BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243098 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Pretty Boy

Tuscaloosa, AL

#183506 Jan 4, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only approval rating that has any meaning occurred on November 6, 2012. Any subsequent approval ratings are meaningless (source : Atticus Tiberius Finch)
you mean the stolen election
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183507 Jan 4, 2014
Pretty Boy wrote:
Hows obamacare working for ya all??
LMAO!!! Very good, I don't have it!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183508 Jan 4, 2014
Pretty Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the stolen election
LMAO!!! Yep, just like the first one.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183509 Jan 4, 2014
"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security".

Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA) Oct. 9, 2002

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183510 Jan 5, 2014
What happened to Kim Jong-un's Uncle Jang Song Thaek? They ate him? You see, Jang was executed in front of the North Korean officials. They striped the cloths off of him and then feed him a alive to 120 starving dogs. And a few days later, they had a banquet in which those officials were served ..... cagogi (dog meat).

Oh course they all ate the cagogi as if they were not seen not only to eat it, and seen to enjoy the diner, they might be on the menu of the next banquet. And you guys thought Saddamn Hussein was a bad dude?
I wonder if Denis Rodman was at the banquet?
1 post removed
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#183512 Jan 5, 2014
Freedom is the value and fruit of life these days..

The declining of freedom is happening in the west, as any such information of credit cards collected not from those interested in marketing and selling products, but from spy agencies, is amounting to privacy and righteous liberty intrusion.

Majority of cellphone conversations are tapped.
This shows that US has done all these too much and no other countries would spy and hack on their people that much, from hacking on cellphone, Internet usage and so on.

You can ask if that is any good, compared to other places which don't do that to you.

Freedom privacy and liberty rights are supposed to be the fundamental essentials in this world.

If this is not the decline of righteous liberty privacy value, what will that be?
Relative speaking, which is better, related to places don't do that, compared to the west?

Isn't it true that others are improving themselves by making progress in freedom liberty, economics, education and many areas while the west is going downhill?

Are all these not as the west decline, especially on freedom while the west used to be known for having the best freedom, but there is no more such then nowadays?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183513 Jan 5, 2014
Ted hopes to renounce Canadian cit "soon". Legal experts say process is quick and easy - can't understand why Ted is taking so long

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...

(Maybe he's still trying to build a time machine so he can make his "tenounciation" retroactive to the moment of his birth)

Location hidden

#183514 Jan 5, 2014
welcome wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=……Serious inquired ok? Obama Kenyan Birth Certificates
bad link
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#183515 Jan 5, 2014
Kerry: US Will Support Iraq, but Without Troops
JERUSALEM January 5, 2014 (AP)
By DEB RIECHMANN Associated Press

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday that America would support Iraq in its fight against al-Qaida-linked militants who have overrun two cities in the country's west, but said the U.S. wouldn't send troops, calling the battle "their fight."

On Iraq, Kerry told reporters the U.S. was very concerned by the al-Qaida linked gunmen who have largely taken over Fallujah and Ramadi in an uprising that has been a blow to the Shiite-led government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

The two cities are in Anbar province, a vast desert area on the borders with Syria and Jordan that was the heartland of the Sunni insurgency that rose up against American troops and the Iraqi government after the 2003 U.S.-led invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein. Fallujah became notorious among Americans when insurgents in 2004 killed four American security contractors and hung their burned bodies from a bridge. Ramadi and other cities have remained battlegrounds as sectarian bloodshed has mounted, with Shiite militias killing Sunnis.

"We are very, very concerned about the efforts of al-Qaida and the Islamic State of Iraq in the Levant, which is affiliated with al-Qaida, who are trying to assert their authority not just in Iraq, but in Syria," Kerry said before leaving to visit Jordan's King Abdullah II and Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah . "These are the most dangerous players in that region. Their barbarism against the civilians in Ramadi and Fallujah and against Iraqi security forces is on display for everyone in the world to see."

