BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222623 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Gunga Din

West Mifflin, PA

#198290 Aug 16, 2014
if black is beautiful I just shit a masterpiece.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198291 Aug 16, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same Perry whose wife, it is rumoured, informed him that God told her he ought to run for the presidency, to which Perry replied he knew that as God had already told him. Worthy future ex-successor to GWB who was also informed by God that he should be president, not to mention He told him to invade Iraq. How about prosecuting on the grounds of hallucination?
Hateful little fella, aren't ya? Wonderful shade of green, also! What a DIP!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198292 Aug 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Travis County, Texas is the capitol of Texas, Austin, and is the most Liberal county in Texas. These are the same Libtards that indited Tom DeLay who charges were later dismissed.
Now they have indited Gov. Rick Perry over trumped up charges and I am sure these charges will also be thrown out. Yes, Libtards have criminalized politics!!!!
Meet the Prosecutor Who Indicted Perry
District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg is trying to get revenge against Texas Governor Rick Perry for refusing to give her office 7.5 million for the Public Integrity Office. If Lehmbeg’s name sounds familiar, it could be because she is the prosecutor that brought the false charges against Tom DeLay. She has always been very political and successfully got DeLay out of congress using false charges.
http://buzzpo.com/meet-prosecutor-indicted-pe ...
<quoted text>
What in the Hell does that have to do with malicious prosecutions? Tom DeLay was maliciously prosecuted and now Perry is two. All Perry did was Veto a Bill. It that were applied of Obama, he would have been in prison by 2010!
Can you explain why a Veto should be a crime of any sort?
Oh, and it was Mohamed who told Obama to run for President. So what????
Again, you are clueless and continue putting that big lumberjack boot in your even bigger mouth. Obama never claimed Mohamad told him to be president. And he did become president nonetheless. Both Perry and his wife were told to run for president by God himself. He didn't even make the primaries ha ha. As to GWB, we can all see how God somehow got off track telling GWB he should be president.

As to prosecution of presidential inner circles and aides, would you like me to run a comparison of the indicted and jailed under Nixon, Reagan, then Clinton and Obama? Are you sure you'd want that?

Ottawa

#198293 Aug 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know what an analogy is, do you? YOU need to look up "analogy"!
Okay, just this once. An analogy is having Hitler talk to Schindler. You see, he never did talk to him, but I told of it to make a point. Like parables - they are all pretty much a form of analogies. It's why you and the clueless illiterate apostles do and did not "get it". DOH.

Ottawa

#198294 Aug 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Travis County, Texas is the capitol of Texas, Austin, and is the most Liberal county in Texas. These are the same Libtards that indited Tom DeLay who charges were later dismissed.
Now they have indited Gov. Rick Perry over trumped up charges and I am sure these charges will also be thrown out. Yes, Libtards have criminalized politics!!!!
Meet the Prosecutor Who Indicted Perry
District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg is trying to get revenge against Texas Governor Rick Perry for refusing to give her office 7.5 million for the Public Integrity Office. If Lehmbeg’s name sounds familiar, it could be because she is the prosecutor that brought the false charges against Tom DeLay. She has always been very political and successfully got DeLay out of congress using false charges.
http://buzzpo.com/meet-prosecutor-indicted-pe ...
<quoted text>
What in the Hell does that have to do with malicious prosecutions? Tom DeLay was maliciously prosecuted and now Perry is two. All Perry did was Veto a Bill. It that were applied of Obama, he would have been in prison by 2010!
Can you explain why a Veto should be a crime of any sort?
Oh, and it was Mohamed who told Obama to run for President. So what????
Is that not the same Tom DeLay who claimed that God wrote the Constitution? If so, DeLay forgot to tell us why these wise founding fathers forgot to include, in the Constitution, the Blacks (slaves when it was written) and native Americans were excluded from , well, never mind, here's the preamble to the Constitution : "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[note 1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Well, Rogue, tell me how a bunch of lawmakers, inspired by God himself who according to DeLay, wrote the Constitution, could forget Blacks and native Americans ? You mean "we the people" has no blacks or native Americans in it? Those two important groups, for well nigh 100 years, had no right to domestic tranquility, common defence, general welfare and the blessings of liberty and posterity? DeLay should have been found guilty of blasphemy for claiming God wrote the Constitution, don't you agree?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198295 Aug 16, 2014
"With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in."

