Perspective: Blaming Obama for everyt...

Perspective: Blaming Obama for everything

There are 660 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 30, 2013, titled Perspective: Blaming Obama for everything. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A poll of Louisiana Republicans released last week contained some strange news for President Barack Obama: Twenty-nine percent of them said he was responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina - in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#426 Sep 4, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>And you're scared shitless he'll show up at your door. Run teabagger run.
Lie on pookie
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#427 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Dumbocrats controlled Congress
ENJOY...
Bush Called For Reform 17 Times In 2008
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/bush-calle...
Of course he did.

AFTER the damage he created.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#428 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary voted for it.
Darn.

Well if "Hillary" voted for it.

That makes everything O.K.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#429 Sep 4, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
I think the Iraq war got rid of a dictator in violation of UN agreements, as well as his surrender terms to us in the first gulf war.
Millions of Iraqis voted, and now have a chance at Democracy. I could see how this would disturb you.
While every casualty is grave, ours in Iraq have been light both compared to other wars, and the goal in mind. Bush tried to drain the swamps. Knocking off Saddam and fomenting Revolution in Iran and Afghanistan was a gamble, but well-calculated. He knew if it worked, we'd have peace and hope in an area where people only know misery.
Intelligent liberals (unlike you) panicked. They knew if Bush pulled it off, it would ensure Republican political leadership, so they switched sides and joined al Qaeda.... you followed.
Ask any member of our military that served in Iraq. The large majority still believe in the mission, even though barock surrendered.
Well we don't need "leadership" from teabaggers, that's for sure.

Not one of the reasons you cited was spoken by George.

I missed FAUX that day, when the talking heads explained what Bush MEANT to say.

But DIDN'T.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#430 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't have it both ways....true....prove that was the case
June 2002

President Calls for Expanding Opportunities to Home Ownership

Remarks by the President on Homeownership

St. Paul AME Church
Atlanta, Georgia

"Now, we've got a problem here in America that we have to address. Too many American families, too many minorities do not own a home. There is a home ownership gap in America. The difference between Anglo America and African American and Hispanic home ownership is too big.

And we've got to focus the attention on this nation to address this.

And it starts with setting a goal. And so by the year 2010, we must increase minority home owners by at least 5.5 million. In order to close the homeownership gap, we've got to set a big goal for America, and focus our attention and resources on that goal.

And so here are some of the ways to address the issue. First, the single greatest barrier to first time homeownership is a high downpayment. It is really hard for many, many, low income families to make the high downpayment. And so that's why I propose and urge Congress to fully fund the American Dream Downpayment Fund. This will use money, taxpayers' money to help a qualified, low income buyer make a downpayment. And that's important.

One of the barriers to homeownership is the inability to make a downpayment. And if one of the goals is to increase homeownership, it makes sense to help people pay that downpayment.

We believe that the amount of money in our budget, fully approved by Congress, will help 40,000 families every year realize the dream of owning a home.

And so what I've done is propose what we call a Single Family Affordable Housing Tax Credit, to encourage the development of affordable housing in neighborhoods where housing is scarce.

Over five years, the initiative amounts to $2.4 billion in tax credits. And that will help. It will help a lot to build homes where people can -- where when fully implemented, people will be able to say, I own my home.

This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers.

Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments.

Fannie Mae will establish 100 partnerships with faith-based organizations that will provide home buyer education and help increase homeownership for their congregations. I love the partnership.

The Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation will dramatically expand financial and home buyer education efforts to 380,000 minority families. The Neighborhood Housing Services of America will raise $750 million to promote homeownership initiatives in many communities.

We're beginning to use the Internet better, so that realtors all across the country will be able to call up programs all designed to help minority home buyers understand what's available, what's possible, and what to avoid. The National Realtors Association will create a central data bank of affordable housing programs, which will be made available to agents, real estate agents, to help people.

Poor teabagger.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#431 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually don't mind the party of NO Big Government, NO Increased taxes, NO Increased Debt limit and NO Illegal Aliens rewarded with citizenship.
...That's good....So, you actually won't mind, having NO say, in us attacking Syria.....?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#432 Sep 4, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
The military members who have recently returned from Iraq and have discussed their experiences with me tell a different story, not to say what you heard was untrue. Things are more unstable and just as dangerous as ever, I'm told. So I guess one could say the description of conditions there now are more a matter of opinion. As far as ridding the world of an evil dictator, well, there were others and still are, that were worse than the one that was in Iraq which begs the question, "Why did we not start with North Korea or Iran?"
Things are more unstable because barock surrendered.

Bush tried to use China to get the N Koreans to move as they are a puppet.

I already addressed Bush's strategy on Iran. It would have worked if barock didn't stay silent during their green revolution. This is how barock turned arab spring to winter by golfing from behind.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#433 Sep 4, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we don't need "leadership" from teabaggers, that's for sure.
Not one of the reasons you cited was spoken by George.
I missed FAUX that day, when the talking heads explained what Bush MEANT to say.
But DIDN'T.
Poor teabagger.
Now we have the Great BaggEE Depression.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#434 Sep 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie on pookie
95,302 DUMBOSPAMS. Every one a lie.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#435 Sep 4, 2013
This thread is mistitled.... It SHOULD have read: Obama: blaming everything on perspective.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#436 Sep 4, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are more unstable because barock surrendered.
Bush tried to use China to get the N Koreans to move as they are a puppet.
I already addressed Bush's strategy on Iran. It would have worked if barock didn't stay silent during their green revolution. This is how barock turned arab spring to winter by golfing from behind.
Just when you think a teabagger can't get ANY dumber.

