BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178792 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
He who can do and teach does and teaches. He who cannot does neither.
What is ironic is that Shaw never intended the statement about he who cannot do, teaches, to be understood as true, but rather he intended it to be understood as an idiotic utterance of an ignorant lout.
Oops! Looks like someone hit a nerve.

For your reference, Twinkerbelle. Doesn't seem you know as much as you thought you did about the islands.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/11...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Mesa, AZ

#178793 Nov 9, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obots, We have a felon in the White House!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?
Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?
Why can’t anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?
If you really want to do something about it, you and your neighbor, BirfoonLady, should slaughter an ox on a stone altar and then burn your offering.

Good luck.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#178794 Nov 9, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obots, We have a felon in the White House!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?
Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?
Why can’t anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?
He has a valid birth certificate.
You do realize there was no country of Kenya at the time the President was born, don't you?
Oh, wait. I forget that you people make it all up as you go along.
Continue in your self imposed ignorance and idiocy.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#178795 Nov 9, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
You do realize there was no country of Kenya at the time the President was born, don't you?
So because the country didn't officially exist at the time of his birth... anyone born in such "country" is... automatically.... a US citizen??

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178796 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try and open your eyes every now and then. You'll see that aholes, such as yourself, are extremely rare. Just think Path, you're a relic from the azzhole age! A rarity, indeed!
You HAVE to sign up for those Grade 3 remedial reading classes or continue at your own peril. Let me repeat my post which you clearly did not understand :

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178797 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Sarcastic, yes, and I got that. But you were partly right. One must not confuse teaching, which is an art, and practicing what one was taught, which is totally different art. Being the best engineer in the world does not make one the best engineering teacher in the world, or even in one University.
wojar gave sport as an example. Excellent example as we can plainly see who are the best coaches and the best players. How many star players ever became star coaches? Hmmmm, not a whole lot. Why? You can't teach natural talent, but teachers who possess savvy such as the acquired mechanics of the game, but not much natural talent, CAN, and DO .
I stand corrected and my post was meant for AL.

I was trying to be cute and it was the wrong choice of words, wording, phrasing, phraseology, terminology, and plagiarism.

It does not apply to anyone, well not really. LOL

Your post seems spot on too me.

Like you have stated before, you can drive but you cannot fix your engine.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178798 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
It's the weekend and all my colleagues here in Arizona are having a great time. I'm stuck in my hotel suite recovering from a B. burgdorferi infection that I caught from a tick bite in Connecticut (Old Lyme is in CT; that's where the name,'Lyme', in Lyme Disease comes from.) It's nasty. Thank goodness for azithromycin!
A walk around the tree lined lake can be hazardous!
Your in good hands with antibiotics but make sure you follow up with your doctors back home.

Lyme can be tricky and lead to other illnesses down the road.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178799 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
He who can do and teach does and teaches. He who cannot does neither.
What is ironic is that Shaw never intended the statement about he who cannot do, teaches, to be understood as true, but rather he intended it to be understood as an idiotic utterance of an ignorant lout.
Duly noted!

Ottawa

#178800 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good. That quote from Shaw is perhaps the most misunderstood and abused passage he ever wrote.
LoL. Just imagine, though, the terror of the poor students who would be taught English literature by George Bernard Shaw, OMG, and having to cope with his superior and perfect command of the English language PLUS his acerbic wit.

One of numerous anecdotes on Shaw, who HATED mundane functions but was forced to attain many as he had to sell his books too, tells about a "soirée" where high society hobnobbed . At the end of what was for him a very painful and boring evening, as he was about to take his leave, the hostess approached him and asked :

"Mr. Shaw, I trust you had a good time"

To which Shaw instantly replied :

"I most certainly did, Madame, but it wasn't here".

Ottawa

#178801 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
It's the weekend and all my colleagues here in Arizona are having a great time. I'm stuck in my hotel suite recovering from a B. burgdorferi infection that I caught from a tick bite in Connecticut (Old Lyme is in CT; that's where the name,'Lyme', in Lyme Disease comes from.) It's nasty. Thank goodness for azithromycin!
A walk around the tree lined lake can be hazardous!
Well, it could've been worse. You could've run across Zimmerman on your tree-lined lake walk.

Hope you get better soon and enjoy your time there at least a little bit. I'm told that Arizona, from a friend who just returned from there, is most enjoyable.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178802 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama does not fudge the numbers? How about the unemployment numbers for Sep. 2012? California did not report their numbers but that did not stop the federal report. Oh, they fixed those ..... right after the elections ...... and blamed California who probably was in cahoots with Obama.
Have I not taught you anything? LOL

For the most part Republicans are Gangsters and Democrats are Racketeers.

All Governments worldwide lie to their citizenry.

=====

http://www.democracynow.org/shows/2006/12/18
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178803 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, Therealnews will only talk about BO (Before Obama). And when you bring it to his attention, there is never a reply.
READ MY LIPS:

Obama is a corporate hack loser just like Reagan, the Bush's and the Clinton's.

----------

Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq / July 17, 2007 /
The Executive Order signed by Bush on July 17 is entitled "Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq".

This order authorizes the confiscation of any and all properties belonging to two classes of American citizens (or anyone else for that matter):

1. Anyone who opposes the administration's "peace and stability program" in Iraq. In other words, anyone who opposes the occupation of Iraq by American forces.

