House Democrats protest plan for Beng...

House Democrats protest plan for Benghazi panel

There are 193 comments on the The Item story from May 7, 2014, titled House Democrats protest plan for Benghazi panel. In it, The Item reports that:

House Democrats insist that a special select committee on the deadly 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, be evenly split between Republicans and Democrats, raising doubts about their participation in the election-year investigation of the Obama administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Item.

boo ya

Charleston, SC

#22 May 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make to you? You excuse the terrorists, lie about the film, and blame your own Government.
You're the worst sort of American. If you're American at all.
No, the worst sort of American blames the dead guy for his own death.......

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 May 7, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Why? Obama told us the truth. It was a bunch of students protesting a film and it just kind of got out of hand. Besides, what difference does it make now?
I know, one time at band camp, a counselor was mean to us, so we set him on fire and ate him, and we shot his house with TOW missiles, and we slaughtered his whole family and sowed salt into his garden.

Location hidden

#24 May 7, 2014
Will Hillary get another injury so she won't have to testify again?
yup

Tolland, CT

#25 May 7, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
The people decided, the House is R,
and the left cries now like the hypocrites they are......
The people decided to reelect Obama.

And that R house has the lowest approval ratings ever.
yup

Tolland, CT

#26 May 7, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the worst sort of American blames the dead guy for his own death.......
Put the blame where it belongs.

Right on the GOP-controlled house - who recklessly defunded security.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#27 May 7, 2014
see the light wrote:
The investigative committee is more Republicans cause they couldn't find any honest Democrats.
No, it's GOP dishonesty that excludes Dems. As usual, you're wrong and slanderous.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#28 May 7, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Will Hillary get another injury so she won't have to testify again?
I'm sure a lot of you woman-hating, liberal-smearing Righties would love that. Most of you would be too cowardly to publicly suggest it, of course.

Location hidden

#29 May 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure a lot of you woman-hating, liberal-smearing Righties would love that. Most of you would be too cowardly to publicly suggest it, of course.
I don't hate all women, just the nasty anti-gun anti-American, anti-life, cankles shrill voice bitches like Hillary. You know, the ones that avoid responsibility and get people killed. And block the re-importation of U.S. made M1 rifles from South Korea, that are classic collectible guns and could be refurbished for CMP and match use etc. and would actually create jobs and work for Americans. I dislike any person that would blame law abiding Americans for crime, and aim laws and policy at them to punish them, instead of pusnishing real criminals. I dislike dishonest cretins that allege all Republicans and Conservatives are woman hating bigots. I dislike the folks that are spending more and more on programs we don't need or want, increasing our debt to unpayable levels. I dislike those men and women who are responsible for our weak energy policy, making us more dependent on foreign sources of energy and pushing/subsidizing "green" energy that is not cost effective and unreliable. Hillary did what as Secretary of State? http://www.policymic.com/articles/24646/5-for...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#30 May 7, 2014
Of course democrats hate to see themselves exposed to the public for what they really are. Of course.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31 May 7, 2014
Pelosi?...LOL
yup

Tolland, CT

#32 May 7, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Of course democrats hate to see themselves exposed to the public for what they really are. Of course.
8-ball-boy Ė itís the witch-hunters who are being exposed.

Just donít keep wondering why you canít win presidential elections.

lol
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#33 May 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Women can look at Hillary and see that even after public humiliation, gleeful repube obsession with a blue dress and bad behavor by her husband she moved on to become a Senator and Secretary of State.

It shows her strength and commitment.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#34 May 7, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate all women, just the nasty anti-gun anti-American, anti-life, cankles shrill voice bitches like Hillary. You know, the ones that avoid responsibility and get people killed. And block the re-importation of U.S. made M1 rifles from South Korea, that are classic collectible guns and could be refurbished for CMP and match use etc. and would actually create jobs and work for Americans. I dislike any person that would blame law abiding Americans for crime, and aim laws and policy at them to punish them, instead of pusnishing real criminals. I dislike dishonest cretins that allege all Republicans and Conservatives are woman hating bigots. I dislike the folks that are spending more and more on programs we don't need or want, increasing our debt to unpayable levels. I dislike those men and women who are responsible for our weak energy policy, making us more dependent on foreign sources of energy and pushing/subsidizing "green" energy that is not cost effective and unreliable. Hillary did what as Secretary of State? http://www.policymic.com/articles/24646/5-for...
You're obviously a misogynist or you wouldn't attack Sec'y Clinton with vile abuse instead of facts. You're also obviously a gun nut who can't get enough American guns, but have to IMPORT them from abroad. Your ideas of what we need and don't need are primitive and laughable.

Who you like and dislike is about as important as the rantings of a Limbaugh or a Palin. You're a joke.
fred

Colby, KS

#35 May 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously a misogynist or you wouldn't attack Sec'y Clinton with vile abuse instead of facts. You're also obviously a gun nut who can't get enough American guns, but have to IMPORT them from abroad. Your ideas of what we need and don't need are primitive and laughable.
Who you like and dislike is about as important as the rantings of a Limbaugh or a Palin. You're a joke.
did your dad marry his sister? that would explain why you are a retarded SOB.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Impeach Trump

#36 May 7, 2014
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
did your dad marry his sister? that would explain why you are a retarded SOB.
LOL....don't pretend you even KNOW who your Dad was. Who taught you to stalk people and talk dumb, though?:)
see the light

El Paso, TX

#37 May 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
If it's not bi-partisan, it's partisan and its activities should be boycotted.
The House GOP needs to be recognized as a criminal organization.
Just like Republicans were never asked to vote on Obamacare, and it was passed without being read by anyone and done at night behind closed doors. Democrats are so fond of saying "Elections have consequences" well this is one and paybacks a bitch!LOL
Bob

Middleton, WI

#38 May 8, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Losers are the people who let 4 Americans die.
Who's side were you on when the 4,000 died ?
2 posts removed

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#41 May 8, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's side were you on when the 4,000 died ?
I was one the side of the ones putting bullets in Islamic Extremists.

Who side are you on, on Benghazi?

Americas or Obamas?

Because you can't be on both.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#42 May 8, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was one the side of the ones putting bullets in Islamic Extremists.
Who side are you on, on Benghazi?
Americas or Obamas?
Because you can't be on both.
funny, it seems people like you are more interested in going after your fellow americans for nothing than going after the people who did this attack...
foster

Ashburn, VA

#43 May 8, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Losers are the people who let 4 Americans die.
Republican spending cuts caused the Benghazi murders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,546
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min ChromiuMan 222,746
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 5 min See The Light 285
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 7 min Chilli J 1,242
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min Ronald 9,950
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min ROCCO 31,083
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Freedomofexpression 317,505
News Jimmy Kimmel transforms debate, and shows comed... 35 min davy 75
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr JCPete 289,172
More from around the web