BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243098 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#190775 May 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What actions? Saying a few things on the phone? Is that what you're calling his actions? What law did he break? Have you ever used a racial slur or made crude remarks about others? Quit being a damn sissified hypocrite! I didn't see the CNN piece but if he did as you say, AT LEAST HE WAS HONEST! Do you ever get your shoes tied before the laces are soaked with drool?
Who said he broke a law? He doesn't like the consequences of the contract he signed? He doesn't like the consequences of his words and deeds? Cry me a river. Romper idolizes him because they both are bigots - no surprise
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190776 May 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on fool. Blather on
<quoted text>
Yep, when Libtards have their backs to the wall they start thrashing around in desperation, The Democrats are in big trouble this year and they can't figure out why so it must be because of G.W. Bush.
How dare G.W. go biking with wounded warriors? Obama would need training wheels if he got on a mountain bike.
His legs do suggest some Avian heritage!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190777 May 17, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said he broke a law? He doesn't like the consequences of the contract he signed? He doesn't like the consequences of his words and deeds? Cry me a river. Romper idolizes him because they both are bigots - no surprise
What part of his contract did he break? I assume you've read it? Again, WHAT ACTIONS? Again, HAVE YOU USED RACIAL SLURS? Frickin' crybaby hypocrite! GROW A PAIR!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190778 May 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What part of his contract did he break? I assume you've read it? Again, WHAT ACTIONS? Again, HAVE YOU USED RACIAL SLURS? Frickin' crybaby hypocrite! GROW A PAIR!
I assume you've read his contract with the league to determine that they had no authority to act? Talk about a hypocrite

Mr Sterling reportedly plans to fight the league in court. I guess we'll learn whether they have the authority to hold him accountable. Of course the sponsors, fans and players all had the right to vote with their dollars but bigotboy doesn't count them because they're either black or openly cheering for a black player

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190779 May 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
His legs do suggest some Avian heritage!
And he throws a baseball like a girl too.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#190780 May 17, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, supply and demand are pure.
Inflation is not caused by the govt.
The FED is as federal as federal express is.
A privately owned banking cartel controls inflation.
" inflation caused by the government is not." "Inflation is not caused by the govt." I didn't say that inflation is caused by the government, there would be inflation with out government. Government policies and regulation contribute to inflation. In some cases there are government policies and regulation that control supply --- and demand. We would be better off if the government tried to control inflation instead of supply and demand.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#190781 May 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well Mark Jackson was not fired because of poor performance;
"The Warriors went 51-31 this season under Jackson, posting their best record since 1991-92."
And he was not fired because he did not have the respect and support of his players either. I wonder how the Libtards will try and explain away his firing.
Jackson's relationship was always strained after the extortion case involving his stripper friend and his nude photos. Not good pr for a franchise.

"Jackson, now head coach of the Golden State Warriors, initially paid $5,000 cash for the six-year-old photos and a CD of his voice messages to Adams when approached by Shaw before an April 3 game in Memphis, according to federal court documents filed in Oakland."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/new-york-ho...

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/5/6/5687948/...

But in birfoonville it hsas something to do with "libtards."

Get a life Rougie.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190782 May 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! If you would read your own references you would see that the private sector does more R&D than the US government.
Huh? I said the the government funds to majority of basic research. Does dufus Dale think "funds" means "performs"?

Please learn to Read, Dufus Dale.

Bristol, CT

#190783 May 17, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein revolutionized reality with mathematics.
Oppenheimer gave us the atom bomb.
X-rays have zero to do with atom bombs.
Zero?

How dare you say that to Rougie! I'll have you know Rougie can fly helicopters!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190784 May 17, 2014
Unnecessary Roughness
Illegal Procedure
Holding
Patriot For America

Matteson, IL

#190785 May 17, 2014
How did the massive Operation American Spring work out on Friday?

I over slept and missed the great war for freedom America patriot victory.

I don't know what happened but I know it must've been the battle of the century because I can't find any post coverage from the Lame Stream Media.

Was there 10 million patriots?

30 million, as promised by my freedom patriots?

Even more?

WOW!!!!

How many casualties were there by the drones Obummer sent at our army?

I just wished I could've seen the look on tyrant Oscummers face when we dragged him from the Black House and took our country back.

Victory America, we did it.

Take that libtards.

Wooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!

Bristol, CT

#190786 May 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, your pea brain does not GET IT! Without to development of the GUN, there would have been no Industrial Revolution and without the development of the X-Ray machine, there would have been no Nuclear bombs.
Because of GUNS we have advanced metallurgy and the common machine screw which lead to the Industrial Revolution.
Wrong on both counts.

Bristol, CT

#190787 May 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What actions? Saying a few things on the phone? Is that what you're calling his actions? What law did he break? Have you ever used a racial slur or made crude remarks about others? Quit being a damn sissified hypocrite! I didn't see the CNN piece but if he did as you say, AT LEAST HE WAS HONEST! Do you ever get your shoes tied before the laces are soaked with drool?
Hmm, saying things on the phone is not an action? Really? Issuing an order or demand to another person over the phone is not an action? If not mob bosses would be immune to prosecution by ordering a hit over the phone.

