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate for soldiers to lose their lives, but many have throughout history for various reasons. Considering Bush learned of this information after our country had been attacked by terrorists, I understand the reasoning for invading Iraq. So did the Senate, Britain, etc., etc.
You hate for soldiers to lose their lives?
You are kidding! That's it that's the value you place on our soldiers!
So it's ok..huh?
What information? What source? Where exactly where these terrorists?
Baghdad?
You're a lost cause KID!
Without a clue.....unbelievable?
Jay

Springville, TN

#46765 Aug 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, something about that repetition thing. Kinda fascinates a certain mindset, similar to how chanting, or the breaking of glass fascinates some, fire others,... It really dazzles me that you noticed it enough to post about it, but obviously missed the boat on the repetition while you were getting a dose of it, and how it was affecting you. Ha! Life is good!
TIR

My post, 757, back to you didn't post. So here is what I said back to you.

Your post doesn't make sense. But coming from you that's no surprise.

The core of the Republican party:

GOD
America
Americans
United States of America
USA
United
Family
Children
Hope

And by the way.......I didn't miss anything!
NUTS 4 Mitt

Union City, TN

#46766 Aug 31, 2012
Clint Eastwood, had been chosen by the Republican National Committee to be their surprise speaker of their convention in Tampa, Florida. The choice of Eastwood is a thoroughly hypocritical move. While he endorsed John McCain in 2008, Eastwood is a Libertarian, not a Republican. Eastwood is also pro-choice, pro gay-marriage, and essentially anti-war, having denounced all American wars since Vietnam. He even did a commercial supporting the GM bailout.
Republicans let Clint go live on National TV, with no script but they wouldn't let Ron Paul speak until they reviewed his speech, so he declined. Just another example of the hypocritical right wingers!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#46767 Aug 31, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is a draft dodger and a gd Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 2 min bad bob 1,137
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,548,910
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 5 min One Womyn Riot 64
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 7,146
News Republican health care plan unveiled: Cut Medic... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 51
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 241,615
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 11 min Lawrence Wolf 49
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 1 hr old_moose 585
News James Comey fired as FBI director 5 hr spocko 3,915
More from around the web