BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214692 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#191367 May 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the two Republican Senators who are retiring, both are Establishment, Country Club RINOs. Not only will the Senate most probably be run by the Republican Party, it will be far more CONSERVATIVE too!!!
I know you Libtards think that the TEA Party is not a factor, but the Republicans who are in power have had to lean way to the right and the ones who are running for open seats are also very Conservatives.
It seems the most safe Democrats, are the Blue Dog moderates. Yep, both Houses will most probably dominated by Conservative Republicans and the Libtards are acting like a bunch of lemmings.
No one thinks the TEA party isn't a factor.

They managed to bust up the GOP quite nicely. They probably have the most influence of any Republican faction.(Save the corporations who sponsor them)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191368 May 24, 2014
Week even the REMFs at the Flag Pole don't seem to "get it". Military people are not life whiny azzed Liberals. Whether your hell-hole was on the Shores of Tripoli or n island call Iwo Jima or Chosin Reservoir or a place called Fallujah every thing else is soo much better.
Service man and woman are use to standing in line but the ghetto people don't. They get upset if their food stamps area day late or they can not get more than three Obama Phones.
There are very few Liberals in the military. the more Liberal you are, the more you moan and grown about anything. So when you here some stat like this one, just remember it was written by a REMF-ing Libtard.

VA Outranks Private Sector in Health Care Patient Satisfaction

By Donna Miles
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Jan. 20, 2006 – Veterans continued to rate the care they receive through the Department of Veterans Affairs health care system higher than other Americans rate private-sector health care for the sixth consecutive year, a new annual report on customer satisfaction reveals.

For VA Secretary R. James Nicholson, the news is affirmation of what he called "the greatest story never told," that the VA offers top-quality care for its patients.

VA medical services received high marks during the annual American Customer Satisfaction Index, which has ranked customer satisfaction with various federal programs and private-sector industries and major companies since 1994.

Veterans who recently used VA services and were interviewed for the 2005 ACSI survey gave the VA's inpatient care a rating of 83 on a 100-point scale -- compared to a 73 rating for the private-sector health care industry. Veterans gave the VA a rating of 80 for outpatient care, five percentage points higher than the 75 rating for private-sector outpatient care and 9 percent higher than the average satisfaction rating for all federal services.

"Although VA has received many wonderful endorsements recently, the support of our veterans -- the people who know us best -- is the highest praise," Nicholson said.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191369 May 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You are aware nowhere in evolution does it claim we came from monkeys? Primates... yes. Not monkeys.
I didn't write the joke. There was no author listed.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#191370 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny regardless.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#191371 May 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Week even the REMFs at the Flag Pole don't seem to "get it". Military people are not life whiny azzed Liberals. Whether your hell-hole was on the Shores of Tripoli or n island call Iwo Jima or Chosin Reservoir or a place called Fallujah every thing else is soo much better.
Service man and woman are use to standing in line but the ghetto people don't. They get upset if their food stamps area day late or they can not get more than three Obama Phones.
There are very few Liberals in the military. the more Liberal you are, the more you moan and grown about anything. So when you here some stat like this one, just remember it was written by a REMF-ing Libtard.
VA Outranks Private Sector in Health Care Patient Satisfaction
By Donna Miles
American Forces Press Service
WASHINGTON, Jan. 20, 2006 – Veterans continued to rate the care they receive through the Department of Veterans Affairs health care system higher than other Americans rate private-sector health care for the sixth consecutive year, a new annual report on customer satisfaction reveals.
For VA Secretary R. James Nicholson, the news is affirmation of what he called "the greatest story never told," that the VA offers top-quality care for its patients.
VA medical services received high marks during the annual American Customer Satisfaction Index, which has ranked customer satisfaction with various federal programs and private-sector industries and major companies since 1994.
Veterans who recently used VA services and were interviewed for the 2005 ACSI survey gave the VA's inpatient care a rating of 83 on a 100-point scale -- compared to a 73 rating for the private-sector health care industry. Veterans gave the VA a rating of 80 for outpatient care, five percentage points higher than the 75 rating for private-sector outpatient care and 9 percent higher than the average satisfaction rating for all federal services.
"Although VA has received many wonderful endorsements recently, the support of our veterans -- the people who know us best -- is the highest praise," Nicholson said.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx...
I'll bet they are happy with it.... it is free.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191372 May 24, 2014
wojar

