BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219548 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186496 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Naw, dose Dems ain't worried ...... much!!!!
Fla. House race could be warning for Democrats
Associated Press By MICHAEL J. MISHAK and TAMARA LUSH
CLEARWATER BEACH, Fla.(AP)— After months of railing against President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, Republicans scored a key victory in a hard-fought congressional race that had been closely watched as a bellwether of midterm elections in November.
http://news.yahoo.com/fla-house-race-could-wa...
Worried, You HAVE to be the world champion worst analyst, the most uncomprehending reader of good and bad stuff I have ever seen.

First : Video shows three voters. The first voter criticizes Obamacare. Okay. The only two other voters criticize the huge amount of money spent on this unnecessary election. Who called it? And both blame no one, they just say it was a waste of money;

Second : The dispatch, by the AP., goes on : "While Republicans held the congressional seat for more than four decades until the death of Rep. Bill Young last year, the district's voters favoured Obama in the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections." Well, Rogue, this district has been held by Repubs for the LAST FORTY YEARS+, for god's sake. You'd expect the Repubs to bury the Dems, no? Well, I know you didn't read the whole article, else you would not have been dumb enough to post it. Yes, the Repubs, after 40 years holding the seat, won last night, they squeaked by with 48.5 to 46.7% of the vote! A Republican-type landslide that could only happen in Florida, who will forget the year of our lord 2000?

After 40 years? Yes, be afraid, Rogue, be afraid of November 2016.

Ottawa

#186497 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Alex Sink ran for governor here four years ago and not only came with 1% of beating Rick Scott, she took this district. She had name recognition and over twice as much money that Jolly did.
Joly had never run for any political office before but Alex Sink is a carrier politician.
Fool. Seat had been Repub for over 40 years, yet Repub candidate won by 1.8% of vote, 1.8?!!!!. Do you enjoy looking foolish on purpose?

Ottawa

#186498 Mar 12, 2014
My post 186496, last line : Make that November 2014. Sorry.

Ottawa

#186499 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know as voting is done by SECRETE BALLOT. Do you know what that means? If you don't, why don't you ask her how she voted!
Er,Rogue, did you write this ?:

"Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Woman who was found dead in her home a few days ago, eight years after she died, voted in 2010? Very interesting!!!
If you are a Democrat, you can vote for six years after your die. And if you are a Republican, you too can vote for any Democrat for up to six year after you die.
<quoted text>"

Would you please explain what you meant by the above? Would you agree that there is some form of suggestion, or innuendo on your part, that the corpse or skeleton voted democrat?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186500 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know as voting is done by SECRETE BALLOT. Do you know what that means? If you don't, why don't you ask her how she voted!
I am stumped.

What is a secrete ballot?

Is that french J?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186501 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Alex Sink ran for governor here four years ago and not only came with 1% of beating Rick Scott, she took this district. She had name recognition and over twice as much money that Jolly did.
Joly had never run for any political office before but Alex Sink is a carrier politician.
Sink is the kind of guy that you just write down what you think... tie it to his ankle, and he will soar to Washington to deliver the message.

My god Rouge... seems like a bad day for English in Fla.... eh?

Ottawa

#186502 Mar 12, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stumped.
What is a secrete ballot?
Is that french J?
It is.

Secret : masculin
Secrète : féminin

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186503 Mar 12, 2014
When the CIA and NSA invade our privacy by covertly wiretapping our conversations, examining our credit card histories, invading our electronics, and track our movements as well as contacts.....
Diane Feinstein is there to assure us that this is for our own good. It is a matter of national security and the Constitution of the United States of America does not apply.... thank you George Bush.
When the CIA/NSA targets members of Congress with the same undeserved fervor... Someones precious rights have been violated and people need to be brought to account!
I listen to Alex Jones occasionally. If you are going to take anything at all from the man seriously... it is this little mathematical fact.
The only answer to 1984 is 1776.
Rouge... I will give you extra time to calculate.
;)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186504 Mar 12, 2014
Has the Obama administration never heard of this new thing called tactics?

Who in their right minds "prepares sanctions against Russia"?

Are you kidding me?

Let me tell you something... the last time Obama threatened Russia with "sanctions".... Putin (who is an actual leader) did not say a word.

He DID however, unexpectedly "test" an intercontinental ballistic missile.(A bit of a faux pas in the nuclear age)

OK... everyone raise your hand if you agree.

It is a good idea to prepare sanctions on a country that can shut off the ENTIRE Eastern European Unions gas with a whim. As well as almost all of the western.

....didn't think so.

This is NOT Libya we are screwing with. They are the damn closest thing that exists to someone in our weight class. They punch every bit as hard as we can and they are NOT spread all over the Earth. Their people aren't strangers to war. As a matter of fact... they have a perfect track record for taking on all comers.

