BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222381 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

United States

#195280 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know jack shyt, Glotard. How long were they here before being picked up? What did they do during that time period? You don't know, do you? No. First you two brainless ones tried to tell us they weren't "unaccompanied", that was proven wrong and now you're talking out of both sets of lips! You're total BS, shortboy.
How do you propose to quarantine them before they are picked up? Talk about a policy idea from the short bus ....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195281 Jul 7, 2014
Remember the newt, Jacqtari. Remember the newt!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195282 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
I hadn't, but thanks for confirming the effects of anyone having access to guns. Why does this hardly ever happen in"have" countries? Tell us. Oh yeah, I recall what you said. It's societal. Good one.

An amusing little scenario for you :

"Er, sorry, old boy, but I'm going to waste you"

"Why, what have I done?"

"It's societal"

"Oh, that makes me feel better. Fire away and thank you".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195283 Jul 7, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
wnd.com , foxnews.com , globe.com , nationalenquirer.com , pravda.com .
"Ye shall know them by the company they keep. " Proverbs I believe. Do you know them? Well, they sure apply to you and the trash you keep foisting on poor Topix captive audience.
Now, Jacqtari claims he is being held captive! What a joke! LMAO! You're free to leave, you know? Encouraged in fact! Door's open.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195284 Jul 7, 2014
Jacqtari and Glotard think it's ok for other countries to abuse our borders and laws! Is anyone surprised?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195285 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I hadn't, but thanks for confirming the effects of anyone having access to guns. Why does this hardly ever happen in"have" countries? Tell us. Oh yeah, I recall what you said. It's societal. Good one.
An amusing little scenario for you :
"Er, sorry, old boy, but I'm going to waste you"
"Why, what have I done?"
"It's societal"
"Oh, that makes me feel better. Fire away and thank you".
Beautiful example of stupidity. Brilliant, in fact! And, to this day, not one firearm has ever been tried. Hmmm.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195286 Jul 7, 2014
Chicago is the next Detroit. How many of those shootings were you involved in? You should turn yourself in.

Ottawa

#195287 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
"Ye shall know them by the company they keep. " Proverbs I believe. Do you know them? Well, they sure apply to you and the trash you keep foisting on poor Topix captive audience.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Jacqtari claims he is being held captive! What a joke! LMAO! You're free to leave, you know? Encouraged in fact! Door's open.
Poor illiterate baskethead doesn't know the idiom "captive audience", as he has just so aptly demonstrated. But then, what's new?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195288 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Show me where I wrote I am angry with God. Show me, poor you. I even expressed my outrage at old senile mean men putting words in God's mouth. Had you read my last post,(you could not, it had more than 2 sentences), you would've seen that I wrote the Testaments and the bible are the exact opposite of what God is and Jesus preached. Don't ever confuse God or Jesus with his "messengers" . They failed Him. Is that clear enough for you? Is this post too long? Eyes bleary,clouding over? Too complex?
You didn't get that toy fire truck for CHRISTMAS, did ya? Been pouting ever since! LMAO! I didn't say you said, you were angry with God. That was an observation. Same with your sexuality, ashamed? Your race, ashamed? You're such a small, pathetic, shameful little man, Jacqtari. No morals, no values, no ethics, no soul, no courage, yep, you're a real winner!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195289 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Poor illiterate baskethead doesn't know the idiom "captive audience", as he has just so aptly demonstrated. But then, what's new?
Just using your logic, Jacqtari. You should hire someone to educate you.

English definition of “captive audience”

captive audience
noun [C]

› a group of people who listen to or watch someone or something because they cannot leave
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195290 Jul 7, 2014
Yep, two children have been diagnosed with H1N1. That's the Swine Flu, Jacqtari! Centers on lockdown! See why neither you nor Glotard has ever been given any position of importance? I'll clue you in, STUPIDITY!

Ottawa

#195291 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
Chicago is the next Detroit. How many of those shootings were you involved in? You should turn yourself in.
Chicago and Detroit. Are those two American cities?

