BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240358 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179723 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You can agree that our country is much worst off now than before Obama was elected?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's definitely MUCH better off IN SPITE of GWB's recession, two unfunded wars and 8 deficits. And then the meltdown...
Let's see, National debt increase in eight years of G.W. was $4.6T and in less than five years of Obama it is $6.7T and it will probably be $9.7T before Obama leaves office but G.W. is bad and Obama is good?
There goes that Libtardian Logic again.

Location hidden

#179724 Nov 17, 2013
Libtardian Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya

Location hidden

#179725 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You can agree that our country is much worst off now than before Obama was elected?
<quoted text>
No. It's definitely MUCH better off IN SPITE of GWB's recession, two unfunded wars and 8 deficits. And then the meltdown...
Oh, La Jacqueau, if we have a double dip recession next year, will G.W. have caused it? You can only blame Bush for so long before Obama owns the issues.
If is funny how Libtards rationalize things. If they hit their sexual partner, it is their partner's fault for pissing them off. And if they get drunk and drive into a tree, it was the tree's fault for trying to cross the road! Nothing is ever their fault!!!

Location hidden

#179726 Nov 17, 2013
Hummm, Obama's EPA backs down but according to Blooming-idiotberg it is the evil refineries fault!

Ethanol Loses as Gas-Price Fears Prompt EPA Reevaluation By Mark Drajem & Mario Parker - Nov 16, 2013

For months, lobbyists for refiners such as Valero Corp.(VLO) and Exxon Mobil Corp.(XOM) have warned that a U.S. law requiring increased use of ethanol would result in a mandate to add more of the fuel than they could safely blend into gasoline.

While that claim was mocked by executives at renewable fuel producers such as Poet LLC and a joint venture of BP Plc (BP/) and DuPont Co.(DD), yesterday the refiners got their way.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-16/etha...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#179727 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both wars were fully approved by Congress and were funded.
But what about Obama's wars? You always dodge that issue.
How many innocent people has Obama droned to death?
What a flaming hypocrite you are?
President Halliburton Cheney, Vice President Old Man Rummy and the Dummy Bush gave huge tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans in a time of two wars.

First time in American history wars were not paid for.

----------

EXCLUSIVE–The Three Trillion Dollar War: Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and Harvard Economist Linda Bilmes on the True Cost of the US Invasion and Occupation of Iraq / February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2on4jv
One week after President Bush rejected charges the war in Iraq has hurt the US economy, a new book puts a conservative estimate of the war’s cost at $3 trillion so far. In their first national broadcast interview upon their book’s publication, Nobel laureate and former chief World Bank economist, Joseph Stiglitz, and co-author Linda Bilmes of Harvard University say the Bush administration has repeatedly low-balled the cost of the war—and even kept a second set of records hidden from the American public
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/29/exclusi...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179728 Nov 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Well, have you and your ilk cured poverty? It will be here until the end of time, makes no difference how much your heart bleeds.
Wow.

Again Dale, poverty is not a disease. They aren't sick.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179729 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Vietnam under LBJ, Obama will not let the military fight to WIN! In the end both sides will lose fewer people.
<quoted text>
Yes we did WIN the Military war in just three weeks. We lost the insurgency because of Obama!!!
Now, how many civilians have been killed in Obama's Drone Strikes?
Of course we won in 3 weeks. All we had to do was drive and transport the thousands who surrendered. It isn't like we fought an actual army.

What happened to being greeted as liberators?

By "insurgency" you don't happen to mean the people we pissed off when we vaporized their brothers, mothers, cousins, and children?

Why don't you tell us Rouge... how many innocents have been killed by drones?

I often wonder about big talking fuctards like yourself.

How do you think you would react if the Chinese set up checkpoints in Florida? What if they didn't exactly understand American culture and made some mistakes? Like gunning down your sister? Or maybe mistaking your son for an "insurgent".

How much would you put up with? How long till you dusted off your rifle? How long till you were the insurgency?

These people aren't doing a damn thing different than we would.

You have to get over these terms the military creates to make you feel it is ok to kill another man. "insurgent", "enemy combatant", "terrorist". ALL bullshit. Always has been. These are people with foreign aggressors in their country.

Bush fucked up worse than any war president ever. He went to war with an very broad ideal. You can't kill an ideal with bullets and missiles, only lend it credibility.

Perhaps the biggest military blunder since Viking King Harald, and the Stamford bridge. Stupidity lost that war too. I use the Vikings as they are the closest parallel I can come up with. They took what they wanted and needed no reason but that they were stronger.

I am convinced that if Dubbya and his Daddy didn't have Saudi schlong half way down their throats we would have invaded the right country and this would have been over in months, not decades.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179730 Nov 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikileaks Exposes the TPP as a Capitulation to Corporate Interests
November 15, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/o8o2bcj
Kevin Zeese is co-director of It's Our Economy, an organization that advocates for democratizing the economy. He's also an attorney who is one of the original organizers of the National Occupation of Washington, DC. He has been active in independent and third party political campaigns including for state legislative offices in Maryland, governor of California and U.S. president, where he served as press secretary and spokesperson for Ralph Nader in 2004. He ran for the U.S. Senate in 2006 and was the only person ever nominated by the Green Party, Libertarian Party and Populist Party.
http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
Would we know anything at all without wikileaks?

