Santorum: Doctors Providing Abortions...

Santorum: Doctors Providing Abortions To Rape And Incest Victims Should Be Criminally Charged

There are 4601 comments on the Think Progress story from Jun 12, 2011, titled Santorum: Doctors Providing Abortions To Rape And Incest Victims Should Be Criminally Charged. In it, Think Progress reports that:

Appearing on NBC's Meet the Press this morning, former Senator and GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum offered two stunningly maximalist positions on abortion - abortion should be flatly banned even in cases of rape or incest, and doctors who perform abortions should face criminal charges: QUESTION: Do you believe that there should be any ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Think Progress.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#4661 Sep 2, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of your statements are patently false.
Next...
jimmy has since left us.. After being kidnapped to planet idiocy. Where he was made head moron.

But having arrived back on earth ole jimmy has since joined the constitutional party.. A far right bunch that make the most ardent republican/tea party member loo liberal.

Nothing is is delusional enough for ole jimmy.

Though I am hoping he will show up here again to entertain us once more.... But I am not holding my breath. After all he might need to get back to planet idiocy for a consultation with the other morons.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#4662 Sep 2, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>jimmy has since left us.. After being kidnapped to planet idiocy. Where he was made head moron.
But having arrived back on earth ole jimmy has since joined the constitutional party.. A far right bunch that make the most ardent republican/tea party member loo liberal.
Nothing is is delusional enough for ole jimmy.
Though I am hoping he will show up here again to entertain us once more.... But I am not holding my breath. After all he might need to get back to planet idiocy for a consultation with the other morons.
Isn't it funny how they name their little party with a patriotic name the Constitution Party when the should name it The Theocracy Party, or The Godbot Party? Perhaps they think they can sneak their religion by a few idiots who will buy their snappy Constitution Party label?

Jonesboro AR

#4663 Sep 2, 2013
Yep, and sadly.. well, pathetically, it resonates with the most bigoted and well rope in the unwary.

In the end it really speaks to just how far those people will go to deceive and disguise their hate.

I think it was former President Eisenhower(d) that warned of watching out for such people.

Though in the past we have such things as the "moral majority". Which was neither moral or really a majority. Even when the leaders at the time was touting both as a fact.
3 posts removed
PastorBob666

Silver Spring, MD

#4667 Sep 4, 2013
<<My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President http://www.jimhayden2012.org >>

With his erroneous knowledge of the Constitution, Hayden couldn't get elected dog catcher!

Hey Hayden... in this country,you gotta be born (or naturalized) to become a "person."

A fetus is NOT aperson and gets no protection at all.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#4668 Sep 4, 2013
PastorBob666 wrote:
<<My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President http://www.jimhayden2012.org >>
With his erroneous knowledge of the Constitution, Hayden couldn't get elected dog catcher!
Hey Hayden... in this country,you gotta be born (or naturalized) to become a "person."
Dog catcher? I wouldn't vote Hayden for LOG catcher...well, maybe if he was required to stand in the middle of a roaring river to catch the logs...yeah, on second thought, that might truly be Hayden's bailiwick....

*grin*
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4669 Sep 4, 2013
PastorBob666 wrote:
Fetus refers to how old(mature) a person is. Your psychotic hatred of young people is moronic, vulgar, and offensive.
The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if he or she is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".
The law is codified in two sections of the United States Code: Title 18, Chapter 1 (Crimes), section 1841 (18 USC 1841) and Title 10, Chapter 22 (Uniform Code of Military Justice) section 919a (Article 119a).

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4670 Sep 4, 2013
You evidently missed this part:
"‘‘(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the
prosecution—
‘‘(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for
which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person author-
ized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for
which such consent is implied by law;
‘‘(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant
woman or her unborn child; or
‘‘(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-108publ212/...
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus refers to how old(mature) a person is. Your psychotic hatred of young people is moronic, vulgar, and offensive.
The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if he or she is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".
The law is codified in two sections of the United States Code: Title 18, Chapter 1 (Crimes), section 1841 (18 USC 1841) and Title 10, Chapter 22 (Uniform Code of Military Justice) section 919a (Article 119a).

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#4671 Sep 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
prosecution—
‘‘(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for
‘‘(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant
‘‘(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.
<quoted text>
zef didn't miss anything...that's just the part he/she/it doesn't like, so he/she/it ignores that part.

Typical.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4672 Sep 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for
(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant
(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.
<quoted text>
(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section. Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, the punishment for that separate offense is the same as the punishment provided under Federal law for that conduct had that injury or death occurred to the unborn child’s mother. An offense under this section does not require proof that— the person engaging in the conduct had knowledge or should have had knowledge that the victim of the underlying offense was pregnant; or the defendant intended to cause the death of, or bodily injury to, the unborn child. If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being.
PastorBob666 wrote:
Fetus obviously do have some protection. Which is what I was responding to.
Your lunatic obsession with killing babies with abortion is mind boggling obtuse, and has nothing to do with the context of my response.

