Fact check: Whoppers of 2013

Dec 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

It's that time of year again when FactCheck looks back - perhaps not so fondly - on the most noteworthy nonsense from the past 12 months.

Comments (Page 134)

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of2,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...that makes sense....they signed up for health but are not covered by it.... Another RE-TARD..... go put your dunce hat on and stand in line with 2ndAmrightard...you will identify him by the jesus butt plugs in him....
Pull your head out, agenda-driven traitor-troll:

Obamacare Official: We Have No Clue How Many People Have Paid for New Coverage
Guy Benson | Jan 17, 2014

...As it turns out, Udall was partially correct after all -- the state's figures were off. Just not in the direction his aides were lobbying for:

BREAKING: Colo. Division of Insurance confirms Obamacare cancellations 34% higher than previously believed, now at 335,000 cancellations
— Rep. Cory Gardner (@repcorygardner) January 15, 2014

That number will only grow in 2014, as millions of additional Americans will receive new cancellation notices in the fall. Udall's electoral fortunes are not as secure as they once appeared, as a late 2013 Quinnipiac poll demonstrated his weakness as an incumbent. Meanwhile, Obamacare continues to wreak havoc on businesses and families alike....

... Here's a bitter personal testimonial from a disaffected Obamacare fan:

My husband, Miles, was enrolled in what appeared to be an excellent, affordable plan at the stroke of midnight. Celebration seemed in order. It had been a tough slog, of course. We’d worried the GOP would succeed in defunding it or undermining it in some other way that would put affordable coverage further out of our reach. Then we’d wrestled with that horrific website, struggled to understand the choices before us and waited nervously after we did so to see if the insurance card would actually materialize. It did. On Jan. 1, we rejoiced. And on Jan. 10, we gave up. Ten days in, we decided to cancel Miles’ Obamacare plan, swallow hundreds of dollars we’ll probably never recover and buy him a private policy away from the Federal Health Insurance Exchange Marketplace. His new plan does benefit from many requirements of the Affordable Care Act as well, so that’s good. But even the administrators at Obamacare’s headquarters have agreed this is the best option. Really. That’s not how it was supposed to be. After dozens of hours of phone calls that displaced my usual work obligations this week, only one thing is clear: Nobody can give anybody a straight or consistent answer to anything. Our troubles may strike some as trivial and particular, although they wouldn’t if it happened to them. And anyone who wants a successful system – as we do – must understand that these nightmares are happening across the nation to the very people who want Obamacare to work....