Reeeeal fucking bad idea.

Keep in mind that we have been marching around the world bullying 3rd rate civilizations for their resources for DECADES. Mostly on credit.

What happens when a guy like Putin says...

"...enough. We don't want to, but we are willing to fight you. We have had it with your shit. Your bullying of our friends, your disregard for life, your meddling in everything in your extensive reach."

???

I know exactly what I would do. Obama is obviously bluffing with a loser hand.

Ottawa

#186505 Mar 12, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Has the Obama administration never heard of this new thing called tactics?
Who in their right minds "prepares sanctions against Russia"?
Are you kidding me?
Let me tell you something... the last time Obama threatened Russia with "sanctions".... Putin (who is an actual leader) did not say a word.
He DID however, unexpectedly "test" an intercontinental ballistic missile.(A bit of a faux pas in the nuclear age)
OK... everyone raise your hand if you agree.
It is a good idea to prepare sanctions on a country that can shut off the ENTIRE Eastern European Unions gas with a whim. As well as almost all of the western.
....didn't think so.
This is NOT Libya we are screwing with. They are the damn closest thing that exists to someone in our weight class. They punch every bit as hard as we can and they are NOT spread all over the Earth. Their people aren't strangers to war. As a matter of fact... they have a perfect track record for taking on all comers.
Reeeeal fucking bad idea.
Keep in mind that we have been marching around the world bullying 3rd rate civilizations for their resources for DECADES. Mostly on credit.
What happens when a guy like Putin says...
"...enough. We don't want to, but we are willing to fight you. We have had it with your shit. Your bullying of our friends, your disregard for life, your meddling in everything in your extensive reach."
???
I know exactly what I would do. Obama is obviously bluffing with a loser hand.
Oh boy, I have just replied to every one of your above comments, shot down all of them. I then click "Post Comment" after having entered the stupid solve media, poof, my post disappears never to appear again. Oh, unlike birthers, I don't believe for one minute that I'm important enough for Topix to censor me, what a joke, it's a technical glitch, is all.

So, be patient, dear friend, as I shall try to reconstruct it later on, you'll have to wait for my words of wisdom, lol lol.
dem

Buffalo, NY

#186506 Mar 12, 2014
You guys still talking nonsense?
Obskeptic

Howell, MI

#186507 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for butting in, but I HAVE to extract this Rogue-like sentence from your above post :
" Iv'e posted the link to the Columbia article already, so if you have any interest, you'll have to look it up yourself. "
Typical Rogue prose. I've just mentioned it, what a coincidence, read the above post of mine addressed to him. If you did post the Columbia link, it should be much easier for you to find it than wojar, and re-post it. Don't you just salivate at the opportunity to put one on him? Hmmm, you would if you could, would you not, now?.
Here is a partial pull quote from the article.

Though MSNBC has a handful of moderate conservatives—namely Morning Joe’s Joe Scarborough—Fox stands out for the prominence it awards its on-air naysayers, many of whom occupy regular roles on the network’s most popular shows. Personalities like Kirsten Powers, who made her way up through the Clinton administration and now goes head-to-head with Bill O’Reilly on nationalized healthcare (she’s for it), the death penalty (against), and the Iraq war (against). Their screen relationship is one of playful respect; when their debates grow heated, O’Reilly warmly calls her “Powers.”
Why would liberals in good standing risk becoming Democratic Party outcasts by going to work for Fox? And why does Fox spend good money acquiring them? The first question is easier than the second. Tamara Holder says she’s often asked how a person who once wrote for GrassRoots, a medical marijuana magazine, found herself on a network geared toward the country’s most faithful conservatives. Her one-word answer:“ratings.”
The harder question is the one directed at Fox’s motives. Ratings, of course, would be the logical answer here, too. But it’s possible that’s not the sole explanation.
For a network that relies on a partisan base, adding a group of liberals is risky, pushing against the purity of programming that has historically been the core of Fox’s success. And yet the nation’s most-watched cable channel doesn’t maneuver without strategy. Since it launched in 1996, Fox has grown into the largest cable news network, drawing 1.1 million viewers in primetime and 1.76 million viewers in total per day, an audience that’s four times larger than its next closest competitor, CNN, and greater than both MSNBC and CNN’s audiences combined. Fox has gained this market share by its masterful manipulation of ideology, drawing an audience that’s primarily conservative, and then seeking to reinforce their values. It’s a strategy that MSNBC has scrambled to copy, setting itself up as Fox’s ideological opposite. But this year, when MSNBC’s daytime ratings slid below CNN’s, Politico’s Dylan Byers blamed the fall on MSNBC’s programming, which airs more opinion than any other news network, reaching a tipping point of “too much liberal outrage.”

http://www.cjr.org/feature/and_from_the_leftf...

