BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186017 Mar 3, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
After eight years in the White House and another 13 after I left they are starting to get what I used to say!
==========
A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest,'I almost had an affair with another woman.'
The priest said,'What do you mean, almost?'
The Irishman said,'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'
The priest said,'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.'
The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave.
The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying,'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!'
The Irishman replied,'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'
That was a good one.

Bristol, CT

#186018 Mar 3, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to our Sun, we humans are smaller than ants. Of course you Libtards want to down play the power of our Sun because it conflicts with the Progressive Agenda.
It is like the NAACP must keep racism alive because if they can't, they will no longer be needed. Same goes of OSHA, EPA, etc.
If you really believe in Global Warming, you would have moved to Canada a decade ago!
Of course, Rougetard does not seem to comprehend that small changes in solar irradiation vs effects of greenhouse gasses are the issue, not "the power of the sun".

Grow up Rougetard. Even a Maunder Minimum would hardly make a dent in anthropogenic global warming.

"Here we use a coupled climate model to explore the effect of a 21st-century grand minimum on future global temperatures, finding a moderate temperature offset of no more than &#8722;0.3C in the year 2100 relative to a scenario with solar activity similar to recent decades. This temperature decrease is much smaller than the warming expected from anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions by the end of the century."

Feulner & Rahmstorf. On the effect of a new grand minimum of solar activity on the future climate on Earth. Geophysical Research Letters. 1010, DOI: 10.1029/2010GL042710.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "relatively small effects" (of solar influence with respect to the response due to anthropogenic changes) does Rougie not comprehend?
Rougie, you're out of your league. Can't you see you're making a fool out of yourself?
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#186019 Mar 3, 2014
Correction 2010, not 1010.

Geophysical Research Letters. 2010, DOI: 10.1029/2010GL042710.

Bristol, CT

#186020 Mar 3, 2014
Anyone noticed while Rougetard is getting his arse kicked he has changed his moniker to Slick Willie?

What a pathetic loser.

Terry Tanna had him pegged years ago.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#186021 Mar 3, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It is my honor and a duty to be a torch-bearer of truth .
Just like me you are on a mission from God.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186022 Mar 3, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic, you think you know what I am thinking.
Oh, my granddaughter had a set of Double-Ds when she was just 14 (it pissed my daughter off as she only had C-cups)
You throw around that kind of information about your grand daughter and daughter, just like apples and oranges? Wow.
1 post removed

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#186024 Mar 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You throw around that kind of information about your grand daughter and daughter, just like apples and oranges? Wow.
More like crabapples & tangerines.
Impeach the Kenyan-born bisexual, Moslem Antichrist!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186025 Mar 3, 2014
The Earth captures only a miniscule one one billionth total amount of energy output from the sun.
That is 1/1,ooo,ooo,ooo for all you Earthlings who understand ratios and higher mathematics
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#186026 Mar 3, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Just like me you are on a mission from God.
God said that your mission was to provide us with a good laugh. You've earned a medal

Bristol, CT

#186027 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
And what about very personal details that he said about his brother? The fool revealed his identity and so he is also publicly exposing information about his identifiable family members.

Bizarre. He's off his rocker.

Bristol, CT

#186028 Mar 3, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
The Earth captures only a miniscule one one billionth total amount of energy output from the sun.
That is 1/1,ooo,ooo,ooo for all you Earthlings who understand ratios and higher mathematics
You are correct. But you don't need to understand higher mathematics to understand ratios.

Bristol, CT

#186029 Mar 3, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>More like crabapples & tangerines.
Impeach the Kenyan-born bisexual, Moslem Antichrist!
There is no law that precludes an American born person who is Kenyan (citizenship of which Obama is not) from being President. There are also no laws precluding Muslims or bisexuals.

Which leaves 'Welby' out in left field.

Bristol, CT

#186030 Mar 3, 2014
When the hot redhead tells Rouge he as a one in a million chance, he says, "so that means I have a chance?"

