BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,553)

Showing posts 131,041 - 131,060 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Still poring over Google trying to find Gov Chiles's intentional delay in asking for Washington's aid following Hurricane Andrew, Rogue?
Do you still expect me to find and prove something YOU stated, yet doesn't exist?
What parameters are you using to search for it?
You might try Bing!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh Jacques, did you find this? I did!!!

"It took four days for FEMA to get its first people into South Florida after Andrew."

Why did it take four days? Was it because Gov. Lawton Chiles waited for three days to declare a state disaster and request FEMA? And why would he wait three days?
I will let you look a little longer!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

"Within five days the federal government and neighboring states had dispatched 20,000 National Guard and active duty troops to South Dade County to set up temporary housing"

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
2,150 active nuclear warheads and I have a link!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_w...
No, I have 150,000 rounds of ammo.
I'm surprised that a "military" man such as yourself would think that your country has so few warheads. I may even have underestimated the number of warheads per missile (6) as it seems to be more than that.

Read : en.wikipedia.org/.../Multiple_independently_t... ...

"Purpose

The military purpose of a MIRV is fourfold:
Providing greater target damage for a given ballistic missile payload. Radiation (including radiated heat) from a nuclear warhead diminishes as the square of the distance (called the inverse-square law), and blast pressure diminishes as the cube of the distance. For example at a distance of 4 km from ground zero, the blast pressure is only 1/64th that of 1 km. Due to these effects several small warheads cause much more target damage area than a single large one. This in turn reduces the number of missiles and launch facilities required for a given destruction level - much the same as the purpose of a cluster munition.
With single warhead missiles, one missile must be launched for each target. By contrast with a MIRV warhead, the post-boost (or bus) stage can dispense the warheads against multiple targets across a broad area.
Reduces the effectiveness of an anti-ballistic missile system that relies on intercepting individual warheads.[1] While a MIRV attacking missile can have multiple warheads (3–12 on United States missiles and 3-10 on Russian), interceptors may have only one warhead per missile. Thus, in both a military and an economic sense, MIRVs render ABM systems less effective."

So we are talking over 10,000 warheads for the US alone. The number given by Wikipedia that you supplied (you supply one in a blue moon and it's wrong) is low and may be badly defined. I had not used any source for my number of 6, is why I kept it low.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_w...
150,000 rounds? And you post it? Do you realize now that everyone thinks you're nuts? Least you could do is lend some to those poor bullet-starved marines, ahhhhhh.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"It took four days for FEMA to get its first people into South Florida after Andrew."
Why did it take four days? Was it because Gov. Lawton Chiles waited for three days to declare a state disaster and request FEMA? And why would he wait three days?
Frist, you give no reference.

Second, it may have taken 3, 4 days for FEMA to move its derrière, but where does it say it was on account of Chiles's delaying tacticts? Fema is not exactly the fastest-moving bureaucracy in the world, as N.Orleans showed. Show me where it says Chiles delayed the aid. I'll be glad, don't mind at all, to say I was wrong if you come up with it. But you won't. YOU said it, onus is on YOU to find the proof, not me, I didn't say anything about Andrews or Chiles, only asked you to confirm what you accused Chiles of doing, or not doing.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Within five days the federal government and neighboring states had dispatched 20,000 National Guard and active duty troops to South Dade County to set up temporary housing"
And that proves that Chiles delayed the aid from Washington?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>150,000 rounds? And you post it? Do you realize now that everyone thinks you're nuts? Least you could do is lend some to those poor bullet-starved marines, ahhhhhh.
Now??? I've been certain that Rouge is nuts for quite some time. His bravado re rounds changes nothing (and was likely for Romper's benefit)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Now??? I've been certain that Rouge is nuts for quite some time. His bravado re rounds changes nothing (and was likely for Romper's benefit)
Romper is probably huddling with his council of wise birthers at the moment, no doubt preparing the next birther birfoon offensive in Topix. The council is divided into two groups :

a) The first group will put threats against individuals and countries in words. The aim is to present a threat in language that WE and , in this case, Canada, can easily comprehend. Some of the drafts have leaked and I was able to read one. It goes : "Yeah, that buttflapper and the other one, what's his name again. oh the flaming oil bigot. Oh yeah, dumbazzbastard, we're gonna take 'em for an air boat ride, then get Rogue to join us with his 120,000 rounds of ammunition. We'll have our assault weapons and small pistols for the "coup de grâce, whatever that means, damn Frenchies, then we'll feed 'em to the crocodilies. That'll teach them sissies to be smarter than us";

b) Then, the menace against Canada and that worstest of all enemies...China, Russia, North Korea, Syria? NO. France. Here's LRS's contribution, seconded by American er hmm Pravda Lady : "Yeah, as youse guys know, Canada is in France. Where? In France, not sure where France is, but we'll use my GPS to locate it as we go. That way, we can kill two birds with one stone. All they have are muskets and sabres. We'll use Rogue's arsenal along with his 150,000 rounds. Them frenchies and fu**ing canucks are dead meat. We'll mow 'em down and win the war,'GWB kind of mission accomplished', you'll see. Thst dsmn canuck, he got me so often, but I told him, yessir, got him good too. The firt time, I said fool me once, shame on me and when he got me again, I floored him with : Fool me twice shame on me." LMAO LRS tm reg'd).