The Second Inaugural
Abraham Lincoln
_____

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198296 Aug 16, 2014
I got this from ColorOfChange and they think the cop was racist because he stopped two men who were walking in the middle of a street and blocking traffic. Are only black police officers allowed to stop black men?
And just how were they racially profiling Mr. Brown? Most people in that part of town are ...... BLACK!

Dear Rogue,

I am here standing shoulder-to-shoulder in Ferguson, MO with those demanding justice for 18-year-old Michael Brown who was racially profiled and tragically killed by a police officer last week. I came to amplify the voices of the more than 100,000 ColorOfChange members calling for immediate accountability and an end to the deep-seated police misconduct plaguing Ferguson and cities across the country.

Tomorrow, with the world watching, we will march. Show your support by joining and sharing this campaign to pressure federal officials to intervene and ensure real accountability. Justice comes only when we stand up against unlawful police abuse and racially-motivated violence. The time is now.

http://shpg.org/176/8892...

We must stay vigilant and continue to push for bold measures that will ensure justice for Michael — a justice which includes long-term systemic reforms to the way our communities are policed.

Location hidden

#198297 Aug 16, 2014
Why has Dorian Johnson not been arrested? He was an accomplice of Michael Brown in the robbery of that convenience store so why have they not arrested him? Because he is ...... black?!?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198298 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Again, you are clueless and continue putting that big lumberjack boot in your even bigger mouth. Obama never claimed Mohamad told him to be president. And he did become president nonetheless. Both Perry and his wife were told to run for president by God himself. He didn't even make the primaries ha ha. As to GWB, we can all see how God somehow got off track telling GWB he should be president.
As to prosecution of presidential inner circles and aides, would you like me to run a comparison of the indicted and jailed under Nixon, Reagan, then Clinton and Obama? Are you sure you'd want that?
Get a load of this BS. The illegal and dumb as an onion, Jacqwad thinks he knows where God got "off track"! Ahahahahahahahahahaha! What a fool! LMAO @ this flysac!

Location hidden

#198299 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Is that not the same Tom DeLay who claimed that God wrote the Constitution? If so, DeLay forgot to tell us why these wise founding fathers forgot to include, in the Constitution, the Blacks (slaves when it was written) and native Americans were excluded from , well, never mind, here's the preamble to the Constitution : "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[note 1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Well, Rogue, tell me how a bunch of lawmakers, inspired by God himself who according to DeLay, wrote the Constitution, could forget Blacks and native Americans ? You mean "we the people" has no blacks or native Americans in it? Those two important groups, for well nigh 100 years, had no right to domestic tranquility, common defence, general welfare and the blessings of liberty and posterity? DeLay should have been found guilty of blasphemy for claiming God wrote the Constitution, don't you agree?
Ask the 13 Southern States that ratified the Constitution. We would either become a country of 13 states or 26 so we decided to let something slide until a further date. Our Constitution also did not give women all there rights and that took another 65 after the end of our War between the States to get that fixed.
Yes, my country sometimes takes one step back but then we seem to then take two steps forward. I will bring it again to your attention that there are many more people trying to come to the U.S. and that for most of those that get to Canada, it is their second choice.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#198300 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrote : "new store will provide new jobs for new employees,something that Obama hasn't been willing to do for the past seven years."
When you wake every morning, are the first words out of your mouth a pack of lies? Do you deny that in December 2009, unemployment was at 10.5%(after 10 months in office, that was not Obama's work), and today it's at 6.1%. SOMEbody's been creating jobs. Yes, numbers may be "worked over", but then the method establishing unemployment rates has not varied in over 60 years. Do you know that there are 4.4. percentage points (Rogue and LRS-Dale would say 4.4%) between 10.5% and 6.1%?.
No matter how much you lie or how much Obama lies there are more people without jobs today than before Obama was elected and there are less jobs today than there were before Obama was elected. You can lie to your self all you want ,that doesn't change the truth. Obama was elected November 4,2008,he needs to take personal responsibility of his economy starting November 4,2008. Obama was part of the problem that started during the 2006 election,when Democrats took majority control of Congress, we can all blame Bush for not doing more to stop the Democrats from pushing their agenda but he worked very hard and received a lot of flack for what he did.