He said the U.S. stands with the Iraqi government and others seeking to push back militants who are trying to destabilize the region and undermine a democratic process in Iraq. He said the U.S. was in contact with tribal leaders in Anbar who are standing up to the terrorists.

But he added: "This is a fight that belongs to the Iraqis. That is exactly what the president and the world decided some time ago when we left Iraq, so we are not obviously contemplating returning. We are not contemplating putting boots on the ground. This is their fight.... We will help them in their fight, but this fight, in the end, they will have to win and I am confident they can."

==========

The above report tells the following:

Just what does the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED mean, that the mission on Iraq started by Bush is still not accomplished yet?

For this means to continue the mission, real acts to be undertaken as announced by Kerry exhibit that US is still acting on what is left-over in Iraq.

Doesn't it tell that Obama is acting like the other Bush on Iraq in the continuous involvement, except with no troops this time.

So Obama is supporting and implementing the continuing MISSION being not ACCOMPLISHED -- the Mission being invasion for regime change OF supporting the current Iraq government subsequently, as Kerry points out to fight AL-QAEDA GROUPS by US alone.

Just who would actually join in?
If Obama would call on others to get in as well, then Obama is definitely and very clearly showing as another Bush on Iraq again, to continue rounds and rounds of Bush things to do Iraq over again and again.

Location hidden

#183516 Jan 5, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your source for 2013 GDP of $16.9 Trillion? Oh, my bad, the figure I used was based on a 2009 dollar so all I needed to do is correct for population growth of 4.9% so $15 Trillion should be about $15.735 Trillion in 2009 dollars which is, corrected to 2013 should be $16.67 Trillion in 2013 dollars.
http://www.multpl.com/us-gdp-inflation-adjust ...
But according to this link our GDP for 2013 is only $15.684 T which is below inflation. And this is my link so Mr. Finch, may I see YOUR link?
Note: Mr. Finch NEVER shows links!
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states .

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
16.900 Trillion GNP
"current-dollar GDP -- the market value of the nation's output of goods and services -- increased 6.2 percent, or $251.9 billion, in the third quarter to a level of $16,912.9 billion."
Source; U. S Department of Commerce - Bureau of Economic Analysis Report of December 20, 2013.[/QUOT]
"
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again .... you did not post a link and you never have. But I did plug in your title, "U. S Department of Commerce - Bureau of Economic Analysis Report of December 20, 2013.", which is a THIRD QUARTER report and I found no mention of the ANNUAL GDP of any amount.
If I can post a link, why can't you? You claim to be smarter than I am but I do not see it!!!
Oh, one more comment, since that was the THIRD Quarter report, how did they come up with an 2013 ANNUAL data?
[QUOTE who="Atticus Tiberius Finch "]<quoted text>
According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis report of December 20, 2013 as of the END OF THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2013, the GNP was at 16.900 TRILLION. The reason that there is no annual data for 2013 is that the Bureau of Econonic Analysis hasn't gotten the numbers for the FOURTH QUARTER to make a report.
Remember the FOURTH QUARTER ended only seven days ago on December 31, 2013.
Again,(1) where is your link and (2) the source you provided does not mention "GNP" but talks about "GDP". you do know there is a difference, don't you?
The only figure I can find that involves "$16.9 Trillion" has to do with NATIONAL DEBT at the end of FY2013 which ended on Sep. 30, 2013.
You seem to also have a problem of understanding "fiscal year" which here in the U.S. ends at the end of September. Are you smokin' the wicked weed again?

Location hidden

#183517 Jan 5, 2014
Mmmmm, it was minus eight F in Salina, KS this morning. It is NOT normal to have sub-zero in Salina. I do know they have gotten over 20 inches of snow so far this season.
Tomorrow it is suppose to be +6F in Atlanta which has not seen single-digit temps in over 40 years. Here it is suppose to be 20F. Sounds like Global Warming to me.