What law did he break?
You need to break a law to be held responsible for your actions? Really?

So a guy can call his boss a whole bunch of offensive names, but if he doesn't break a law he cannot be fired (held responsible for his actions)?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of idiot blathers on and on about his racist hate to a woman he had a 1.5 million lawsuit with? What kind of moron then does an interview with CNN to make sure everyone understands how much he doesn't like blacks?
A- a moron that doesn't think he should be responsible for his actions

Location hidden

#190788 May 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well Mark Jackson was not fired because of poor performance;
"The Warriors went 51-31 this season under Jackson, posting their best record since 1991-92."
And he was not fired because he did not have the respect and support of his players either. I wonder how the Libtards will try and explain away his firing.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson's relationship was always strained after the extortion case involving his stripper friend and his nude photos. Not good pr for a franchise.
"Jackson, now head coach of the Golden State Warriors, initially paid $5,000 cash for the six-year-old photos and a CD of his voice messages to Adams when approached by Shaw before an April 3 game in Memphis, according to federal court documents filed in Oakland."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/new-york-ho...
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/5/6/5687948/...
But in birfoonville it hsas something to do with "libtards."
Get a life Rougie.
Well, why did the hire him as that had happened in 2006? The only reason they are putting up old new is to muddy the waters and the CURRENT news is that he is also a minister with traditional family matter and supports traditional marriage which Libtards like you think is anti-gay.
Yep, every time the Gay NAZIs want to disguise their motive they try and bring up an old issue.
He was hired as coach in 2011 which was five years after the fact.
And what is funny is you Libtards claim Conservatives are Fascist/NASIs when it you you are are the Jack Booted Fascist!!!
Richard Morris

Matteson, IL

#190789 May 17, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Media Matters looks back at 12 of Morris' many predictions that didn't come true.
Mitt Romney Will Defeat President Obama In "A Landslide"  
Republicans Are "Going To Win 10 Seats In The Senate"
"It's Very Possible" Obama Will Drop Out Of The Presidential Race
Donald Trump Is "Going To Run" For President And "He Could Beat Obama"
Herman Cain "Will Overcome" Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Michele Bachmann Will "Probably" Win Or "Have A Strong Second" In Iowa
FL-Sen: Connie Mack Will "Overwhelmingly" Defeat Bill Nelson
MI-Sen: Pete Hoekstra "Will Knock Off" Debbie Stabenow
ND-Sen: Duane Sand "Is Going To Win" North Dakota's Republican Senate Primary
OH-Sen: Sherrod Brown "Needs To Look For A New Job"
PA-Sen: Tom Smith "Will Beat Bob Casey"
VA-Sen: George Allen Will "Win" Over Tim Kaine
You forgot two predictions.

"I will pay my taxes, and therefore never become the biggest tax delinquent in the history of my state."

"I will not spend millions of dollars on prostitutes for letting me suck on their toes."

Location hidden

#190790 May 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, your pea brain does not GET IT! Without to development of the GUN, there would have been no Industrial Revolution and without the development of the X-Ray machine, there would have been no Nuclear bombs.
Because of GUNS we have advanced metallurgy and the common machine screw which lead to the Industrial Revolution.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on both counts.
Do you know what the first assembly line ever used? It was not Henry Ford it was the Springfield Armory. You Libtards are so biased against firearms you will never admit the amount of good they produced!!!
Libtard = Bigot!!!

Springfield Armory
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Famous first as the United States' primary arsenal during the American Revolutionary War, and then as the scene of a confrontation during Shays's Rebellion, the Springfield Armory in the 19th and 20th centuries became the site of numerous technological innovations of global importance, including interchangeable parts, the assembly line style of mass production, and modern business practices, such as hourly wages. Numerous firearm models produced at the Springfield Armory from 1794 to 1968 were referred to as "Springfield rifles".

Let's see if you can come up with more that a four word, one sentence rebuttal?

Bristol, CT

#190791 May 17, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Unnecessary Roughness
Illegal Procedure
Holding
Let's get rid of rules altogether. Put them on the field, give them a ball, knives, swords, chainmail, mace, and also add some hungry lions to the mix to make it interesting.

Location hidden

#190792 May 17, 2014
Richard Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot two predictions.
"I will pay my taxes, and therefore never become the biggest tax delinquent in the history of my state."
"I will not spend millions of dollars on prostitutes for letting me suck on their toes."
Check Mate

Bristol, CT

#190793 May 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she blew her biggest case on Geo. Zimmerman and she has two other major cases on appeal. To falsely charge some one is filing a fraudulent document which is a ...... felony!!!
Rouge has no clue what he is saying.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#190795 May 17, 2014
Why was Hillary wearing those funny anti-vertigo glasses for six months?

Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bolt Thrower 1,659,304
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Mr Wiggley 47,233
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 20 min positronium 15,001
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 25 min spud 1,365
News Trump slams FBI chiefs while vowing he's - more... 41 min youll shoot your ... 33
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 54 min youll shoot your ... 206
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 322,278
More from around the web