BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196442 Jul 22, 2014

Location hidden

#196443 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Psssst Hey Romper. More rejection. More failure. Just business as usual for Romper.
GOODLATTE: "We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment. The Constitution is very clear as to what constitutes grounds for impeachment of the president of the United States. He has not committed the kind of criminal acts that call for that."
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/13/top-ho...
If ""We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment.", but he sees no criminal act, then why are "we" doing that?
Oh, Rep. Goodlatte is sitting on the Agriculture Committee so why is "we" investigating Obama for possible impeachment?
December 2013
On December 3, 2013,'the House Judiciary committee held a hearing on Obama, formally titled "The President's Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws," that has been viewed as an attempt to begin justifying impeachment proceedings.
Now Speaker Bonehead is investigating a civil lawsuit and that is what is upsetting the Democrats as a FEDERAL judge and issue subpoenas and sworn depositions.

Hummm, didn't two federal judges order the IRS to make sworn depositions? Does that bother you?!?
Oh forse it does as you would not be talking about impeachment while the House is not!!!!

Location hidden

#196444 Jul 22, 2014
NegLuvr wrote:
u all sucketh, big timeth.
Thank you as I just love troll remarks as it shows we are doing our job keeping your worried about impeaching the half-white guy in the White House.

Location hidden

#196445 Jul 22, 2014
jacques Mont Tremblant wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really doubting the Russians had anything to do with this? Are you so anti-American, so against your own president that you are secretly wishing the U.S. downed that plane to get your god Putin off the hook and trash your president?
And shame on you, accusing those sailors of cowardice and then resigning. Atticus is right, since when do sailors in a war zone resign? Since when do enlisted men or women, at any time, resign? Best you stay away from military matters and hop on the next flight to Moscow and join your comrades. Don.t forget your white flag.
Again, I have NO president. MY COUNTRY has a president. I was equally critical of Bush-43, Bush-41 and a little of Reagan. Tell us, why are YOU never critical of anything Obama does? Whaz it kike to be an Obamabot?
Oh, and show me where I accused them of anything much less resigning?
Tell us, do YOU own a Canadian flag? I have a dozen or so!!! Everything from a 4" X 6" decal on each one of my cars (three each), two for my boat and two for my plane. Then a 4' X6' gold fringed parade flag, a 4' X 6' yard flag for special holidays and the 6' X 8' flag that draped my father's coffin!
Oh, the one on the back window of my Honda Ridgeline is a 6" X 8" as we are not allowed to display yard flags except on certain holidays but there is nothing about a flag on a car.
Oh, I also have a few small flag pins for my suit, fishing hat, etc.!
Sorry, no white flag nor commie flag though.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196446 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>If ""We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment.", but he sees no criminal act, then why are "we" doing that?
Oh, Rep. Goodlatte is sitting on the Agriculture Committee ...!!!!
http://goodlatte.house.gov/pages/committee-as...

Bob currently serves as a member of the following House Committees:

House Committee on the Judiciary – Chairman

Gee Rouge- maybe you should tell Rep Goodlatte that he's not the Chair of the Judiciary Comm

Location hidden

#196447 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And who does DoD report to? We The People or to Pres. Obama? Tell us, can you tell if a plane is armed when it is coming at you at 500 mph?
But then again the Russians do not seem to be able to tell a AN-26 turbo prop from a Boeing 777 jet airliner.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons lapped up the fake story that the press release included 27 letters of resignation from crying sailors.
Incidentally, you can tell if a 500 mph SU 24 is armed with missiles. Duh!
<quoted text>
Hummm, did I say I could tell if a COMBAT plane doing 500 mph is armed? Well no but I assume they are. How many of you assumed that all F-15s and F-16s in the US are armed prior to 9/11/2001? You do they lunched to UNarmed F-16 to intercept UAL Flt 93 and where ordered to bring it down and the twp pilots had decided to RAM their aircraft into it as they had no weapons of their aircraft.
From Wiki: Two F-16 fighter jets from the 121st Fighter Squadron of the D.C. Air National Guard were scrambled and ordered to intercept Flight 93; the pilots intended to ram it since they did not have time to arm the jets. They never reached Flight 93 and did not learn of its crash until hours afterwards.
But what is sad is that in two seconds this post will self destruct in the back of you brain as it conflicts with what you think you know as the truth.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196448 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If ""We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment.", but he sees no criminal act, then why are "we" doing that?
Oh, Rep. Goodlatte is sitting on the Agriculture Committee so why is "we" investigating Obama for possible impeachment?
<quoted text>
Now Speaker Bonehead is investigating a civil lawsuit and that is what is upsetting the Democrats as a FEDERAL judge and issue subpoenas and sworn depositions.
Hummm, didn't two federal judges order the IRS to make sworn depositions? Does that bother you?!?
Oh forse it does as you would not be talking about impeachment while the House is not!!!!
If Rougetard could read, when asked if they are drawing up article of impeachment, and the answer is "NO", it means they are not "doing that."

Incidentally, Goodlatte is chair of the JUDICIARY COMMITTEE.

Duh!
jacques Mont Tremblant

Saint-hyacinthe, Canada

#196449 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I have NO president. MY COUNTRY has a president. I was equally critical of Bush-43, Bush-41 and a little of Reagan. Tell us, why are YOU never critical of anything Obama does? Whaz it kike to be an Obamabot?
Oh, and show me where I accused them of anything much less resigning?
Tell us, do YOU own a Canadian flag? I have a dozen or so!!! Everything from a 4" X 6" decal on each one of my cars (three each), two for my boat and two for my plane. Then a 4' X6' gold fringed parade flag, a 4' X 6' yard flag for special holidays and the 6' X 8' flag that draped my father's coffin!
Oh, the one on the back window of my Honda Ridgeline is a 6" X 8" as we are not allowed to display yard flags except on certain holidays but there is nothing about a flag on a car.
Oh, I also have a few small flag pins for my suit, fishing hat, etc.!
Sorry, no white flag nor commie flag though.
How true and thanks for confirming that indeed "the flag IS the refuge of the scoundrel" Can't in a million years find a better example than you.