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#183518 Jan 5, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis report of December 20, 2013 as of the END OF THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2013, the GNP was at 16.900 TRILLION. The reason that there is no annual data for 2013 is that the Bureau of Econonic Analysis hasn't gotten the numbers for the FOURTH QUARTER to make a report.
Remember the FOURTH QUARTER ended only seven days ago on December 31, 2013.
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, when are we going to start paying down the principle?
LMAO Dale, I have one question.

What does the GNP have to do with paying down the "principle"?

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#183519 Jan 5, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your source for 2013 GDP of $16.9 Trillion? Oh, my bad, the figure I used was based on a 2009 dollar so all I needed to do is correct for population growth of 4.9% so $15 Trillion should be about $15.735 Trillion in 2009 dollars which is, corrected to 2013 should be $16.67 Trillion in 2013 dollars.
http://www.multpl.com/us-gdp-inflation-adjust ...
But according to this link our GDP for 2013 is only $15.684 T which is below inflation. And this is my link so Mr. Finch, may I see YOUR link?
Note: Mr. Finch NEVER shows links!
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states .
<quoted text>
Again,(1) where is your link and (2) the source you provided does not mention "GNP" but talks about "GDP". you do know there is a difference, don't you?
The only figure I can find that involves "$16.9 Trillion" has to do with NATIONAL DEBT at the end of FY2013 which ended on Sep. 30, 2013.
You seem to also have a problem of understanding "fiscal year" which here in the U.S. ends at the end of September. Are you smokin' the wicked weed again?
GDP means Gross DOMESTIC Product. GNP means Gross NATIONAL Product. I have been using the term GNP instead of the current GDP. GDP doesn't mean NATIONAL DEBT

Again I will quote from the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis Report of December 20, 2013

" Current-dollar GDP -- the market value of the nation's output of goods and services -- increased 6.2 percent, or $251.9 billion, in the third quarter to a level of $16,912.9 billion. In the second quarter, current-dollar GDP increased 3.1 percent, or $125.7 billion."
Source: http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/...

I have three questions:

1. What does the government's fiscal year have to do with Gross Domestic Product?
2. How can anyone know what the 2013 Gross Domestic Product number is when the FOURTH QUARTER numbers hasn't been calculated?
3. Why did you use 2012 GDP number 15684,80 billion for 2013 when the source you cited clearly stated "The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the United States was worth 15684.80 billion US dollars in 2012."?

Source:" http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states...
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#183520 Jan 5, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2013 - January 02, 2014
Look who is #1!!!
(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released its 2013 list of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians.” The list, in alphabetical order, includes:
Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH)
CIA Director John Brennan
Senator Saxby Chambliss
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Attorney General Eric Holder
Former IRS Commissioner Steven T. Miller / Former IRS Official Lois Lerner
Former DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano
President Barack Obama
Senator Harry Reid (D-NV)
Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
Are you intentionally leaving out every single Republican in Washington DC who joined the corporate Democrats keeping Too Big To Fail?

----------

Breaking up the banks is hard to do
Remember US banks that were 'too big to fail'? If Congress gets its way, they will be bigger and less accountable than ever
2 November 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ygcwy5y
Those who like banks that are too big to fail will love the latest financial reform proposals circulating in the US Congress. The bill put forward by Barney Frank, the chairman of the House finance committee, does little to change the current structure of the financial system.
The "too-big-to-fail" banks will be left in place, even bigger and less accountable than before. There will be nothing done to separate commercial and investment banking, so giants like Goldman Sachs will be free to speculate with money guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The main difference is that the Federal Reserve Board will be granted even more power than it has now. And, we will tell the Fed to be smarter in the future, so that it doesn't make the same stupid mistakes that gave us the current crisis.
While we all want a smarter Fed, it is not clear that the bill before Congress will get us one, even though it will definitely give us a more powerful Fed. The new Fed will be able to decide which financial firms need to be put through a bankruptcy-like resolution process, paid for with a virtually unlimited amount of taxpayer dollars.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifam...

