BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243317 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167277 Aug 12, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Someday you will thank me for standing up and fighting for your rights as a decent human being.
loose
Loose, Poppo doesn't need anyone to stand up for him. Not you nor me.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#167278 Aug 12, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have lost track of which black guys she was sleeping with. If you read Frank Marshal Davis book that chronicles his conquests of white women and others, you would find that he also saddled up with Barry's mom at about the time she would have gotten pregnant. I don't recall any paternity tests having been conducted to verify that she was with only one black lover at the time, and Barry sure looks a lot more like Frank then the absentee father that Barack Sr. turned out to be. Frank ended up being the principle father figure that had a profound influence on him growing up, once he returned from his adopted homeland of Indonesia. Frank taught him to hate whites, sell drugs, and especially to hold America in contempt just for existing. Considering the controversies surrounding young Barry's birth, I find it rather amusing that you have no skepticism about any of it. Like how do you become an Indonesian citizen with the legally adopted last name Soetoro, then come back to America and magically become a "naturalized" citizen when the supposed birth father is not an American citizen? Also, why is it that the latest version of the BC has been confirmed by multiple forensic document experts as being a "layered" PDF file and not a copy of an original, legal document?
Taking up the last point first: Answer: Layers are normal in pdf---who told you that pdf did not work using layers?

Obama was never a citizen of Indonesia, nor did he legally change his name to Soetoro, as a telephone call to the Indonesian embassy will confirm.

Someone other than Obama senior having been Obama's REAL (meaning DNA) father is entirely possible---just as possible as someone other than the man who was married to your mother being your father or that a man other than the one married to the mother was the real father of George Bush or Mitt Romney or Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon---and it simply does not matter in any of their cases or even in Obama's.(It is no more possible to inherit communism through DNA than it is to inherit the Baptist religion through DNA).

Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time) and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii are lying when they have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the birth certificates (short form and long form) to Obama and that ALL the facts on the image that the White House has put online are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to him.

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). The date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us this date. And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the Hawaii birth certificate and the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167279 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad is the inference was plainly evident. The fool thinks an obvious valid inference is "jumping to conclusions."
LRS sees a guy walking down the street with his girl and says, "you better be careful cuz you're gonna get the clap." The guy busts his nose and the stupid buffoon says "why did you jump to conclusions? who said anything about your girl?"
Justice Stupid Moron strikes again.
<quoted text>
Twinkerbell, quit doing the crawdaddy. I was being PC by not naming the sex of your partner. Obviously, your mind isn't PC! LMAO
1 post removed
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167281 Aug 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't live in gun-controlled Canada, but in gun-free and murderous Shreveport LA. That is your problem, not mine. Now, if this foul-mouthed rapper is my daddy, how come YOU inherited his filthy sex-laden profane language multiplied by 10? Strange.
I know the link Is YOUTUBE and I don't deny the video's content. Is the guy armed and a killer?
Well then, tell us, who's yo daddy? LMAO!!!!!
1 post removed
Learn to Read

United States

#167283 Aug 12, 2013
I saw where Trump was flapping his gums again. Why didn't anyone tell me that the circus was back in town? I was forced to watch the performance without popcorn.

The only things more clownish than his act are that hairpiece and anyone pretending that the Doo could be a real candidate
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167284 Aug 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I saw where Trump was flapping his gums again. Why didn't anyone tell me that the circus was back in town? I was forced to watch the performance without popcorn.
The only things more clownish than his act are that hairpiece and anyone pretending that the Doo could be a real candidate
You may have something there, "The Doo"! LOL (good one)
Learn to Read

United States

#167285 Aug 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Frank (if you actually read Dreams) you would know that it was his friend Ray who intimated in he got “less” playing time because the coach didn’t like him. No one but you has ever suggested he never played.

Yeah I know you used both “rarely played and never played” in your hate filled diatribe which only goes to show your mental deterioration about 98 percent complete. You really do need help Frank.
Frank is still trying to decipher "See Spot Run". He's pretty sure that Spot is running to get away from a Black man, but he can't understand why Spot doesn't pull out his weapon and stand his ground.
Learn to Read

United States

#167286 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You may have something there, "The Doo"! LOL (good one)
Perhaps I should trademark it?
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167287 Aug 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Third go-around for this lame joke from someone who has nothing better to do or write. Sigh, so sad.
Soooo, here is another one.

Jim was sitting on the plane waiting to fly to Detroit, when a guy took the seat beside him. The guy was an emotional wreck, pale, hands shaking, moaning in fear.

"What's the matter?" Jim asked.

"I've been transferred to Detroit - I've heard the people are crazy there. They've got lots of shootings, gangs, race riots, drugs, poor public schools, and the highest crime rate in the nation."

Jim replied, "I've lived in Detroit all my life. It's not as bad as the media says. Find a nice home, go to work, mind your own business, and enroll your kids in a nice private school. It's as safe a place as anywhere in the world."