Blackwood, NJ

#191373 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
Glotard, as a scientist (lmao), you're not worth your weight in salt. Your assumptions are amusing but little more. Much like you. Just a miserable little peon acting like the azz he truly is.
Romper thinks he didn't put his foot in his mouth because he didn't say 'foot'.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#191374 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to. It's written all over every post you make. You're a racist just as you profile people, too. Not to mention judging others (this reply should be good). Live it up, Barney Rubble.
Just as I thought. Parasite levels accusations, cannot come up with proof, issues lame schoolboy reply. I don't judge people, I just tell it how it is. Prove just once, only once, from anything I've written that I am a racist. Last chance, kerplunker.

Ottawa

#191375 May 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdered???
OJ was just following her around her neighborhood till she decided to confront him.
By today's standards that is called standing your ground.
Good one, and in Florida, he wouldn't even have been booked.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191376 May 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Romper thinks he didn't put his foot in his mouth because he didn't say 'foot'.
So, glotard, prove me wrong by showing me the word "alien". I was not talking about aliens, sorry to bust your cherry. As I said, your assumptions are little more than amusing and always incorrect.

Ottawa

#191377 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. Had you known it was primates and not monkeys, you would've changed it.

Filet mignon. Ha ha, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191378 May 24, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought. Parasite levels accusations, cannot come up with proof, issues lame schoolboy reply. I don't judge people, I just tell it how it is. Prove just once, only once, from anything I've written that I am a racist. Last chance, kerplunker.
Proving what is obvious is a waste of time. You don't judge? LMAO! Really? Not at all? Epic denial!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191379 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You're a fool. Had you known it was primates and not monkeys, you would've changed it.
Filet mignon. Ha ha, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
What a dipshyt! A real-life bullshyter from the word go. Uh, dodo bird, a monkey is a primate! DOH!!! A dodo bird is not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191380 May 24, 2014
Oh, the filet was excellent. As was the fresh and crisp salad along with a perfectly cooked potato. Won a hundred bucks and had a great time. What did you do? LMAO! Nevermind.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#191381 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
I understand all that LRS.

The point is that trading a few bottles of rum for a person isn't an act diminished by the fact that they were available.

Ottawa

#191382 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving what is obvious is a waste of time. You don't judge? LMAO! Really? Not at all? Epic denial!!!
Samples, please. Just ONE will do . Am I judging when I say you're a trailer parasite and and an oil tycoon buffoon? Nope, just the facts, Ma'am, just the facts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191383 May 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand all that LRS.
The point is that trading a few bottles of rum for a person isn't an act diminished by the fact that they were available.
I didn't say it was.

Ottawa

#191384 May 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
Slavery is mentioned as far back as the Old Testament. It is rumoured though not proven that Abraham, the father of us all, was the first slave owner. Anyhoo, it went on right through the advent of Jesus Christ who, let it be known, approved tacitly of slavery. He never once condemned it.

Africans did not export slaves to Europe, North and South America. And their slavery was more local,more tribal, approved by no government as it was in the U.S. and many other countries.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191385 May 24, 2014
Why is little "o" so interested in the SW? National monument my azz!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/21/ne...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#191386 May 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Samples, please. Just ONE will do . Am I judging when I say you're a trailer parasite and and an oil tycoon buffoon? Nope, just the facts, Ma'am, just the facts.
Ah, I see you're shooting for your apex of ignorance today. The "truth" (unknown word to joko) of the matter is you don't know one fact about me. Taking that into consideration, yes you're judging. But, we all knew you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... 2 min Richardfs 138
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 7 min True Judgment 1,549
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 9 min Lovey392 6,222
News In climate denial, again (Oct '10) 10 min Into The Night 95
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min jollyroger 197,663
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Into The Night 59,557
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Abe 225,376
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 21 min josh 1,243
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min Freespirit8 384,795
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Nuculur option 1,384,495
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 5 hr Isnt 376
More from around the web