Rogue made these two phrases famous, with LRS eagerly cheering him on and agreeing, "spot on" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_w ...
<quoted text>
I'm surprised that a "military" man such as yourself would think that your country has so few warheads. I may even have underestimated the number of warheads per missile (6) as it seems to be more than that.
Read : en.wikipedia.org/.../Multiple_independently_t... ...
"Purpose
The military purpose of a MIRV is fourfold:
Providing greater target damage for a given ballistic missile payload. Radiation (including radiated heat) from a nuclear warhead diminishes as the square of the distance (called the inverse-square law), and blast pressure diminishes as the cube of the distance. For example at a distance of 4 km from ground zero, the blast pressure is only 1/64th that of 1 km. Due to these effects several small warheads cause much more target damage area than a single large one. This in turn reduces the number of missiles and launch facilities required for a given destruction level - much the same as the purpose of a cluster munition.
With single warhead missiles, one missile must be launched for each target. By contrast with a MIRV warhead, the post-boost (or bus) stage can dispense the warheads against multiple targets across a broad area.
Reduces the effectiveness of an anti-ballistic missile system that relies on intercepting individual warheads.[1] While a MIRV attacking missile can have multiple warheads (3–12 on United States missiles and 3-10 on Russian), interceptors may have only one warhead per missile. Thus, in both a military and an economic sense, MIRVs render ABM systems less effective."
So we are talking over 10,000 warheads for the US alone. The number given by Wikipedia that you supplied (you supply one in a blue moon and it's wrong) is low and may be badly defined. I had not used any source for my number of 6, is why I kept it low.
Did you read my link? It has the exact number! And it gives a source!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frist, you give no reference.
Second, it may have taken 3, 4 days for FEMA to move its derrière, but where does it say it was on account of Chiles's delaying tacticts? Fema is not exactly the fastest-moving bureaucracy in the world, as N.Orleans showed. Show me where it says Chiles delayed the aid. I'll be glad, don't mind at all, to say I was wrong if you come up with it. But you won't. YOU said it, onus is on YOU to find the proof, not me, I didn't say anything about Andrews or Chiles, only asked you to confirm what you accused Chiles of doing, or not doing.
No, I deliberately did not leave a link. If I found it, so can you, if you want to!
Oh, I have done military alert notices. You do a load out and then stage and wait for the move out orders!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

By the way, I can do a Percent of Mac weight and balance. I have handed my load out to an Air Force Load Master of a C-5 and after about thirty minutes, he approved it as is!!!
Do have any idea how many ARMY pilots are capable of doing a Percent of Mac weight and balance? Less than one percent. Army aircraft use Reference Datum Line type weight and balance which is common on small aircraft. Percent of Mac is done on LARGE aircraft.
I can also do Rhumb Line navigation. Most Army pilots have no idea what a Rhumb Line is.

Rhumb line
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhumb_line

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

In 1976 I was a CW2 stationed in Hawaii but our battalion standardization pilot figured out I was just a little above average. CW4 Howard was one of the last Army One pilots who were phased out when Richard Nixon left office and the Marines took over.
And way, the Sec of the Army was going to visit Hawaii and Mr. Howard wanted my opinion of a few issues. After we talked I went with him to the 25th Inf. Div. HQ to a meeting with Major General Brooks and I also impressed him.
I was giving the #2 aircraft for the mission on the Big Island. Bradshaw AAF is 6,200 feet above sea level and the volcanic dust is really nasty so I brought along a pack of medical masks. The Sec. Army flew in in two U-21's and after a short briefing they boarded our aircraft. Mr. Howard had the Sec. with five of his staff in his aircraft and I took six in mine. We handed out the masks and they gave me a dumb look but we were wearing all our's so they too put their's on.
Mr. Howard's Huey took off first in a cloud of dust and I had to wait a half minute for the dust to dissipate and then we too took off in a dust cloud. We did several take offs and landings the same way. Oh, volcanic dust is very nasty. If you don't wear a mask you will be blowing black crud out of your nose for a few days. And it is real hard on the aircraft.
If you notice some picture from Afghanistan or Iraq you may notice that they now have a lower face guard on their flight helmets. They did not have them in the early 1990's during the Persian Gulf War but they do now.
Just Googled and could not find a current picture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama goes on a State visit to Israel . While he is on a tour of Jerusalem, he has a fatal heart attack.
The undertakers tells the US diplomats: "You can have him shipped home for $1 million or you can bury him here in the Holy Land for $1000."

The US diplomats go into a huddle and come back to the undertaker and tell him they still want Obama flown home.