Stunning the shit they pull behind our backs.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179731 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Tens of millions of people are unemployed,many that have jobs are working less hours and making less money all because of Obama policies. Tens of millions of people are receiving welfare. Tens of millions have lost their health insurance,and because of ObamaKare some of them are signing up for medicaid, but most will be paying much more when they sign up for new health insurance (inferior insurance - just the opposite of the Obama lies)Since Obama was elected health insurance costs have gone up over twenty percent. Since Obama was elected house hold income is down yet cost of living has highly increased. Since Obama's election the state of civil rights in our country have deteriorated to the lowest point in many decades.
If I were to state only half of the so-called 'facts" you've just posted, I would give some background, some proof, some evidence. You just "say" those things, they come out of your twisted mind and don't even come close to resembling reality. Take those allegations one by one, compare them with post-GWB one year after he left and with today - then we'll see. In the meantime, merely inventing it, posting it several times will not make it come true.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179732 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funded? FUNDED?

Are you kidding me?

Saying that the people will pay whatever it takes and we will borrow our azzes off till then is NOT funding.

Which war did Obama start Rouge? Wasn't aware there was an issue?

OFFS... are you talking about 12 days in Libya? THAT is what you think is a logical equivalent to 12 years in the desert without an enemy?

Warped.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#179733 Nov 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
President Halliburton Cheney, Vice President Old Man Rummy and the Dummy Bush gave huge tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans in a time of two wars.
----------
EXCLUSIVE–The Three Trillion Dollar War: Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and Harvard Economist Linda Bilmes on the True Cost of the US Invasion and Occupation of Iraq / February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2on4jv
One week after President Bush rejected charges the war in Iraq has hurt the US economy, a new book puts a conservative estimate of the war’s cost at $3 trillion so far. In their first national broadcast interview upon their book’s publication, Nobel laureate and former chief World Bank economist, Joseph Stiglitz, and co-author Linda Bilmes of Harvard University say the Bush administration has repeatedly low-balled the cost of the war—and even kept a second set of records hidden from the American public
He gave even bigger tax cuts to the lowest brackets of taxpayers, and Barry and the democrats extended those cuts even when they had the absolute power to end them.

"EGTRRA cuts the highest income tax rates: the 28, 31, and 36 percent rates fall by 3 percentage points, while the 39.6 percent rate falls to 35 percent. A new 10 percent tax bracket is carved out of the 15 percent bracket. Although the cuts in the highest income tax rates phase in slowly, the 10 percent bracket is available immediately. The tax act also expands the child credit and the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), reduces marriage penalties, increases subsides for education and retirement saving, repeals the limitations on itemized deductions and phaseouts of personal exemptions, and provides temporary, limited relief from the alternative minimum tax (AMT), a complex law that was designed to prevent aggressive tax sheltering but primarily affects large families or residents of states with high income taxes. The tax act reduces the estate tax and generation-skipping tax between 2001 and 2009 and repeals them in 2010."
Posting only part of the truth is dishonest!

Ottawa

#179734 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I didn't say they were not approved by Congress. If so, show me where NOW. As to not being funded, you don't understand that expression and being a crack helicopter pilot will not help you to understand that term;

2. What Obama's war? What country did Obama declare war on? ;

3. As to innocent people killed by Obama, well, TWICE yesterday, TWICE, I wrote that the innocent drone deaths were regrettable. I also compared drone deaths to the hundreds of thousand dead in Afghanistan and Iraq and yet you come back with this, and repeating your idiocies and incomparable comparisons will not make it them true.

4. Calling me a "flaming hypocrite" will also not make your uneducated and unknowing myths come true. Play law, play history, play facts, they just don't work.

Ottawa

#179735 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtardian Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya
Minimum 5th time this poor joke, and it still ain't funny. Oh, and it ends with "queer". Need I say more? Continue obsessing.

Ottawa

#179736 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, La Jacqueau, if we have a double dip recession next year, will G.W. have caused it? You can only blame Bush for so long before Obama owns the issues.
If is funny how Libtards rationalize things. If they hit their sexual partner, it is their partner's fault for pissing them off. And if they get drunk and drive into a tree, it was the tree's fault for trying to cross the road! Nothing is ever their fault!!!
On a scale of ten, how disappointed will you be if there is not a double dip recession next year? Would a single dip recession please you nonetheless?

Tell me about the DJIA
Tell me about gas prices

You're always quick to blame Obama when the first one tanks and the second one increases. Tell us about that.