In case you would like to read the entire article. You're welcome.

Ottawa

#186508 Mar 12, 2014
Scrutiny : Herewith my reply to your post 186504.Cannot be melded with yours 4,000 characters just aren't enough for our two posts. We are just too big-mouthed for our own good. Enjoy.

Please bear with me, as I will try once more to comment on each and every point of your post.

1. Tactics? Well, Putin invades a sovereign country, Ukraine, a country that his predecessor, Stalin, ravaged and starved, thereby murdering millions of its citizens. That's it, Crimea is now Russian, and watch out for the rest of Ukraine and there's nothing anyone can do about it. So much for point 1.;

But, it does become interesting .

2. Sanctions? Why not? Russia is more vulnerable than you think. It depends heavily on its bitumen exports to Western AND Eastern Europe. It needs the Euros and U.S. dollars as its own currency, the rubble, is worthless and non--negotiable outside Russia's borders. Europe, as I pointed out before, has had a mild winter (how about that, Rogue?) and is not now as reliant on Russian gas. At any rate, the middle east oil sheiks and Nigeria at dying to increase their exports to Europe, having lost a great deal of contracts with the U.S. as the latter produces more and more of its own and is increasing imports from Canada. So, yes, there is room for sanctions, and the line in the sand in this case may be as surprisingly potent as the one aimed at Syria and its ally Russia, both of whom backed down;

3. You wrote: "This is NOT Libya we are screwing with. They are the damn closest thing that exists to someone in our weight class" Hey,come on now, the U.S., as strong and powerful as it is, is not the only major power. You eliminate all of Europe, China, Japan, India and many other lesser but forceful countries. Just like that. The U.S. is no longer feared, and the USSR has disappeared. Both have found they have other forces to reckon with, both have discovered that no country is any more conquerable as long as there exists one single resistant;

4. You further wrote : "Let me tell you something... the last time Obama threatened Russia with "sanctions".... Putin (who is an actual leader) did not say a word." Really? An actual leader? This infers that Obama is not? That is patently unfair and you know it. Putin is a dictator, no more, no less. Putin gerry rigged the Russian constitution by alternating between the prime ministership and presidency and rigged the election both times, meanwhile "taking care" of most opposition, specially journalists who he never hesitates to have killed if they so much as cross the line, HIS line. To compare his authority with Obama's, with the U.S,. that has a tradition of democracy as opposed to S.O.B Tzars and dictators...

6. The U.S. bullying 3rd rate civilizations? Yes,true, but all of Europe did that at one time or another in Africa and elsewhere, as did Russia with the eastern countries,Japan with china, etc. Why single out the US as the only villain?

7. You also wrote : "This is NOT Libya we are screwing with. They are the damn closest thing that exists to someone in our weight class. They punch every bit as hard as we can and they are NOT spread all over the Earth. Their people aren't strangers to war. As a matter of fact... they have a perfect track record for taking on all comers." Is that so? Did you forget how they lost in Germany in WWI, to Afghanistan, so much so that it toppled the Communist state? Chechnya? What about that one? A minuscule state holding Russia hostage. Then in 1940, their near-loss to midget Finland. Loss of face of Putin on Syria's chemical weapons thanks in great part to pressure from Obama. Perfect track record?

The above is an opinion piece based on memory, no research or googling was effected. Feel free to contradict any part you disagree with. Sans rancune.

an
Obskeptic

Howell, MI

#186509 Mar 12, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sink is the kind of guy that you just write down what you think... tie it to his ankle, and he will soar to Washington to deliver the message.
My god Rouge... seems like a bad day for English in Fla.... eh?
Sink is a chick "Scrutiny". She spent four dollars for every one that Jolly spent. Much of it was outside money and there was no shartage of the usual democrat hate machine commercials run ad nauseam against the man. They hammered him on being totally against Obamacare and even hit him for being a non believer in global climate change. Hell, he was even a lobbyist for big oil, and as far as a leftist is concerned, thats even worse then being a republican. In spite of all that hate directed at him he still won. Time to blame the Koch brothers I guess. Or maybe ask for another vote like the unions want at the VW plant since it did not turn out the way it was supposed to.
Obskeptic

