Perspective: Blaming Obama for everyt...

Perspective: Blaming Obama for everything

There are 660 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 30, 2013, titled Perspective: Blaming Obama for everything. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A poll of Louisiana Republicans released last week contained some strange news for President Barack Obama: Twenty-nine percent of them said he was responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina - in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#561 Sep 7, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You do.

95,375 DUMBOSPAMS AND COUNTING.
I see you children are easily intertwined. With other mindless twits.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#562 Sep 7, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>More retarded gibberish.
Ga gab gabbee sayz...gu gunz ba baad! mi mi cr cro yayy! Saul Alinsky lives!
snidley whiplash

United States

#563 Sep 7, 2013
I don't blame Obama for anything because he's never taken responsibility for anything. He's just a guy who lives in the White House and who golfs, takes vacations and tells lies. As Clint Eastwood pointed out, we have an empty chair for President.

How can you blame an empty chair? LOL! We should blame ourselves for putting an incompetent, inexperienced amateur in office.
3 posts removed

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#567 Sep 7, 2013
Disbarred wrote:
<quoted text>Let me explain what you know. You know that you support an illegal who stole the presidency and you also know you are way overdue for a bath.
Birther nut.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#568 Sep 7, 2013
snidley whiplash wrote:
I don't blame Obama for anything because he's never taken responsibility for anything. He's just a guy who lives in the White House and who golfs, takes vacations and tells lies. As Clint Eastwood pointed out, we have an empty chair for President.
How can you blame an empty chair? LOL! We should blame ourselves for putting an incompetent, inexperienced amateur in office.
Blame what the mutant GOP, has turned into.....

“ORLANDO STRONG (ACT OF WAR)”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#569 Sep 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Is there mental healthcare available for you?
Can't face the truth?

“ORLANDO STRONG (ACT OF WAR)”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#570 Sep 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Blame what the mutant GOP, has turned into.....
When are you going to hold Obama responsible for his f*ck-ups? Five years into his administration and people are still making excuses!
snidley whiplash

United States

#571 Sep 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Uh, dummy, the GOP is not in charge. The Dems run the White House and the Senate. Besides, it's the GOP Obama is now turning to for support, even though he's done nothing but slander them and lie to everyone.

Obama has used lies for propaganda. Now he wants us to view him as Honest Barrack Obama, teller of profound Truths. Not surprisingly, nobody buys that. Not even a sizeable portion of his OWN party buys that when it comes to Syria!

Obama gave up his credibility to get his domestic agenda passed. Now he has to live with the consequences. Sh*t happens! Even poor retarded Forrest Gump figured that out.

United States

#572 Sep 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So you didn't have a point. Please omit further rants if you can't back them up.
You obviously know what the point is. Constant denial is an uneducated right wing trait.

I've backed up everything I posted. If i haven't, prove me wrong.

United States

#573 Sep 7, 2013
Disbarred wrote:
<quoted text>Let me explain what you know. You know that you support an illegal who stole the presidency and you also know you are way overdue for a bath.
Repeating the birther crap doesn't make it a fact.

Paris

#574 Sep 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yep, can you believe it voters that want lower taxes, less government and jobs. Who do the think they are wanting to govern with the constitution our founders wrote and the states ratified.

Paris

#575 Sep 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously know what the point is. Constant denial is an uneducated right wing trait.

I've backed up everything I posted. If i haven't, prove me wrong.
Really re post the post numbers.

Paris

#576 Sep 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Repeating the birther crap doesn't make it a fact.
Really, then why does he hide everything.

Location hidden

#577 Sep 7, 2013
snidley whiplash wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, dummy, the GOP is not in charge. The Dems run the White House and the Senate. Besides, it's the GOP Obama is now turning to for support, even though he's done nothing but slander them and lie to everyone.
Obama has used lies for propaganda. Now he wants us to view him as Honest Barrack Obama, teller of profound Truths. Not surprisingly, nobody buys that. Not even a sizeable portion of his OWN party buys that when it comes to Syria!
Obama gave up his credibility to get his domestic agenda passed. Now he has to live with the consequences. Sh*t happens! Even poor retarded Forrest Gump figured that out.
...republican's in the House...stalled our economic recovery for three years....they're in more charge, than you think.....lowered our Treasury's credit rating....cut funding to Meals on Wheels and our Veterans....pay attention.....it's why their approval rating is 17%....

Location hidden

#578 Sep 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, can you believe it voters that want lower taxes, less government and jobs. Who do the think they are wanting to govern with the constitution our founders wrote and the states ratified.
Sorry i forgot....and mutant bloggers, too....

United States

#579 Sep 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Really re post the post numbers.
Make the effort and look for yourself, I'm not Fox Snooze. I'm not spoon feeding you, lazy fool.
fingiswold

Byron, GA

#580 Sep 7, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The only gibberish is what goes up your azz holes. You are a dead end in a gaia based godless society. You are Cro Fagnon. No use to a healthy and vibrant culture except as slaves. So you were forced on everyone by the new world order elitists as part of the design to destroy the nation. All of these movements if contained are right. But they are not. Saul Alinsky lives! You forget the history and what happens when a culture is overwhelmed with what we are doing. It looks so innocent in many ways. This is what you want me to reflect and you got it. Your hate is bad that you would see the world destroyed for personal reasons.
put down the bourbon and sober up, wackjob
fingiswold

Byron, GA

#581 Sep 7, 2013
Le Jismboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, then why does he hide everything.
why do you lie and make false claims, nerd-boy?
Cat74

United States

#582 Sep 8, 2013
Barack Obama is the President of the United States. The position we find ourselves in is a reflection of the policy decisions he has made. Unfortunately he is not nearly as prepared for his job as we are told he is, and we are in a mess, world wide. Now he wants war in Syria to divert our attention from the decisions he made at Benghazi. What will he do when we fail in Syria? Start WW3?

Paris

#583 Sep 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...republican's in the House...stalled our economic recovery for three years....they're in more charge, than you think.....lowered our Treasury's credit rating....cut funding to Meals on Wheels and our Veterans....pay attention.....it's why their approval rating is 17%....
EconomicPolicyJournal.com : Obamacare: 21 New or Higher Taxes

www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/06/obamaca... ...

... 21 New or Higher Taxes ... astronomically and the "middle class" which Obama says he wants ... the changes in taxes will surely affect the way of car ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,396,472
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min IB DaMann 60,178
News The Republican Party is dead 3 min tina anne 1,836
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Trumpster 3,658
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 199,542
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 6 min Synque 389
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 217,110
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min HILLARY 2016 228,989
News Obama signs Puerto Rico debt relief bill 39 min Le Jimbo 11
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 88 388,442
More from around the web