BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
161,201 - 161,220 of 177,242 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, wojar, climate scientists are a strange, ignorant bunch. One wonders why they haven't tapped Rogue's and birthers' infinite treasure trove of knowledge on things climate. Were you aware (I wasn't) that climate scientists DON'T KNOW about the ice age and the Canadian shield and how mountains and ranges rose from the earth, liberated from the ice's weight when the big thaw that took over 2,000 years began? I'd much prefer to take oil, coal and other mining scientists flunkies' and Rogue's conclusions that there is no man-made climate change.
Of course you have to take into account the Birther/Teabagger syndrome: An absolute inabilty to seperate wishful thinking from reality.
They rate the credibilty of information on the scale of whether it supports what they WANT to be true .
Therefore Climate Scientists are liars and hoaxsters and Lackeys for the Oil and Coal Industry are an unimpeachable source.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have to take into account the Birther/Teabagger syndrome: An absolute inabilty to seperate wishful thinking from reality.
They rate the credibilty of information on the scale of whether it supports what they WANT to be true .
Therefore Climate Scientists are liars and hoaxsters and Lackeys for the Oil and Coal Industry are an unimpeachable source.
http://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/degr...

How is that homosexual fixation of yours working out for you Angel?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Saturday Night Live did a spoof on the Nelson Mandela fake sign language interpreter guy.
It was pretty low-class, just like I predicted.
I don't watch TV, as it is beneath me, but I saw the clip on the computer. I knew it would be stupid.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/degr...
How is that homosexual fixation of yours working out for you Angel?
This is your reply? You, who wanted to foster civilized exchanges on Topix? You accuse someone who disagrees with you on climate change of having homosexual fixations?
While we are at it, would you :

1) tell us, but tell Angel, mostly why you think he has homosexual fixations? ;

2. moreover tell us the relevance of climate change with the inference that he has those fixations.

Your counter argument, by the way, is very " I have nothing intelligent to say, you got me" type of ultra right wing, tea party birther and ad hominem reply. Invariably, true colours will almost always manifest themselves.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

http://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/degr ...

For Obskeptic:

May I assume you graduated from that institute? Is this where all your knowledge on climate emanates from?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SUDDEN THREAT ENDANGERS HILLARY'S 2016 RUN
Mrs. Clinton named in criminal charges
Specifically, a new criminal complaint has been filed with Egypt’s attorney general, Hisham Barakat, alleging then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton collaborated with Naglaa Mahmoud, the wife of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, in seeking to incite domestic insurrections to topple Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the Egyptian general who has been commander in chief of the Egyptian armed forces, as well as minister of defense, since Aug. 12, 2012.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/sudden-threat-enda...
Censored Congressional Report Shows Saudi Arabia Involved In 9/11 Attack
Posted on December 15, 2013 by sundance
May I ask why this is such a controversy ? We all knew the impetus for OBL’s hatred of The United States was driven, in part, by his anger about being ostracized in Saudi Arabia for his vocal opposition to Saudi asking the U.S. for help when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and visibly threatened to drive his Republican Guard South into Saudi Arabia.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/12/1...
Once more, your sources are http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/sudden-threat-enda ... and http://theconservativetreehouse.com ?

Stick with Pravda, un-American commie Lady, it's much more reliable.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

http://www.uea.ac.uk/study/und ergraduate/degr...
For Obskeptic:
May I assume you graduated from that institute? Is this where all your knowledge on climate emanates from?
May we assume you were spoken to? No. Is there anyone you don't butt in on? Oh, my forgotten "a"! LMAO! Let me type it again so you can answer it this time. Did you manage to be a stain on someone's day? I'm betting you did! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
May we assume you were spoken to? No. Is there anyone you don't butt in on? Oh, my forgotten "a"! LMAO! Let me type it again so you can answer it this time. Did you manage to be a stain on someone's day? I'm betting you did! LMAO!
This is too funny. Me butt in? You have, with your above post , just butted in on exchange between Obskeptic and me. Is there anything we can do to overcome this unfathomable ignorance of yours? How often, apart from the present one, have you butted in on me?

So, your forgetting "a" was not a mistake? Oooookay.
1 post removed
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is too funny. Me butt in? You have, with your above post , just butted in on exchange between Obskeptic and me. Is there anything we can do to overcome this unfathomable ignorance of yours? How often, apart from the present one, have you butted in on me?
So, your forgetting "a" was not a mistake? Oooookay.
Yes indeed, it is too funny! LMAO! My "a" key must not have been working at the time. Did you not blame your keyboard one time? Yep! LMAO!!!
2 posts removed
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>Hence BHO was born a British Subject regardless af place of birth. His just happened to be in Kenya.
Rep. Ryan is a Freemason just like every member of the Warren Commission which paid an artist to draw a fake autopsy photo of the back of JFK's head. Kennedy was shot from the front and Jackie even crawled out onto the trunk to retrieve part of his skull & brains.
These people are only out to do us harm. Ryan's people will pay you lip-service and send you form-letters but, like all members of congress, they are on the same program as the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist. Ryan could forward articles of impeachment any time he wants on this usurper BHO but he refuses because they are still using illegal-alien Obama for doing what they couldn't get away with. Obamacare is the first step to the mark-of-the-beast.
More of the same Nutjob blather ... I've asked Santa to bring you Birfoons a clue, or at least some new material
1 post removed
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

I know at least two here are computer savvy and maybe you can help me.

Only on Topix I keep getting an ad by Zinc/Zedo on the left side of the screen and interferes with posting and reading.

I tried a few things and nothing works. All my scans are clean so it is just with this topix site.