The undertaker is puzzled and asks: "Why would you spend $1million to get him home when it would be wonderful to be buried here in this religious country and you would only spend $1000?"

One diplomat replied: "More than 2000 years ago a man died here, was buried here, and just 3 days later he rose from the dead. We simply can't take that risk".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_w ...
<quoted text>
Did you read my link? It has the exact number! And it gives a source!
Yes,and I told you it's wrong. At least, minimum 6 warheads per missile, up to 10 multiplied by the projected 1100 missiles (there are over 2000 at present), that makes a lof of warheads. The Russians are lagging, they only have max 6 per missile lol. Now the question is, did you read MY link? I put up the link, but knowing you are google-challenged, I added the posted part that says 6 to 10 warhead, I believe it was. From your lovely Wikipedia bible, no less.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I deliberately did not leave a link. If I found it, so can you, if you want to!
Oh, I have done military alert notices. You do a load out and then stage and wait for the move out orders!!!
What a liar. You do know that no one believes you, do you? You refuse to confirm your statement? Now odd.

Okay, there is one unknown link that "alleges" Chlles MAY have delayed asking for aid. ONE link, and a highly suspect one. Got anything else? Don't forget, you ask me for proof,bingo, you got it. Not the same with you, I see.

Oh, and you were wrong on the missile-warhead count, as was your link. Everyone knew that, except you, the millitary expert.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

George W. Bush is the most expensive ex-president

George W. Bush costs the federal government the most money out of all of the ex-presidents, according to a report by the Congressional Research Service.

The CRS reports that the government spent almost $3.7 million on ex-presidents in 2012, which includes pensions, staff and office costs and travel.

From Politico:

The costliest former president? George W. Bush, who clocked in at just over $1.3 million. That includes almost $400,000 for 8,000 square feet of office space and $85,000 in telephone costs.

President Bill Clinton came in second at just under $1 million, followed by George H.W. Bush at nearly $850,000. Costs for Jimmy Carter, the only other living former president, came in at about $500,000.

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/26/george_w_bush...

LOL! Doing important stuff like painting himself in the bathroom and doggies...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By the way, I can do a Percent of Mac weight and balance. I have handed my load out to an Air Force Load Master of a C-5 and after about thirty minutes, he approved it as is!!!
Do have any idea how many ARMY pilots are capable of doing a Percent of Mac weight and balance? Less than one percent. Army aircraft use Reference Datum Line type weight and balance which is common on small aircraft. Percent of Mac is done on LARGE aircraft.
I can also do Rhumb Line navigation. Most Army pilots have no idea what a Rhumb Line is.
Rhumb line
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhumb_line
1. They had loadmasters to do that;
2. Now they have sophisticated computers that do a much more accurate job. All the pilot has to do is consult his instruments.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In 1976 I was a CW2 stationed in Hawaii but our battalion standardization pilot figured out I was just a little above average. CW4 Howard was one of the last Army One pilots who were phased out when Richard Nixon left office and the Marines took over.
And way, the Sec of the Army was going to visit Hawaii and Mr. Howard wanted my opinion of a few issues. After we talked I went with him to the 25th Inf. Div. HQ to a meeting with Major General Brooks and I also impressed him.
I was giving the #2 aircraft for the mission on the Big Island. Bradshaw AAF is 6,200 feet above sea level and the volcanic dust is really nasty so I brought along a pack of medical masks. The Sec. Army flew in in two U-21's and after a short briefing they boarded our aircraft. Mr. Howard had the Sec. with five of his staff in his aircraft and I took six in mine. We handed out the masks and they gave me a dumb look but we were wearing all our's so they too put their's on.
Mr. Howard's Huey took off first in a cloud of dust and I had to wait a half minute for the dust to dissipate and then we too took off in a dust cloud. We did several take offs and landings the same way. Oh, volcanic dust is very nasty. If you don't wear a mask you will be blowing black crud out of your nose for a few days. And it is real hard on the aircraft.
If you notice some picture from Afghanistan or Iraq you may notice that they now have a lower face guard on their flight helmets. They did not have them in the early 1990's during the Persian Gulf War but they do now.
Just Googled and could not find a current picture.
You must have more decorations than Audie Murphy. W
hat surprises me most is that you didn't bawl out a single general.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama goes on a State visit to Israel . While he is on a tour of Jerusalem, he has a fatal heart attack.
The undertakers tells the US diplomats: "You can have him shipped home for $1 million or you can bury him here in the Holy Land for $1000."
The US diplomats go into a huddle and come back to the undertaker and tell him they still want Obama flown home.
The undertaker is puzzled and asks: "Why would you spend $1million to get him home when it would be wonderful to be buried here in this religious country and you would only spend $1000?"
One diplomat replied: "More than 2000 years ago a man died here, was buried here, and just 3 days later he rose from the dead. We simply can't take that risk".
Another oldie. Har har.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,041 - 131,060 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••