----------

Roll Call of Shame on “Too Big to Fail”
May 8, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dfldsk
Future historians will look back on the financial crisis of the last couple years and wonder why Congress didn’t act sooner or more aggressively to prevent such a crisis from recurring.
Last week, by an astonishingly wide margin, the Senate voted down a bill sponsored by Sherrod Brown and Ted Kaufman that would have limited the size of financial institutions.
Here’s the roll call of shame:
Daniel Akaka
Max Baucus
Evan Bayh
Michael Bennet
Thomas Carper
Kent Conrad
Chris Dodd
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kay Hagan
Daniel Inouye
Tim Johnson
John Kerry
Amy Klobuchar
Herb Kohl
Mary Landrieu
Frank Lautenberg
Claire McCaskill
Robert Menendez
Bill Nelson
Ben Nelson
Jack Reed
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Jon Tester
Mark Udall
Mark Warner
Several of these Senators, like Conrad and Tester, pretend to be progressive populists.
Schumer and Dodd pretend to be leaders on financial reform.
And John Kerry?
“Wall Street won and the American people lost,” said Mary Bottari, director of the Real Economy Project for the Center for Media and Democracy.
http://www.progressive.org/wx050810.html
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#183521 Jan 5, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Great Britain and their agents have been jerking our chain since the revolution, don't believe me , read their national anthem. We have been England's friend, but they have never been ours. As far as they are concerned, we are still a colony.
Dale, if the ( Powers That Be ) truly control the prostitutes in Congress, then that must mean you and I are not represented.

Agree?
Citizen org

Oakdale, NY

#183522 Jan 5, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama sold cocaine and any politician brought it up, that politician would have been accused of racism. Same with any other Obama topic. If any one brings up the fact that Obama is a terrible golfer,they get accused of racism. Obama zombies and those that idolize Obama believe him to be perfect and they believe it is sacrilege to be critical.
Your premise is totally flawed and makes no sense.

So all the hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars backing Hillary and McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 for the highest office in the land, did not want to win because they were afraid of being called racist.

You do realize Wall Street backed Hillary for Senator of New York?

ROTFL

----------

Hillary Clinton loves Wall Street lobbyist
http://tinyurl.com/2pr4g4
&eu rl=

--------

Hillary Clinton Incorporated
Clinton Campaign Strategists Closely Tied to Union Busters, GOP Operatives, Conservative Media / http://tinyurl.com/4gcptvv / May 17, 2007
http://www.thenation.com/print/article/hillar...

----------

Hillary, Rupert, and the Culture of Corruption
by Jeff Cohen / May 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/yo9y6d
Excuse me for not getting fired up when I hear Democratic leaders bleating about the "culture of corruption" in Washington under GOP rule. Sometimes I have to laugh...and not because the charges against the Republicans aren't true. They're totally true.
It's just that top Democrats are up to their eyeballs in that same culture of corruption -- which may be why they seem blind to how activists see them. Take my New York senator, Hillary Clinton. The Financial Times just reported that she and her re-election campaign have lined up rightwing media mogul Rupert Murdoch to host a Hillary fundraiser in July.
Murdoch is the symbol of media conglomeration and the owner of Republican mouthpieces like Fox News, Weekly Standard and the New York Post. He and Hillary have lately conducted a public courtship. Last month, Hillary attended the 10th anniversary party for Fox News in Washington, where the presidential contender schmoozed Murdoch and Fox chair Roger Ailes. According to the Financial Times, Bill Clinton will address the summer conference of Murdoch's media colossus, News Corp.
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0510-20.h...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183523 Jan 5, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What happened to Kim Jong-un's Uncle Jang Song Thaek? They ate him? You see, Jang was executed in front of the North Korean officials. They striped the cloths off of him and then feed him a alive to 120 starving dogs. And a few days later, they had a banquet in which those officials were served ..... cagogi (dog meat).
Oh course they all ate the cagogi as if they were not seen not only to eat it, and seen to enjoy the diner, they might be on the menu of the next banquet. And you guys thought Saddamn Hussein was a bad dude?
I wonder if Denis Rodman was at the banquet?
I just hope that the above is a red herring, otherwise, have someone call he men in white.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#183524 Jan 5, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! An unauthorized person in the White House!!!! Now, who did that???
Hell yes, why don't we do just like Germany, 55% payroll taxes and 22% federal sales tax, now what are you going to do with the remainder, maybe just survive.
The highest income tax rate in Germany is 45%. it ranges from 0 - 45%.