Where was N. Korea going to move to?

Fiji?

Why didn't Bush address his "stratergery"?

Oh' that's right he did.

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." -- George Bush -- interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." -- George Bush -- discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." -- George Bush --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --George Bush -- Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"So what?" –President Bush, responding to a an ABC News correspondent who pointed out that Al Qaeda wasn't a threat in Iraq until after the U.S. invaded, Dec. 14, 2008

"Can we win? I don't think you can win it." -- George Bush --
after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

Teabaggers: As lost as George was on 9/11.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#437 Sep 4, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we have the Great BaggEE Depression.
See: First sentence above.

"bagEE" still a dud?

Of course it is, look who "invented" it.

Poor teabagger.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#438 Sep 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you questioning other people's party affiliations? Btw, McCain would still have lost his presidential bid if he had called himself a democrat! LOLL
Nu nu nu nu world order....little goil..Saul alinsky lives! McCain is hate by a percentage of independent and Repub voters. He was reviled by some in 2008. He knew he was going to lose and still took the nomination as the more conservative neo cons cancelled each other out.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#439 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
See: First sentence above.
"bagEE" still a dud?
Of course it is, look who "invented" it.
Poor teabagger.
BaggEE is an excellent term for you, my baggEE.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#440 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Just when you think a teabagger can't get ANY dumber.
Where was N. Korea going to move to?
Fiji?
Why didn't Bush address his "stratergery"?
Oh' that's right he did.
"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." -- George Bush -- interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." -- George Bush -- discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." -- George Bush --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --George Bush -- Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002
"So what?" –President Bush, responding to a an ABC News correspondent who pointed out that Al Qaeda wasn't a threat in Iraq until after the U.S. invaded, Dec. 14, 2008
"Can we win? I don't think you can win it." -- George Bush --
after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004
Teabaggers: As lost as George was on 9/11.
Poor teabagger.
Infantile argument as usual, baggEE.

Clinton attempted bi-lateral talks and was criticized.

Bush decided on multi-lateral talks with N Korea in hopes that the chi-coms and Russians could be used to get N Korea to move on issues as they are their major suppliers of oil.

Please try reading a book instead of getting your information from the daily show, my baggEE.
Cat74

United States

#441 Sep 4, 2013
OMG. we have to be the only Country that sends out "save the date" attack cards.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#442 Sep 5, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
BaggEE is an excellent term for you, my baggEE.
I didn't order any tea bags in the mail nor did I receive any.

If you feel the need to give your boyfriend a gift.

Homoteabaggers.com

Tea bags?

Really?

Is that all it takes?

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#443 Sep 5, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Infantile argument as usual, baggEE.
Clinton attempted bi-lateral talks and was criticized.
Bush decided on multi-lateral talks with N Korea in hopes that the chi-coms and Russians could be used to get N Korea to move on issues as they are their major suppliers of oil.
Please try reading a book instead of getting your information from the daily show, my baggEE.
But George called them the "axis of evil".

Terrorist.

George didn't negotiate with terrorist.

He said the same about Iraq.

Or so he said.

Lied again and teabaggers drank his urine like fine wine.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#444 Sep 5, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
OMG. we have to be the only Country that sends out "save the date" attack cards.
March 18, 2003

President Bush delivered a resolute address on Monday night regarding Iraq. He said that "the security of the world" depended on the disarmament of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, and he gave Saddam and his family a deadline before which they must either leave Iraq or face war.

"Saddam Hussein and his sons must leave Iraq within 48 hours. Their refusal to do so will result in military conflict commenced at a time of our choosing," Bush said. That time could come as soon as Wednesday at 8 p.m. EST.

Thursday, March 20, 2003

U.S. President George W. Bush has announced that war against Iraq has begun.

"My fellow citizens, at this hour American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger".

"On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected targets of military importance to undermine Saddam Hussein's ability to wage war. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign".

It depends on who is president.

Poor teabagger.
Jeff

Beckley, WV

#445 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
March 18, 2003
President Bush delivered a resolute address on Monday night regarding Iraq. He said that "the security of the world" depended on the disarmament of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, and he gave Saddam and his family a deadline before which they must either leave Iraq or face war.
"Saddam Hussein and his sons must leave Iraq within 48 hours. Their refusal to do so will result in military conflict commenced at a time of our choosing," Bush said. That time could come as soon as Wednesday at 8 p.m. EST.
Thursday, March 20, 2003
U.S. President George W. Bush has announced that war against Iraq has begun.
"My fellow citizens, at this hour American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger".
"On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected targets of military importance to undermine Saddam Hussein's ability to wage war. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign".
It depends on who is president.
Poor teabagger.
Thanks for showing us how obama is no different than the last one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min American Lady 1,644,067
News Democratic senator apologizes for making some w... 15 min RustyS 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 18 min positronium 13,997
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 24 min spocko 1,233
News Trump all but endorses GOP's Moore despite sex ... 26 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 90
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 31 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 241
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 33 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 42,615
More from around the web