The guy relaxed and stopped shaking and said, "Oh, thank you. I've been worried to death. But if you live there and say it's OK, I'll take your word for it. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a tail gunner on a Budweiser truck."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167288 Aug 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it! "THE DOO"! Funny as hell, man.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167289 Aug 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you call that a comb-over or a comb-around? Thing must be two feet long!
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167290 Aug 12, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the 1950's when General Eisenhower was President the wealthiest top 1% of Americans had to pay 91% in taxes.
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
In the twentieth century it was the Liberal Progressive Era that benefited most Americans.
The New Deal, The Fair Deal, The GI Bill, and the Great Society.
----------
Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretary
June 28, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/yj339w6
Warren Buffett, the third-richest man in the world, has criticised the US tax system for allowing him to pay a lower rate than his secretary and his cleaner.
Speaking at a $4,600-a-seat fundraiser in New York for Senator Hillary Clinton, Mr Buffett, who is worth an estimated $52 billion (26 billion), said:The 400 of us [here] pay a lower part of our income in taxes than our receptionists do, or our cleaning ladies, for that matter. If youre in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/19483842
Soooo Eisenhower inherited FDR tax structure, so what?
When Ike became president he inherited a 92% top rate of over $200K but he was able to drop it to 91% top rate for over $400K. And you blame Ike to the HIGH tax rates?
Oh, in 1944 FDR had jacked it up to 94%. Does that mean he is more evil than Ike?!?
But it does not matter what I say as you will have forgotten it all in about two seconds. Why my Chihuahua has a longer attention spand than you do.
Learn to Read

Greenfield, IN

#167291 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Would you call that a comb-over or a comb-around? Thing must be two feet long!
Comb? That thing hasn't seen a comb for years
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167292 Aug 12, 2013
Fact, the 83rd Congress, 1953-54, both Houses were Republican controlled.
the 84th Congress, 1955-56, both Houses were Democrat controlled.
the 85th Congress, 1957-58, again both Houses were Democrat controlled.
The 86th Congress, 1959-60, again both Houses were Democrat controlled.
Pres. Ike never had the oppotunity to sign another tax cit because ..... the Democrats controlled both Houses of Congress from 1955-1960!!!
But it was all Ike's fault he did not cut taxes!!!
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167293 Aug 12, 2013
And in the 87th Congress, 1961-62, again both Houses of Congress were controlled by the Democrats.
In the 88th Congress, 1963-64, both Houses were controlled by the Democrats.
In the 89th Congress, 1965-66, both Houses were controlled by .... Democrats.
In the 90th Congress, 1967-68,,,,,, Democrats.
In the 91st Congress, 1969-70,,,,,, Democrats.
In the 92nd Congress, 1971-72,,,,,, Democrats.
In the 93rd Congress, 1973-74,,,,,, Democrats.
in the 94th Congress, 1975-76,,,,,, Democrats.
In the 95th Congress, 1977-78,,,,,, Democrats.
In the 96th Congress, 1979-80,,,,,, Democrats
In the 97th Congress, 1981-82, Democrat House, Republican Senate!
And can you guess when the Reagan Tax Cuts where voted on???????
No president can sign into law anything that is not passed with both Houses of Congress.
Case in point was when Bill Clinton signed into law four of NEWT GINGRICH's balanced budgets!!! Seven of the points of the Contract with America and the 1997 Taxpayer relief act. All CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN initiatives!!!!

Ottawa

#167294 Aug 12, 2013
El Chico wrote:
Pres. Ike never had the oppotunity to sign another tax cit because ..... the Democrats controlled both Houses of Congress from 1955-1960!!!
Who accused him of not cutting them? And imagine if he had, at a compound rate of revenue loss in the last odd-60 years, what the deficit would be!
1 post removed
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167296 Aug 12, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Someday you will thank me for standing up and fighting for your rights as a decent human being.
loose
<quoted text>
Loose, Poppo doesn't need anyone to stand up for him. Not you nor me.
Obviously he did as if he did speak up for himself, you wood knot have had two.
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167297 Aug 12, 2013
El Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Who accused him of not cutting them? And imagine if he had, at a compound rate of revenue loss in the last odd-60 years, what the deficit would be!
He accused him of having high tax rates!!! And I am sure he would have if the Republicans had retained control over both Houses of Congress!
You always seem to forget that no president can sign anything into law that had not first passed both Houses of Congress!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167298 Aug 12, 2013
Hummmm, I think this judge is way out of line. This is a First Amendment issue and she should have butted out.
But I do wonder if this is a racial issue. The mother appears to be black and black people tend to use less traditional names (which is okay with me).

Tenn. judge changes infant's name from 'Messiah'

NEWPORT, Tenn.(AP) A judge in Tennessee changed a 7-month-old boy's name to Martin from Messiah, saying the religious name was earned by one person and "that one person is Jesus Christ."

Child Support Magistrate Lu Ann Ballew ordered the name change last week, according to WBIR-TV ( http://on.wbir.com/1cDOeTY ). The boy's parents were in court because they could not agree on the child's last name, but when the judge heard the boy's first name, she ordered it changed, too.

"It could put him at odds with a lot of people and at this point he has had no choice in what his name is," Ballew said.

It was the first time she ordered a first name change, the judge said.

Messiah was No. 4 among the fastest-rising baby names in 2012, according to the Social Security Administration's annual list of popular baby names.

Tenn. judge changes infant's name from 'Messiah'
http://news.yahoo.com/tenn-judge-changes-infa...

Ottawa

#167299 Aug 12, 2013
El Chico wrote:
El Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
He accused him of having high tax rates!!! And I am sure he would have if the Republicans had retained control over both Houses of Congress!
You always seem to forget that no president can sign anything into law that had not first passed both Houses of Congress!
"He accused him"... Who's he?

And do you mean to tell me that in the short history of the U.S., no president has been able to send a Bill to Congress that passed with an opposition party majority in Congress?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Senate to weigh discipline for accus... 2 min Cordwainer Trout 1
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 4 min 3 PC WHITE MEAT BAND 190
News White House Supports Better Background Checks A... 6 min Dee Dee Dee 39
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 min hillbillyBanger 16,614
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min EditorAtLarge 1,705,999
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min EditorAtLarge 59,652
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 21 min spud 172
News Florida teen shooting survivors announce 'March... 35 min Politico Incorrecto 47
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,542
News 'The View' co-hosts mock Mike Pence's faith, br... 9 hr Pat Robertson s F... 30
More from around the web