BTW, Play Law authorization doesn't count.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#183525 Jan 5, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your premise is totally flawed and makes no sense.
So all the hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars backing Hillary and McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 for the highest office in the land, did not want to win because they were afraid of being called racist.
You do realize Wall Street backed Hillary for Senator of New York?
ROTFL
----------
Hillary Clinton loves Wall Street lobbyist
http://tinyurl.com/2pr4g4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5njRbQIJt_sXX&eurl=
--------
Hillary Clinton Incorporated
Clinton Campaign Strategists Closely Tied to Union Busters, GOP Operatives, Conservative Media / http://tinyurl.com/4gcptvv / May 17, 2007
http://www.thenation.com/print/article/hillar...
----------
Hillary, Rupert, and the Culture of Corruption
by Jeff Cohen / May 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/yo9y6d
Excuse me for not getting fired up when I hear Democratic leaders bleating about the "culture of corruption" in Washington under GOP rule. Sometimes I have to laugh...and not because the charges against the Republicans aren't true. They're totally true.
It's just that top Democrats are up to their eyeballs in that same culture of corruption -- which may be why they seem blind to how activists see them. Take my New York senator, Hillary Clinton. The Financial Times just reported that she and her re-election campaign have lined up rightwing media mogul Rupert Murdoch to host a Hillary fundraiser in July.
Murdoch is the symbol of media conglomeration and the owner of Republican mouthpieces like Fox News, Weekly Standard and the New York Post. He and Hillary have lately conducted a public courtship. Last month, Hillary attended the 10th anniversary party for Fox News in Washington, where the presidential contender schmoozed Murdoch and Fox chair Roger Ailes. According to the Financial Times, Bill Clinton will address the summer conference of Murdoch's media colossus, News Corp.
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0510-20.h...
Are you willing to deny that the mass media wasn't trying to get Obama elected and re-elected because of racism? Do you really think that if any politician running against Obama in 2008 or 2012 had said any thing critical of Obama that the mass media wouldn't have crucified them. The mass media and many other factors were on Obama,same as the unions and every other anti-employment organization. The mass media lost any little bit of respectability they might have had left.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183526 Jan 5, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Are you willing to deny that the mass media wasn't trying to get Obama elected and re-elected because of racism? Do you really think that if any politician running against Obama in 2008 or 2012 had said any thing critical of Obama that the mass media wouldn't have crucified them. The mass media and many other factors were on Obama,same as the unions and every other anti-employment organization. The mass media lost any little bit of respectability they might have had left.
More Frank obsessions. Birfoons are so predictable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People of color saved Alabama from Roy Moore 5 min hawaiian punch 9
News Why Is It So Hard For The TV News To Say 'Gay'? 9 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Will Donald Trump be invited to the royal wedding? 10 min L O L 93
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min EditorAtLarge 1,659,403
News Adam Schiff worried Republicans will curb Russi... 11 min Ms Sassy 6
News After Alabama, abortion may be backseat issue i... 16 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 25 min hawaiian punch 1,374
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Repub Lies Manufa... 47,242
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Frindly 15,006
More from around the web