How many shootings was I involved in? None, and none likely. I don't own gun(s). "Now that I am become a man, I have done away with childish things" (guns)." You don't know that one, do you, Bible expert? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

How many shootings have you been involved in . Your wildest dreams don't count.

Ottawa

#195292 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful example of stupidity. Brilliant, in fact! And, to this day, not one firearm has ever been tried. Hmmm.
Yeah, and this guy punched his wife to death. His fists were never tried.

Ottawa

#195293 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just using your logic, Jacqtari. You should hire someone to educate you.
English definition of “captive audience”
captive audience
noun [C]
› a group of people who listen to or watch someone or something because they cannot leave
Exactly. Not unlike Rogue, you post stuff that totally makes me right and you wrong. Why? I'll tell you why. Simply because you've read a definition from god knows where that you don't understand.(you don't have a real dictionary, now do you, lunkhead?) Captive audience does not make one a real physical captive.

IDIOM, Curly, IDIOM. Awwww, never mind.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195294 Jul 7, 2014
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195295 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah, and this guy punched his wife to death. His fists were never tried.
Another shining example of your stupidity! I believe "hands" would be considered part of the human body. However, a gun is not. Marmaduke hasn't a clue, as usual.

Ottawa

#195296 Jul 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
Yep, two children have been diagnosed with H1N1. That's the Swine Flu, Jacqtari! Centers on lockdown! See why neither you nor Glotard has ever been given any position of importance? I'll clue you in, STUPIDITY!
When was he diagnosed with swine flu and is he quarantined yes or no? Two children, eh? Out of how many children and mothers? Oh, that's right, no mothers yuo said. They interviewed "mother actresses" on TV. Good job.

You still haven not answered my question on "deadly force" . Will you confirm that you wrote that adult illegals should be shot dead? While we are at it, please tell us how you will know the "targets" are over 18 years of age.
Chevrolet

Kenosha, WI

#195297 Jul 7, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one has produced an original birth certificate. If President Barack Hussein Obama has one,he should let the rest of the world see it.
He did mention having it on page 26 of "Dreams from My Father". Must have accidently shredded it in his Chicago office with the 60606 zipcode.
Obama doesn’t know his own birthdate.
Hawaii Dept of Education can’t find Obama’s school records.
Woman who knew Obama in high school says he’s a transvestite.
Washington Insider: Obama member of Chicago gay man’s club.
Mom of murdered Obama gay lover speaks up.
Another of Obama’s gay young men died mysteriously.
Stunning video shows how Obama’s family pics are Photoshopped fakes.
Why does Obama’s mom have a black man’s hand in this photo.
Was Obama ever a student at Columbia University?
Fox News staffer says network refuses to cover Obama identity fraud.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195298 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Exactly. Not unlike Rogue, you post stuff that totally makes me right and you wrong. Why? I'll tell you why. Simply because you've read a definition from god knows where that you don't understand.(you don't have a real dictionary, now do you, lunkhead?) Captive audience does not make one a real physical captive.
IDIOM, Curly, IDIOM. Awwww, never mind.
No shyt,, Sherlock? LMAO! Blast us with some more of your shining stupidity. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195299 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
When was he diagnosed with swine flu and is he quarantined yes or no? Two children, eh? Out of how many children and mothers? Oh, that's right, no mothers yuo said. They interviewed "mother actresses" on TV. Good job.
You still haven not answered my question on "deadly force" . Will you confirm that you wrote that adult illegals should be shot dead? While we are at it, please tell us how you will know the "targets" are over 18 years of age.
Does your ignorant azz dispute that many of these children are showing up unaccompanied? Sand, head, bury. I'm waiting on your ignorant azz to show me the post where I said, shoot the children, blowhard! You can't and you know it, so you start your typical BS. Pathetic in the truest sense of the word. Grown a forehead, yet? LMAO! Sore loser of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 1 min Into The Night 641
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Maria 7,568
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min It aint necessari... 204,804
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 6 min Ronald 305
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 6 min YouDidntBuildThat 368
News NBCC Director Adam Hinds Making Run for... (Feb '16) 6 min cops are degener... 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Henry 1,418,002
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min American Lady 239,298
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 39 min Coffee Party 393,244
More from around the web