Ottawa

#179737 Nov 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
More hogwash studies. Proof :

1. Nobel? Ha! According to Rogue, the Nobel is a farce, given to cronies and people who don't deserve it.

1. Harvard. Commie university. What do they know?

That's why this study is BS, no good, the was WAS funded and GWB left a clean slate, a budget surplus, healthy brokerages, banks, mortgage companies and a world at peace when he exited.
1 post removed

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179739 Nov 17, 2013
Almost forgot I had this...

A programmer buddy from New Grounds sent me this a good while back.

It was made for G.W. Bush.

But I think anyone here has the capacity to appreciate the message.

Very clever animation.

Ottawa

#179740 Nov 17, 2013
corr my post 179737 : the war WAS funded

Ottawa

#179741 Nov 17, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave even bigger tax cuts to the lowest brackets of taxpayers, and Barry and the democrats extended those cuts even when they had the absolute power to end them.
"EGTRRA cuts the highest income tax rates: the 28, 31, and 36 percent rates fall by 3 percentage points, while the 39.6 percent rate falls to 35 percent. A new 10 percent tax bracket is carved out of the 15 percent bracket. Although the cuts in the highest income tax rates phase in slowly, the 10 percent bracket is available immediately. The tax act also expands the child credit and the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), reduces marriage penalties, increases subsides for education and retirement saving, repeals the limitations on itemized deductions and phaseouts of personal exemptions, and provides temporary, limited relief from the alternative minimum tax (AMT), a complex law that was designed to prevent aggressive tax sheltering but primarily affects large families or residents of states with high income taxes. The tax act reduces the estate tax and generation-skipping tax between 2001 and 2009 and repeals them in 2010."
Posting only part of the truth is dishonest!
What's 3% of $1 million?$30,000
What's 10% of the average U.S. wage,$40,000 ?$4,000

Who benefits? It's like saying, Hurray, wow wow, my boss gave me a 25% raise, from $10,000 to $12,500 a year.

To quote you : "Posting only part of the truth is dishonest!" . I would add, "to not comprehend the difference between $40,000 and $1 million a year and the tax rebates result is just plain dishonest".

And, further more, I'll show you the difference between Joe Nobody, small investor, and Mr Rich man, wealthy investor.

Both invest in a company. Poor bugger invests $10,000 of his life savings , the rich dude invests $1 million, peanuts for him. Overnight, the stock increases by 10%. Profit for the poor guy, IF he sells his stock :$1,000. What with brokers' fees and all that, he holds on to it, small profit, what the hell. For the rich guy, the profit is $100,000. What does he do? Guess. SELLS his shares. And what happens to the stock, as he and his rich buddy pals do the same, sell? Stock goes down , probably below what it was the day before. Result, and it's the same as tax cuts, the big dudes win - yet again - and the little dude loses - yet again. Oh, it's not over. Rich dudes re-buy the stock at a much lower price and here we go again. Are you rich, Obskeptic? You side with the rich, so I would guess you are.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#179742 Nov 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Would we know anything at all without wikileaks?
Stunning the shit they pull behind our backs.
Absolutely, and the Senator Frank Church hearings.

-------

The Martin Luther King, Jr. FBI File
http://vault.fbi.gov/Martin%20Luther%20King%2...

The Martin Luther King, Jr. FBI File
http://www.lexisnexis.com/academic/upa_cis/gr...
http://academic.lexisnexis.com/documents/upa_...

John Lennon FBI File
http://vault.fbi.gov/john-winston-lennon
http://vault.fbi.gov/john-winston-lennon/john...

==========

New documents show longtime friendship between J. Edgar Hoover and Paul Harvey / January 23, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/ybkfswj
For the better part of six decades, Paul Harvey spun tales on the radio in his staccato baritone, entertaining up to 24 million listeners a day with folksy vignettes ending in unexpected twists.
And now, the rest of the story.
Previously confidential files show that Harvey, who died last February at 90, enjoyed a 20-year friendship with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, often submitting advance copies of his radio script for comment and approval. Harvey wrote Hoover and his deputies regularly. Hoover, in turn, helped Harvey with research, suggested changes in scripts and showered the broadcaster with effusive praise.
But the real twist, suitable for one of Harvey's signature "Rest of the Story" vignettes, is how they met -- on opposite sides of an espionage investigation.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#179743 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
More hogwash studies. Proof :
1. Nobel? Ha! According to Rogue, the Nobel is a farce, given to cronies and people who don't deserve it.
1. Harvard. Commie university. What do they know?
That's why this study is BS, no good, the was WAS funded and GWB left a clean slate, a budget surplus, healthy brokerages, banks, mortgage companies and a world at peace when he exited.
You're 100% right and 0% wrong!

Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News are liars and propagandist.

Josef Goebbels would be very proud of the rightwing in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 2 min CodeTalker 85
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,060
News Trump's wall reversal will cost GOP in future t... 2 min The light 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min President DonJ Trump 25,273
News Obama tells heckler he can't halt deportations ... (Nov '13) 4 min The light 26
News Sessions' lies 8 min spud 16
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 265,238
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 9 min Lawrence Wolf 324
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 12 min Lawrence Wolf 182
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 4 hr Retribution 96
More from around the web