- Townhall.com
3 posts removed
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your head out, agenda-driven traitor-troll:
Obamacare Official: We Have No Clue How Many People Have Paid for New Coverage
Guy Benson | Jan 17, 2014
...As it turns out, Udall was partially correct after all -- the state's figures were off. Just not in the direction his aides were lobbying for:
BREAKING: Colo. Division of Insurance confirms Obamacare cancellations 34% higher than previously believed, now at 335,000 cancellations
— Rep. Cory Gardner (@repcorygardner) January 15, 2014
That number will only grow in 2014, as millions of additional Americans will receive new cancellation notices in the fall. Udall's electoral fortunes are not as secure as they once appeared, as a late 2013 Quinnipiac poll demonstrated his weakness as an incumbent. Meanwhile, Obamacare continues to wreak havoc on businesses and families alike....
... Here's a bitter personal testimonial from a disaffected Obamacare fan:
My husband, Miles, was enrolled in what appeared to be an excellent, affordable plan at the stroke of midnight. Celebration seemed in order. It had been a tough slog, of course. We’d worried the GOP would succeed in defunding it or undermining it in some other way that would put affordable coverage further out of our reach. Then we’d wrestled with that horrific website, struggled to understand the choices before us and waited nervously after we did so to see if the insurance card would actually materialize. It did. On Jan. 1, we rejoiced. And on Jan. 10, we gave up. Ten days in, we decided to cancel Miles’ Obamacare plan, swallow hundreds of dollars we’ll probably never recover and buy him a private policy away from the Federal Health Insurance Exchange Marketplace. His new plan does benefit from many requirements of the Affordable Care Act as well, so that’s good. But even the administrators at Obamacare’s headquarters have agreed this is the best option. Really. That’s not how it was supposed to be. After dozens of hours of phone calls that displaced my usual work obligations this week, only one thing is clear: Nobody can give anybody a straight or consistent answer to anything. Our troubles may strike some as trivial and particular, although they wouldn’t if it happened to them. And anyone who wants a successful system – as we do – must understand that these nightmares are happening across the nation to the very people who want Obamacare to work....
- Townhall.com
Excellent post. Maybe that name stealing pervert might learn something. Never mind,he's too stupid. Lol!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
AAF Releases Monthly Analysis of ACA Enrollment Numbers
By: American Action Forum
Monday afternoon, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released nationwide enrollment data for the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) health insurance exchanges through the first three months of the program. As of December 28th, 2.15 million individuals enrolled in health insurance coverage through the state and federally run exchanges. The following is the American Action Forum’s monthly analysis of the enrollment data released by HHS, evaluating the numbers in the context of possible enrollment trends and the administration’s goal of enrolling 7 million individuals by the end of March 2014.
EAT $-HIT...
They are NOT PAYING FOR IT, you mindless drone. And were talking only slightly more than ONE PERCENT of the U.S. population supposedly signing up for the treason. You freaks have LOST this BS 'law'. And it will NEVER be fully implemented. As you'll discover later this year, and in the 2016 elections. You mindless drones put the nooses around your own necks.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
AAF Releases Monthly Analysis of ACA Enrollment Numbers
By: American Action Forum
Monday afternoon, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released nationwide enrollment data for the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) health insurance exchanges through the first three months of the program. As of December 28th, 2.15 million individuals enrolled in health insurance coverage through the state and federally run exchanges. The following is the American Action Forum’s monthly analysis of the enrollment data released by HHS, evaluating the numbers in the context of possible enrollment trends and the administration’s goal of enrolling 7 million individuals by the end of March 2014.
EAT $-HIT...
No, LIEberal demonrat traitor-troll. It is you and your fellow demonrats that will soon EAT $-HIT. As in later this year, and in 2016. You freaks are FINISHED, along with the treasonous 'aca'.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. Maybe that name stealing pervert might learn something. Never mind,he's too stupid. Lol!
Thanks, and yes he is.
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...that makes sense....they signed up for health but are not covered by it.... Another RE-TARD..... go put your dunce hat on and stand in line with 2ndAmrightard...you will identify him by the jesus butt plugs in him....
No, moron. They can't be covered by any of the Obama Care plans until they pay for one of them. The idiots who put up the website forgot to add a method for making any payments so those who signed up for an Obama Care plan are not yet covered by any of the plans. I you can't understand that, I'll put it in all CAPS and type much slower, imbecile.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

racist42 wrote:
Talking about myself again only goes to show that in my case it's a 1st grade comeback by a non-rated poster.
...who is overrated, but only by himself. Gotcha.:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron. They can't be covered by any of the Obama Care plans until they pay for one of them. The idiots who put up the website forgot to add a method for making any payments so those who signed up for an Obama Care plan are not yet covered by any of the plans. I you can't understand that, I'll put it in all CAPS and type much slower, imbecile.
Um, sorry, those are Rightie talking-points and lies. I've heard it from other idiots like you, and it didn't make any sense then, either.

LOL
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
They are NOT PAYING FOR IT, you mindless drone. And were talking only slightly more than ONE PERCENT of the U.S. population supposedly signing up for the treason. You freaks have LOST this BS 'law'. And it will NEVER be fully implemented. As you'll discover later this year, and in the 2016 elections. You mindless drones put the nooses around your own necks.
Every person signed up for "Obamare" plans are being billed for them and are paying them and will continue paying them.

