'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2)

|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
race-day

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

well they both are out for that taxpayer check, they will get.

ASK THIS QUESTION. which one is willing to do this job for free?
VanillaGorilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 1, 2010
 
That should be political agenda, not addenda.
And the truth

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

I met Paul twice he is off the way and out their sorry and Jack well no alot better but some ....as for us in east ky. well thats a no brainer Jack will do more for us so i guess it Jack all the way
TaxPrayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

listen up wrote:
Conway will be another yes man for the democrat party. I think we already have plenty of them in Washington. Sad thing is, Conway is probably a really smart guy, I'm surprised he is willing to enter the pit and slosh around with those no good pigs, he needs to hope he doesn't get the job if he wants to save the little bit of reputation he still has left.
Rand Paul needs to kick it into overdrive and get a backbone. He needs to stay one step ahead of Conway if he doesn't want to get buried by the demoRAT machine again. I hope he's ready for this!
Now I know why so many women have been voted in for the primary now. They don't give a crap about what other people think of them and will stand up for what they think even if it means standing alone. What has happened with all these spineless men?
great post, a I agree, very well said..
curious joe

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

5

1

1

http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topic/show...

conway will support obama.
obvious solution

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

tall paul wrote:
Rand Paul is off the wall!!
Does this mean the rest including his rival are-wallboard or wallpaper? They seem to amount to as much. Rand is much like his father, who years before the financial meltdown predicted it, as well as this country's addiction to debt via the Federal Reserve. Ron Paul is introducing a bill to audit the Fed's holding of the nation's gold which hasn't been done. I think I'd like to see if it still exist, you? I think being " off the wall" really means not being another corporate owned drone of a representative. I like that.
Mariah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

great wrote:
oh joy...i can see already.
beck: ARE YOU A COMMUNIST?
canidate 1: what?
beck: ARE YOU A COMMUNIST SIR?!
canidate 2: he IS a communist!
canidate 1: YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE WORKING MAN!
me: please god stop letting these morons call my house.
Haaah. Good one.
Fox News Sucks

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

7

5

5

just wondering wrote:
where the jobs oh you must mean the census or more government jobs, i can tell you a fact if they were jobs then why in the hell is the unemeployment rate almost 10%. I got nothing against obama but i listen to his words and actions that what i go by. When a man stand for killing innoncent babies i seperate myself form them. All this crap about global warming don't he know we have seasons of hot warm and cold. I listen to how he describes america i think he hates it and wants to make it into a third world one so he can say we deserve it if thats what you want then go to cuba or some place where you find out real quick just what hard living and a dictator is like. If your taxes was no higher last year then thank george bush for he reason not obama but if the tax rates expire then get on here and brag about obama , i bet you be singing a different tune then. You sound so much like the ones around here that keep voting in low just because they help you out personaly instead of trying to better this place for everyone.
The tax cuts you are talking about expiring are for the super wealthy. Are you the super wealthy? didn't think so, but the right wing sure has you convinced that their issues are your issues, don't they? The vast majority of scientists believe in global warming. When you get your degrees in the field, then maybe I will listen to you. How do people go about so full of ignorance?
VanillaGorilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

8

5

3

Okay, lesson time just wondering:

The Bush tax rates that are about to expire are BREAKS FOR THE WEALTHIEST AMERICANS. They SHOULD expire so that the WEALTHIEST Americans (those making more than $250,000) will be taxed at a higher rate. FoxNews wants it to sound like OMG OBAMA IS GOING TO RAISE TAXES!! But the fact of the matter is he is trying to help the middle class by making those that earn more, pay more. Common sense stuff.
Bush put those "breaks" in so that FoxNews could shout from the rooftops that he was slashing taxes. Well, he was, but for the ultra rich. Wake up people.
Fox News Sucks

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

6

4

4

And when that idiot Rand Paul says he will quit taking federal dollars in his medical practice then he can preach to the rest of us about the need to cut back on the federal government programs. Wake up.
Garry Owen

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Cards Fan wrote:
This is embarrassing. The worst news station on cable TV is hosting our senate race. Well, not suprising they have a hard on for Rand Paul since they are his poster boy tea bagger.
Amen!!! You have that right!!!!
AAAAAAAAAA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

9

6

5

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would watch a bit of Fox, you might get an actual report of the truth instead of the "Obama" truth.
Fox news has never told the truth about anything , I doubt that they will start now !!! Anyone who believes Fox News would have to be brain dead !
Katniss Everdeen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tall paul wrote:
Rand Paul is off the wall!!
with his $2000 deductible!
Voluntaryist

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

2

People always vote for the candidate giving them the most handouts.