Jonesboro AR

#4673 Sep 4, 2013
WOW still delusional as always. zef.. You really do need to take your meds on schedule.. When you miss a batch you come on here and babble..

A fetus has no rights, zef.. NONE.. nada.. zip.. zero.. That is reality. So keep on tapping those heels. The good nurse I am sure will be along to up your drip to a steady stream.. Again..
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4674 Sep 4, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
WOW still delusional as always. zef.. You really do need to take your meds on schedule.. When you miss a batch you come on here and babble..
A fetus has no rights, zef.. NONE.. nada.. zip.. zero.. That is reality. So keep on tapping those heels. The good nurse I am sure will be along to up your drip to a steady stream.. Again..
Fetus that are human have the same rights as every other human of every other age. Your crass ageist bigotry is disgraceful and offensive.

Jonesboro AR

#4675 Sep 4, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus that are human have the same rights as every other human of every other age. Your crass ageist bigotry is disgraceful and offensive.
You just keep clicking those heels, zef..

A z/e/f will never have rights under the Constitutions.. But you just keep clicking those heels...
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4676 Sep 4, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep clicking those heels, zef..
A z/e/f will never have rights under the Constitutions.. But you just keep clicking those heels...
Your crass ageist slurs are uncalled for, and offensive. No one needs to be subjected to your vile bigotry, or your moronic notions of the constitution.

Jonesboro AR

#4677 Sep 4, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crass ageist slurs are uncalled for, and offensive. No one needs to be subjected to your vile bigotry, or your moronic notions of the constitution.
Wipe the spittle from your chin zef. You are raving as usual.. I do understand the truth hurts.. No Z/E/F has right period.. You will just have to keep clicking those heels.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4678 Sep 4, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe the spittle from your chin zef. You are raving as usual.. I do understand the truth hurts.. No Z/E/F has right period.. You will just have to keep clicking those heels.
Your vile ageist slurs are insulting and offensive. Your boorish hatemongering is annoying and obtuse. Young people have the same rights as everyone else irregardless of how much you despise them.

Jonesboro AR

#4679 Sep 5, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vile ageist slurs are insulting and offensive. Your boorish hatemongering is annoying and obtuse. Young people have the same rights as everyone else irregardless of how much you despise them.
A z/e/f is not a person.. Reality.. Therefor no rights under the Constitution... I can do this all day.. All you have is wishful thinking and delusions..
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4680 Dec 24, 2013
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one so warped, so twisted, so in love with what is truly such ignorant bullshit as religion that has clearly made left you with absolute shit for brains could muster such a truly ignorant statement.
What really needs to be done is to have ignorant pieces of shit like you castrated.
But I would prefer just two bullets fired directly into your head. Using a high powered rifle in your case as the explosion of shit once the bullets hit would be way too much if done close range.
You truly have an interchangeable mouth and asshole.
Mr. Crowley, what went wrong in your head?
Oh, Mr. Crowley, did you talk with the dead?
Your life style to me seemed so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all the people with magic
You waited on Satan's call
Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure
Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport
Uncovering things that were sacred manifest on this Earth
Conceived in the eye of a secret
And they scattered the afterbirth
Mr. Crowley, won't you ride my white horse
Oh, Mr. Crowley, it's symbolic of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear the maidens call
Approaching a time that is frantic
Standing with their backs to the wall
Was it polemically sent
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know
I wanna know what you meant

Jonesboro AR

#4681 Dec 24, 2013
zef ask the good nurse to up your drip.. You are raving..Again.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4682 Dec 24, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
A z/e/f is not a person.. Reality.. Therefor no rights under the Constitution... I can do this all day.. All you have is wishful thinking and delusions..
There are no rights under the constitution for anyone. Human rights are inherent. Your crass ageist slurs are vulgar and obtuse.

Jonesboro AR

#4683 Dec 25, 2013
Ahh I see the clinic has let you near the computer again zef.. As usual yu have n idea of what you are babbling about.

the U. S. Constitution is where all of our Rights are derived from the moment of birth. See I even managed push your buttons.. Knew you would appreciate the gift on this very Merry Yule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 212,920
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Calvin_Coolish 222,484
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Chimney1 195,160
News Obama says North Carolina law should be overturned 3 min Time again 39
News New Changes Aimed at Rooting Out Racism Within ... 3 min Joey 10
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 12 min Old Surfer Dude 8,192
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 18 min Christsharian Dee... 1,548
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min posmo 380,913
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr flack 1,374,420
News Is single-payer healthcare dead in the U.S., or... 3 hr Christsharian Dee... 150
More from around the web