Fact check: Whoppers of 2013

Fact check: Whoppers of 2013

There are 2714 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 19, 2013, titled Fact check: Whoppers of 2013. In it, USA Today reports that:

It's that time of year again when FactCheck looks back - perhaps not so fondly - on the most noteworthy nonsense from the past 12 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2504 Jan 12, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sie verloren schmutzigen kommunistenschwein bekommen!, sie zu dumm,um die gleiche luft wie ich atmen!!!
The fact that you can use Google Translate to say stupid things in German is hardly meaningful to anyone but you.

Bi-lingually stupid still doesn't make for smart....:)
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2505 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictatorships usually take care of the people instead of the people taking care of themselves; the liberal utopia. Dictators tell you what to do, how to act, how to eat, I would think liberals would be happy in a place where they don't have to think for themselves because government does all the thinking for them. After all, government thinking for all of us is what liberals are trying to turn this country into.
Pure ignorance. You really think that Stalin's Russia, Pol Pot's Cambodia, or even Hitler's Germany "took care of the people?" LOL Ask the German Jews how they felt about that, putz. If you can find any.

Liberalism has NOTHING WHATEVER to do with fascism, which is more your speed. You support government backing of and partnership with industry and business, you support a massive, bloated military, you're a super-patriot, you want world domination, you look back to a glorious past...you're FAR more of a fascist than ANY liberal around.

Moron.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2506 Jan 12, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! Unfortunately, fingi has it backwards.
I'll bet you tell your husband that, too. Do you smile when you say it, though? LOL
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2507 Jan 12, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what we need around here, another keyboard commando who would run away crying at the possibility of an actual physical conflict. Crawl back into your cave, child.
Talking to yourself, loser? Never met a Rightie on these boards who wasn't a blustering, loud-mouthed coward, and you're no exception.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2508 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictatorships usually take care of the people instead of the people taking care of themselves; the liberal utopia. Dictators tell you what to do, how to act, how to eat, I would think liberals would be happy in a place where they don't have to think for themselves because government does all the thinking for them. After all, government thinking for all of us is what liberals are trying to turn this country into.
funny how most of the idiots in this nations that parrot talking points word for word usually are far right idiots that got them from rush limbaugh or foxnews...

seems it is the far right in this nation that has a problem thinking for themselves...
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#2509 Jan 12, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sie verloren schmutzigen kommunistenschwein bekommen!, sie zu dumm,um die gleiche luft wie ich atmen!!!
Actually, I was being too hard on Google Translate. Their translation of your apparent string of gibberish was:

"Hau ab, schmutzig Kommunistenschwein! Du bist zu dumm, um die gleiche Luft wie ich atmen!"

..which is a better effort than the third-rate ninth-grade German YOU posted...LOL
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2510 Jan 12, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you can use Google Translate to say stupid things in German is hardly meaningful to anyone but you.
Aw fingi, are you mad because I called you a communist pig, and said that you are too stupid to breathe the same air as me?
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2511 Jan 12, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was being too hard on Google Translate. Their translation of your apparent string of gibberish was:
"Hau ab, schmutzig Kommunistenschwein! Du bist zu dumm, um die gleiche Luft wie ich atmen!"
..which is a better effort than the third-rate ninth-grade German YOU posted...LOL
Fingi, I see that you are still upset. Are you crying?

St. Croix valley

#2512 Jan 12, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw fingi, are you mad because I called you a communist pig, and said that you are too stupid to breathe the same air as me?
yikes! the mouth on this little housewife...wasn't long ago you were berating me for just pointing our what an ass you were making of yourself. i can see you've adapted to topix quite well...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2513 Jan 12, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me, little whiny beeyotch. Then run away crying when I bloody your li'l nose.
Waaaah! LOL
Yeah right,'gun control' coward. Who do you think you're fooling? I'd squash you like the little demonrat bug you are. Now go scurry back underneath the baseboard before you get stomped, roach-troll.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2514 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yikes! the mouth on this little housewife...wasn't long ago you were berating me for just pointing our what an ass you were making of yourself. i can see you've adapted to topix quite well...
Butt Out Woody! This is between me and fingi!

FYI, I am not a housewife, I am on maternity leave .

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2515 Jan 12, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd fit better into a dumpster, where you'd be one with the roaches and we could dump you in a landfill.
Dictatorship suits the needs of Righties, not lefties or liberals. You're as usual utterly clueless, Sandy Girl :)
Yeah, I'm sure that's what the slaves thought when they were under the heal of their demonrat 'masters'.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2516 Jan 12, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Must make buying hats tough, huh? LOL
You of all people would know,'spike'.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2517 Jan 12, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you were doing the SAME EXACT THING. Hmmmmmmm.
1 post removed

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2519 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>funny how most of the idiots in this nations that parrot talking points word for word usually are far right idiots that got them from rush limbaugh or foxnews...
seems it is the far right in this nation that has a problem thinking for themselves...
And this coming from a mindless demonrat drone. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa . Your 'masters' tell you drones to "jump", and you freaks bleat back "how high?"

St. Croix valley

#2520 Jan 12, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt Out Woody! This is between me and fingi!
FYI, I am not a housewife, I am on maternity leave .
sure babe....sure...
most career gals are as stupid as you...
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#2522 Jan 12, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
And this coming from a mindless demonrat drone. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa . Your 'masters' tell you drones to "jump", and you freaks bleat back "how high?"
not a democrat at all..why would you think so?

and what have i ever parroted from others?

why is it you can never back up your words? why do you have to run from your own words like this? run boy run...your own words are catching up to you/!!!!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2523 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure babe....sure...
Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2524 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure babe....sure...
Go to hell woody! I am far from stupid, and I worked very hard to be where I am in my career as an inflight service manager, recruiter, and flight attendant trainer. What is your career?
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#2526 Jan 12, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to hell woody! I am far from stupid, and I worked very hard to be where I am in my career as an inflight service manager, recruiter, and flight attendant trainer. What is your career?
oh shit! you're a bad waitress in the sky!

are you the one that trains them to open the can of coke and pour it into the little cup? good job....

your job should be replaced by one single security personnel. i can bring my own bottle of water and snickers bar onto a plane...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 2 min freedom2016 984
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Snap 216,628
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Just call me ABE 2 252,953
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 4 min freedom2016 52
News Donald Trump criticizes Jill Stein-led recount ... 5 min swampmudd 141
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min positronium 14,539
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RoxLo 1,457,929
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min Taletha Roxx 403,536
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr flack 1,022
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 hr Fcvk tRump 135
More from around the web