BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243095 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179777 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Some questions of you Libtards. Why, in 2007, did they change "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"?
Why did Dr. James Hansen reduce the number of his data sites from 200 to just 60 here in the U.S.? And isn't it odd that the 60 he kept were all Urban Heat Island big cites!!!
Three days ago he had frosts in Nassau, Baker, and other northern tier counties here in Florida. No frost at my house in Dival Co. but at 36F it was close. Normally northern Florida gets it's first frost in mid-December but in the past few years it has been around Thanksgiving and now it is mid-November?!?
Also they had snow flurries in Virginia Beach and and North Carolina's Outer Banks and that is not usual either.
In fact since 2007 it has snowed every year in NC's Outer Banks with the exception of one year but in one of those years it snowed TWICE so the average is one snow per year for the past six years and that is not nearly normal!!!
I could go on and on about all the anomalies that indicate the Earth is cooling down but you Libtards will not accept the facts as your leaders say other wise.
I don't care what leaders say, I care what scientist say.

And if you speak with an honest one you will find we lack the data to know what the hell is going on.

The term was changed because climate change is what is happening.

Snow has absolutely NOTHING to do with determining global anything.

It can be cold enough to snow for weeks and it may not snow.

Does that mean it is really hot when it rains?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#179778 Nov 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>L<MAO!!! If an alien is "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" he must adhere to the following.
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[1]
See aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
----------
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
The meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction" simply means being required to obey US law and, if not, be subject to arrest and trial by US courts. That is all. Everyone in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of US law, including foreigners who are visiting or residing here (legally or illegally) EXCEPT for foreign diplomats and their families.

Meese is right and you are wrong. Bingham is right and you are wrong. Hatch is right and you are wrong. These articles are right, and you are wrong.

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179779 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Boy did I have fun at the Waffle House this morning. I can not believe it but none of the staff had seen this yet. Even the many of the black staff members are country-blacks (not ghetto people). Anyway I played it on my smart phone and boy did they like it. And most of them said they voted for Obama too!!!
Obamacare by Morning CMA Awards Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YR3_mM4bpCYXX
Black staff members , eh? Did they go AAAAAHHHHH in wonderment when they saw your smart phone? Did you try to take a pic of them and one of them said "No, no, mastah, you capture my soul if you do that"...

Ottawa

#179780 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I almost forgot about this parody. I know it is almost four years old but it is still funny too.
The Day ObamaCare Died - American Pie Parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M2scxJNXjMIXX
No no, no stealing Don McLean's "vérité" masterpiece.
look

United States

#179781 Nov 17, 2013
http://www.incomefy.com/... check this out!! Need a job?? Need extra money?? No scam no joke!! Hurry help me help you!!

Ottawa

#179782 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The numbers that reflect the economic reality of the Obama administration are reported all the time,not only by the mass media that is bias toward helping to hide the Obama wreck, but also by the Obama administration itself also trying to hide the truth. Check out Journal of Business and catch an unbiased reality.
So, you have nothing. No even ONE example from the Journal of Business and so forth.
look

United States

#179783 Nov 17, 2013
http://www.incomefy.com/... check this out!! Help me help you!! No scam no joke hurry!! Need free money?? Need a job??

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179784 Nov 17, 2013
I hate to break it to you, but Earth was not designed for you. 99.9% of every species that has ever graced the planet is DEAD. We have been around a very short time, and acquired true technology about 1 second ago if you look at the clock from the Earth's perspective.

We are a species with HUGE potential. We have adapted to nearly every climate the Earth has to offer. Being a technological species gives us 1 giant advantage over every other living thing we know of.

We can do something about it.

And we will continue to adapt or we will die. And if that means we must make the Earth adapt to us, so be it. We will have enormous power very soon, as tech evolves at amazing speed. Terraforming Earth or even another planet or moon is certainly not beyond us.

There are many things we can do to change our atmosphere. But we are new to this and we aren't going to accept predictions for three hundred years from now as cause for emergency. Especially when we can't be sure of the data we have now.