2. Anyone who can be accused of "undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction", or those who oppose the confiscation and privatization of Iraq's oil resources - otherwise known as the "Oil Sharing Agreement" which gives 87 % of the revenues from Iraq oil to the Anglo-American oil giants. Anyone with a sense of history knows that this is the result of the Cheney-Oil company Energy Plan. The one which divvied up the Iraqi oil fields to the American oil companies; yes, the energy plan the administration refused to disclose because of "Executive Privilege".

This Order violates the First Fourth and Fifth Amendments of the Constitution. It removes the right of free speech and expression and the right to dissent.

It has not been discussed by the Congress, nor has it been disclosed by the media. The same media which parroted the administration's lies to justify invading Iraq all those years ago.

Of all the illegal acts by this administration, it seems to me the self declared right to confiscate the property of citizens without due process of law should be the final straw.

If congress - both Republican and Democrat - do not do something NOW to bring this criminal conspiracy to the bar of justice, it seems to me that they are just as guilty as the administration.

In that case we can kiss our nation goodbye. I wonder, is this how the citizens of Germany felt in the 1930s?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#178804 Nov 9, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
So because the country didn't officially exist at the time of his birth... anyone born in such "country" is... automatically.... a US citizen??
No, he's a US citizen because he was born in Hawaii at the right time. A few years earlier and he would not have been a citizen.
FOADIAF, you waste of space.

Ottawa

#178805 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected and my post was meant for AL.
I was trying to be cute and it was the wrong choice of words, wording, phrasing, phraseology, terminology, and plagiarism.
It does not apply to anyone, well not really. LOL
Your post seems spot on too me.
Like you have stated before, you can drive but you cannot fix your engine.
I just think it was all good fun
wojar

Mesa, AZ

#178806 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
For your reference, Twinkerbelle. Doesn't seem you know as much as you thought you did about the islands.
Huh? A nerve? I have been in private practice or corporate positions for most if my life, idiot.
wojar

Mesa, AZ

#178807 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And hurricanes hit Florida and the Gulf coast. Moron.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178808 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>And hurricanes hit Florida and the Gulf coast. Moron.
Hurricanes hit the Gulf Coast? No shyt? Very sharp of you, Marmaduke. Don't you remember telling me how that area (PI) rarely got hit? You'll never admit it, but you do remember, as do I.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178809 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You HAVE to sign up for those Grade 3 remedial reading classes or continue at your own peril. Let me repeat my post which you clearly did not understand :
<quoted text>
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?
moronic drivel

Ottawa

#178810 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
moronic drivel
How does it feel to be looked upon as an azz by over 6 million people? The only fracking going on with you is where your brain is located - your posterior and below the belt.

<quoted text>

<quoted text>

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178811 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have PROOF that the CIA was dealing in drugs?
From Wiki: The U.S. State Department paid over $806,000 to known drug traffickers to carry humanitarian assistance to the Contras.
Humanitarian assistance is not drugs! Next, I suppose Obama has not been arming Muslim extremest in Syria who are affiliated with ..... al Qaeda? There is a lot of shady dealings going on during war.
Remember during WWII Soviet Russia was an ally of our? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Again, you have zero proof that the Reagan administration was involved in any drug dealings.
I said the CIA was helping flood America with cocaine. I didn't say he was a moron. Did you think he was going to cut them a check and write "cocaine" in the memo line? They also supplied all things transportation.

"Once you set up a covert operation to supply arms and money, it's very difficult to separate it from the kind of people who are involved in other forms of trade, and especially drugs. There is a limited number of planes, pilots and landing strips. By developing a system for supply of the Contras, the US built a road for drug supply into the US."

Former CIA agent David MacMichael

John Lichfield and Tim Cornwell, "'America has fought the wrong war': Did US policy in central America in the 1980s assist the growth of the Colombian cocaine cartels?" The Independent (26 August 1989)

What does Obama or Russia have to do with it?

Sure they financed and armed people who the administration found beneficial to our "national interest". We have been doing that for almost as long as we have been a nation wealthy enough to.

So hard for you to believe that drug profits in America helped finance those same contras?

Maybe the CIA didn't sell it per say. But our media sure did run those commercials.

""A major drug epidemic seems to be sweeping the city! Users call it crack. It is even more powerful than cocaine and it is dirt cheap. You can get it nearly everywhere, here are clips of people dealing at 7th and Brisbane Street also 3rd and Main alongside the phone booths. It comes in vials like this... and we are told it is enough for one person. It cost 3 dollars. Because it is so cheap and effective it is popping up everywhere.

Did we mention it is cheap? And you can get it almost anywhere? And that it is an improvement on cocaine?

Here's Tom with the weather.""

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At Koch summit, Rand Paul splits with Cruz, Rubio 8 min Responsibility 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 50,220
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min Cowobunga 57,027
Jane Fonda's Vietnam-era arrest bolsters GOP cr... 17 min Responsibility 36
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 19 min Thomas 758
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Blitzking 141,726
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min - Lady Liberty - 304,224
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 2 hr serfs up 1,784
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,172,116
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 4 hr Mujahid 81
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 5 hr barefoot2626 566
More from around the web