BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225401 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#198425 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
Do the Dufus Dales and Rougetards of this world believe there is a widespread pattern wherein whites are targeted for color of law crimes by police forces?
Dick, of course not, we aren't the 14% of the population that commit 50% of the murders in the US.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198426 Aug 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be multiazzholean.
A new word coined by the vocabulary king, LRS-Dale, "multiazzholean."

Will you be asking Jesus, in your daily talk tonight if he approves of "multiazzholean." along with "dumbazzbastard", "dumbazzbitch", "kerplunking", etc? What will HE say? Might he smite you?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198427 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a loser is Dufus Dale's problem, and he needs someone to blame it on.
<quoted text>
Dick, not my problem that 14% of the population commits 50% of the US murders! Maybe you could enlighten us on how we can get this under control? Just judging from the Ferguson riots, you bleeding hearts have a long row to hoe!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198428 Aug 17, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when that white dude killed Martin Luther King?
Dumbass, what white dude was that?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198429 Aug 17, 2014
42 U.S. Code § 14141 - Cause of action

(a) Unlawful conduct
It shall be unlawful for any governmental authority, or any agent thereof, or any person acting on behalf of a governmental authority, to engage in a pattern or practice of conduct by law enforcement officers or by officials or employees of any governmental agency with responsibility for the administration of juvenile justice or the incarceration of juveniles that deprives persons of rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198430 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Brown was not a robbery suspect at the time of his death. He became a suspect after he was dead.
The point, Dufus, was that the people who were claiming that the officer was justified because he was dealing with a robbery suspect are simply wrong. Brown was not a robbery suspect at the time of his death, regardless of "how Brown ended up dead."
Does that clear up your confusion?
<quoted text>
Dick, could you explain how Brown ended up dead, this is the point. Why was Brown shot?

Bristol, CT

#198431 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Director of the FBI forgot to inform Rougetard the legal basis for FBI involvement?
Wow!
<quoted text>
Don't expect an intellectually honest reply. He thinks police can arrest anyone for anything like vetoing a bill.
Law Enforcement Misconduct Statute 42 U.S.C.§ 14141

Got any more dumb questions?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198432 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
(a) Unlawful conduct
It shall be unlawful for any governmental authority, or any agent thereof, or any person acting on behalf of a governmental authority, to engage in a pattern or practice of conduct by law enforcement officers or by officials or employees of any governmental agency with responsibility for the administration of juvenile justice or the incarceration of juveniles that deprives persons of rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
Dick, what Unlawful conduct are you ranting about?

Bristol, CT

#198433 Aug 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, not my problem that 14% of the population commits 50% of the US murders!
And that's why Dufus is a Salg?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a loser is Dufus Dale's problem, and he needs someone to blame it on.

Bristol, CT

#198434 Aug 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, could you explain how Brown ended up dead, this is the point. Why was Brown shot?
I'm sorry Dufus, I wrote a post about the false claims concerning Brown being stopped as a suspect. You wanted to know what was the point, I explained it to you.

How Brown ended up dead was not the point of my post.

How Brown died is the subject of ongoing investigations. Capisce?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Brown was not a robbery suspect at the time of his death. He became a suspect after he was dead.
The point, Dufus, was that the people who were claiming that the officer was justified because he was dealing with a robbery suspect are simply wrong. Brown was not a robbery suspect at the time of his death, regardless of "how Brown ended up dead."

Bristol, CT

#198435 Aug 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, what Unlawful conduct are you ranting about?
What potential unlawful conduct?

"[T]o engage in a pattern or practice of conduct by law enforcement officers deprives persons of rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States."

Does Dufus Dale fantasize that 42 U.S.C.§ 14141 requires the FBI to establish that a crime has been committed before it can investigate if a crime has been committed?
wojar wrote:
(a) Unlawful conduct
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198436 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Law Enforcement Misconduct Statute 42 U.S.C.§ 14141
Got any more dumb questions?
Dick, can you tell us what misconduct was done in the shooting of Brown? Don't tell me you have read the full account of the shooting.
I guess this pretty much ends your debate.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198437 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Dufus, I wrote a post about the false claims concerning Brown being stopped as a suspect. You wanted to know what was the point, I explained it to you.
<quoted text>
Dick, I have been following this story from the beginning. The point is, why did young man end up dead and just as you have stated, it is an ongoing investigation, no one knows at this time.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198438 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"[T]o engage in a pattern or practice of conduct by law enforcement officers deprives persons of rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States."
Does Dufus Dale fantasize that 42 U.S.C.§ 14141 requires the FBI to establish that a crime has been committed before it can investigate if a crime has been committed?
<quoted text>
Dick, where is the pattern or practice of misconduct in this shooting?

Bristol, CT

#198439 Aug 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, I have been following this story from the beginning. The point is, why did young man end up dead and just as you have stated, it is an ongoing investigation, no one knows at this time.
So dufus Dale finally understands that Brown was not a suspect at the time of his death, and that there is an ongoing investigation. I'm supposed to be impressed?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198440 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
IP is just pushing paper? What a moron. Invention analysis is paper pushing? IP analysis is paper pushing? Of course, Romper never invented anything in his life, except for fantasies that his nursemaid really gets off on wiping his drool.
<quoted text>
Mr. Paper Pusher seems upset. Whaaaaa.........? LMAO! twot

Bristol, CT

#198441 Aug 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, where is the pattern or practice of misconduct in this shooting?
The subject of investigation is to determine if there is a pattern or practice of misconduct.

I'm not aware of any requirement under the law wherein a pattern or practice of misconduct must be established before the FBI can investigate **if** a pattern or practice of misconduct exists.

Capisce?

Similarly, when a dead body is found, there may be an investigation to determine if a crime may have been committed.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198442 Aug 17, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A new word coined by the vocabulary king, LRS-Dale, "multiazzholean."
Will you be asking Jesus, in your daily talk tonight if he approves of "multiazzholean." along with "dumbazzbastard", "dumbazzbitch", "kerplunking", etc? What will HE say? Might he smite you?
Jacqwad, quit looking stupid. A monumental task for sure.
wojar

Newington, CT

#198443 Aug 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Paper Pusher seems upset. Whaaaaa.........? LMAO! twot
I am so upset according to Romper's rich fantasy life. It's what trolls live for.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198444 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So dufus Dale finally understands that Brown was not a suspect at the time of his death, and that there is an ongoing investigation. I'm supposed to be impressed?
<quoted text>
Dick, I knew the officer didn't know he was a suspect, but that doesn't explain why Brown was shot, does it!
Guess we can close this discussion until the investigation is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Sir Ghost-Rider 395,819
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 min Rider on the Storm 83
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min It aint necessari... 209,861
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,433,183
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 243,916
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 10,426
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 7 min barefoot2626 1,963
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 1 hr Democrat Hero 86
More from around the web