Ottawa

#198301 Aug 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a load of this BS. The illegal and dumb as an onion, Jacqwad thinks he knows where God got "off track"! Ahahahahahahahahahaha! What a fool! LMAO @ this flysac!
You must be the stupidest biped in the animal world. So you REALLY think God spoke to the Perry's and GWB? Like after Hitler-Joshual implored Him to stop the sun so he could continue massacring non-stop? THEY, the Perry's and GWB said God spoke to them, just as you say you dialogue with God every night. How WHOPPER is thaty? They are looney tooneys, like you. Geeeezzzzz.

Ottawa

#198302 Aug 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the 13 Southern States that ratified the Constitution. We would either become a country of 13 states or 26 so we decided to let something slide until a further date. Our Constitution also did not give women all there rights and that took another 65 after the end of our War between the States to get that fixed.
Yes, my country sometimes takes one step back but then we seem to then take two steps forward. I will bring it again to your attention that there are many more people trying to come to the U.S. and that for most of those that get to Canada, it is their second choice.
I was right. You do enjoy being a laughing stock. Which your post admirably does.

It was a step backwards excluding Blacks and Native Americans, with no provision to "fix" the problem later as Blacks and Indians were deemed to be non-persons.

You also foolishly said "Our Constitution also did not give women all there rights". As if they the founding fathers intended giving them the vote at any time. Are you nuts? Women were nothing, and yes, it got better? Like witch burning? Women, like Blacks and Indians, were non-persons and you know it. In the Catholic religion, they still are as they cannot become priests. Mind you, women had no rights anywhere in the world, so it's not just the U.S. We were just as bad.

¨Per capita-wise, the US welcomes fewer immigrants, aliens and illegals than a lot of countries, including Canada, even with the Mexican border being such a sieve. I showed you a chart the other day which you ignored (it shut your lying trap for a few weeks but now, you think I've, we'v e forgotten, you come up with the same crap/lie again). We take in more foreigners of every strip in Canada than you do - PER CAPITA. You take in more in numbers, yes, but geeeezzzz, is that not normal? Can you imagine? Canada has 1/10 the population of the U,S, How the hell could we take in as many newcomers of every stripe as you do? Oh, 55% of the city of Toronto's population was not born in Canada. Can any U.S. city match that?

You constitution, like ours and so many,was NOT a model of perfection. It was racist and misogynist, like it or not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198303 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You must be the stupidest biped in the animal world. So you REALLY think God spoke to the Perry's and GWB? Like after Hitler-Joshual implored Him to stop the sun so he could continue massacring non-stop? THEY, the Perry's and GWB said God spoke to them, just as you say you dialogue with God every night. How WHOPPER is thaty? They are looney tooneys, like you. Geeeezzzzz.
Nah, you've owned that title for years now, Onionhead. Did I say I thought God spoke to them? I don't think so. Did God speak to them? I don't know. I'm sorry, but what does, "how whopper is thaty" mean? New language? LMAO! I take it you don't think people talk with God? But, you really don't know, do you? Nooope! Jacqwad, no one even comes close to your level of mental illness, not even your pal, Jeffery Dahmer. LMAO! You're dumb boy, a real Gomer Kerry Pyle!. Embrace it, it is YOU! LMAO!!! You know, most rats are smart enough to jump ship when it's sinking, but not Jacqwad! He'll ride that baby to the bottom of the sea.(DUMB) blurp, blurp, blurp!!!!!!!!!! What a DAR! LMAO!!!!!

