BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,061 - 144,080 of 177,526 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

#163784 Jul 14, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank you are 100% correct and should apply that same logic to the corrupt corporate Republican party which those healthcare plans came from.
Obama has mushrooms growing out of your brain. Obama agenda has nothing to do with The Republican party. Obama's promise to work with Republicans was always a lie. Obama can not open his mouth without telling a lie.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#163785 Jul 14, 2013
Jacques,
Maybe if there are any lessons to be learned by the public from the Trayvon Martin killing, one is that if someone feels they are being stalked or followed or threatened in any manner, they should immediately get on the horn to the police and notify them that someone is making them uneasy.
There are all these what if's and should have's floating around out there, mostly around Zimmerman.
Well, what if Martin had called the police himself, which he did not.
I think they both took the law into their own hands.
I wish it had not have happened.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#163786 Jul 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has mushrooms growing out of your brain. Obama agenda has nothing to do with The Republican party. Obama's promise to work with Republicans was always a lie. Obama can not open his mouth without telling a lie.
Obama is Republican proven by continuing Bush/Cheney.

Bill Clinton was a Republican proven by all Newt Gingrich Republicans voted for NAFTA, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, 1996 Telecommunications, etc. etc. etc.

Both parties are destroying America.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163787 Jul 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Here's one :
="Jacques from Ottawa"]<quoted text>
No, O.J. did not testify. He walked, and perhaps same as Z will. I agree with LTR, he doesn't have to, I knew that, was just posing the question rhetorically.
There's another one, in a reply to Loose
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You think, "and perhaps same as Z will" is the same as a prediction? Get real!
If your remedial reading classes have paid off, yes it is. Again, I wrote "No, O.J. did not testify. He walked, and perhaps same as Z will". Got it? And, throughout the whole thing, I also affirmed over and over again to let the jury and judge decide and accept whatever verdict was handed down. So, innocent it is, move on to something else.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163788 Jul 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Post number?
You think, like you, I made it up? How you project! YOU look it up, it was Saturday morning I believe.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#163789 Jul 14, 2013
Italian senator says black minister has 'features of orangutan'

Roberto Calderoli is condemned after speech in which he also said Cécile Kyenge should work as minister 'in her country'

14 July 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/nkr5u8v

The Italian prime minister, Enrico Letta, has condemned as unacceptable comments made by a senior rightwing senator in which he suggested the country's first black government minister had "the features of an orangutan".

Cécile Kyenge, an eye surgeon who was born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo but has Italian citizenship, has faced repeated racial slurs and threats since being appointed minister for integration by Letta in April.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/14/i...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#163790 Jul 14, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is Republican proven by continuing Bush/Cheney.
Bill Clinton was a Republican proven by all Newt Gingrich Republicans voted for NAFTA, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, 1996 Telecommunications, etc. etc. etc.
Both parties are destroying America.
Some Republicans have been trying very hard to keep The Democrats from destroying our country. I think that more of them should be trying harder to stop the Obama agenda. It is going to take more than just a few conservatives to stop Obama from destroying our country it is going to take politicians from both parties AND it is going to take the will of the people to demand that our country can not be dominated by a few left wingers and a bias left media.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#163791 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Having "wisdom is a gift" motto under your misnomer "Falconer" is as ludicrous as Hitler having "I love all Jews" written under his name.
Coming from Canadian trash, your words mean nothing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#163792 Jul 14, 2013
Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

Posted about 16 hours ago

Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.

http://nationalreport.net/obama-files-federal...

THIS is purely 'unconstitutional" ...
He and his admin/holder
IS
'trampling' ALL OVER The United States Constitution!
IF this is happening.

The FBI "cleared" Zimmerman of racial overtones!

He was NOT a racist!
He saved 'his life' BY *self defense*
Not any 'stand your ground' law!

Martin stood his ground AND 'lost'...
L~E~A~V~E Mr. George Zimmerman and his family ALONE!
They have "suffered" enough ...

Along with Martin's Family!