Location hidden

#196450 Jul 22, 2014
Roge Scholar 05 wrote:

December 2013
On December 3, 2013,'the House Judiciary committee held a hearing on Obama, formally titled "The President's Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws," that has been viewed as an attempt to begin justifying impeachment proceedings.[QUOTE]
[QUOTE who="Learn to Read"]<quoted text>
http://goodlatte.house.gov/pages/committee-as...
Bob currently serves as a member of the following House Committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary – Chairman
Gee Rouge- maybe you should tell Rep Goodlatte that he's not the Chair of the Judiciary Comm
But in DECEMBER 2013 he was NOT! That is why Speaker Bonehead reassigned him to the Judiciary Committee, to stop any talk of impeachment. As as Chair of that committee, he can stop it but that does not mean the subject does not come up.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196451 Jul 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If Rougetard could read, when asked if they are drawing up article of impeachment, and the answer is "NO", it means they are not "doing that."

Duh!
Reading AND comprehending? You're asking an awful lot from Rouge

Location hidden

#196452 Jul 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rougetard could read, when asked if they are drawing up article of impeachment, and the answer is "NO", it means they are not "doing that."
Duh!
But in December 2013 they were and he was not on that committee back then. It was Lamar S. Smith who was the Chairman and wanted to impeach Obama but in January Speaker Bonehead had him moved out!!! Oh, and Lamas S. Smith is also a member of the TEA Party Caucus which is another reason why Bonehead has been trying to neutralize him.

Bristol, CT

#196453 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, did I say I could tell if a COMBAT plane doing 500 mph is armed? Well no but I assume they are. How many of you assumed that all F-15s and F-16s in the US are armed prior to 9/11/2001?
This is 2014, Rougie, not 2001.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#196455 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading AND comprehending? You're asking an awful lot from Rouge
Yep, he maybe the Chair of the Judiciary right now but he was not last year and he probably will not be next year. And Bonehead will probably not be the Speaker either.
2014 not only looks like a bad year for Democrats but a bad year for Country Club RINOs. Just look at Lame Duck Eric Cantor! He never knew what hit him!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196456 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Roge Scholar 05 wrote:

[QUOTE] December 2013
On December 3, 2013,'the House Judiciary committee held a hearing on Obama, formally titled "The President's Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws," that has been viewed as an attempt to begin justifying impeachment proceedings.[QUOTE]

But in DECEMBER 2013 he was NOT! That is why Speaker Bonehead reassigned him to the Judiciary Committee, to stop any talk of impeachment. As as Chair of that committee, he can stop it but that does not mean the subject does not come up.
So you celebrate a complete failure? Romper appreciates your support

Location hidden

#196457 Jul 22, 2014
But Bob is leading the lawsuit against Obama which has a much better chance of beating up Obummer Boy.

Bob Goodlatte: GOP Lawsuit Against President 'Not a Stunt'

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/goodlatte-law...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/goodlatte-law...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196458 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But Bob is leading the lawsuit against Obama which has a much better chance of beating up Obummer Boy.

Bob Goodlatte: GOP Lawsuit Against President 'Not a Stunt'

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/goodlatte-law...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/goodlatte-law...
Better chance than impeachment? Well since impeachment has Zero chance you technically be right for a change. Again - let me know when (if) they actually stop yammering and file their suit. I may care.(At least it will be good for a few laughs)

Location hidden

#196459 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, I wonder if any of the low-information Libtards have noticed this in the Lame Stream Media? NBC finally posted on this issue. Only three hours after Fox News did!!!

Appeals Courts Disagree Over Obamacare
By Maggie Fox

Obamacare got taken for a roller-coaster ride on Tuesday when two different appeals courts took completely different takes on the latest challenges to the law.

In a potentially lethal blow, a federal appeals court in Washington, D.C. ruled that the federal government may not subsidize health insurance plans for people in 34 states that decided not to set up their own marketplaces under the law.
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/app...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196460 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>But in December 2013 they were and he was not on that committee back then. It was Lamar S. Smith who was the Chairman and wanted to impeach Obama but in January Speaker Bonehead had him moved out!!! Oh, and Lamas S. Smith is also a member of the TEA Party Caucus which is another reason why Bonehead has been trying to neutralize him.
He wasn't on the committee in 2013? OReaLY? Care to issue a retraction?

Bristol, CT

#196461 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Roge Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, and he's going to sue in order to prevent impeachment?

Rougetard is too much.

Bristol, CT

#196462 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't on the committee in 2013? OReaLY? Care to issue a retraction?
Silly LTR, according to Play Law, any member of an Agriculture committee is banned from the Judiciary Committee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossing the border to attend US schools 8 min Memo From Turner 19
2.1M vehicles recalled for faulty air bags 9 min Pig Race to DUHHHHHH 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,174,848
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 10 min squeezers 1,692
White House: Science indicates parents should v... 11 min Pigs in Space 23
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min NoahLovesU 143,226
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 13 min Cat74 837
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min Agents of Corruption 305,929
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 48 min Captain Yesterday 109
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 56 min Captain Yesterday 242