BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239228 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139119 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again miss-quoting me. I said no such thing and you know it. What I did say was that you Libtards wanted to try Bush's lawyers for giving him bad legal advice and if it was okay to do it to Bush's lawyers, then we should do the same for Obama's lawyers which gave him illegal advice.
Oh no? What you say to this?:

Rogue Scholar wrote :

The White House Lawyers you advised Pres. Obama should be charged with criminal misconduct. ALL actions taken by the Labor Board should be found null and void.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139120 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Okay , Rogue, does this debunk your 90% number (criminals involved in gun deaths)? It's fron your bible too, Wikipedia, so you can't dispute its findings now can you? Oh, 2/3 of deaths were by suicide. That leaves 1/3 for other deaths. 90% by criminals did you say?
Gun violence in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm.[5] There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[6] Two-thirds of all gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides. Of the 30,470 firearm-related deaths in the United States in 2010, 19,392 (63.6%) were suicide deaths, and 11,078 (36.4%) homicide deaths.[7]
You asked, Rogue. There you are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_Uni...
When you compare comparable land masses and populations you get the real numbers. Your numbers are BS, like I've been saying.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139121 Jan 25, 2013
I'm watching There's Something about Mary on AMC and right now it is on the dog scene. One of the funnies things I have ever seen.
Damn, they cut part of it!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139122 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is old news. Did Rogue tell you that this kind of stuff was as criminal as the torture of prisoners? Any more Mickey Mouse stuff you want to lay on Obama? Judging by this last one, it would appear birthers and tea partyers are having a slow day.
No one laid anything on the "Z" except himself! His actions were unconstitutional. And you're confused, right? LMAO! I think the ice is getting thinner and thinner. <was that a crack> LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139123 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again miss-quoting me. I said no such thing and you know it. What I did say was that you Libtards wanted to try Bush's lawyers for giving him bad legal advice and if it was okay to do it to Bush's lawyers, then we should do the same for Obama's lawyers which gave him illegal advice.
jakeleg just can't help himself from spreading BS about other posters. His major problem is comprehension. And of course, being a dropout ahole!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139124 Jan 25, 2013
jakeleg, are you an azzoholic? If it's a chronic condition (which is true) I think that puts you in the "mental" grouping. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139125 Jan 25, 2013
Tell us some more tales about your, ahem, wife. Does she look anything like slaveboi? I bet they could almost be twins. Spin us a tale fable maker! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139126 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is old news. Did Rogue tell you that this kind of stuff was as criminal as the torture of prisoners? Any more Mickey Mouse stuff you want to lay on Obama? Judging by this last one, it would appear birthers and tea partyers are having a slow day.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There you go again miss-quoting me. I said no such thing and you know it. What I did say was that you Libtards wanted to try Bush's lawyers for giving him bad legal advice and if it was okay to do it to Bush's lawyers, then we should do the same for Obama's lawyers which gave him illegal advice.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no? What you say to this?:
Rogue Scholar wrote :
The White House Lawyers you advised Pres. Obama should be charged with criminal misconduct. ALL actions taken by the Labor Board should be found null and void.
Read YOUR words again. I did NOT equate Obama to torture!!! What I did say is that you Libtards wanted to charge the lawyer for making bad legal advice! And if you can do it, we can do it to Obama's lawyers.
But did you notice that Obama and AG declined to even open up a criminal investigation against Bush, Cheney or their lawyers as they knew they broke no law!!!
And even if bush had lied (and he did not), that is not a crime. If it were, Obama would be doing twenty life sentences!
Grand Birther

United States

#139127 Jan 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other ways to knock someone out. You make a false criminal complaint, slash their tires or steal their TEA Party sign!
I did not say that there are no criminals who are Conservatives but they are significantly less likely to commit crimes. And the proof is that it is you Liberals who want to give voting rights back to convicted criminals. Why? BECAUSE THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!
So, no proof.

Good lord you are dumb.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139128 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When you compare comparable land masses and populations you get the real numbers. Your numbers are BS, like I've been saying.
You have no idea what you are talking about. 7 years after HS and you come up with this?

inhabitants per sq mile, UK : 650
inhabitants per sq mile, USA: 59

Land mass and population you say? Well, the above figures are the combinatio of both. And having fully 10 times the human beings in ONE sq mile of any urban area, guess which should normally be the best place for crime to foster? And yet, killngs in the UK are much lower, you saw the figures, 4 times lower and relative to guns, 12 times. Why, now that I've shot your comparable land masses and populations to hell.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139129 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one laid anything on the "Z" except himself! His actions were unconstitutional. And you're confused, right? LMAO! I think the ice is getting thinner and thinner. <was that a crack> LOL
How I hope it wasn't yours OMG
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139130 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg just can't help himself from spreading BS about other posters. His major problem is comprehension. And of course, being a dropout ahole!
Look up post number 139119
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139131 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
jakeleg, are you an azzoholic? If it's a chronic condition (which is true) I think that puts you in the "mental" grouping. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
Forget it. Seinfeld is much too sophisticated for you. Stick to birfoon fairy tales and WWE
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#139132 Jan 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
Tell us some more tales about your, ahem, wife. Does she look anything like slaveboi? I bet they could almost be twins. Spin us a tale fable maker! LMAO!
I have a wife. What's your excuse?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139133 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about. 7 years after HS and you come up with this?
inhabitants per sq mile, UK : 650
inhabitants per sq mile, USA: 59
Land mass and population you say? Well, the above figures are the combinatio of both. And having fully 10 times the human beings in ONE sq mile of any urban area, guess which should normally be the best place for crime to foster? And yet, killngs in the UK are much lower, you saw the figures, 4 times lower and relative to guns, 12 times. Why, now that I've shot your comparable land masses and populations to hell.
Would you like me to post the numbers from that "other" study that says you're FOS?
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

#139134 Jan 25, 2013
Superstition 'FLY' As Chinese Reel From A Bad Luck(Year)...

&fe ature=player_embedded#!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139135 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a wife. What's your excuse?
Of course you do Spanky! And thanks for backing me up with post 139119! See, you do the same garbage to Rogue all the time. You're a BSer and nothing else.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139136 Jan 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a wife. What's your excuse?
Abducting a female and locking her in your basement isn't what society considers a wife! LMAO!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#139137 Jan 25, 2013
Why do we bother with doctors when we know that
God
is the one who heals us?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#139138 Jan 25, 2013
Impeach the crooked "O" and his entire administration! "They" are unconstitutional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Korea blasts Trump for being too much lik... 7 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 13 min Spotted Girl 6
News Two Ohio coal-fired plants to close, deepening ... 29 min Cult of Drumpf 110
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 35 min Tm Cln 7,336
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 261,385
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 44 min Tm Cln 3,381
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min Cheech the Conser... 1,507,794
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 1 hr slick willie expl... 538
What did the USA done to deserve Tump? 7 hr Chicagoan by Birth 134
More from around the web