Climate change is more of a political debate than a science debate. The only debate in science is how much do we as humans effect climate... and we have no idea. The foremost climate scientist can only offer a guess. Three hundred years is an awful long time.

Yellowstone could blow 4 days from now and throw us into weather we have never seen before. 18 months of night and storms so crazy war would seem trite.

We need to throw money where it needs to go.

Technology. It is simply all that matters.

Ottawa

#179785 Nov 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent points and our friend Obskeptic does not realize the few top echelon on Wall Street take turns trading in their stock options every three months.
Thank you for that, but I did not conclude well. What I should've added was that the rich not only trump (pun intended) the middle class in income, and that not only 3% of $1 million is better than 10% of $40,000, it's fair to be rich and able to manipulate the stock market for huge gains, to the detriment of the small investor.

I can only dream of the profits reaped by those 2% after the GWB stock market crash in the fall of 2008. No wonder all the big "rescued" brokerage house-banks have been reaping record profits since 2010! Birthers, most of them poor blighters, applaud that.

Ottawa

#179786 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Any time is a good time to cut taxes, the problem is that government also needs to cut spending. Obama inherited a Democrat controlled Congress and was in a perfect position to succeed simply by concentrating his efforts on the unemployment problem, instead he ignored the employment issue completely and concentrated all his efforts on his radical left wing agenda. Instead of having more people working,we have more gay marriages,more abortions,more drug addiction,more people relying on government subsistence and more racial disagreement. Obama continued the failed policies of the 110th Congress,the same Congress he was a member of and the same policies he voted for while in the Senate.
er, Frank, 11 months after GWB left office, December 2009, HIS unemployment rate, FAKE unemployment rate was 10.5%(reality : 15%+). Today, FAKE unemployment rate is it's 7.3%*reality : 11%+). My basic math tells me that's a 3.2 percentage point improvement.

Ottawa

#179787 Nov 17, 2013
P.S.: Oh, and that auto bailout. Aren,t the big three achieving sales and profit records? What about the rescued crooked brokers and banks? Why don't you complain about that?
1 post removed

Ottawa

#179789 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the Federal government took in $3T in revenues for FY2013. All we need to do is cut back to Bush's last budget "request" of $2.7T and we will be in the black once again.
Yes, because when Bush took over from Clinton and was bequeathed a surplus, he in turn had EIGHT surpluses in a row. Boy, that Bush knew how to cut those expenses AND taxes for the rich. What, it wasn't 8 surpluses? Okay, seven. No? Hmmm, I'm sure he must've had THREE. What? You're kidding. Not even TWO? How would that last budget eliminate all previous SEVEN deficits? And it'll fix Obama's GWB-inherited deficits? How does that work?

Ottawa

#179790 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, did any of you Libtards know that RomneyCare contains a maximum individual cost share of $2,000 per year and a family cost share of $4,000 per year? And what is the maimum cost share under ObamaCare? THERE IS NONE!!!
Oh, the so called RomnetCare was written by Democrats and 90% of the legislatures who voted for it were ..... Democrats and it was a .... VETO proof vote so Romney had no choice but to sign it into law!!!
Facts you Libtards will never mention!!!
<quoted text>
It already had enough votes for an override so that would have been pointless and YOU F-ING KNOW IT!!! So shut the F-UP!!!
"YOU F-ING KNOW IT!!! So shut the F-UP!!!" Is that the rapier-like riposte of someone who is out of ammo, who is so frustrated at being "clownstomped" at every turn? I guess.

