BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242530 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130160 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a stupid question dolt!
It's a stupid question???? Is that what you wrote???? Hell, it's the EXACT same question that you asked of me. Guess the joke is on YOU!!!

What a joke.

Hey, can you ever respond with something of substance and not just middle school name calling? LMAO!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130161 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a stupid question???? Is that what you wrote???? Hell, it's the EXACT same question that you asked of me. Guess the joke is on YOU!!!
What a joke.
Hey, can you ever respond with something of substance and not just middle school name calling? LMAO!!!!
Guess sarcasm is out of your realm of knowledge. That's why it's a stupid question. The point being (since I must explain it to you) that there is no connection. Get it. Try more hairspray.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130162 Nov 27, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys have certainly taken advantage. Think they give a shit what you think?
http://africanvibes.com/wordpressnew/2010/03/ ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to go down all the way to #8 to find a non-white African billionaire!
Oooo, that answer irritated a Libtard! Luv it!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130163 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta love that 2nd Amendment.
TeaPartyWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what amendment deals with knives, chains and arsenic?
The Second Amendment covers knives and chains but not poisons.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130164 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess sarcasm is out of your realm of knowledge. That's why it's a stupid question. The point being (since I must explain it to you) that there is no connection. Get it. Try more hairspray.
Oh, that's a fair recovery, but neverthless, you made a fool of yourself in the first place. LMAO!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130165 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please tell us what the connection is between population and billionaires.
Obviously you do not understand demographics. Sad, very sad.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#130166 Nov 27, 2012
Pinball wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't understand that. Your lisp is getting worse. Try again...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, the sixteenth Guru moniker. Lots of time on your hand to stupidly edit my posts between multi-million transactions, ha ha.
So, who is Pinball then? He isn't me!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130167 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's a fair recovery, but neverthless, you made a fool of yourself in the first place. LMAO!!!!
Poor attempt at covering up your ignorance.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130168 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
<quoted text>
Obviously you do not understand demographics. Sad, very sad.
Obviously you cannot answer a simple question. Sad, very sad.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130169 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor attempt at covering up your ignorance.
I have nothing to cover up. It was you who called your very own question stupid. LMAO!!!!
1 post removed
Ihategaysandfemi nist

Birmingham, AL

#130171 Nov 27, 2012
Quit taking from us ,you bunch of Losers!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#130172 Nov 27, 2012
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, nor can the US Government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone, unless requested by the individual, through naturalization.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this condition has never changed.
Obama was born an alien and still remains one, not eligible to hold the office of POTUS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130173 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to cover up. It was you who called your very own question stupid. LMAO!!!!
Could you be anymore blind? geeeez dodo bird
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130174 Nov 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be anymore blind? geeeez dodo bird
My eyesight is so good that I can see right thru you. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130175 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
My eyesight is so good that I can see right thru you. LMAO!!!
It's not your eyesight that is the problem! LMAO!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#130176 Nov 27, 2012
LameRetardedSoutherner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your eyesight that is the problem! LMAO!!!
Whatever you think the problem is, it still found where you made a fool of yourself on your very own question. LMAO!!!..again!!!
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#130177 Nov 27, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, nor can the US Government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone, unless requested by the individual, through naturalization.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this condition has never changed.
Obama was born an alien and still remains one, not eligible to hold the office of POTUS.
That is right. The US constitution says nothing about dual citizenship status. Since it does not specifically exclude dual citizens from being eligible and since the meaning of Natural Born Citizen includes even dual citizens, dual citizens ARE eligible. And there have already been several dual citizens who were President of the USA, including Thomas Jefferson and James Madison (who had been made full voting citizens of France by the French National Assembly), and Woodrow Wilson who was a dual citizen of Britain at birth since his mother had never relinquished British citizenship when she became a US citizen by marriage.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#130178 Nov 27, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamaís scare tactics and stretching of the truth sway a lot voters that do not dig down deep for the real story.
The majority of the voters in recent years are head line readers. Also the fact that they may be held accountable for themselves is frighting to these new voters.
Our nation is changing my friend, unfortunately it is for the worse. Maybe not in our lifetimes but certainly in our children's lifetime they will see the change of power away from America.
China, India maybe someone else will take our place.
I can guarantee you this, they will not be looking out for America as we were looking out for them!
Poor thing! You sound like Sitting Bull when he just gave up and joined Bill Codyís Wild West show.

Of course the nation is changing. It always has and itís usually for the better.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#130179 Nov 27, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you think the problem is, it still found where you made a fool of yourself on your very own question. LMAO!!!..again!!!
LOL, you missed the point entirely the first time around and now you're trying to cover your ineptness. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#130180 Nov 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also note, there may be 11 African billionaires but there are 394 American billionaires and when you consider that Africa's population is more than three times that of America, that is really a statement.
But while you seem proud of African billionaires, you seem to hate American billionaires.
Personally, I neither hate not love billionaires, as I don't know even one. However, I think that they should pay a higher percentage of income tax than me. A mere 5-point percentage hike in their tax would mean nothing to them, a dent, but a lot for the economy. Does that mean I hate them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 286,294
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,579,998
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Clearwater 24,955
News Mississippi holds on to state flag with Confede... 12 min old_moose 12
News A Celebration in the Streets, Then Screams 16 min spud 307
Have. people lost their minds 19 min supremeliberal 1
News Times editor didn't mean to blame Sarah Palin's... 19 min SirPrize 5
News 'God has given Trump authority to take out Kim ... 6 hr old_moose 222
News Reactions to Trump's statement on violence in V... 6 hr JohnInLa 298
More from around the web