Bristol, CT

#186031 Mar 3, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to work on your vocabulary. Particularly the difference between global and local.
ALL of your examples are entirely local events.
Less than 10% of scientist believe we affect the atmosphere?
That one rivals your "90% of all black pregnancies are aborted." It couldn't be believed by anyone with any amount of brainpower at all.
You can't really think that 90% of scientist feel that man has no effect on our environment.
We pump out CO2 like crazy. CO2 levels have risen by 30% since the 1970s.
CO2 without a doubt is a greenhouse gas... which dot are you having trouble connecting?
It is proven consensus that the climate is changing... it is also proven that we are in a warming trend. That is why the north pole ice has receded hundreds and hundreds of miles.
The south pole is gaining ice. But not at anywhere near the rate at which we are losing it in the north.
If you look at the northern ice cap time lapsed over the last 20 years...and can keep a straight face while you inform people that scientist are idiots...it is getting colder cuz it snowed in south carolina. You have either been completely washed. Or you never had the know how to evaluate the evidence in the first place.
NASA Satelite data... 1980- 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-8bHufxbxc8XX
Screw CO2, do you know what happens when the north pole ice disappears? I'll give you a hint.... The polar caps reflect sunlight.
Just because we can't figure out how much impact our species has on the process... doesn't mean it stops happening.
If you live till 2030 (approx when the polar ice cap disappears) and your grandchildren ask... "Well, what the hell were you doing while this was happening?"
I want you to smile... look them straight in the eyes and proudly state "I pretended it wasn't happening. I saw it, but Fox said it wasn't our fault."
Outstanding answer. Rouge has no reply, not counting tangents.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186032 Mar 3, 2014
Jacques,
You know, sometimes when people get sick they get scared.
So they might go to the ER, even though maybe they really didn't need to, whether they have insurance or not, or even a family doctor.
I just never understood why the people get so mad about that.
Don't let them fool you, hospitals have the resources to see the walkie-talkies, as they are sometimes called.
I'm just talking out loud.......
loose

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#186033 Mar 4, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text> Tinka, with 13%(?) of the population of the US being black, do you really think that there is a black congressman/woman standing on every street corner of the US? Hell, most are doing good to run from the Hood, much less run for congress. The Big "0" was a freak of nature, now you are seeing his flaws.
I see what I see when I see it and when I see fit it will be alright by me...

You say 13 percent what would the rest be made up of other than white poor oppressed hated and so on..?
Do you see any white people standing around those that have emerged themselves *alone* out of the state poverty they have/had little or lots or so THEY gained and too soon forgotten accomplished themselves to be in a position....

Not sure how exactly they have come around about other than those that still aren't all that fine they still have reason...

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#186034 Mar 4, 2014
OH ps... THE AD IS SAYING THAT OUR COMPS ARE OPERATING POOR...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186035 Mar 4, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "relatively small effects" (of solar influence with respect to the response due to anthropogenic changes) does Rougie not comprehend?
Rougie, you're out of your league. Can't you see you're making a fool out of yourself?
<quoted text>
I think you, and your fellow Libtards, have way over estimated the power on mankind while way underestimating the power of our Sun!
To Libtards, all that mankind has done is evil!
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#186036 Mar 4, 2014
Tinka wrote:
OH ps... THE AD IS SAYING THAT OUR COMPS ARE OPERATING POOR...
I tinka ya you smoked way to much wacky tobaccy.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#186037 Mar 4, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic, you think you know what I am thinking.
Oh, my granddaughter had a set of Double-Ds when she was just 14 (it pissed my daughter off as she only had C-cups)
<quoted text>
That is why I went metric a long time ago. I no longer weigh 220 lbs, I weigh only 100 kg. And my love tool is now over 100 mm long!
Oh, I am part of the FBI (Female Body Inspectors). Did you know there are over two million sets of boob implants out there? It's a hard job but someone has to find the fake ones!
BTW, anyone who flew Hueys in Vietnam are a little crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 6 min Le Jimbo 1
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 7 min El Guapo 43
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 7 min mjjcpa 240
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 7 min Alexey25 413
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 8 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1,599
News Clinton deleted all mail from personal server 9 min RustyS 4
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 9 min Cassandra_ 276
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Bluestater 1,206,022
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Le Jimbo 175,650
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Coffee Party 320,103
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 3 hr ACTUALLY 118
More from around the web