BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216599 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#199581 Aug 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"The magic negro", eh? How long 'til you come out with the magic "n-word"?
You've been yearning to say it, write it. C'mon, be yourself, do it.
Dumbass! Why would you even think of that word, is your racism starting to come to the surface?
Barrack the Magic Negro

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199582 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass! Why would you even think of that word, is your racism starting to come to the surface?
Barrack the Magic Negro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NfxVkLhlu5sXX
Your misunderstanding, your confusion , have once more come forth. That racist video is over 12 years old, and was certainly not created by Obama, but by a racist specially for that great race unifier, Rush Limbaugh. You so admire the song and its lyrics, you've proudly posted it. So, now we have it, the anti-black sentiment for Obama is not something new, why it emerged in the infancy of his political career. Well, Dale, I have news for you. He beat all of you racists. He's president and you're nuthin'. Now take a powder.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199583 Aug 30, 2014
To "Your misunderstanding, your confusion ", I forgot to add "your visceral hate for the Black man in the White House."

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199584 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hay, Dick! The Magic Negro in the WH has a pen and a phone, but no plan!
Is that what he told you when you attended the most recent meeting of the National Security Council?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There was no Hamas before Obama? Arabs and Israelis spent most of their time playing checkers? Iran was our friend during the Bush terms? Ebola was caused by US foreign policy? So if Mitt were president, Putin would have become a kitten wanting to have his belly stroked and would have said "Nyet" to Russian separatists in Ukraine?
BTW, you forgot to included volcanoes in Iceland and New Guinea.
2 posts removed
JPL

United States

#199587 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The last thing that the AFL-CIO wants is a socialist/communist government, that would cut into their life style, as they have seen.
Ex-CIA intelligence analyst Claire Lopez says Obama is radical Islamic enemy of America! She lays out a strong indictment against the President of the U.S.A.

http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit ...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199588 Aug 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get when US foreign policy has been down graded to the status of a third world country, by this administration.
Dale wrote:
We have ISSL, Hamas, Israel, Iraq, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, UK and Ebola in Africa!!! All we need now is "Thor's Hammer", and this is being considered!!! Will the last person on earth, please unplug the Westinghouse!
<quoted text>
Missed his points. So sad. Maybe is that things have gotten worse because he is so clueless.
Oh, volcanic activity is not man made. Just in case you do knot no.
But Obama probably thinks we can control volcanoes just like we can control the climate. Maybe if we get a big enough cork, we can cork those volcanoes?
Missed? His feeble points were shot to hell. Too bad my post flew right over Rogue's head, as usual.

BTW, Rogue, when Obama took over, we were fighting two endless wars, Bin Laden was making Youtube vids, the economy was in free fall, but bigots think things were much better then because Dumbya was in the white house.

If only we had a 'real man' like Ronnie in the White House! Remember how the Soviets trembled in fear the moment he was inaugurated and hightailed it out of Afghanistan? NOT.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There was no Hamas before Obama? Arabs and Israelis spent most of their time playing checkers? Iran was our friend during the Bush terms? Ebola was caused by US foreign policy? So if Mitt were president, Putin would have become a kitten wanting to have his belly stroked and would have said "Nyet" to Russian separatists in Ukraine?
BTW, you forgot to included volcanoes in Iceland and New Guinea.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199589 Aug 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"The magic negro", eh? How long 'til you come out with the magic "n-word"?
You've been yearning to say it, write it. C'mon, be yourself, do it.
An idiot never learns when to close his mouth. Congrats, you passed with flying colors! flap flap flap (psst, your tooth fell out)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199590 Aug 30, 2014
JPL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-CIA intelligence analyst Claire Lopez says Obama is radical Islamic enemy of America! She lays out a strong indictment against the President of the U.S.A.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit ...
Top level Muslim extremists really love the way Obama is sending them to paradise, to enjoy their 72 virgins, via high tech US drones.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199591 Aug 30, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed? His feeble points were shot to hell. Too bad my post flew right over Rogue's head, as usual.
BTW, Rogue, when Obama took over, we were fighting two endless wars, Bin Laden was making Youtube vids, the economy was in free fall, but bigots think things were much better then because Dumbya was in the white house.
If only we had a 'real man' like Ronnie in the White House! Remember how the Soviets trembled in fear the moment he was inaugurated and hightailed it out of Afghanistan? NOT.
<quoted text>
No doubt having a real man in the White House would be most beneficial! But, what we really need is someone who is ON OUR SIDE! Carry your sympathetic azz elsewhere, Shortboy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199592 Aug 30, 2014
LMAO! Harry "hairball" Reid's name removed from his alma mater! LMAO! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving nutjob.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199593 Aug 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
LMAO! Harry "hairball" Reid's name removed from his alma mater! LMAO! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving nutjob.
Really? Show us.
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199595 Aug 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show us.
Your laziness surpasses that of a Sloth. Why doesn't the idiot drive to Utah and see for himself? Or, READ THE NEWS, like everyone else on Earth! Duh....Doh....Huh?
Joyce

United States

#199596 Aug 30, 2014
NEW YORK TIMES:

CAIRO — Twice in the last seven days, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates have secretly launched airstrikes against Islamist-allied militias battling for control of Tripoli, Libya, four senior American officials said, in a major escalation of a regional power struggle set off by Arab Spring revolts.

The United States, the officials said, was caught by surprise: Egypt and the Emirates, both close allies and military partners, acted without informing Washington, leaving the Obama administration on the sidelines. Egyptian officials explicitly denied to American diplomats that their military played any role in the operation, the officials said, in what appeared a new blow to already strained relations between Washington and Cairo.

