Republicans still represent mostly-white districts

Mar 31, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Capitol Hill Blue

Some demographers call it the browning of America. Fueled by immigration and higher birth rates among Hispanics and blacks, the U.S. population is becoming less white.

Comments
1 - 20 of 394 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2014
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

By their own choice and design.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

May I add by their own choice and design which is unhealthy for America in the 21st century and beyond.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

And yet the nation is in decline. Living off of foreigners and cannibalizing off our neighbors. The 21st century is bright.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Whats wrong with being white?
Why I became a Republican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
By their own choice and design.
It is defiantly by design that Republicans have been labeled as the "white party" by the Democrats. How else could they deny the truth and history except to misdirect the blame?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/n_YQ8560E1w...
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

It is because white people tend to be law abiding. We don't shoot up our neighborhoods every week end, we pay taxes so the lazy, and the shiftless don't have to, and so they will stay in their own neighborhoods so the Democrats have a voting base in the cities. Look at the cities with Democrat mayors, Chicago, Detroit, and you can see why we want our own area.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Im white, cant think of one reason to feel bad about it, it has served me well.but im also legal.allll illegals need to get the hellllllll out of my country

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Why I became a Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
It is defiantly by design that Republicans have been labeled as the "white party" by the Democrats. How else could they deny the truth and history except to misdirect the blame?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/n_YQ8560E1w...
You got brain-locked is why...Into church...those are odds why you are a Republican, at least someone that has no problem proving wrong in right...

High percentage vote as their parents do...

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

They have allowed themselves to accept color for the sake of Peace for it to look Peaceful anyway surface wise... Generations and how they evolve...
You would think that somehow there will be a separation in Government...
Plus rebuttal due to their children and on their children's part, how they adopted the colored people and brought them back from the Islands...

As far as acceptance and happiness for them in doing so?

Ask a Liberal hey they tell ya not to smoke, drink or be of any special order as if you will make wiser decisions...?????
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Rethugs represent mostly white districts.

And they represent old white districts.

And old, white, southern districts.

And old, white, southern, uneducated districts.

And old, white, southern, uneducated, racist districts.

And old, white, southern, uneducated, racist, bible humping districts.

lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
oh noooos, ringo is all butthurt cause he got passed over for promotion from the fryers to the soda machine by a 75 yr old who has to work because his SS hardly covers his rent. Poor ringo, upward mobility requires an IQ at least 2 steps above your frycook paper hat size.
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
What's a rethug? Oh, and a source for all that crap you spewed would be appreciated.
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
oh noooos, ringo is all butthurt cause he got passed over for promotion from the fryers to the soda machine by a 75 yr old who has to work because his SS hardly covers his rent. Poor ringo, upward mobility requires an IQ at least 2 steps above your frycook paper hat size.
That explains everything.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
And they represent most of the easy life we have attained today in America. For they created it. When they are gone and you are giddy and dancing in the streets, by your words it better be replaced with the same from others. And it is not keeping up as of now as America is in decline living off of foreigners. Figure out what happens if this keeps up. You can do it. A smarty like you.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
It is because white people tend to be law abiding. We don't shoot up our neighborhoods every week end, we pay taxes so the lazy, and the shiftless don't have to, and so they will stay in their own neighborhoods so the Democrats have a voting base in the cities. Look at the cities with Democrat mayors, Chicago, Detroit, and you can see why we want our own area.
Spoken like a heart felt Facist. Ignoring how we massacred Natives for these lands.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> And they represent most of the easy life we have attained today in America. For they created it. When they are gone and you are giddy and dancing in the streets, by your words it better be replaced with the same from others. And it is not keeping up as of now as America is in decline living off of foreigners. Figure out what happens if this keeps up. You can do it. A smarty like you.
England created it when your ancestors were slaves in Europe

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

foster wrote:
<quoted text>
England created it when your ancestors were slaves in Europe
Yep! Then they came here and started slavery and used the bible to justify it along with murder, torture, discrimination, greed, no rights for women, no rights for non-whites and some whites too, etc......
Memo From Turner

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a rethug? Oh, and a source for all that crap you spewed would be appreciated.
A source? We know you do not read the articles. Do you even bother to read the headlines?
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
A source? We know you do not read the articles. Do you even bother to read the headlines?
Blah Blah Blah. I told you before the Saul Alinsky tactics won't work with me. But if you insist on wasting time acting like a jackazz, go for it!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

see the light wrote:
Whats wrong with being white?
What's wrong with being non-white?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••