I don't know where you Rightie nutjobs GET this silly nonsense, or why you pretend that if someone hasn't yet paid for something they've signed up for they don't "have" it, but it's getting old and isn't all that funny any more.

Your DESPERATE hatred of Obama and of healthcare reform, and your UTTER lack of understanding of the law, show you up as the RIDICULOUS idiots you are.

FOAD, troll.
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
...who is overrated, but only by himself. Gotcha.:)
What a sorry excuse for a human being when you have to alter a persons original post in order to make yourself look good. You're nothing but a pathetic loser and I prove that every time I respond to you and you prove it every time you post.
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, sorry, those are Rightie talking-points and lies. I've heard it from other idiots like you, and it didn't make any sense then, either.
LOL
Just goes to prove that "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH", imbecile. Tell me, exactly how many people are actually COVERED by an Obama Care plan, not just signed up for one. You can't answer that because the Obama administration refuses to say.
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person signed up for "Obamare" plans are being billed for them and are paying them and will continue paying them.
I don't know where you Rightie nutjobs GET this silly nonsense, or why you pretend that if someone hasn't yet paid for something they've signed up for they don't "have" it, but it's getting old and isn't all that funny any more.
Your DESPERATE hatred of Obama and of healthcare reform, and your UTTER lack of understanding of the law, show you up as the RIDICULOUS idiots you are.
FOAD, troll.
Just can't post here without lying through your teeth, huh. No one has paid for their Obama care coverage so no one is actually covered. DEAL WITH IT, loser.
1 post removed
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
you best come out of your trailer re-tard....9.5 million people covered by the new health care plan... deal with it..I already posted the LA times article above....is English your second language?
That's not true and you know it, moron. No one is actually covered by any of the three Obama Care plans because no one has been able to pay for them yet. Take the rose colored glasses off and those blinders you wear and look at the real world. Only those people who signed up for Medicaid through the website are actually covered.
1 post removed

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That'b because your head is up your posterior, traitor-troll.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
FOAD, troll.
No, more like you need to pull your head out for some fresh air:

Even More Time For ObamaCare Customers To Pay Premiums ...

Even More Time For ObamaCare Customers To Pay Premiums ...
Forbes
Jan 11, 2014 - 1, but the disastrous rollout of the healthcare.gov web site, which had ... The Obama administration has said more than two million people picked health ... those who haven't paid yet thought it was for free when they signed up.
Half of Obamacare 'Enrollees' Have Yet to Pay - Breitbart

Half of Obamacare 'Enrollees' Have Yet to Pay - Breitbart
Breitbart.com
Dec 31, 2013 - Half of the people who have signed up for Obamacare in 17 states have not ... but has recently celebrated what it calls two million Obamacare ...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
you best come out of your trailer re-tard....9.5 million people covered by the new health care plan... deal with it..I already posted the LA times article above....is English your second language?
Hardly troll, as 4.4 million of those people signed up for Medicaid coverage. You LIEberals are going to be DESTROYED in Nov. 2014 and in 2016. And you drooling freaks put the noose around your own necks.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
show us the credible evidence for your assertion...opinions pulled via the sphincter is not credible...
Already shown, you blinded avatar/name-stealing cowardly LIEberal demonrat troll.
1 post removed

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fraudulent president 'bush' has almost quadrupled the debt after being handed the first budget surplus in decades.
Source please.
racer42

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
show us the credible evidence for your assertion...opinions pulled via the sphincter is not credible...
No problem. Just go to the ACA website and see if there's anything or anywhere on there that allows you to make a payment for your health coverage.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to prove that "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH", imbecile. Tell me, exactly how many people are actually COVERED by an Obama Care plan, not just signed up for one. You can't answer that because the Obama administration refuses to say.
No, beeeyotch, it proves you can't TELL the truth. Different thing, li'l fella.

I refuse to take part in your asinine "you haven't paid so there's no Obamacare" nonsense. It's laughably dishonest on the face of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of2,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••