The strikes in Tripoli are another salvo in a power struggle defined by Arab autocrats battling Islamist movements seeking to overturn the old order. Since the military ouster of the Islamist president in Egypt last year, the new government and its backers in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have launched a campaign across the region — in the news media, in politics and diplomacy, and by arming local proxies — to roll back what they see as an existential threat to their authority posed by Islamist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood.
==========

Obama back Mohamed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood which is nothing more than a terrorist group and Obama backs Hamas in Gaza while he knows that U.N. schools are used as Madrassa's and warehouses for rockets used against Israel. How much 'aid' did Obama Administration approve for the Palestinians? We already know they used millions to build tunnels, buy rockets all in an effort at terrorism! Concrete and building supplies that was given through the U.N. was used to build their terror tunnels! Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood work together against Israel and are supported by Iran.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199597 Aug 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your laziness surpasses that of a Sloth. Why doesn't the idiot drive to Utah and see for himself? Or, READ THE NEWS, like everyone else on Earth! Duh....Doh....Huh?
The following shows why you won't come up with the link(s):

Harry Reid’s alma mater is removing his name from a school building after citizens and alumni lobbied the school president and pledged more than $40,000 to the cause.

Concerned citizens lobbied Southern Utah University president Scott Wyatt months ago for the change, but he has only now decided to remove the name out of respect for the Senate majority leader, Utah’s The Spectrum reports.“I didn’t want to offend him in any way,” he explained.

Cedar City Councilman Paul Cozzens told The Specter he received $40,000 in pledges to remove the Nevada senator’s name in just five days.

“These people in Nevada do not espouse to Reid’s political philosophies,” he said,“and they told me they would not support the university or send any more of their children there … so long as Harry Reid’s name remained.”

The school attached Reid’s name to the Outdoor Center expecting donations from Reid and his friends, The Specter reports, but those donations have not materialized.

Apparently torn between his desire for financial support from alumni and his desire for theoretical donations from Reid and his friends, Wyatt decided to remove his name from the Outdoor Center, but attach it to a new building — the Harry Reid Center.

“We have not received any money yet for … that building,” Wyatt told The Specter, but added that “Harry Reid has a lot of good qualities that could be used to develop a great program and center.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/29/harry-reids...

From the Daily Caller .
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199598 Aug 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The following shows why you won't come up with the link(s):
Harry Reid’s alma mater is removing his name from a school building after citizens and alumni lobbied the school president and pledged more than $40,000 to the cause.
Concerned citizens lobbied Southern Utah University president Scott Wyatt months ago for the change, but he has only now decided to remove the name out of respect for the Senate majority leader, Utah’s The Spectrum reports.“I didn’t want to offend him in any way,” he explained.
Cedar City Councilman Paul Cozzens told The Specter he received $40,000 in pledges to remove the Nevada senator’s name in just five days.
“These people in Nevada do not espouse to Reid’s political philosophies,” he said,“and they told me they would not support the university or send any more of their children there … so long as Harry Reid’s name remained.”
The school attached Reid’s name to the Outdoor Center expecting donations from Reid and his friends, The Specter reports, but those donations have not materialized.
Apparently torn between his desire for financial support from alumni and his desire for theoretical donations from Reid and his friends, Wyatt decided to remove his name from the Outdoor Center, but attach it to a new building — the Harry Reid Center.
“We have not received any money yet for … that building,” Wyatt told The Specter, but added that “Harry Reid has a lot of good qualities that could be used to develop a great program and center.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/29/harry-reids...
From the Daily Caller .
DumbDick, did I mention anything about the reason? No. Bottom line, Reid's name is gone!
wojar

Newington, CT

#199599 Aug 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt having a real man in the White House would be most beneficial! But, what we really need is someone who is ON OUR SIDE! Carry your sympathetic azz elsewhere, Shortboy.
Sorry for Romper but Obama is not on the Klan side.
wojar

Newington, CT

#199600 Aug 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDick, did I mention anything about the reason? No. Bottom line, Reid's name is gone!
Gone? Whose name is on the Harry Reid Center?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199601 Aug 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDick, did I mention anything about the reason? No. Bottom line, Reid's name is gone!
DumbDick, eh? You read a headline you instantly liked and failed to read the rest of the article. What an ignorant fool. Reid had nothing to do with having his name on the school building or its removal. That was done by religious fools who don't agree with Reid's politics, probably his abortion stance.

So now, without rhyme or reason , you post something that, in its headline only, reflects your deep-seated hate. What an ignoramus.
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

#199602 Aug 31, 2014
JPL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-CIA intelligence analyst Claire Lopez says Obama is radical Islamic enemy of America! She lays out a strong indictment against the President of the U.S.A.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit ...
Your link does not work
Jessup

United States

#199603 Aug 31, 2014
Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link does not work
This link has error msg on it that it is temporarily down (NSA shut down?) but I googled Claire Lopez and found another link with the information in the article. Claire Lopez has a impressive resume!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/cia-expert-obama-s ...

Obama can't be happy to have someone with her credentials speak out and expose part of the truth who Barack Hussein Obama really is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 3 min WasteWater 271
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 3 min WeTheSheeple 246
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,394,794
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min Sammy 3,257
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 8 min kuda 147
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 9 min Denny CranesPlace 1,260
News Trump: 'We can't continue to allow China to rap... 11 min WasteWater 36
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 16 min Trumping On 155
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Coffee Party 387,903
More from around the web