In a laissez-faire economy and a society in which everyone operates based on their own selfish interests, EVERYONE would benefit.

Competition cannot exist in this hybrid of Corporatism/Socialism economy that we have. Government regulations kill off the little guy way before they become a competitor for the big guy.

Big businesses are often the ones that support these laws. PHILLIP MORRIS helped draft the bill that banned cigarette ads from television. Go figure, huh?

And let's not even get started on the two biggest wastes of money in our country, WAR ON TERROR and WAR ON DRUGS.

2 trillion that could be spent elsewhere, taxes that could be lowered or CUT completely.

You people need to wake up and realize that you cannot continue to support programs that rob from your neighbor to give to you.

The two parties will continue to enslave you.

The Tea Party is not an alternative. It's a rebranding of social conservative, hellbent on a Theocracy.

If you want real change, don't think party. Think individuals. Learn Austrian economics. Read up on Voluntaryism. Learn about Objectivism.

Maybe THEN your political beliefs will be well defined and we can end the mafia that is government and work together as a society to achieve the greatest benefit for everyone, not because it was anyone's goals, but because it was a consequence of people pursuing benefit for themselves.

Thank you for reading.
NWO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Rand Paul believes non-violent criminals don't belong in jail, that makes him a certified wingnut. He is against social security, medicare. The republinuts picked a real one this time.
bbbbbbbb

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

2

conway all the way
Garry Owen

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

8

4

4

Cards Fan wrote:
Conway is a pretty moderate Democrat. As a matter of fact I can't find anything on his website about abortion specifically. I do know he has mentiond he supports a woman's choice at some point in history. I'd prefer a more far left leaning person than Conway. I can only hope he's trying to appear more moderate because he doesn't want to offend any of the ignorant Kentuckians with is liberal ideas. I'm voting for Conway so you people do what you want. Rand Paul isn't anything like his father and that's a shame because Ron Paul is a really great politician. I'm not anti second amendment either. I don't know why everyone thinks liberals are anti gun ownership, I'm assuming it has to do with Clinton and that crippled man he put in the spot light who was a victim of a shooting so of course he's anti gun. Well, obviously the majority of liberals are pro second amendment and so is Conway. Quit watching so much Fox news.
AMEN Cardsfan!!! I like what you say and agree with you 100%. There are some dimwitted people in Kentucky that doesn't have a clue. What happens if the GOP gets the power and privatizes Social Security, gives it Wall Street???? George (the idiot) Bush tried it but the Dems stopped him. Lets hear the people whine when SS goes under. Thats what I mean by DIM WITTED!!! Obama isn't liked by these people because he's black!!

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

6

4

4

A vote for Conway is a vote for no jobs and continous 10% plus unemployment. So if you like drawing a check ... vote for Conway. hehehehe
AAAAAAAAAA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

2

obvious solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean the rest including his rival are-wallboard or wallpaper? They seem to amount to as much. Rand is much like his father, who years before the financial meltdown predicted it, as well as this country's addiction to debt via the Federal Reserve. Ron Paul is introducing a bill to audit the Fed's holding of the nation's gold which hasn't been done. I think I'd like to see if it still exist, you? I think being " off the wall" really means not being another corporate owned drone of a representative. I like that.
It wasn't hard to predict the finacila meltdown ,I predicted it the day Bush 2 was elected or stole the Presidency
Katniss Everdeen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

1

just wondering wrote:
where the jobs oh you must mean the census or more government jobs, i can tell you a fact if they were jobs then why in the hell is the unemeployment rate almost 10%. I got nothing against obama but i listen to his words and actions that what i go by. When a man stand for killing innoncent babies i seperate myself form them. All this crap about global warming don't he know we have seasons of hot warm and cold. I listen to how he describes america i think he hates it and wants to make it into a third world one so he can say we deserve it if thats what you want then go to cuba or some place where you find out real quick just what hard living and a dictator is like. If your taxes was no higher last year then thank george bush for he reason not obama but if the tax rates expire then get on here and brag about obama , i bet you be singing a different tune then. You sound so much like the ones around here that keep voting in low just because they help you out personaly instead of trying to better this place for everyone.
This is what's wrong with America. People like this can vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••