Ottawa

#198304 Aug 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you've owned that title for years now, Onionhead. Did I say I thought God spoke to them? I don't think so. Did God speak to them? I don't know. I'm sorry, but what does, "how whopper is thaty" mean? New language? LMAO! I take it you don't think people talk with God? But, you really don't know, do you? Nooope! Jacqwad, no one even comes close to your level of mental illness, not even your pal, Jeffery Dahmer. LMAO! You're dumb boy, a real Gomer Kerry Pyle!. Embrace it, it is YOU! LMAO!!! You know, most rats are smart enough to jump ship when it's sinking, but not Jacqwad! He'll ride that baby to the bottom of the sea.(DUMB) blurp, blurp, blurp!!!!!!!!!! What a DAR! LMAO!!!!!
No reply. What a surprise.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198305 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I was right. You do enjoy being a laughing stock. Which your post admirably does.
It was a step backwards excluding Blacks and Native Americans, with no provision to "fix" the problem later as Blacks and Indians were deemed to be non-persons.
You also foolishly said "Our Constitution also did not give women all there rights". As if they the founding fathers intended giving them the vote at any time. Are you nuts? Women were nothing, and yes, it got better? Like witch burning? Women, like Blacks and Indians, were non-persons and you know it. In the Catholic religion, they still are as they cannot become priests. Mind you, women had no rights anywhere in the world, so it's not just the U.S. We were just as bad.
¨Per capita-wise, the US welcomes fewer immigrants, aliens and illegals than a lot of countries, including Canada, even with the Mexican border being such a sieve. I showed you a chart the other day which you ignored (it shut your lying trap for a few weeks but now, you think I've, we'v e forgotten, you come up with the same crap/lie again). We take in more foreigners of every strip in Canada than you do - PER CAPITA. You take in more in numbers, yes, but geeeezzzz, is that not normal? Can you imagine? Canada has 1/10 the population of the U,S, How the hell could we take in as many newcomers of every stripe as you do? Oh, 55% of the city of Toronto's population was not born in Canada. Can any U.S. city match that?
You constitution, like ours and so many,was NOT a model of perfection. It was racist and misogynist, like it or not.
More of your bytchin', moanin' and whinin'! It's got to be chronic PMS. No doubt about it. Take a Midol and call your gynecologist tomorrow! You poor sap. Our Constitution enabled us to become the superpower of the world. And yours? Oh yea, you boys prefer to ride our coattails! LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#198306 Aug 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dixit LRS-Dale : "Did God speak to them? I don't know" Well, he said God did. Read, ignoramus :

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07...

Well, it's not just Perry and GWB who were summoned by no other than God (according to them, LRS-Dale, according to them) both Bachmann and Cain who got the call from the Almighty. As I said often, that crop of 8 presidential hopefuls, does that represent the stuff of what the Republican party of today is made of? Poor Lincoln, imagine how he'd shun that bunch of misfits today.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198307 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Dixit LRS-Dale : "Did God speak to them? I don't know" Well, he said God did. Read, ignoramus :
Well, it's not just Perry and GWB who were summoned by no other than God (according to them, LRS-Dale, according to them) both Bachmann and Cain who got the call from the Almighty. As I said often, that crop of 8 presidential hopefuls, does that represent the stuff of what the Republican party of today is made of? Poor Lincoln, imagine how he'd shun that bunch of misfits today.
So, what is your point, doofus? You have no point, only an opinion. And, we are all aware of how asinine your opinions are. Lincoln, would line the DIMs up and have them executed as traitors. You really don't know jack. Poor sap.

Again, your first sentence makes no sense! Teacher my azz. DAR!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198308 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Dumbass! If you want to address me place it in a post to "Dale"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198309 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
No reply. What a surprise.
A reply to what? The ramblings of a madman? LMAO! You're even sorrier than Lil "o"! You're bottom of the barrel stuff - scum, sludge, grit, grime, goo, etc. flysac

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 239,644
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,419,494
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Agents of Corruption 393,321
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min John-K 311,627
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min woodtick57 7,898
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 7 min woodtick57 21,183
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 8 min True Judgement 776
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 22 min Lawrence Wolf 59
More from around the web