Let this rest!

``````````
Do NOT know how valid "National Report" blog is!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163793 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, you who speaketh to God daily. Where does it say that in the sacred texts? That the state is to take a life.
Who is talking about sacred texts besides you?
Grand Birther

United States

#163794 Jul 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Some Republicans have been trying very hard to keep The Democrats from destroying our country. I think that more of them should be trying harder to stop the Obama agenda. It is going to take more than just a few conservatives to stop Obama from destroying our country it is going to take politicians from both parties AND it is going to take the will of the people to demand that our country can not be dominated by a few left wingers and a bias left media.
What's funny and more than a little sad is you probably very strongly believe all the garbage you write, Fwank.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163795 Jul 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very worse, manslaughter but my guess is he'll walk. Next.
Post number? Just for verification purposes, you understand.
Ahem! "At the very worse, manslaughter but my guess is he'll walk". Post number, please?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#163796 Jul 14, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be double jeopardy and Holder is just blowing smoke.
Although there is a difference between Federal and State court.
This criminal case is over.
Now the wrongful death civil case can go forward.
Not double jeopardy violation according to the Supreme Court.

C.f., Jerome v. United States, 318 U.S. 101,(1943)("it should be noted that the double jeopardy provision of the Fifth Amendment does not stand as a bar to federal prosecution though a state conviction based on the same acts has already been obtained. See United States v. Lanza, 260 U. S. 377; Hebert v. Louisiana, 272 U. S. 312.")

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163797 Jul 14, 2013

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#163798 Jul 14, 2013
Jacques,
The media gave the Zimmerman case landmark status through sensationalism and phoney journalism.
Trayvon Martin should have called the police when he realized he was being followed and he should not have attacked.
He woud be alive today if he would have simply called the police instead of taking the law into his own hands and exacting street justice.

On an unrelated note, I hope convict Jesse Jackson Jr, rots in prison.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#163799 Jul 14, 2013
Jacques,
Every dog has its day, and Jesse Jr's is coming up soon.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#163800 Jul 14, 2013
If the Blockburger test were applied for a hate crime prosecutiion, there would not be double jeopardy as hated crime is not a lesser included offense of murder in the 2nd degree or manslaughter.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#163801 Jul 14, 2013
Trayvon Martin swung the first punch.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#163802 Jul 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Some Republicans have been trying very hard to keep The Democrats from destroying our country. I think that more of them should be trying harder to stop the Obama agenda. It is going to take more than just a few conservatives to stop Obama from destroying our country it is going to take politicians from both parties AND it is going to take the will of the people to demand that our country can not be dominated by a few left wingers and a bias left media.
The Mainstream Media in America are not liberal and neither is Obama.

The Democrats are all corrupt corporate hacks just like Republicans.

There are a very limited number of liberals in Washington DC and even fewer conservatives with absolutely ZERO power.

Ron Paul was one of a handful authentic conservatives and Bernie Sanders is one of the few authentic liberal/progressives.

For your convenience just to name two.

The Congress is run by RINOS & LINOS.

Republican in name only.

Liberal in name only.

==========

The Real Boston Tea Party was an Anti-Corporate Revolt
CNBC Correspondent Rick Santelli called for a "Chicago Tea Party" on Feb 19th in protesting President Obama's plan to help homeowners in trouble. Santelli's call was answered by the right-wing group FreedomWorks, which funds campaigns promoting big business interests, and is the opposite of what the real Boston Tea Party was. FreedomWorks was funded in 2004 by Dick Armey (former Republican House Majority leader & lobbyist); consolidated Citizens for a Sound Economy, funded by the Koch family; and Empower America, a lobbying firm, that had fought against healthcare and minimum-wage efforts while hailing deregulation.

Anti-tax "tea party" organizers are delivering one million tea bags to a Washington, D.C., park Wednesday morning - to promote protests across the country by people they say are fed up with high taxes and excess spending.

The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the BEIC pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America. http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/04/15-1...

========

Majority Of Tea Party Group's Spending Went To GOP Firm That Created It
December 28, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yl3dbqv
The political action committee behind the Tea Party Express (TPE)-- which already has been slammed as inauthentic and corporate-controlled by rival factions in the Tea Party movement -- directed almost two thirds of its spending during a recent reporting period back to the Republican consulting firm that created the PAC in the first place.
Our Country Deserves Better (OCDB) spent around $1.33 million from July through November, according to FEC filings examined by TPMmuckraker. Of that sum, a total of $857,122 went to Sacramento-based GOP political consulting firm Russo, Marsh, and Associates, or people associated with it.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/200...

---

-------The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#163803 Jul 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
Republicans talk a good game but never ever delivered smaller government.

12 years of Reagan/Bush and 8 years of Bush/Cheney increased the size of government with the largest deficits in history.

=========

No Republican administration has balanced a budget since Eisenhower in 1957.

Dwight Eisenhower was last Republican President to preside over a balanced budget. He had a balanced budget in 1956 and 1957. Since then, there have been two presidents to preside over balanced budgets, LBJ in 1969 and Clinton in 1998 through 2001. During the last 40 years there have been five budget surpluses, all five were under Democratic Presidents: 1969, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 min KiMare 200,629
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min BEYONDtheCMB 115,352
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,497
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,101,429
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 151,453
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min positronium 257,000
10 things to know about corporate inversions 10 min Righteous 6
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 2 hr RustyS 29
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••