Howell, MI

#186510 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is.
Secret : masculin
Secrète : féminin
Speak about being feminine, you ever see Barry throw a baseball? Total chick!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#186511 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Woman who was found dead in her home a few days ago, eight years after she died, voted in 2010? Very interesting!!!
If you are a Democrat, you can vote for six years after your die. And if you are a Republican, you too can vote for any Democrat for up to six year after you die.
<quoted text>
Well, it was on Fox News about an hour ago. But here is a George Soros approved CBS site;
Voting Records Raise Questions After Mummified Body Found March 11, 2014
PONTIAC (WWJ/AP)- Voting records are raising questions amid an investigation into the discovery of a woman’s mummified body in the garage of a foreclosed metro Detroit home.
The body found last Wednesday in Pontiac is that of Pia Farrenkopf — according to her sister, Paula Logan. Authorities investigating the case haven’t released her name, but they have said that the woman apparently died in 2008 at the age of 49.
According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, records show Farrenkopf as voting in the November 2010 gubernatorial election. Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error. Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard says the information must be checked out.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/voting ...
And a side comment; how many Pia Farrenkopfs where there in Pontiac, MI? He name does not sound very common.
Oh, there is at least a dozen people with my first and last name in the U.S. but only two people with my last name flew helicopters in Vietnam and one is my father and the other one is me.
<quoted text>
Yes, and did did know one of you Libtards would have to respond but ask yourself, how many people named "Pia Farrenkopf" live in her town? It is not like she is a Shirley Jones or a Patty Smith, is she.
And you obviously did not read my "side comment", did you? And I thought I was the one with A.D.D.!
Any happens you want to blame a liberal? Why is that? Don't you think republicans can't be crooked?

Ottawa

#186512 Mar 12, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak about being feminine, you ever see Barry throw a baseball? Total chick!
Relevance?

See Gandhi throw a baseball? Total chick
See Einstein throw a baseball? Total chick
See Stephen Hawking throw a baseball? Total chick

Are you beginning to "get it" now?

Ottawa

#186513 Mar 12, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a partial pull quote from the article.
Though MSNBC has a handful of moderate conservatives—namely Morning Joe’s Joe Scarborough—Fox stands out for the prominence it awards its on-air naysayers, many of whom occupy regular roles on the network’s most popular shows. Personalities like Kirsten Powers, who made her way up through the Clinton administration and now goes head-to-head with Bill O’Reilly on nationalized healthcare (she’s for it), the death penalty (against), and the Iraq war (against). Their screen relationship is one of playful respect; when their debates grow heated, O’Reilly warmly calls her “Powers.”
Why would liberals in good standing risk becoming Democratic Party outcasts by going to work for Fox? And why does Fox spend good money acquiring them? The first question is easier than the second. Tamara Holder says she’s often asked how a person who once wrote for GrassRoots, a medical marijuana magazine, found herself on a network geared toward the country’s most faithful conservatives. Her one-word answer:“ratings.”
The harder question is the one directed at Fox’s motives. Ratings, of course, would be the logical answer here, too. But it’s possible that’s not the sole explanation.
For a network that relies on a partisan base, adding a group of liberals is risky, pushing against the purity of programming that has historically been the core of Fox’s success. And yet the nation’s most-watched cable channel doesn’t maneuver without strategy. Since it launched in 1996, Fox has grown into the largest cable news network, drawing 1.1 million viewers in primetime and 1.76 million viewers in total per day, an audience that’s four times larger than its next closest competitor, CNN, and greater than both MSNBC and CNN’s audiences combined. Fox has gained this market share by its masterful manipulation of ideology, drawing an audience that’s primarily conservative, and then seeking to reinforce their values. It’s a strategy that MSNBC has scrambled to copy, setting itself up as Fox’s ideological opposite. But this year, when MSNBC’s daytime ratings slid below CNN’s, Politico’s Dylan Byers blamed the fall on MSNBC’s programming, which airs more opinion than any other news network, reaching a tipping point of “too much liberal outrage.”
http://www.cjr.org/feature/and_from_the_leftf...
In case you would like to read the entire article. You're welcome.
My "butting in' had to do with your refusal to re-submit the article. As per Rogue. Good for you , you did it. I'll let wojar reply as to article's relevance to the discussion.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186514 Mar 12, 2014
Ground Control to Major Tom....

Ground Control to Major Tom..........

Commencing countdown, engines on......

Check ignition and may God's love be with you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186515 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Secret Ballot! That's news Rougetard?

Rougetard: "If you are a Democrat, you can vote for six years after your die. And if you are a Republican, you too can vote for any Democrat for up to six year after you die."

So if it's a secret ballot, Rougetard, how do you know Republicans vote for Democrats six years after they die?

Got Alzheimer's?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error."
But Rougetard won't let that spoil a good fantasy.
Did "she" vote Republican?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 182
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Demonicrats 233,259
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 2 min nanoanomaly 277
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 1,404,872
News Democrats will meet in a city of great economic... 3 min bozo 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Born USA 5,500
News The dream dies hard for the Bernie Or Bust crow... 3 min Samu 37
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Sharrp Shooter 391,368
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 36 min Captain Yesterday 67
More from around the web