Opt out cookies also does not help with Zinc or Zedo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Treehouse got theirs from HERE:
Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup
After the 9/11 attacks, the public was told al Qaeda acted alone, with no state sponsors.
But the White House never let it see an entire section of Congress’ investigative report on 9/11 dealing with “specific sources of foreign support” for the 19 hijackers, 15 of whom were Saudi nationals.
It was kept secret and remains so today.
President Bush inexplicably censored 28 full pages of the 800-page report. Text isn’t just blacked-out here and there in this critical-yet-missing middle section. The pages are completely blank, except for dotted lines where an estimated 7,200 words once stood (this story by comparison is about 1,000 words).
http://nypost.com/2013/12/15/inside-the-saudi...
MeThinks it was a bunch of 'rich bankers' wanting to REMODEL the WTC.
Didn't matter how many DIED in the process.
GREED, along with power, does that ...
Come on the guy who runs WND thinks eating soy turns people gay. ou want to believe someone like that???
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dummy, there is a way to change the Constitution, but you idiots will not use it!! Why won't you use it, very simple, you couldn't get it through congress.
You cannot read into the US Constitution something that it does not say. And it does not say that two US citizen parents are required to be president. In fact, there is not a word in the US Constitution that says either that the US-born children of foreigners or that US-born dual citizens are not eligible to become president. Not a word.

Under strict construction (remember that?) you cannot interpret the Constitution as saying something unless it actually does says it-----and it does NOT say that two citizen parents are required or that a dual citizen is barred from becoming president. It does not say either of those things.

Under libertarian principles neither a law nor the Constitution can take away a right or a privilege unless the Constitution specifically allows that thing to be taken away. And, the Constitution does not specifically take away the right or privilege of the US-born children of foreigners to become president, and it does not take away the right or privilege of the US-born dual citizens either. It does not take away either of those things. It does not SAY any such thing.

And yet slimy Dale wants gullible people to ignore good conservative legal principles such as strict construction and good conservative moral principles such as libertarianism. Why?

The Declaration of Independence says: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..." And there is nothing in either the Constitution or in ANY of the writings of the men who were in the Constitutional Convention, or such other American leaders at the time as John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. There NOTHING in any of their writings that says that the US-born children of foreigners are not as eligible as the US-born children of US citizens. Nothing. But slimy Dale would like to throw out that principle too.

There is NOTHING in the US Constitution or in the writings of any of the framers that says that the US-born children of US citizens are any better than the US-born children of foreigners. NOTHING.

And yet slimy Dale thinks that he can convince a few gullible people that the writers of the US Constitution (who never said any such thing) really believed that the US-born children of foreigners (such as perhaps your father or grandfather) are really not as good citizens as the US-born children of US-citizens.

Well, do you think that you are any better a US citizen than your father or grandfather? Do you think that George Washington, who never said any such thing, thought that your US-born ancestors who had foreign parents should be lower-level citizens than the children of US parents at the time? If Washington did think so, he could have said so--but he never did. So why assume that he did? Why does slimy Dale want you to think that George Washington, who was not afraid of much, or Ben Franklin or Alexander Hamilton, or the others, was afraid of US-born children of foreigners, such as your ancestors?

IF the writers of the Constitution had been afraid of the US-born children of foreigners, they would have said so, but they NEVER said so, so why assume that they were afraid?

Why does slimy Dale want to throw out strict construction judicial interpretation AND libertarian principles, and ALSO throw out "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"? Who says that the US-born children of foreigners are not created equal with the US born children of US citizens in terms of being eligible to be president? Only slimy Dale. Why SLIMY Dale? Why?
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

My annoying ads stopped.

Thank you topix .
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Gum-Flappers, ask yourselves one important question, "Did I manage to stain someone's day, today?" LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/12/15/3...

http://tinyurl.com/ldu8v67

Faux Pause 2: Warmest November On Record, Reports NASA, As New Studies Confirm Warming Trend

Last month saw the hottest global November surface temperature on record, according to the latest data from NASA.

A new study by British and Canadian researchers shows that the global temperature rise of the past 15 years has been greatly underestimated. The reason is the data gaps in the weather station network, especially in the Arctic.

So the Arctic is an urban heat island??

LMAO.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a private conversation? Use your effing phone.

This is a public forum. Duh!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Slumlord!
Here it is, Romper.

Dufus Dale 182085
LMAO!!! It is our Constitutional Right to carry a weapon and to even think of changing that, would be Unconstitutional, that is plainly states in the 2nd amendment.

Wojar In reply: There is nothing in the constitution that makes it unconstitutional to repeal or amend an amendment.

Play Genius Romper's reply to Wojar (above): "And shall not be infringed on"!(as Obobblehead would say) PERIOD! Still confused Mr. 6 Year Old?

Wojar: In Birfoonistan, "shall not be infringed" means shall not be amended or repealed.

Sad. Please grow a brain.

Romper whines: I said it has not been repealed nor will it be. Wish to place a wager on the outcome?

Fact, Romper defended Dufus Dale's preposterous statement to the effect that the 2nd Amendment is immutable (sorry every amendment can be repealed), and now he's changing his story in a sad attempt to make believe it didn't happen.(Familiar theme?) What a sorry sad little Romper.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant is a birfoon who doesn't understand the limitations imposed by his ignorance.
suck on this:

A video of Michelle Obama telling a group of homosexual-rights activists that Kenya was her husband’s “home country” went viral over the Easter weekend.

The video, posted April 3 on YouTube and forwarded by a score of Internet e-mails, shows Michelle Obama saying,“When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2010/04/136769/#W1wyGgyKFI ...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
eligible to be pResident?
What does a fraudulent birth certificate prove except that fraud has been committed???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••