And where are those proofs we've been asking you?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179791 Nov 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit, he could have vetoed it and forced an override.
He didn't have the votes or the support of the state legislature. He didn't write the legislation,he actually had another plan that the Democrats didn't accept. He has said on numerous occasions that this state plan was unique to Massachusetts and would not be good for the rest of the country. Massachusetts is quite unique from the rest of the country,just as Wyoming is much different from the other 49 states.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179792 Nov 17, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
In 1932 at the peak of the Great Depression, there were 13 million people unemployment or 25% of the 52 million people in the workforce.
As of end of October of 2013, the unemployment rate is 7.3% and there are 11.3 million unemployed with 143 million in the civilian work force.
If you want to compare the unemployment in the Great Depression with today's unemployment, you would have to understand that there are now 296% more people in the workforce than in 1932 and if as you claimed that we have more people unemployed as compare in the Great Depression then we should see unemployment as high as 25% or 38 MILLION PEOPLE UNEMPLOYED.
We count the numbers differently now than we did in the 1920's. Back then a larger percentage of the population worked of farms and in rural areas. We now have approximately 310 million people and only around 100 million people working full time jobs, with ten times as many people working for federal,state, and municipality -- meaning being paid directly through state,local and federal tax revenue. In other words ten times as many people are getting paid on the backs of the civilian workforce. We shouldn't have to compare 2013 with the Great Depression,this is the twenty first century --- our country deserves better.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179793 Nov 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that if we killed two thirds of Americans with jobs...
We would be just about equal with the great depression?
Somehow I knew his attempt to help you understand comparable statistics would fail.
The U-6 unemployment rate for the great depression was 37.6% Vs. the 13.8 you provided.(just going to take your word for it)
Today we would need to hit close to 100 million unemployed to be comparable.
The U-3 for the depression was 25% compared to the 7.3% today.
Rougemath fools no one educated.
Isn't that funny as back in the 1930s they did not differentiate between U-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. If you where unemployed, you were just unemployed. Now days if you did not look for work this week, you are not U-3 unemployed but U-6 unemployed.
The Democrats invented U-3 to make themselves look good!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179794 Nov 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
er, Frank, 11 months after GWB left office, December 2009, HIS unemployment rate, FAKE unemployment rate was 10.5%(reality : 15%+). Today, FAKE unemployment rate is it's 7.3%*reality : 11%+). My basic math tells me that's a 3.2 percentage point improvement.
The Democrats took control of our economy after the November 2006 election. Bush was foolish to let the Democrats have free reign,but he basically allowed himself to be a lame duck after he realized that the 110th Congress wouldn't even vote in the middle. Things became much worse after the Democrat primary,when our country lost the battle against the radical left.

Location hidden

#179795 Nov 17, 2013
Do you know that vehicle classes where invented when FDR was president. Class-1 was from 0-6,000 pounds, Class-2 was from 6,001 up to 10,000, etc. and Class-8 was 33,001 pounds and above.
In 1982 they added a 9th Class which was 80,001+ pounds and told all the states they had to accept 80,000 trucks with five-axles.
Yep, back in the 1930s, about 40,000 pounds where as big as any truck got. Shows you how narrow minded FDR was.

Location hidden

#179796 Nov 17, 2013
Also under FDR "large" airplanes where anything above 12,500 pounds. Today that would be an private or air-taxi plane.
Again, it was not until REAGAN that they created "Heavy" class which is anything above 500,000 pounds.
Sooo, you can fly a Cessna Citation III, which is rated at 14,500 pounds, solo so long as you do not load it above 12,500lbs? But if you load it at 12,501 lbs, you need a copilot?!?
Go figure!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179797 Nov 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellowstone could blow 4 days from now and throw us into weather we have never seen before... said the clueless one.
You betcha!
You better "pray to God"
THAT
doesn't happen!
;~)
Doubt 'you know' him tho!
I don't see how that would effect the probability of a super volcano erupting at all.

The point is, why even discuss the weather 300 years from now when the entire system could change with an asteroid strike or a solar storm.

A powerful solar storm could turn off our electricity for a long, long time. No refrigeration, no gasoline, no lights. For months, and if it is really bad, years.

But instead of working on immediate threats to our survival, we bomb brown people. Who needs a back up system?

Our society is insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 3 min Retribution 1,602
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min BlueFlag 1,658,727
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 47,091
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 6 min positronium 8,791
News Last Jedi' 13 min Theocraencyclical 5
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 15 min Oprah is complete... 128
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 17 min See The Light 275
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 20 min Frindly 14,928
News Trump should resign amid sexual assault claims:... 1 hr spud 59
News Forged documents falsely accuse Chuck Schumer o... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 28
More from around the web